Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 699363 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#454716 Jun 20, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
Will someone please tell her the word is "ACCEPTING", not "expecting".
Sheesh, it figures. All brawn, no brain.
That's what she said when the bed broke!

Location hidden

#454717 Jun 20, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew how to read you would have seen that I said I was kidding around with someone which is why I changed names. But now that you mention it, yeah you are that stupid.
And you are that dishonest. I already proved that a while back.
Remember?

Location hidden

#454718 Jun 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>she switches nics so she can do her dirty work and then come back as the good little catholic.Hermi and I are her targets since we wont side up with the catholic church...now isnt that stupid...lol....
Bigots is bigots...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#454719 Jun 20, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Let me get this straight. The Roman Catholics on this forum believe the catholic church and the Roman Catholic church are the same animal. Correct?
yes...bow wow...

Location hidden

#454720 Jun 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>hey...I spell bad also ask regina. Shes my spelling teacher lol
LOL!
I noticed.
Ain't they jist "special"

Location hidden

#454721 Jun 20, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I called you arrogant and rude. I didn't, so you can't, but I will call you delusional because you are. Delusional and paranoid. And a fundie of the worst sort. But, hey, you're winning Seraphima over big time. She just loves your mouth. Be careful though, she's married and her husband might not like the way your sweet talk is causing her to swoon, you charmer, you.
Sweet talk?
Treating another with the same respect they show you is not "sweet talk".
Did you learn to be devisive and dishonest at your church?

You are truly delusional.

Location hidden

#454722 Jun 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>yes i would...tell me..
I can't tell you....but ET does exist. That's about all I want to say.

Location hidden

#454723 Jun 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what she said when the bed broke!
Thats funny! LOL
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#454724 Jun 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet talk?
Treating another with the same respect they show you is not "sweet talk".
Did you learn to be devisive and dishonest at your church?
You are truly delusional.
It went right over your head. Hers, too. Read it again. And again and again and again until the light bulb goes on. If it goes on. Duh!

So, tell us, are you just an anti-Catholic bigot or do you include all Christians? You know, Baptists, Pentecostals, Methodists, Greek Orthodox, Lutherans, Presbyterians.....

Location hidden

#454725 Jun 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell you....but ET does exist. That's about all I want to say.
Oh I believe in E.T's I dont believe in going to church with them lol.....wonder what study group would be like..lol
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#454726 Jun 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are that dishonest. I already proved that a while back.
Remember?
Actually, no. Go ahead, "prove" it again. Wait, don't tell me...those who believe in God are dishonest. I mean, you do tell every Christian here that they're dishonest, so why should I be any different. Yes, every Christian. The only ones you haven't said that to are non-Christians. Hmmm, interesting, yes, you get along only with the NON-Christians. You get along very well with them....and they with you. Have fun, you two!

:)
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#454727 Jun 20, 2013
ciril =bulgaria macedonia and method trough moravia river drava sava toward Krakov..they are ortodox and methodist..from greece missionary send to baptise people in that region..
in poeriod 8=9 century lived both Ciril and Method..war between Carigrad and Rome klement- ciril visited pape Hadrian 2..its mean church in Rome exist before..

Location hidden

#454728 Jun 20, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
It went right over your head. Hers, too. Read it again. And again and again and again until the light bulb goes on. If it goes on. Duh!
So, tell us, are you just an anti-Catholic bigot or do you include all Christians? You know, Baptists, Pentecostals, Methodists, Greek Orthodox, Lutherans, Presbyterians.....
No regina he is an atheist....not a bigot..and for your info...he knows I am Greek Orthodox...but we get along..gee I wonder why? lol

Location hidden

#454729 Jun 20, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no. Go ahead, "prove" it again. Wait, don't tell me...those who believe in God are dishonest. I mean, you do tell every Christian here that they're dishonest, so why should I be any different. Yes, every Christian. The only ones you haven't said that to are non-Christians. Hmmm, interesting, yes, you get along only with the NON-Christians. You get along very well with them....and they with you. Have fun, you two!
LOL.....go to bed the tooth fairy is coming!!! LOL
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#454730 Jun 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>No regina he is an atheist....not a bigot..and for your info...he knows I am Greek Orthodox...but we get along..gee I wonder why? lol
Because you're both bigots.

lol

Goodnight, dear Seraphima. Your "Christian" charity has been overwhelming this evening. Truly. As always.

But, as Anthony said, the personal attacks are preferable.

Location hidden

#454731 Jun 20, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
What your trying to do is so catholic of you...lol trying to pit two people against each other.lol ever think for one moment that maybe its your personality thats the problem...grow up..
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#454732 Jun 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.....go to bed the tooth fairy is coming!!! LOL
Don't hold back, let it all out.

Seraphima.

Location hidden

#454733 Jun 20, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're both bigots.
lol
Goodnight, dear Seraphima. Your "Christian" charity has been overwhelming this evening. Truly. As always.
But, as Anthony said, the personal attacks are preferable.
I am not a bigot...lol,,,besides anything coming from your mouth is meaningless.You get in return what you put out there sister...name calling as you do is Christian of you?? LOL..oh please lead the life before you try to preach to others on how they should life.

Location hidden

#454734 Jun 20, 2013
opps live not life...got it before you corrected me on being a stupid non christian lol

Location hidden

#454735 Jun 20, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold back, let it all out.
Seraphima.
no Our priest said Not to dialog with the evil one for he draws you into sin....and thats what your trying to do and may I add enjoying also....where will you be in 10 years regina ask your self that.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Big Al 995,015
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Peter Ross 447,379
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Canary Cohen Sings 71,517
staceygstring 2 hr night machine 1
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Joe Fortuna 76
You UGLY..MURDERER! you ugly AZZ..MURDERER!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1