Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 626778 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#454266 Jun 19, 2013
you need be as child within..pure
http://biblehub.com/philippians/2-15.htm

bless your accusers abusers prosecutors and so on

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#454267 Jun 19, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, LTM, I am so very sorry. I've had to make that painful decision. You know you're going to miss your sweetie, but of course you can't allow her to suffer.
I am convinced our beloved pets WILL be with us in heaven, LTM. In the meantime, my sincerest sympathies to you.

rainbow bridge

See link I made for LYN.

there will be no tears in heaven..I believe we will have beloved pets.

We can't know for sure..But they are Gids creatures

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#454268 Jun 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the "point" (and I'm using the term in it's loosest form) from OJG I was addressing was why Jesus would have espoused baptism as it hadn't come into existence yet.
I noted that it actually HAD come into existence, and (surprise to OJG, apparently) that Jesus had been baptized.
.....and that was in the Bible.
I hadn't made mention of John the Baptist.
I know what point that you made, however you are infering that Baptism makes you a Christian and our point is that it doesnt. it gets you wet if you are a sinner, nothing more, unless you add soap and then it is a bath, nothing more.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#454269 Jun 19, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Already gave it to you.
Don't be so desperate, Ox. It's unbecoming, and worse, you're a bore. Everyone on the board who can read (that leaves out a few here) can see that I gave you the Greek a while ago.
Throwing a hissy fit "you are lying" makes you look childish. Your regular posts do enough of that; no need to amplify it just because you're wrong here.
Go to bed, get up, eat a good breakfast and try again tomorrow.
The Bible says all have sinned and come short of the glory of God...you acknowledge that as being true.

You have been fed swill, from the vatacan, that says Mary was sinless, was born sinless, and remains a virgin evermore. You swallowed it and enjoyed it...

There is no Scripture to support these lies....you know it...because you have proven it...you have shown me no Scripture that teaches any such thing...

A Christian, per Scripture, is one who follows the teaching of Christ...there is no record in the Bible that shows Christ ever taught Mary was sinless...a virgin evermore...nor born sinless....yet you accept the teaching of your pope, that has no basis in Scripture, over the Word of God...

So...what does that make you????

And...there is no Greek word in Luke 1:28, in the NABre, that is translated to mean "full of Grace"....you are lying when you say there is...

Prove me wrong...

I repeat: Prove me wrong.....

Location hidden

#454270 Jun 19, 2013

Dan.....why no response?????

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here.
I was baptized, which remitted my original sin and joined me to the Kingdom of God.
Good one, huh?
====

Ah said: All Catholics are sprinkled with water as babies.....according to what you are saying....that makes all Catholics Saved....it don't get more simple than that!!!!!

How do you square that with:

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

How can a baby "hope"?

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

How can a baby keep in memory what has been preached to it???
truth

Perth, Australia

#454271 Jun 20, 2013
13 prayers
1.miracle
2.death
id=someone have more in finger then head
https://www.google.com.au/search...

dodji dobri boze iz comebodje come od
see ad ed 'id od' ud
-find what is lost
lijepo gori jednu zgradicu=tower balance
see anka

ziccccc jednu up zgradicu=tower=balance

Location hidden

#454272 Jun 20, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Already gave it to you.
Don't be so desperate, Ox. It's unbecoming, and worse, you're a bore. Everyone on the board who can read (that leaves out a few here) can see that I gave you the Greek a while ago.
Throwing a hissy fit "you are lying" makes you look childish. Your regular posts do enough of that; no need to amplify it just because you're wrong here.

And..proof positive that you are lying regards the Greek word that you say translates to "full of grace" in the NABre in Lu 1:28,is that, there are no...none..zilch...words in that Bible that refers to any Greek and are Hebrew words..

I have an online copy....and you have access to it...I have a hard copy of the NABre...you probably have also...so prove me wrong....show me a Greek word in any Scripture in that Bible that refers to any Greek and/or Hebrew words...you can't...because there ain't none..same applies to the Douay-Rhemis...

You are a liar!!!!

Location hidden

#454273 Jun 20, 2013
The Bible and "full of grace

The phrase "full of grace" in Greek is "plaras karitos"[ME: this is koine Greek, not new greek] and it occurs in only two places in the New Testament; neither one is in reference to Mary.

1."And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father,[full of grace ]and truth," (John 1:14).
2."And Stephen,[full of grace] and power, was performing great wonders and signs among the people," (Acts 6:8).

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SHOW THIS TO catholics TO GET THEM TO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD, NOT SOME PEDOPHILE POPE?
truth

Perth, Australia

#454274 Jun 20, 2013
help us become worthy of Christ
find what is lost
fra Anthony is champion of mission..they are little brothers and little sisters who work in mission find and serve good
http://www.shrineofstanthony.org/novena-to-st...

sveti ante pronalazitelju izgubljenih stvari
tamo gdje su sve nade izgubljene
i am not helper but
kazati=nemoj kazat=' confess yourself'
ye ye ye
jojo jo=around around in circle little hill a tower
one uppppp ziccccccc=tower keep balance

little fratric=confess yourself

Location hidden

#454275 Jun 20, 2013
here we read the Truth, the Bible doessnt exploit the wonders of Mary, only the catholic church early leaders.

The Fathers of the Church taught that Mary received a number of distinctive blessings in order to make her a more fitting mother for Christ and the prototypical Christian (follower of Christ). These blessings included her role as the New Eve (corresponding to Christ’s role as the New Adam), her Immaculate Conception, her spiritual motherhood of all Christians, and her Assumption into heaven. These gifts were given to her by God’s grace. She did not earn them, but she possessed them nonetheless.

ME;SIDEBAR

the New Testament is about Jesus Christ, and Him only as told thru the eyes of those who walked with Him and/or knew of Him

there was no reason for God to uplift Jesus, it is enough that she bore Him, tha in and of itself was a great Blessing rom God.but from the time that she left him alone, nothing more was needed from her, and Jesus let her know that when he said he had to be about His Fathers business. and after she ,along with His half siblings, were filled with the Holy Ghost, she was never mentioned again. but ironically, two of her other children played a part in the formation of our New Testament, writing treatises as james and Jude
truth

Perth, Australia

#454276 Jun 20, 2013
oni koji su pali o sveti ante iz padove
podigni one koji su pali
ima i tamo zlata

id
ko nema u glavi ima u prstu
ko ima u glavi ima i u srcu=heart and mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#454277 Jun 20, 2013
CORRECTION; I MEANT MARY INSTEAD OF JESUS.

here we read the Truth, the Bible doessnt exploit the wonders of Mary, only the catholic church early leaders.

The Fathers of the Church taught that Mary received a number of distinctive blessings in order to make her a more fitting mother for Christ and the prototypical Christian (follower of Christ). These blessings included her role as the New Eve (corresponding to Christ’s role as the New Adam), her Immaculate Conception, her spiritual motherhood of all Christians, and her Assumption into heaven. These gifts were given to her by God’s grace. She did not earn them, but she possessed them nonetheless.

ME;SIDEBAR

the New Testament is about Jesus Christ, and Him only as told thru the eyes of those who walked with Him and/or knew of Him

there was no reason for God to uplift MARY, it is enough that she bore Him, that in and of itself was a great Blessing from God.but from the time that she left him alone, nothing more was needed from her, and Jesus let her know that, when he said he had to be about His Fathers business. and after she ,along with His half siblings, were filled with the Holy Ghost, she was never mentioned again. but ironically, two of her other children played a part in the formation of our New Testament, writing treatises as james and Jude
truth

Perth, Australia

#454278 Jun 20, 2013
asked yourself what is within me=greater who is within you ..now you not love me
a nkh=i am life light and way
come to me little childreen
listen my prayers and see my tears

find what is lost..id
help who is fall

your God can hear prayers..
you can't hide nothing to your God

Location hidden

#454280 Jun 20, 2013
Dan is certainly caught lying as the word [kecharitomene]means highly favored, not "full of grace".

if a catholic has to lie to prove a point, all they do is prove catholicism is a false religion as we all know.
truth

Perth, Australia

#454281 Jun 20, 2013
au=can help invest there

nesmis lagat=don't be liar=its commandments
anka zic=up=one tower id building
sad ce reci da nema para
nako te dragi bog pomoga koliko nema
a gdje si ih sakrila
sram te bilo ko laze

Location hidden

#454282 Jun 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
The Bible and "full of grace
The phrase "full of grace" in Greek is "plaras karitos"[ME: this is koine Greek, not new greek] and it occurs in only two places in the New Testament; neither one is in reference to Mary.
1."And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father,[full of grace ]and truth," (John 1:14).
2."And Stephen,[full of grace] and power, was performing great wonders and signs among the people," (Acts 6:8).
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SHOW THIS TO catholics TO GET THEM TO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD, NOT SOME PEDOPHILE POPE?
I feel that you, as I, and other Christians on this forum, are not here out of hatred towards Catholics, but, rather, hoping that, maybe, that by the Grace of God, their eyes and ears will be opened, and will say "I never knew that truth...I understand...I see...I hear Him calling me!!!!

That would, as Clint said, "would make my day"...

Location hidden

#454283 Jun 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
Dan is certainly caught lying as the word [kecharitomene]means highly favored, not "full of grace".
if a catholic has to lie to prove a point, all they do is prove catholicism is a false religion as we all know.
The Bible does not support all of their teaching...the only thing left, as you said, are lies...
truth

Perth, Australia

#454284 Jun 20, 2013
keep balance of this earth future innovation will destroy..people against people
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

keep balanseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
between people
id
1.miracle
2.smrt=death id=tower
keep balanseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee
truth

Perth, Australia

#454285 Jun 20, 2013
13 prayers
-cudesa=miracle
-smrt=death=id
control =tower
see
muslim turkey germany

see id=death and birth

i am as i am..i never change myself..no..for what
kome dobri boze..ma kakvi popustit

id=birth and death
tower
for control
ones when you find out
you will be surprise
we need put one on Madagascar one south africa

one here biggest then ever

Location hidden

#454286 Jun 20, 2013
Dan!!!! You are a liar.....and I have proof!!!

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Already gave it to you.

----------
Ah say:

And..proof positive that you are lying regards the Greek word that you say translates to "full of grace" in the NABre in Lu 1:28,is that, there are no...none..zilch...words in that Bible that refers to any Greek and are Hebrew words..

I have an online copy....and you have access to it...I have a hard copy of the NABre...you probably have also...so prove me wrong....show me a Greek word in any Scripture in that Bible that refers to any Greek and/or Hebrew words...

You can't...because there ain't none..same applies to the Douay-Rheims

You are a liar!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Catcher1 949,925
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Mr Wiggley 14,043
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 20 min sciencealwayswins 17,728
What makes the best soda? Coke or Pepsi? 36 min dave 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min Lost In Transition 179,967
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 1 hr Billy twins 542
Play "end of the word" part 2 2 hr Aussie Kev 638
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr who 278,306
More from around the web