Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 589984 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#453955 Jun 19, 2013
why don't you look that symbols what i tell you

13 is number about what
remember what i wrote before
miracle
then smrt=death=id

now last is lost belonging or property or hope
see kamputhija

now
see mecca see altar turkey germany
see before india see entire asia
don't make me sick
try understood all symbols

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#453956 Jun 19, 2013
It seems that the closer people believe they are to a god ... the crazier they become!!!

From my perspective that is NOT a good sign.

:)
truth

Perth, Australia

#453957 Jun 19, 2013
then what wrote on that cross
inri

Prince George, Canada

#453958 Jun 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN I RECEIVED MY CREDENTIALS AT THE AGE OF 17...
The Bishop that ordained us and set us apart in the ministry
told us that there were four books that He recommended that we
read...and study....
AS each one of us... looked for a pen and paper to take note of
them...
He said...
"MATTHEW...MARK..LUKE..AN D JOHN..
These books CHRONICLE/RECORD the word's of Jesus...
If God had wanted us to have more....HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT...
SINCE HE DID NOT...I WILL STRIVE TO FOLLOW THE WORDS OF JESUS.
HE WAS THE ONE THAT SAID ...IT IS FINISHED ..
CALVARY'S CROSS AND SIGNED HIS WILL WITH HIS BLOOD BEFORE HE DIED.
THE REST OF THE BIBLE IS ABOUT WHAT JESUS SAID...
~~~~
Peter said...
Joh 6:67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
Joh 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
Joh 6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
The poem I wrote for you

I swing those scriptures to and fro
High-de-High and away I go

I demand I own the truth
You are just a useless sleuth

Judgment day is coming soon
I've been advised that you are doomed

I preached and preached that you would go free
From the devil's grasp if you listened to me

But you ignored my prophetic vision
You choose the path of lost derision

God knows best, but I know too
That God loves me and the Devil loves you

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#453959 Jun 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
How to drive people insane!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
Tudor Heretics
In sixteenth-century England people were expected to follow the religious beliefs of the reigning monarch. When Edward VI was king they were told they had to be Protestants. However, when Mary Tudor became queen they had to change to being Catholics. After Elizabeth came to the throne they had to be Protestants again.
Those who refused to follow the religious beliefs of their monarch were accused of heresy. During their trials, defendants were given every opportunity to recant (confess their religious errors). If they did this they would be sentenced to a spell in prison. However, if they refused to recant and were found guilty of heresy, they were burnt to death.
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/TUDheret...
The above seems to be you forte...you in you insanity swing back and

forth like a pendulum that is a day late and a dollar short in your bank account.

Prince George, Canada

#453961 Jun 19, 2013
The height of hypocrisy was when the pope kissed the Islamic Qur'an as a "show" of respect, while at the same time Catholic missionaries were in Islamic countries preaching that Islam was/is not based on "god's" truth.

It's no wonder so many people of religion ended up in insane asylums, or committing suicide.

No wonder at all!
truth

Perth, Australia

#453962 Jun 19, 2013
jednu zgradu up..tower ank..angkor id

Prince George, Canada

#453963 Jun 19, 2013
Having been in religion, I understand the emotional high of believing that a god is your best buddy.

If that was all there was to it, religion would be harmless. But it is not that simple.

People in religion USE their religion to emotionally and physically pummel others to see it their own way, all too often being certain that there IS no other way.

Religion is not good.
truth

Perth, Australia

#453964 Jun 19, 2013
see where is truth..ja..inka peru..is truth there..see

i am life and truth way

now
be goodddddddddddddddddd

on tower comebodia

Prince George, Canada

#453965 Jun 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
The above seems to be you forte...you in you insanity swing back and
forth like a pendulum that is a day late and a dollar short in your bank account.
And YOU are not only sane ... you are saved and purified because of your truth ... RIGHT??? From your own perspective of your self ... others can't possibly live up to your standards.

If a god loves you ... the god is in total love with human arrogance ... period.
truth

Perth, Australia

#453966 Jun 19, 2013
metokit brdo vrh rastok
see as piramide

don't make me angry
ones implimented finish
when i return home

not distraction

Prince George, Canada

#453967 Jun 19, 2013
Do you see how this Catholic insinuates that Jews must become Catholic to be "completed?"

The lies are there in plain sight, if you want to see them.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

If Jesus was a Jew, why are we Catholic?

Answer

The term Jew is used in at least two senses in Scripture: to refer to those who are ethnically Jews and to those who are religiously Jews. Jesus was a Jew in both senses. In fact, he completed the Jewish religion by serving as the Messiah (Christ) whom the prophets had long foretold.

The completed form of the Jewish religion is known as Christianity

http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/if-jes...

Prince George, Canada

#453968 Jun 19, 2013
It's not by chance that Catholic theologians wrote the story that John the Baptist,(Catholic saint) baptized Jesus. They never stated outright that Jesus became a Catholic, but they inferred it and that is the same as stating it outright.

In every way they could, they tried to imply that the god of the Jews sent a son to earth to save only those of the Catholic faith.

You know it, and I know it ... so let's not play dumb!!!

There is no way on earth that a Jew would willingly support the Catholic religion.

#453969 Jun 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU are not only sane ... you are saved and purified because of your truth ... RIGHT??? From your own perspective of your self ... others can't possibly live up to your standards.
If a god loves you ... the god is in total love with human arrogance ... period.
GOD LOVES YOU ...just as much s he does me...HE GAVE HIS SON FOR.. WHO SO EVER WILL .

IT IS NOT ARROGANCE that I have chosen to be a recipient of

GOD'S GIFT

of

LOVE

IT IS A MATTER OF ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIM..

YOU HAVE THE SAME OFFER.

JESUS SUFFERED AND DIED FOR YOU ,,,AND THE GROUND IS LEVEL AT THE FOOT OF HIS CROSS...

Prince George, Canada

#453970 Jun 19, 2013
If Jesus came as the pure form of the Jewish god, why would he have a need to be baptized by the Catholic saint, John the Baptist???

Purity needs no improvement ... RIGHT??? And Jesus is supposed to be as pure as the driven snow ... or even purer THAN the driven snow.

What utter lies theologians used to infect humanity!!!

What a shame!

#453971 Jun 19, 2013
who="jethro8"thanks to the pagan/Christian church we'll never know the truth, with the unholy burning of the books, the scriptures that were torn up and sold a souvenirs to tourists, and the scrolls they have hidden away in their vault and will not allow any one to view them, that is totally WRONG! if the scriptures are real and they are the words from god they belong to the world, not just them, after all his church is universal and everything in it belongs to the universe, not just a select group. If I was that lady who won that big jackpot in the lottery, I'd hire a dream team of lawyers and go after the church and make those documents public, have a group go in copy the scrolls and create a book containing the contents of the scrolls, I'm surprised the church is not doing that, they'd make a fortune selling the books. since there not, there must be something in those scrolls that proves they are not the true church, they don't have to hide them for that reason, common sense tells you the church is not the true church. no church is, at least not on this planet. anyway if Islam succeeds in destroying the church and gets hold of what's in their archives they could be lost forever. the smart move would be to make copies of everything and hide the real ones, they could do it, their good at being sneaky, underhanded and conniving, and very good liars, they could pull it off.

Part of the mind-control fellows game, is to make you believe that they know something that YOU don't know.

Truth is in that old black Book. Don't think for a minute that the Vatican has something mysterious locked in their vaults, that would open the mysteries of life to you.

All you need is in Mama's Bible...

Much of their hold on people's minds is the practice of making them believe that they hold their souls in their hands, and they will be lost if they don't stick with their 'church'.

Our salvation is in Jesus Christ, Who IS the TRUTH. You can't lose with Him. He doesn't play mind-bending tricks on us.

KayMarie

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#453972 Jun 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
How to drive people insane!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
Tudor Heretics
In sixteenth-century England people were expected to follow the religious beliefs of the reigning monarch. When Edward VI was king they were told they had to be Protestants. However, when Mary Tudor became queen they had to change to being Catholics. After Elizabeth came to the throne they had to be Protestants again.
Those who refused to follow the religious beliefs of their monarch were accused of heresy. During their trials, defendants were given every opportunity to recant (confess their religious errors). If they did this they would be sentenced to a spell in prison. However, if they refused to recant and were found guilty of heresy, they were burnt to death.
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/TUDheret...
And then they came..we're sent..to the New World. With their bibles

Since: Nov 08

usa

#453973 Jun 19, 2013
Messanger wrote:
The Catholic faith is demon inspired. 11 crusades, inquisitions, falsehoods, Catholics fighting each other in WW1 and WW2..........supporting wars, etc.
you could be right, after all Jesus did call peter Satan.

#453974 Jun 19, 2013
who="Dan"
You just answered your own question.
I didn't say I could bring about my own salvation. I DID say that I'm not assured of Heaven if I don't do what Jesus taught-love one another as yourself and love Him.

And THAT is neither a Protestant nor a Catholic message. It is TRUTH.
KayMarie
truth

Perth, Australia

#453975 Jun 19, 2013
balanse..make balance=tribas izjednjacit da nebude problema tower

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Grey Ghostmoron 271,331
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Lyndi 176,910
BOSCH TECHNICAL SERVICE 342 00 24 / MOBIL PLUS ... 14 min boschbsg22 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Catcher1 838,136
BOSCH FERAHEVLER SERVIS ( 342 00 24 299 15 34... 25 min boschbsg22 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min Mike spankit 99,838
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min mike 612,179
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Raja 30
More from around the web