Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 596706 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#453876 Jun 18, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>interesting, will have to check this out, though there is a stumbling block, the catholic church, what are they hiding in their archives, and what was in the books they burned. This will be hard to prove with missing and unseen documents.
Have no idea what you are trying to say...a safe bet...you don't either!!!!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#453877 Jun 18, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Been here, done this, bought the T-Shirt, June.
I don't operate any under certainty that I will go to Heaven. I hope to go to Heaven, but I have to conduct my life in such a manner as I am not undone by my own sins.
Dan, don't you realize that this means you are trusting your own efforts, and not Jesus, to save you?

Absolutely, we should try to live holy lives, for any number of reasons. But UNLESS you can live a PERFECT life, 100% sinless in every possible way life, you are damned.

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Jesus WANTS us to trust Him to save us. If He didn't, He wouldn't have laid down His life for us, nor sent us the Counselor at Pentecost.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#453878 Jun 18, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank Elizabeth she started this thread.
Where is she now??
I'm not quite sure now.
We may have sacrificed her in some Pagan ritual...supported by funding from the pedophile cathaholic priesthood affiliated with the NAMBLA organization... or TBN...

Location hidden

#453879 Jun 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol so now we are the same as atheists..you have been brainwashed
And not by your Blessed Pope.
We know truth John 3:16 is truth.
My IRONY METER JUST BROKE!

Location hidden

#453880 Jun 18, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have a spiritual father....
Yes, you do, Oxbow :)

Romans 8:14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. 15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by Him we cry,“Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.

Location hidden

#453881 Jun 18, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>could be the deity practiced and practiced on him/her self until he/she got it right then created us, what do you think?
Really bad judge of character...
truth

Perth, Australia

#453882 Jun 18, 2013
scripture describe tribe against tribe nation against nation..its since adam and eva..not ww1 ww2..
no
be good and honest..

as well
we been teach that Jesus Christ is full of Mercy..
We been teach that God is Omnipotent everywhere..
We been teach that Our God care for his creation..
We been teach that Jesus Christ is not against any woman..he calls in sin or error every man too..today you have justice and systems where woman let down in all aspect..
We been teach Jesus Christ come full-fill law..
marge

Ames, IA

#453883 Jun 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually on these people..the pols expanding ABORTION or blocking restrictions like the new Pain legislation as they most surely will if it even gets a vote in the Senate..
If I was pope I woukd excommunicated them..
But then as in most things I don't run the world...
Not to mention a divided house will fall.

hey Rose did i know you before are you like rosemarie?
marge

Ames, IA

#453884 Jun 18, 2013
LTM, what happened to the Marie from the 'christian unity' board?

Location hidden

#453885 Jun 18, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Priests are called by God to serve HIS Church!!
The priest is on the Church's payroll, provided by the members of his parish. Yet, we are not obligated to contribute, only if we like.
Its called donations.
How many jobs did you have where you worked for free??
None right?? lol
:)
It seems the pedophiles have quite a great reward from the RCC.

However, the cathaholic comrads have had to pay dearly for their efforts to cover up their "indulgences".

Where was your deity in all this?
Or was he the one promoting it all?
marge

Ames, IA

#453886 Jun 18, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Oxbow"]902
Re 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Sorry, I got my numbers backward. Rev. 13:8
KayMarie
Rev 13:8-9NLT
8And all the people who belong to this world worshiped the beast. They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life before the world was made

--the Book that belongs to the Lamb who was slaughtered.

9Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.

Location hidden

#453887 Jun 18, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I endorse both points wholeheartedly. Well Done
I bet you do...as long as it doesn't actually require thing and reasonable logical deduction.

Location hidden

#453888 Jun 18, 2013
who="Oxbow"
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
FYI:
new: new especially in freshness;
Jerusalem: the capitol of Palestine:--
Have no idea what you are using for a Bible...but my KJV, shows new Jerusalem twice in the NT...nothing said about 12 foundations...
Willing to learn...lead the way...
You are 'willing to learn?'
Read Revelations 21:10-14 IN YOUR KJV...
KayMarie
"It will have TWELVE foundations with the names of the TWELVE Apostles of the Lamb. Jesus Himself will be the CHIEF CORNER STONE.
Peter is ONE of the foundations,equal with the other apostles...not THE ROCK.
KayMarie"

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

The wall of the city...

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it....

Show Scripture that teaches the new Jerusalem is the church of which Peter is the rock of...

Location hidden

#453889 Jun 18, 2013
who="Oxbow"]902
Re 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Please explain...
KM
[who="Oxbow"
So then you cannot show me Scripture that teaches Christ lived on earth for some 33 years as the incarnate Son of God, was crucified, died, buried, and ascended into Heaven, before the NT...
Christ was never crucified anywhere but as told in the NT...it was foretold...it was prophesied...but that is not the same as Him actually being crucified...
While on earth He was the incarnate Son of God...so says Scripture...
Rev. 8:13 calls Him 'the Lamb that WAS slain BEFORE the foundation of the world'.
KM

Location hidden

#453890 Jun 18, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you do, Oxbow :)
Romans 8:14 For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. 15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by Him we cry,“Abba, Father.” 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
I repeat: I do not have a spiritual father..get someone whom can read and understand English...ask them to explain to you exactly what I am saying...

Location hidden

#453891 Jun 18, 2013

Where are you Dan???? Would you like to share with us your Salvation testimony????

Location hidden

#453892 Jun 18, 2013

Dan!!!! Hello!!!!

You are not going to answer me....and both of us know why...it says plain as day that every human being who has the capacity to known their actions or lack of are sins, are sinners.

And we both know that Christians led by the Holy Spirit know that the Word of God says Mary was a sinner...same as you and I...but Catholics ignore this Scripture and teach opposite to it.

This is not a Catholic and a Protestant both being led by the Holy Spirit and disagreeing on Scripture...It is a Catholic trashing the Word of God to follow a false teaching by his religion...and a Christian doing what Christians do...follow the teaching of Christ.

You want another??? How about Mary being taken unto wife by Joseph, per Scripture, and the idiotic teaching that she remained a virgin???!!!!

Location hidden

#453893 Jun 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And Catholics that put faith in the existence of a devil often seemed to have a need to be exorcised of supposed demons.
Religion is not good! Pulp fiction.
Well, it would appear that their "devil" has infested their church...or it was the church to begin with...looking at it for what it is on the face.
Perhaps the adherents are all "possessed" by the demons also.
It may be high time that christianity "exorcised" the entire RCC church and excommunicated it in light of its atrocities...past and present.
The RCC has been throughout history, and still is an atrocity upon the society in which we live.
It should be held accountable as any other citizen or organization as the KKK for it's atrocities and iniquities against society.

Location hidden

#453894 Jun 18, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat: I do not have a spiritual father..get someone whom can read and understand English...ask them to explain to you exactly what I am saying...
My apologies, Oxbow. I mistook you for a nice person.

Location hidden

#453895 Jun 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
And Catholics that put faith in the existence of a devil often seemed to have a need to be exorcised of supposed demons.
Religion is not good! Pulp fiction.
Religion is not "pulp fiction" when it destroys family trees and people of society for it's whimsical hatreds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 855,926
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Charlie Sheen 272,104
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min ChristineM 444,368
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 30 min I am virgin 291
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr The_Box 1,082
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ricky F 53,431
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 100,770
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 612,656
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Henry_Joseph 177,231
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr winthanga 7,341
More from around the web