Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
436,781 - 436,800 of 538,353 Comments Last updated 53 min ago
Human Being

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So your scripture written by Catholics for Catholics, set you, AS a Catholic free ... HUH?
Does that mean that the one god favors Catholics rather than Jews???
If he does, he can't be trusted. The minute your back is turned, he might favor Muslims or Protestants. WHO KNOWS what he will do next?
:)
June:

Again you divide, where no division exists.

God favors Creation.
And Christians recognize this favor. Some others may or may not, or they may even deny existence to themselves and others.

It is when people start using God as an excuse for personal profit, that things go terribly wrong.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Yet we find the weak are still vulnerable.
Many little boys wish the CC was even more hobbled.
We can't fix that...we can only stop it from continuing. If the church doesn't comply, it would be advisable to remove it from society...or at the very least prohibit it from infesting the nations that can.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

its correct color yellow and red brick..then after become black building in middle..
oh oh oh

he have long dress with long hair divided on middle appiering and show to me
ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sweet Jesus I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
https://www.google.com.au/search...
Religion A Delusion

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Jesus started and guides this?

http://www.mymotherlode.com/news/state/ap/296...

Come on, Jesus wasn't a bad person. Why put his name on this BS?
Human Being

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
We simply have "concepts of truth" and those concepts are based on opinion and nothing more THAN opinion.
You value your opinion, and the Muslim values his opinion, and you both preach truth at each other as though the same supposed god favors ONLY you.
Silly self-ingratiating nitwits.
June:

"Concepts of truth, based on opinion", based on perceptions....

You should realize you are preaching New Age Gnostic teachings.(That is probably why you get along pretty well with NASL?)

So you went from misunderstanding Christianity, to generalizing it with religion, and now preach Gnosticism.

I thought you were done with religion.(smile).
Religion A Delusion

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June:
Again you divide, where no division exists.
God favors Creation.
And Christians recognize this favor. Some others may or may not, or they may even deny existence to themselves and others.
It is when people start using God as an excuse for personal profit, that things go terribly wrong.
God favors Creation????

Is that really the message in the title of this board?

Of course not.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

what amos say..
ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa
why i am wrong
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

satanic altar

noooooooooooooooo
evil is evillllllllllllllll

i am alright
zillion/zillion

sweet Jesus they are liars
Human Being

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you suppose the popes were "well" when they ordered the burning of other humans at the stake as heretics and witches?
Do you suppose a Muslim is "well" when he straps a bomb to his body ... blowing his self and others sky high in the belief that he will be rewarded with bliss and 72 virgins?
Wake up ... or not ... it's your choice.
June:

Wake up!

People do things in the name of any religion, which are anti-religious, be they Popes, or terrorist bombers.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

i am correct green land ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i calculated on my way from tiny things
52Fblog.world-mysteries.com %252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%25 2F2011%252F01%252FHopi_21.jpg% 3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fblog.worl d-mysteries.com%252Fscience%25 2Fa-hopi-connection-with-other -ancient-sites%252F%3B500%3B44 3

please tell me about hydrogen bomb
where on that island
al..........

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42:
Another dilemma we share. We both live at this time, and under the influence of our times and places. So we are slaves.
If you live in the U.S., then you live in the HIGHEST rate of incarcerated people in the world. And if you live in Louisianna, then that is even higher than the U.S. This affects the culture, in oppressive ways few even imagine. So again I say we are slaves.
It should be noted, that Christianity flourished in the Roman Empire, mainly because most of the population were slaves. And as I wrote, the Truth shall set you free.(This was the cause of such persecution in the Early Church, in the Roman Empire.)
We have entered into a post modern, and moving toward radical post-modernist society in the last 10-20 years. Your idea that you are free in your belief is not true. You may desire, and want it to be true. And consider yourself educated enough to not need greater understanding. But there is nothing new under the sun. Vanity of vanities, cries the philosopher. All is vanity.(Ecclesiastes)
Whether ancient Rome, or modern U.S., people believe themselves to know....Do you?
I am no slave. I do try to abide by my nation's laws, as they mostly just, and for the benefit of all in the respect of equality. I do not obey all of the laws, and am willing to fight for my own.
I do understand that your deity and church are inconsistent and utterly archaic in logic, so I refuse to contribute to that organization and edifice. That is what I deduced through evidence and research.
I am not interested in "philosophy" when it comes to my person and society's reaction to it. I am interested in justice and tolerance toward equal and fair treatment of the individuals within that society. Religion does not so that.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

surla elephant..je godess with many hands legs what a about chine korea japanese letter..o yesssssssssssss

ha ha ha i find themmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Human Being

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The popes held all the power, and they only educated people in religion.
Science back then had to align to religion, and in the Vatican it still is obliged to align to the pope's image of a god.
Theologians conspired to keep people in the dark ages, and that still is the case.
June

I will agree with part of your statement that people were in the dark ages, and that is still the case.

I find my own mind is so darkly clouded at times, due to the times we are in, that I am amazed at my lack of understanding.

The rest of it is vitriol.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June:
Wake up!
People do things in the name of any religion, which are anti-religious, be they Popes, or terrorist bombers.
That's true. Prisons are full of religious people. So what benefit is there to BE in a religion except to feel arrogant about belonging to the RIGHT one. And according to all believers their personalized religion IS the right one.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

in this city nothing exist..

1..2..3..'4'..5..6..'7'8'..9
'4'=mars
Human Being

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I wouldn't. The word Rabboni is from Judaism ... NOT Catholicism.
You know it, I know it and every other person with any common sense knows it.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>
rabboni (r&#712;b&#601;&# 650;na&#618;; r&#712;b&#601;&#6 50;n&#618;)
Definitions
noun
(Judaism) a respectful Jewish title or form of address (usually given to a rabbi) meaning master
http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/e...
June:

You missed the point.

:)
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

MARS
mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm

john see in vision

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh
i winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnn
over evil peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee

john see new land without voda

hindusi nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

nkh
by my friendssssssssssssssssssssssss s

sram te bilo
MARS=sram

mars
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

i am great leaderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr

marsssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss
MARS

don't mislead my peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
false ministerssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe Abraham or Moses is part of God's church.
Salvation is from the Jews.
The O.T. Tells the Stories of the coming Messiah, Prophesied of by Isaiah in Ch 53 speaks of His birth and death. The coming savior of the world.
God walked with these men they had the power of God on them and in them.
Jesus walked the earth with the disciples and the Jews who believed in Him.
On the day of Pentecost, The Holy Spirit empowered the church (People are the church) with Spiritual fruits and gifts, to go forth in Jesus name.
If Jesus had have still been on earth. Jesus would not have sent back the Holy Spirit to comfort them and strengthen them .
For He was already with the church.
Denominations are not what makes a church great it is God, who empowers the people and the gifts of the Holy Spirit are His to give to who He will.
Our denominations are not our savior Jesus is.
There isn't any other name under heaven by which man can be saved.
Mary does not save, Jesus was the only virgin birth, the only one born without sin. Lamb without blemish.
our forgiveness was paid in full by the blood of Jesus, If Mary could have saved us Jesus wouldn't have been born or died on the cross Mary would have.
Where in my post did I say that Abraham or Moses is not part of God's Church?? The Catholic Bible has both the Old Testament and the New Testament; therefore, Abraham and Moses is part of our Catholic history. After all, the first Christians were Jews. In fact, one can still see the Jewish roots and heritage in the Catholic Church and her liturgies.

Also, nowhere in Catholicism do we teach that Mary is our Savior. Catholicism teaches that Christ is our Savior. We only give respect and honor to Mary because Jesus gave respect and honor to His mother.....and Jesus is the person we imitate and follow.
Human Being

Breaux Bridge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You are incorrectly placing "god" as the causation...when it is the result of the imparted evidence of the mind(through environmental interaction) and it's processes, producing active cognizant perception. That is the result of human interface with one's environment.
Black Thunder 42:

So you don't believe truth, beauty, and goodness exists.

Then neither do you.

Sitting serenely in a cesspool is the same as sitting serenely in a meadow for you?

(I hope you see the hyperbole?)

You answered, "No".

In order for there to be a reflection, there has be an subject which is reflected.

Otherwise, enjoy the cesspool.(smile).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••