Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 599516 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#452617 Jun 16, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the only true God -- the only God for whom no soul has been killed or tortured. That's proof of my God.
Come to the light. He was boiled for you.
This bragging about your pile of spaghetti is really starting to frustrate me.

For one thing, you are ignoring that class A modern Pagan goddess, who loves everybody.

AND you are ignoring how the latest Jesus-newcomer preaches that there is no hell or devil or evil and that the god of the bible loves everybody without any glitches whatsoever.

Now, I suggest you stop fibbing and start flying right.

By the way are you one of those male theologians that looks down on women???

Why is your spaghetti god male rather than bi-sexual??? For a change I demand equal treatment from the sky.

:)
truth

Perth, Australia

#452618 Jun 16, 2013
if you have something in body as mesh..what you will say as infections on entire nerve system how you call that judges doctors police and other evil people honest and righteousness call others med..but they set up on evil corrupt way.,
What you will do..have gun and protected yourself against evil corrupt abusers of power.

evil is evil evil diploma for money and defended corrupt institution will do anything on evil wayyyyyyyyyyyy

evil is always evil
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#452619 Jun 16, 2013
do you trust evil doctors which under evil order put under influence of evil spirit of your loveones..did that doctor are corupt criminals or if you call them like that what they will do defended themself..call corupt police set up corupt judges and entire system can be corupt as abuse power against innocent victim or victims..

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy

Prince George, Canada

#452620 Jun 16, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad popes can have an effect on the faithful
I thought you wrote bad "hopes" ... and I was going to agree with you.

Believing in a hell environment for others in a hereafter, as do so many in religion, might ultimately have a negative effect on the ones who believe that dogma.

I refuse to believe that in a hereafter others will suffer. That thought is very negative, and from my perspective, it is better for my own emotional and mental health to believe that if there just happens to be a hereafter, all will well for others.

Ancient theology with its fear-based dogmas taught people TO be negative concerning thoughts of other humans.

Prince George, Canada

#452621 Jun 16, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point. I'm sorry. I need to be more sensitive to other's delusional needs, so I'll explain.
The FSM only enters the meatball when you stick a fork into it and a cross-dressing pirate somewhere says the magic words while raising the meatball -- proclaiming "this is my brain, this is my blood, seasoned to perfection. Amen."
Hope that helps.
Do this and you'll go to Heaven. If you fail to follow these rules -- you end up at Olive Garden for all eternity.
Well your explanation helps a bit, but still, I see that you don't expand your horizon to include the modernized god and goddess.

You need a bit more understanding in that area, so you won't believe that your own god is "ALL THAT!"

Religion A Delusion

Orlando, FL

#452622 Jun 16, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick puppy.
Thank you, but factually correct. So all you can do is change IDs and call names.

I am honored.
truth

Perth, Australia

#452623 Jun 16, 2013
in within in wit in
whats deference between wit kit git
Did you know 3x altar of evil..india turkey germany
find place where.. trough old time..not attack people today..not be very angry..just except as part of game where understanding going win..

to be winner its mean everybody going run to be first
but who is last will be first..

Prince George, Canada

#452624 Jun 16, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad popes don't create doctrine. They can't.
Whether a pope is bad or good is a matter of perspective.

From my perspective, the popes were bad actors in the first place to pretend they were speaking on behalf of a god.

That arrogance that was rooted in theology,(the word theology meaning the STUDY of all religion)... should not pay dividends. It should be recognized as lies in the guise of truth.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#452625 Jun 16, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't possible for a mere human being to prove that the Lord exists. And that is as it should be, because anything that could be proven by purely human means would not be proof of the Divine.
Since WE could not find God through our own efforts, He would have to reveal Himself. And this He did through His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, Who is God Incarnate.
There are those with even more severe mental problems that say this deity actually "talks" to them.

Even Jesus has questionable proof of existence.
His memory was made into a god through the arguing and enforcement of bishops of the theocracy some 500 years after his death.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#452626 Jun 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Finally your starting to get it...One Holy Universal(catholic) ad Apostolic Church.NOT the catholic church of today....
Thanks Seraphima!! I respect your faith and commitment as an ecumentical brother/sister in Christ and that is the most important part of our spiritual journey as Catholic/Christians. A priest once said, "grow where God plants you" and keep the faith (but not to ourselves)!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#452627 Jun 16, 2013
Please tell me did God created us for suffering!
Religion A Delusion

Orlando, FL

#452628 Jun 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your explanation helps a bit, but still, I see that you don't expand your horizon to include the modernized god and goddess.
You need a bit more understanding in that area, so you won't believe that your own god is "ALL THAT!"
I see your point.

I'm stuck on one god when in fact, every god invented by mankind is imaginary.... except for mine.

Allow me to explain further.

I know my God is imaginary, just like all the others. But my God is a much nicer and more loving God.

My God threatens no one. There is no Hell. No wars for my God. No one has ever been tortured for my God. No people have been driven from their homes for my God.

My God is the most loving God of them all. All the rest are psycho by comparison.

That's why he was boiled.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#452629 Jun 16, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof has existed for since the beginning of Creation and re-confirmed by the birth of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago, in and through the Sacred Scriptures!!The only people who continue to "beat the bushes" are the agnostics and the atheists who keep "spinning their wheels" going round and round in circles of "chaos and confusion"!!!
That's not "proof". That is rhetorical apologetics enforced and propogated by a religious organization.

Perhaps you need to learn the difference.

Prince George, Canada

#452630 Jun 16, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>i'll take eistiens,it's slowly becoming provable thanks to technology.
It's any body's guess if Einstein's theory that past, present and future are one ... and we may never know one way or the other.

Belief can't grab and hang on to certainty. That's why I am comfortable with confusion. To be confused means that I've been paying attention.

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention

Tom Peters

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#452631 Jun 16, 2013
truth wrote:
Please tell me did God created us for suffering!
No he created us to walk with Him and love Him.

There,was no suffering until we decided to think we knew
More than He did.what was good for us to know.
truth

Perth, Australia

#452632 Jun 16, 2013
why 7 billions kids is been born on mental way according diploma..did we need vaccine for that..did we need to be killed or prison..this planet as wekk other planet are prison for themself..according universal teaching you can travell fast with light..yes what a about love..maybe instantly..what you say ..police volice and ne-volice..did they will come there chase love if you can travel by speed of love..
please tell me why i am wrong?!

Prince George, Canada

#452633 Jun 16, 2013
socci wrote:
God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Ghost.
If belief makes people in religion special to a god or goddess, then all are special, and that means that you are NOT anything out of the ordinary.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

WHO IS THE GODDESS - THE DIVINE MOTHER?

The Divine Mother abides in the heart of every being, universes without end. She is the divine creatrix who has manifested these dancing forms of consciousness as an adoration for Her beloved, the eternal formless Supreme Being - God the Father.

http://www.goddess.ws/
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#452634 Jun 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So bad popes have no effect on their flock at all spiritually???
And the rest of the clergy in A corrupt reign is pure and does nothing against God.
How we're indulgences sold.
How we're some clergy of the mindset that. Torturing Jews ..trying to make them believe in Jesus was a good thing.
The Church was totally enmeshed with the secular Kingdoms that were doing this.
I don't get you. You're taking a sin of a 'bad Pope' and blowing it up to cover all of Catholicism and debunk the Church?

Look, if a bad Pope or Priest affects their flock spiritually in a negative way, then the flock does not understand what Christianity is. Catholicism shouldn't rely on the charismatic nature of the Priest. I notice Protestantism almost exclusively lives or dies on whether or not their pastor is charismatic enough. If he is a good articulate speaker, then his flock follows him. Catholicism doesn't work like that. The sacraments and the Mass are above any individual Priest or Bishop.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#452635 Jun 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's any body's guess if Einstein's theory that past, present and future are one ... and we may never know one way or the other.
Belief can't grab and hang on to certainty. That's why I am comfortable with confusion. To be confused means that I've been paying attention.
If you're not confused, you're not paying attention
Tom Peters
That is why you make no sense, your confused all the time.
truth

Perth, Australia

#452636 Jun 16, 2013
einstain teory
please tell me
i watch film about Dr Hubo..how you call that person hubert hubo or simmular..fallen star..tell me why i am wrong..
if i don't havere my rosary in hand i will be mad and complite lost ..
I don't think so that need be liar..i been on present time watching how smart doctor operated on someone my loveone=better say suffering which others set up on owfull way..yes i been protected from man who have 9 years medical diploma as well much more
working condition..ye he say to me now you will see what this doctor and that lady who and which come represent herself but not for you..you will see how they will demage your man..set up something what i never believe its exist..after that i see ..that evil people how they are evil..evillllllllllllll

evil set up on evil way that after can accuse every day as they doing..i know who they are..they will be
suprise how i know and rest who know too..

evil they are evilllllllllllllll
i don't have nice word call them good
they are evil people which they try ruin my family as well many many as they do on evil way..
by

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 864,135
The Christian Atheist debate 17 min Mr Wiggley 1,961
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 41 min janeebee 6,422
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 49 min Burke Devlin 151
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 56 min Burke Devlin 33
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr rohit 447
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr sam 195
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,898
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 272,404
More from around the web