Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683740 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452787 Jun 16, 2013
Who lived with me?
nk

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#452788 Jun 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
"God allowed the reformation to spread His word"
Rose, that is ridiculous. Is God truth or not? You guys seem to think you're on the same page doctrinally. If God used the reformation to spread His word, then what word?
First Protestantism said Mary was ever virgin. Then Protestantism said she wasn't ever virgin. First Protestantism said God was all knowing, and now some say He doesn't know the future events that'll take place.(two popular evangelical groups in MN differ on the nature of God)
Don't be so gullible. All you guys did was steer people away from Catholicism or teach them a Christianity that Jesus Christ didn't. It makes no sense to pat yourselves on the back.
Yes, you converted people to something.....but what??
Catholics would never deny that Gods goodness is reflected in the works and charity of Protestantism. But doctrinally?? Its a colossal mess and its getting worse with each passing generation.
Well on Mary we have had this discussion ..We read brothers and sisters yo mean just that..And we will know should we care to ask when we meet her.

I have no idea why any Christian would preach that God is nit all powerful and all knowing. But churches have men in them

And men err all the time.

What did the dissolute among the clergy tell the little children when they led them astray ?? This is what God wants you to do??

A millstone is what Jesus promised them .

MEN sinful men..using God for their own purpose.

Do you not believe the SPIRIT leads spirit filled people in reading the gospels. Do you think He has no power in this respect. I know that I understand even the parables much more clearly .

It is God guiding us.

G
His Son dying fir all if us.

And yes I do believe the Church had gone so far enmeshed in the secular that God allowed for the printing press..And bibles distributed and knowledge available NOT only through priests.

And in the end this led to colonization in the new world in OTHRR THSN Spanish Catholic colonies.

They brought their faith and their bibles across the nation as they settled . I have said before it's all HIS timing.

And I DO BELIEVE HE knew every bit if the future AND INSPIRED the Reformers..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#452789 Jun 16, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already answered your previous "Prove God exists" and I'm not going to do it again. Nor am I obligated to obey YOU in any sense whatsoever: I am not your employee or your child, and definitely NOT your inferior in any way whatsoever. As for "claims," I can and will relate from my own experiences and/or cite from the Bible at any time, anywhere I wish, including on this thread.
Trying to browbeat me never works, buster. There's a whole bunch of people offline as well as on, who could tell you that.
Lol.you go girl.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452790 Jun 16, 2013
please be short
Who is with me as well why?
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#452791 Jun 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if men err all the time, according to you which men received the truth from the one supposed god ... the Jews, the Catholics, the Muslims, or the Protestants???

Can you be certain that your choice of theology is correct and others are wrong?
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#452792 Jun 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.you go girl.
Does she have faith in the same theology as you ... by any chance???

:)
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#452793 Jun 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
From your perspective, is it a sin to brag about being saved and preaching that others will go to hell???

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#452794 Jun 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well on Mary we have had this discussion ..We read brothers and sisters yo mean just that..And we will know should we care to ask when we meet her.
I have no idea why any Christian would preach that God is nit all powerful and all knowing. But churches have men in them
What did the dissolute among the clergy tell the little children when they led them astray ?? This is what God wants you to do??
A millstone is what Jesus promised them .
Do you not believe the SPIRIT leads spirit filled people in reading the gospels. Do you think He has no power in this respect. I know that I understand even the parables much more clearly .
It is God guiding us.
G
His Son dying fir all if us.
And yes I do believe the Church had gone so far enmeshed in the secular that God allowed for the printing press..And bibles distributed and knowledge available NOT only through priests.
And in the end this led to colonization in the new world in OTHRR THSN Spanish Catholic colonies.
They brought their faith and their bibles across the nation as they settled . I have said before it's all HIS timing.
And I DO BELIEVE HE knew every bit if the future AND INSPIRED the Reformers..
So, it was your deity that brought the infestation of palefaced murderers to the new world huh?
When I get to Omaha, I will inform the tribal congress of this revelation, and we will see what we can do to rectify this horrible situation with the indulgence of the Great Spirit!
I appreciate you informing us of where these many plagues originated.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452795 Jun 16, 2013
did you find diasaour photo what i put..did you following me trough street last time in city
did you see when i count buildings in city
did you where i go
why they build up black tiny less building near red and chocolite buildings
who is man wioth long hair who appiering there
pleas tell me what is number 8 represent but not exist within red brick building
please tell me me did you going follow me tommorow there if i go i will be free walk so ever

why
i don't know why
i don't see nothing in this city
no life
people dying there..from what..certenly not from distraction..it is ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
i can breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why
i ts going trough me every nerve
cramp trough my bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i like explain but can't..

my hand and body will shaken up againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
its not going tell me

i am going have hot shower
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452796 Jun 16, 2013
i will see what is in that building tomorrow..
i fill now better..i can breath normal..nerve attack gone..why..i am not sick..i will find why i fill like that when i find out some secret..i am not scare ..in my nature i can fill or see around me but not talk.. after i think ..
Human Being

Sunset, LA

#452797 Jun 16, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Two thumbs up ;)
Roberta G

Thanks

Robert F.

:)
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#452798 Jun 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your deity exists.
Again!!!---YOU prove that it doesn't!!!!!
Religion A Delusion

Orlando, FL

#452799 Jun 16, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already answered your previous "Prove God exists" and I'm not going to do it again. Nor am I obligated to obey YOU in any sense whatsoever: I am not your employee or your child, and definitely NOT your inferior in any way whatsoever. As for "claims," I can and will relate from my own experiences and/or cite from the Bible at any time, anywhere I wish, including on this thread.
Trying to browbeat me never works, buster. There's a whole bunch of people offline as well as on, who could tell you that.
Baloney. All gods are imaginary except for mine.

No one has died for my God. No one has been tortured for my God.

There's my proof. You have hot air.

Amen
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452800 Jun 16, 2013
i want know why nothing exist in this city..what they set up..

who is that man with long dress and long hair..he appiering thereeeeeeeeee
i been many times there..no nobody attack me personaly..why have too..i liked see now that tiny black building in midlle where i count must be 4 in line but i find out its now 5..who build that when and why..
why i calculated that..
why god created dinosaur..
i told you about vegetarian
please tell me
meaning
vene vidi vici
bcdfghjklmnpqrstvwxyz
vega=whats that mean vega
https://www.google.com.au/search...

remember dinosaur have 4 lag not 5 which religion want 5
now did you find surla elephant goddes
now did you find chine letters or japanese or korean..why they build that black building thereeeeeeeeee

o no no no
i am not sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
building is there
i don't spend 5 cent build nothing
Don't joke with me..i can be very angry!
Religion A Delusion

Orlando, FL

#452801 Jun 16, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You have no proof.

Location hidden

#452802 Jun 16, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak deflection.

Prove your deity exists or desist.
You are showing that you are subject to delusion and fantasy.
Human Being

Sunset, LA

#452803 Jun 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth.
Nothing "transcendental" can be considered truth, as none of it can be "proven" actuality.
Truth, beauty, and goodness are all "in the eye of the beholder", and considered a reflection of perception, so there is no absolute condition of "proof" involved.
If, and when one can show me that a deity exists, I wll acknowledge it as "proof" of the deity. All else will be considered rhetorical nonsense.
Feel free to provide that "proof" anytime you want.
I am not one who wishes to "fool" myself about reality and actuality.
It is not a case of "double" dilemma unless you prefer fantasy over reality and actuality.
Black Thunder 42:

I suppose you need to be specific when it comes to "proof".
If you try to reduce God to a chemical reaction, that is measureable, then you will not have a proof.

If on the other hand you acknowledge that truth, beauty, goodness exist,(even if it is subjective), then this is but a reflection of our perceptions. That reflection must be of something. That something is God.(This is as simple as I can make the proof, in ontological fashion.)

So, in short, if you acknowledge truth, beauty, goodness exist, then God exists. Do you acknowledge them?

Location hidden

#452804 Jun 16, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Your exclamation key is sticking- or you have no other intelligent way of expressing your thoughts.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452805 Jun 16, 2013
He have long dress..as well long hair..as well on middle divided..he appiering there..

you not going convince me find out..on my way..
why you think i am wrong..not i am not wrong..
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#452806 Jun 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not the one professing his existence and riles of damnation...YOU are.
Now ...PROVE it is actuality, or admit it is just fantasy.
I am calling you on your own arrogant statements.
You and your other agnostic and atheists propagandists came on this Catholic forum to spread your "snake oil" vengeance, hostility and antagonistic disdain against God, Jesus Christ and the TRUE faith of Catholics as well as other bible only Protestant Christians. It's up to YOU to prove that God doesn't exist! As Catholics, we already know, believe, worship and embrace our Creator, Redeemer and Sanctifier "Father-Son-& Holy Spirit (each and every day) at Daily Mass and the Eucharist,(Jesus true body and blood) in and through HIS One True Catholic Church. We don't have to prove ANYTHING to you or June or any other agnostics or atheists! If you chose to remain on the outside "looking in at the TRUTH" that is (your choice)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min River Tam 15,985
Looking for girls to snapchat 36 min aldenmorgan737 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,415
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 2 hr Remember 94 95 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr David S Pumpkins 286,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aerobatty 983,116
I'm very saddened by Kryie wanting away from Le... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web