Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687412 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#452563 Jun 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Rosez....talk to me....
The Father, Christ the Father, Christ the Son, the Holy Spirit....
Following your erroneous belief, how many persons do you see in the above?????
Can you say

TRINITY
.3 persons One God
FATHER SON. HOLY SPIRIT
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452564 Jun 15, 2013
Who call me this morning..i hear in my heart someone call my name..how many you represent your heart trough prayers..

My Lord please see how many church represent in your name to your heart and heart of your mother.
Who love Mother they liked Son too.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452565 Jun 15, 2013
God know all our mistake as well why is like that..trough prayers we obtain Mercy who is as it is full of Mercy and Grace..you can't be bigger then God..Are you try tell me we need be bigger then God?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#452566 Jun 15, 2013
truth wrote:
When you call Jesus Christ name is that appiering to you as small or big letters!!!
Big
marge

Leesburg, GA

#452567 Jun 15, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>The Hebrews were COMMANDED to tithe, but I know of no verse TEACHING tithing to Christians. If you do, please cite it as I'd like to look it up.
Is tithing part of the 'Law'? I don't think it is, maybe i'm wrong.

If that's true I don't think He would treat the 'hebrews' different than us and i'm almost 100% sure christians strive to tithe if they are 'able'. One verse comes to mind;

Malachi 3:10
"Bring you all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house, and test me now in this, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#452568 Jun 15, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to settle down we have all said the same to you,'we can't fully understand this now'!
To me that says my Lord my God, what does it say to you?
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

In that Scripture you do not see "my Lord my God"...you see the term "God"...but it is used to say that Christ, is the Son of God.

Do you deny that it says: that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God;
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452569 Jun 15, 2013
no..you voice as sound in heart where not any letter exist..
'it is written'
http://biblehub.com/hebrews/3-15.htm

Location hidden

#452570 Jun 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say
TRINITY
.3 persons One God
FATHER SON. HOLY SPIRIT
I did not ask that you show the Holy Trinity....I know it is there...I have believed it since I was 6 years old...never doubted it..

Why are you not answering my question???

truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452571 Jun 15, 2013
http://biblehub.com/hebrews/3-7.htm
He not forget his tears for someone who is left behind and left in sorrow.
Don't be afraid!
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#452572 Jun 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not ask that you show the Holy Trinity....I know it is there...I have believed it since I was 6 years old...never doubted it..
Why are you not answering my question???
I don't have the erroneous belief. Where a 're you getting this stuff..makes no sense sorry..

They are one God
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452573 Jun 15, 2013
What is restore in your heart it is bigger than your food in storage of your house ..it is life.

Moses left commandments..
2.respect your parents father and mother
Did patriarch reject mother of Son heavenly begotten Son?
Please tell me why?!

Then tell followers..follow us you will be save but not his Mother.

Rejection of second commandments..why?

I repeat to you about life.

Location hidden

#452574 Jun 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have the erroneous belief. Where a 're you getting this stuff..makes no sense sorry..
They are one God
You do have an erroneous belief...you insist that Christ is God...
That is why you will not answer my question. If you do...the truth will be reveal...which you cannot face!!!!

You need help...that makes four persons in a Holy Trinity!!!!!!
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452576 Jun 16, 2013
Did followers of discipline Where Jesus Christ is head need tell you..ones for ever Jesus show his discipline how Holy Spirit will rest upon them.Catholic as well Christian believe it is as it is.

Location hidden

#452577 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure? Let us assume that you are a male, you have a child, you have siblings and you go to school. So, you are male, son, father, brother and student. So how many people are you?
Now, consider you are now an old man. So, you were a fetus, baby, child, adolescent, young adult, spouse, parent, and now old man. If you took a picture of yourself, how many different pictures, totally different in appearance, would you have?
Of course it makes no sense. That is the problem that you are having.
I thought I had been in touch with the most elite and super morons on this forum......you have proven me wrong!!!!
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#452578 Jun 16, 2013

God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Ghost.

John 1:1-3,10,11 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made...He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came to his own, and his own received him not.

1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Heb 1:1,2 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, Has in these last days spoken to us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Rv.22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last...I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452579 Jun 16, 2013
Did someone who is Rule need be protestor?
no
Good King or Queen will tell his or her child don't go where is protestors.
Creator left law trough space and time which simple search can't find even noble who most act as pro-find of everything.
When they died everything go with them in dust.

Location hidden

#452580 Jun 16, 2013
socci wrote:
God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Ghost.
John 1:1-3,10,11 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made...He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came to his own, and his own received him not.
1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Heb 1:1,2 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, Has in these last days spoken to us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Rv.22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last...I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
God the Father.
God the Son.
God the Holy Ghost.

That is not my argument...Christ is not God...that is my argument...

Show me in the following Scripture, the message that Christ is God...you can't...because He ain't!!!!

KJV
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Php 2:7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Do you disagree with the Catholic pope approved NABre Bible????

NABre...
Who, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped.

Rather, he emptied himself, aking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness; and found human in appearance, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to death, even death on a cross.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#452581 Jun 16, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I had been in touch with the most elite and super morons on this forum......you have proven me wrong!!!!
we woul;d be morons if we believe you about anything.

you tell us that you are a deacon and you belong to the SBC, and ywet we know the SBC would NEVE allow a divorced man to hold that officee.

you continue to show your senility by insisting that John, the Beloved Aposlte LIED when he call Jesus God.

I dont know what you are doing but what it is is WRONG.
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452583 Jun 16, 2013
Did every child grow up in mother feed from her blade where soul rest..psalm 139..
Did that flesh represent any spirit or holy spirit today..please tell me why angels and demons will fall if god choose them be with them..

look what they set up trough evil develish people how they set up evil documents..

if they are honest why they need be accusers..
no they are not honest..

corrupt evil scribe lawyers judges police too..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

remember
Every child sons and daughters rest in mother womb feed from mother blade where soul rest..
truth

Huntingdale, Australia

#452584 Jun 16, 2013
God alwayes listen prayers.
Did innocent mother which is victim need be whore but she is not..don't have rights on justice?

Did others who set up on evil wicket satanic way need be accusers and hide her rights defending her family?

Did sick man need be attack beaten because of his rights recive benifits of his hard work many years in this country?
Did they need be beaten to make him as criminal for rights of his family or make hhim sick ..that his wife and kids need be wrong?

Did you charge me because religion rascist or wrong doing?
Did you cober up police friends drug diller as they are charge me bacause i cann live in my house in peace?
Did your evil justice hide many ocasion camera film trough shoping center and not provide or cover up and remove many things..with people in full shop where many people see no witness..did your evil justice and ministers ordering out my kids forom school according rascist bully policy that 99% kids need be charge not teach for proper rights as they need have in this country?
Did i have rights on proper medical evidence or your evil people will ordered no.
Did others have rights on job school and living in this country ..no

I will left this country according corrupt set up law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aerobatty 987,417
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 31,580
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,264
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 286,598
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,494
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 5 hr HFCS - What It Is 2
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 9 hr Doctor REALITY 31
More from around the web