Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,269
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more
truth

Perth, Australia

#452081 Jun 14, 2013
slame lame
posto bala slamemesala masalapamukkumal
https://www.google.com.au/search...
you liked marko sunce zarko
sunce s=$unce=gold ja vole june junce=vol=cow=moses
number 7=jesus fall 3x under cross
Dan

Omaha, NE

#452082 Jun 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Christians that preach are very "cagey."
You preach and preach at others warning of the perils of hell, but when asked if you believe that YOU will be cast out of the god's "favor" you immediately feign humility in the attitude that only God knows who will go to hell and who will go to heaven.
If that is true ... why are you preaching???
That means my chances of being a favorite of a god are just as GOOD as are yours.
Silly people!!!
Who's preaching?

Not I.

I sent the Catechism's teaching on Hell.

I didn't assign anyone to Hell. Not my job.

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#452083 Jun 14, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in a god that favors certain people. God loves all people.
Why is there a hell and a devil in existence if the all powerful god loves everybody?

If you don't face the stupidity of the words of theologians, you will not expose their lies, and that means that you are "choosing" to carry on ... infested with the same lies.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#452084 Jun 14, 2013
who="Just Sayin"
That would all be nice and fluffy and stuff except for the fact that the Reformation promulgated lies at the expense of the truth and has put millions of souls in jeapordy.
There can not be 43,000 different truths.
However, God does take horrible events such as the Reformation and make good come of it. It was not, imo, what He had in mind when He prayed that His Church be ONE, as He and the Father are ONE.
I don't think Martin Luther came along and convinced God that it was a good thing to SHATTER His Church into 43,000 shards.

Let me remind you that the Catholic church was involved in the first known split, when they and the Orthodox saw things differently. Or perhaps there was a power struggle between some of their 'leaders'.

SO...churches still split for the same reasons, but the CC is just as 'guilty' as any of the others.

Martin Luther was far from the first. I'm sure there were many through the years...they just didn't have newpapers or internet.

KayMarie

Terrace, Canada

#452086 Jun 14, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
you think watching a person being burned to death is exciting .
your sick June
I don't ... but you do!!!

If you didn't, you would not believe in the existence of hell or a devil. It's as simple as that.

I posted countless times now, that even as a child I would not believe that a god of love would allow in his own kingdom the existence of a devil or hell ... but you were too busy preaching to pay my words any heed whatsoever.

Terrace, Canada

#452087 Jun 14, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's preaching?
Not I.
I sent the Catechism's teaching on Hell.
You are fully invested in that Catechism and it's high value to you ... and that IS preaching.

Terrace, Canada

#452088 Jun 14, 2013
People in religion who believe they are preaching truth are PROUD in thought AND deed!

It's just too bad they can't agree on who the one god loves and who the same god will disown as wicked fodder.

Pathetic behavior. Worse than little kiddies in preschool.
truth

Perth, Australia

#452089 Jun 14, 2013
strave scare strah=scare
slama lama
is lama kinge konge monkey key

Terrace, Canada

#452090 Jun 14, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
SO...churches still split for the same reasons, but the CC is just as 'guilty' as any of the others.
You also split from all the churches and now believe that you were personally chosen by a god to preach truth "from the same book that centuries back in time" was authorized by Catholics.

You are SUCH an arrogant, ignorant fool to your own folly!
Dan

Omaha, NE

#452091 Jun 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fully invested in that Catechism and it's high value to you ... and that IS preaching.
I didn't tell you to follow it.

THAT would be preaching or proselytizing.

I was making an informed response.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#452092 Jun 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there a hell and a devil in existence if the all powerful god loves everybody?
If you don't face the stupidity of the words of theologians, you will not expose their lies, and that means that you are "choosing" to carry on ... infested with the same lies.
God hates sin.

Sin exists.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#452093 Jun 14, 2013
who="Just Sayin"
That would all be nice and fluffy and stuff except for the fact that the Reformation promulgated lies at the expense of the truth and has put millions of souls in jeapordy.
However, God does take horrible events such as the Reformation and make good come of it. It was not, imo, what He had in mind when He prayed that His Church be ONE, as He and the Father are ONE.
I don't think Martin Luther came along and convinced God that it was a good thing to SHATTER His Church into 43,000 shards.
Let me remind you that the Catholic church was involved in the first known split, when they and the Orthodox saw things differently. Or perhaps there was a power struggle between some of their 'leaders'.
Martin Luther was far from the first. I'm sure there were many through the years...they just didn't have newpapers or internet.
KayMarie
Typically, the responsibility for a schism is with the schismatic.

Terrace, Canada

#452094 Jun 14, 2013
who="Just Sayin"
KayMarie
Watch this crafty preacher in action.

Do you have faith that you will be saved while others will be doomed to a life without God's blessings???

Terrace, Canada

#452095 Jun 14, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
God hates sin.
Sin exists.
Try again.

:)

Terrace, Canada

#452096 Jun 14, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't tell you to follow it.
THAT would be preaching or proselytizing.
I was making an informed response.
So you don't believe in, or follow that catechism???
truth

Perth, Australia

#452097 Jun 14, 2013
see greenland policy

see numbers 1 and 4 and 7 what you can drove with geometric line of that

i drove tonight fully symbol pio 11 fully in geometry
https://www.google.com.au/search... ;
ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600 &bih=767

in matrix is so long evil

you try tric my peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh no no no
Dan

Omaha, NE

#452098 Jun 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again.
:)
Same response, unless you think that "sin" is synonymous with "everybody" or "people who sin".

Terrace, Canada

#452099 Jun 14, 2013
If a creator exists and loves everybody and all other forms of life ... there would be no emotional OR physical suffering allowed anywhere at any time whatsoever. And THAT is the truth.

That would be the one and only perfect plan.

Nature is cruel, but it is fair. There IS no "plan" that involves a PLOT to harm living creatures. It simply is what it is.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#452100 Jun 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't believe in, or follow that catechism???
I believe it.

I'm not particularly concerned that YOU believe it (as I know you don't).

Terrace, Canada

#452101 Jun 14, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Same response, unless you think that "sin" is synonymous with "everybody" or "people who sin".
You dodged the question. I figured that would be the case.

Your religion comes first, and common sense does not fit into your religion.

It can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 5 min AussieBobby 123
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min MUQ2 270,172
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min BenAdam 817,947
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 20 min dollarsbill 2,010
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min Seentheotherside 39,978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min bad bob 176,211
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min WasteWater 5,694
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min trifecta1 609,901
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web