Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,853
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#444995 May 25, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that is connected to Jesus Christ and HIS (One and only) TRUE (historical and biblical PROVEN) APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC CHURCH......(You do it "with ever post and every comment you make) You not only "ignorantly" attack the doctrine and teachings of the Church, but you maliciously condemn it, you pass your personal "distorted" opinion judgement against it, and you (conveniently)insert the word Catholic (anywhere in the bible-especially Revelations) wherever and whenever it "fits your anti-catholic bible verse "picture puzzle" that you are "frantically, maliciously and desperately" attempting to piece together! It is ALL a part of your "fallen nature" of sin, heresy, lies and your deceitful preaching! You do not speak for God, Confrinting---and never will---(that is) until you come to TRUE Salvation in Jesus Christ, "humbly" seeking HIS Saving Grace of "forgiveness" and TRULY "reconciling" yourself to HIM as the "ecumentical savior of the world"!..... Like the Prodigal Son, in luke 15:11---when he "finally" came to "his senses"!!!
~~~

Jesus described your Religious system in a parable...

IN

Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

THIS IS A GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION YOUR RELIGIOUS SYSTEM

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it

Mat 7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

Mat 7:29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

ROMAN CATHOLICISM HAS NO FOUNDATION...IN THE WORD OF GOD...

IT IS BUILT UPON.... MYTHS...FABLES...ASSUMPTIONS AND

PRESUMPTUOUSNESS...

___

WHILE JESUS CALLED PETER BLESSED IN MATTHEW 16:17

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mat 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mat 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Mat 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him,
saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

THE SAME MAN PETER.... IS TOLD ..."thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

READ... WHAT WHAT JESUS SAID TO PETER....
Mat 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

YOU ROMAN CATHOLIC FOLLOW PETER AS APPOSED TO JESUS AND JUST AS PETER WAS..

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS ARE JUST LIKE HIM...

"thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."

Since: Nov 08

usa

#444996 May 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>One would think Satan would be considered chief among these many false gods that are mentioned in scriptures. However God told Satan that though he thinks he is a god,he is nothing but a man as stated by God in Ezekiel chapter 28.
the bible is infallible correct? we see "as one of us," Let us go down," then man is become as one of us,"And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth......SO TELL ME HOW MANY GODS ARE THERE?

Since: Nov 08

usa

#444997 May 25, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
jethro8:
How are you doing? I was not aware of your "condition". Let me know, and I will pray for you.
I just read up on Pope Francis statement concerning atheists being saved. I am so excited, as many writings in the RCC have saints which states this, I can see some real dialogue opening up.
Of course there will be the defeatists standing in the way. But so what!
i have colon cancer since 2006,had two operations,and one killed by radiation,it's right next to my kidney,so it blocks it from emptying out so i have a stent in it,which is replaced every 3 months.i take a chemo pill called xeloda which so far has kept me alive,i have not had a tumor since i started taking it,and i'll have to take it the rest of my life.the end.

Location hidden

#444998 May 25, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>since the industrial age we have no idea what is in air.there's a little bit of everything in the air.that is why we are dying from diseases that didn't exist till the industrial age.
Contact the publishers of he English dictionary....get them to make the correction!!!!!

Location hidden

#444999 May 25, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the Catholic Church is a community; a family with a Mother and Father.
Jesus didn't start just any community with 45,000 opinions on truth.

NABre: Jesus’ church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God.

From your pope approved Bible...you are saying it is a farce...the pope is a dope for approving it!!!!

Location hidden

#445000 May 25, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I read the whole thing. He doesn't say anything like you imply. The fact is that you'll misrepresent anything the Pope says, to cast him in a negative light. That's because you're a liar and a cheat who calls himself a Christian.
Catholic teaching does not change with what the Pope said. God will be the only judge.
I posted his words...which are lies.....

Location hidden

#445001 May 25, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what you think Jesus said. you're outside of His Church.
I don't think what He said...I know what He said...And He never taught anyone to be a cannibal!!!!!
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#445002 May 25, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're misinformed I'm afraid. A succinct explanantion below;
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/resources/a...
Well I thank you for that link. And I know it w as the Church responsible for preserving the Word.

Will do more study ob this. But The reading of bibles and their productiom was discouraged. And saying it was because of someones secretary or who distributed it doesnt cut it. Those Church fathers thought the people too simple to understand things without the priests.

No wonder they kept it in Latin so long.
Isnt it strange that the article sites Pauls epistles as an example.

Those letters were all the early Christians had.
If Paul was good enough to risk his life for the word.. I dont belive Peter said his,words need interpreting .
Agsin he managed to convert many people who had no concept of monotheism let alone Christ.

Imo
Children in early America learned how to read with bibles as primers.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#445003 May 25, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

YOU WROTE

you're outside of His Church.

WHERE IS HIS CHURCH..

THE CHURCH IS THE BODY OF CHRIST...

Col_1:18 And he/JESUS is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

AND THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU...

THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH SAID...

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

QUESTION

HE ALSO SAID

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Rev 22:17 ---> And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.

And let him that heareth say, Come. And

let him that is athirst come.

And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

QUESTION....

WHY DO YOU LIE ON JESUS?
truth

Perth, Australia

#445004 May 25, 2013
When my father in law John return home ..he return to find his family.
All of them been dead..they died in war..'left alone rain come and bird eat what is left.'
That man have broken heart entire his rest life.
He reorganize his family ones more on some place near church which they call Saints Anthony..saints for poor.
I asked and please for his promising to me..do you believe in Jesus Christ..yes I am he return to me..he is been sick and left alone for long period..do you liked priest for confession..yes I will he say to me..but constantly repeat some..what I done to God..why all my family died.

During my prayers I fill every time here in this country that somebody watching us..I explain to my husbund..tiny girl as 6-7 years old watching us.
Did you have something what you not tell me?
No he not tell me that he have small sister which not be killed during war but she is been left alone hungry poor and sick without nobody.
Her name is been Victoria.
From that time my husbund listen my prayers every night before we go sleep I always pray.
My Son have her name which I honor in name of small Angel which is been constantly with her brother and my family.
Angel guardian
http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/guardian.htm

Don't be afraid pray.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#445005 May 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask...it is a cinch you ain't!!!!
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Lol. so you're actually saying the Spirit of truth is guiding YOU and every other private Bible reader??
Hint, Jesus sent the Spirit of Truth to His Church. You saw the word 'You' and thought it meant the person reading it. Wow.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445006 May 25, 2013
Yes you can rebuild your family in most hard and harsh
painful condition as well your church too..but most very imported yes you can return words of most holy
name Jesus Christ which is name upon every name.
Alive church in every person can hold as well return anything on this world.
rosesz

San Jose, CA

#445007 May 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN)-– American atheists welcomed Pope Francis’ comments that God redeems nonbelievers, saying that the new pontiff's historic outreach is helping to topple longstanding barriers.
“The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone,” the pope told worshipers at morning Mass on Wednesday.“‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone!”
Flat out lies....atheist are non believers....they don't acknowlege God exist!!!! The Lord will never redeem an athiest or any other non believers...per Scripture...
Christ has made it possible for the entire human race to be redeemed......However, if an athiest converts to Christainity, and is born again...he is in.....but...at that time he ain't no athiest....he is a born again Christian...
There is an old saying..something about there being no atheists on the deathbed.

GOD will judge as He judges by what we knew. Its really up to Him. Not us to know a persons heart.

We are to plant seeds and not to turn people away from God.
The seeds may take root or not. Christ through the Spirit calls people to the Father.

Judging us is in His purview not ours.
truth

Perth, Australia

#445008 May 25, 2013
Small angel girl Victoria is been guardian of my family
as small left alone sick then died where her home is been broken put under fire and her love-one even don't have proper graveyards.
God always listen prayers and she show herself to me
as well my Son who honor her name.
Mum do you see this small girl he told to me..yes she is sister of your father..her name is your name.
I am glad that you are bless too.
With prayers you can always return your hope rebuild your life family and church as Kingdom of Almighty God.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#445009 May 25, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think what He said...I know what He said...And He never taught anyone to be a cannibal!!!!!
No you don't know what Our Lord said because you've changed it. He might want to have a word with you someday for undoing His direct teaching.
And its supported in blatant detail in scripture AND taught by the Disciples of the Apostle in even more detail.
Here: "take note to those who hold heterodox opinions on the grace of Jesus Christ who has come to us. They refrain from the Eucharist and prayer because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Lord Jesus Christ. Flesh which suffered for our sins and the father in His goodness, raised up again. They who deny this gift are perishing in their disputes."

See, the Apostles taught just like we believe to this day. The above was from on of their students, who learned the faith verbally from Johns mouth.

I suppose you won't be able to dictate your own Christianity anymore if you read those writings. So I suspect you'll do what every other person on your team does: pretend Jesus established the NT as the sole authority on His Ministry.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#445010 May 25, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>anti-catholic? DUBLIN - The widower of an Indian woman who died in an Irish hospital after being denied an abortion has told a coroner's inquest that a doctor denied her a termination on the ground that "Ireland is a Catholic country."
Praveeen Halappanavar made a lengthy statement Monday at the start of an investigation into why his 31-year-old wife, Savita, died at University Galway Hospital last October.
The hospital has already apologized. The inquest seeks to determine whether Halappanavar died because her miscarrying fetus was not aborted despite severe pain.
She died from blood poisoning and organ failure four days after the fetus' heartbeat stopped and its remains were removed.
The case has sparked protests on both sides of the abortion debate in Ireland, where the practice remains outlawed except in life-threatening cases.Indian Woman Dies At Catholic Hospital - Video Results
TV9 News: Indian Women 'Savita' Dies in Ireland, After ...
... Indian Women 'Savita' Dies in Ireland, After Hospital Denies Abortion ... Indian Women 'Savita' Dies in ... telling her that "this is a Catholic ...
www.youtube.com/watch... - Cached
.Play Video
More results from youtube.com »
Irish abortion laws came under scrutiny at the weekend after the inquest verdict on an Indian dentist who died in hospital after be.......
But anti-abortion groups welcomed the coroner’s recommendation that the country’s medical council “should lay out exactly when a doctor can intervene to save the life of a mother”– in other words, that it is a medical issue rather than a legal one.http://cathnews.com/.....i suppose your going to say their anti-catholic? no wonder catholic hospitals are closing,how can you trust them to save a life?
From just reading this only..removing a dead baby from a womb..should not be breaking any abortion laws.

Probably more to it and I have heard if fringies. Who disagree.. but if you have a non alive baby its a corpse and unhealthy to carry. You deliver them. And bury them.
But like most stories in the news there may be more to it. But unfortunately its stories like this that lead to proabortion legislation..

Imo
truth

Perth, Australia

#445011 May 25, 2013
I been born under protection as well to be tech about Jesus Christ and his mother Mary as well under some church of Saint Holy Anthony as well my husbund have some church under his name Saint Holy Anthony.

Small Victoria is been born there when her father John
not find her any more.
But he have hope ones more when I return in his home.
Heven=Neva eh and earth will declare glory.

pray 13 prayers of Saint Anthony..
Victoria is angel.
http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/guardian.htm

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#445012 May 25, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with these. There's tons more out there.
"Notwithstanding the difficulties that such data comparisons hold, the available information on clergy sexual misconduct shows that the problem is bigger among Protestant clergy. For example, the most cited survey of sexual problems among the Protestant clergy shows that 10 percent have been involved in sexual misconduct and “about two or three percent” are “pedophiles.” With regard to the “pedophile” problem, the figure for the Catholic clergy, drawn from the most authoritative studies, ranges between .2 percent to 1.7 percent. Yet we hear precious little about these comparative statistics."
http://www.catholicleague.org/a-review-essay-...
"One of the most extreme cases of clergy sex abuse in U.S. history involved a Pentecostal minister named Tony Leyva, who molested several hundred boys in the 1980s, Jenkins said. But few Americans have heard of Leyva, he added, while some molesters who are former Catholic priests have become household names. "
http://www.jknirp.com/jenkins3.htm
http://dannimoss.wordpress.com/2008/06/20/pro...
"I have to admit I was surprised at a few of my Protestant friends who still wanted to stand in judgment of the Catholic Church even after they learned there was a bigger problem in Protestant Christianity. They are acting like modern day Pharisees pointing out the sin of others while not acknowledging their own.
“The Pharisee took up his position and spoke this prayer to himself,,“O God, I thank you that I am not like the rest of humanity—greedy, dishonest, adulterous –or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week, and I pay tithe on my whole income”(Lk 18:11-12).
The Evangelicals were busy confessing the sin of Catholics rather than their own sin. But why do they do it when Jesus spoke against this? The answer is simple; they were using it as a negative recruiting tool to get people out of the Catholic Church and into the Evangelical Churches. In fact one Baptist minister said they wanted to gobble up all the Catholics they could get because of the scandal. I am sure this worked to some degree more or less, but what happens when these people find out there is an even bigger problem in Evangelical Churches."
http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2012/12/s...
http://blogs.denverpost.com/hark/2010/05/25/s...
So these give a picture that the entire christian structure is rife with sexual abuse. Any one trying to avoid being in the light by pointing at the other.
All of these are Apologetic articles or essays of opinion.
I think you avoided showing that because you already knew that they were bias apologetics.

How about an actual research statistics compiled by an unbias qualified organization.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#445013 May 25, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE
you're outside of His Church.
WHERE IS HIS CHURCH..
THE CHURCH IS THE BODY OF CHRIST...
Col_1:18 And he/JESUS is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
AND THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU...
THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH SAID...
Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
QUESTION
HE ALSO SAID
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Rev 22:17 ---> And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.
And let him that heareth say, Come. And
let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
QUESTION....
WHY DO YOU LIE ON JESUS?
Hi Confrinting and KayMarie, I have to tell you what God has done.
Do you remember me asking for Prayers for my son,
Well tonight at supper, he asked if he could say the Grace.
He broke before God, sometimes we can't seem what God is doing, in someone's life of people we are praying for and we tend to get discouraged. I must admit I was
I thank you both for your prayers, for my son. Please continue to do so. God Bless.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#445014 May 25, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay, were 2 or three are gather in my name there I am also.
Its not catholic, it's not protestant, its not Baptist, its not Pentecostal.
Its a group, a gathering of people worshipping God. In Truth and In Spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only REAL LOOZERS don't love their mothers who ... 1 min Doctor REALITY 10
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Gordon 227,665
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 3 min Bev Jamison 16
Beauty comes in many COLORS 7 min Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Aura Mytha 739,755
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Remnant of 144000 38,712
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min onemale 259,608
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min bad bob 173,726
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••