Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687165 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#444837 May 24, 2013

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444838 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You just may someday but probably sporting a much younger body:)
Yeah I know. We believe that in those spiritual bodies no one will look older than about 30 years old. Evfen if you were 969 when your flesh died.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444839 May 24, 2013
my mind is not yours
oh
i am going on bus see that letters as geometrical diretion ..

whats going within me
its going show to me

how i ook on deference way then others here on this planet

they going destroy us on deference way here
jes

money is greed and pride its sin orgreat error
no
i don't believe you
when you say
i am here because of what..money
you not convince me
noooooooooooooooooooooooo

did i need believe them
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
why should beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
what they serving
evil=how you cal that sin=or error=your modern language

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#444840 May 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>What chu talkin Oxbow,LOL?
You know what "chu" is talkin' bout...
truth

Perth, Australia

#444841 May 24, 2013
millenium..
no
jess is all ony 200 years..its not million..as well 1000 years=oe jesus day
truth

Perth, Australia

#444842 May 24, 2013
jesus is only old 2000 years

one day of Jesus is 1000 years
can't be millions years

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444843 May 24, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Though Tony it sounds much like a 'second chance' gospel, don't you think?
It's not a second chance. In fact it's the only chance many will have including the majority of those that today think they are Christians. In the millenium they will discover that during this age of flesh they were duped by the so called Christian preachers and teachers so what they are been taught today from the puplits is not a chance at all. God understands this so during the Millenial rule of Christ here onb earth, those that were deceived by these so called Bible thumpers will be finally taught the un-adulterated truth without the influece of lying preachers as Satan that uses them will be locked up in the abyss during the 1000 year rule of Christ. Then he will be let loose by the Lord after the 1000 year millenial rule of Christ to go out and test the people to see if they will still listen to Satan. THEN THE GREAT WHIUTE THRONE JUDGEMENT WILL OCCUR. So no, THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444844 May 24, 2013
And the bodies the people are in during the millenial rule of Christ will not be FLESH BODIES. They will be spiritual bodies. Why? Because flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God. That's why during the millenial rule of Christ there will be no one getting sick and dying etc etc. In the millenial kingdom of Christ here on earth, both "saint" and sinner will be there but this does not mean that everyone will have eternal life during this 1000 year time period of Christ ruling here on earth. No sir. Only those that took part in the first resurrection will have been given eternal life but the rest will have to be judged at the end pf this 1000 year time period. It's all in the scriptures. Have you guys not read the word of God?

Any questions folks.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444845 May 24, 2013
Here you guys. Read this and pray for understanding.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/revelatio...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444846 May 24, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what "chu" is talkin' bout...
I'm not sure. Elucidate please.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444847 May 24, 2013
truth wrote:
jesus is only old 2000 years
one day of Jesus is 1000 years
can't be millions years
Christ is older than that my friend.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/john/pass...

Christ was with God when the universe was created. In fact the universe was created by Christ.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444848 May 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Here you guys. Read this and pray for understanding.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/revelatio...
Well since Biblestudy tool site is down then read I guess I should post this link.

http://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelatio...

Read the first 8-10 verses. It explains in detail what is to happen. Get your Bibles and follow along carefully.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444849 May 24, 2013
And a word of advice to you guys, Let the scriptures interpret the scriptures. The word of God interprets itself and it needs NO HELP from us to be interpreted. That's how you guys make mistakes when reading the word of God. You try to add your own interporetation. DON'T DO THAT. Scripture interprets scripture. AND PRAY FOR UNDERSTANDING.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#444850 May 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
And the bodies the people are in during the millenial rule of Christ will not be FLESH BODIES. They will be spiritual bodies. Why? Because flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God. That's why during the millenial rule of Christ there will be no one getting sick and dying etc etc. In the millenial kingdom of Christ here on earth, both "saint" and sinner will be there but this does not mean that everyone will have eternal life during this 1000 year time period of Christ ruling here on earth. No sir. Only those that took part in the first resurrection will have been given eternal life but the rest will have to be judged at the end pf this 1000 year time period. It's all in the scriptures. Have you guys not read the word of God?
Any questions folks.

What about the 'seven years' we hear about and during that time is the 'last chance'?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#444851 May 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Christ is older than that my friend.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/john/pass...
Christ was with God when the universe was created. In fact the universe was created by Christ.
yep.

All Glory to Him!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444852 May 25, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the 'seven years' we hear about and during that time is the 'last chance'?
The seven years that was shortened to a 3 and a 1/2 year period that in actually was shortened to a 5 month period which most so called preachers is unaware of? What about it? Scripture does not say that is a last chance. Misled preachers that MISINTERPRETED the scriptures made that up.

If Satan is locked up for a 1000 year period during Christs reign during that 1000 year period,and then let loose for a little season to go out to deceib\ve the nations again, what do you think is happening during that time period. Scripture CLEARLY shows that Christ is here on earth ruling for a 1000 year period of time. Did you read Revelation 20:1-10 that I posted a link to?

You guys have surely been lied to by these so called preachers that have grossly misinterpreted the word of God and have you guys thinking there's gonna be a so called rapture and then that's basically it.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#444853 May 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all in recorded history.
Why don't you look it up for yourself...the edicts, the bulls, the many crusades, the inquisitions, the writings of the Greeks, the writings of the heretics, the didache,the qumran scrolls, the nag hammadi codices.
You swagger your arrogant forked tongue in willful and lazy ignorance.
6 years of braying like a donkey, and no research effort on your own part.
It is very evident that it being forwarded to you in parts every day, right here, but you refuse to even read or consider any of it.
You have no one but yourself to blame for that ignorance.
These are all very fine suggestions I'm sure, I am familiar with some of them, and I'm sorry for being so dense, but would you mind helping me out? Please tell me where in all the historical documents you cite can I find evidence of the existence of folks who held the protestant evangelical belief system.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#444854 May 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know. We believe that in those spiritual bodies no one will look older than about 30 years old. Evfen if you were 969 when your flesh died.
Sounds good to me. But I think those bodies will not just be spiritual.
We will live in heaven and the New Earth somehow. Probably eat food from the Garden.
If you have read any of Randy Alcorns books like Dominion..fiction And in Light if Eternity..gives some thought based on scripture of what heaven might be like and the millennium. And after.
No words can describe it fully but it's nice to think about Jesus reigning forever and being able to be with Him every day.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#444855 May 25, 2013
Is Pope Francis history's 'final' pontiff?
Analyst sees election as 'fantastic fulfillment of prophecy'
An author who predicted Pope Benedict XVI would be the first pontiff in nearly 600 years to resign believes the election of Jorge Mario Bergoglio as the 266th Roman Catholic pontiff lines up with a medieval prophecy that would make him the "final pope" before the End Times.

Tom Horn, co-author with Cris Putman of the book "Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is Here," told WND Bergoglio's selection was a "fantastic fulfillment of prophecy."

His book examines St. Malachy's "Prophecy of the Popes," said to be based on a prophetic vision of the 112 popes following Pope Celestine II, who died in 1144.

Malachy's prophecies, first published in 1595, culminate with the "final pope," "Petrus Romanus," or "Peter the Roman," whose reign ends with the destruction of Rome and the judgment of Christ.

Horn has said a pope of Italian descent would fulfill the prophecy, noting Bergoglio is the son of Italian parents and a Jesuit.

"Being a Jesuit is a very important aspect of our prediction in our book," Horn told WND in an email.

Citing his book, Horn said the name "Petrus Romanus" in the prophecy "implies this pope will reaffirm the authority of the Roman Pontiff over the Church and will emphasize the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Faith and the Roman Catholic Church above all other religions and denominations, and its authority over all Christians and all peoples of the world."

Horn pointed out the Jesuits order was organized "to stop Protestantism from spreading and to preserve communion with Rome and the successor of Peter."

He also sees significance in Bergoglio naming himself after Francis of Assisi, an Italian, or Roman, priest whose original name was Francesco di Pietro (Peter) di Bernardone, "literally, Peter the Roman."

As WND reported, Horn and his co-author, Cris Putnam, predicted in their book Benedict would step down, making way for history's "final pope."

Remarkably, Horn told WND, more than 60 years ago a Belgian Jesuit theologian and academic named Rene Thibault came up with the date 2012 as the culmination of Malachy's prophecies.

Horn points to reports that Benedict made his decision to resign last year, before announcing it in February.

Thibaut's was published in French only four months before Thibaut died.

Horn and Putnam translated the Belgian priest's rare 1951 book, "The Mysterious Prophecy of the Popes," into English.

"Adopting the methodology of a mystic as well as a scholar," Horn and Putnam write in the first chapter of their book, Thibaut "makes a compelling case that 'The Prophecy of the Popes' is a real supernatural prophecy."

Horn noted Thibaut is among many Catholic leaders, including popes, cardinals and priests, who have affirmed Malachy's work, which was kept in the Vatican archives for five centuries before it was first published.

St. Malachy, an Irish saint and the archbishop of Armagh, who lived from 1094 to 1148, described the "final pope" this way: "In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the City of Seven Hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people."

As WND reported, he described the penultimate pope, which Horn believes is Benedict, as "Gloria Olivae," or "Glory of the Olive."

Benedict was not a Benedictine priest, yet he chose the name of the founder of the Order of Saint Benedict, which also is known as the Olivetans

The symbol of the Benedictine order includes an olive branch.

What do you think?
KM
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#444856 May 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Any questions folks.
I agree with most of what you say. But there will be people Here on earth with regular bodies in the millennium. The won't be in heaven though the RESURRECTED will live among us. JESUS will rule from David's throne

There will be generations. And they a 're the ones whom Satan will tempt when loosed. Unless their parents have taught them they won't remember Armageddon and Jesus return in glory.
Probably some will not agree with His rule. They will be ripe for Satan's tempting. Sadly.

Imo it's the resurrected who can go between heaven and earth as only they have the new bodies. The other saints still in heaven heaven and humans here on earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Foundation Scandals 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr exposingdolts 30,680
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 987,134
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 3
BING keeps DOMINATING with "Homepage Magic" 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 hr Here For Now 619,788
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 14 hr Voice of Reason 3
More from around the web