Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 690324 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#444816 May 24, 2013
o you dauthers of Zion..i will destroy you..
Who say that..not me.

You are all against me.

Did Jesus is been prosecuted abuse accused put on Cross.
Yes it is.
then where is that righteousness from accusers..

drug dillers will bless you with media sport music politics judges police layers and so on..they blessing every day= accusers righteousness for themself..

i am not there as well never will be..they can be very popular on ow-full way..not with me..i never trust or respect them..no.

i will died with that

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444817 May 24, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>is there a god?? simple yes or no,then state your undeniable proof that can be corroborated.
The just shall live by FAITH ( believing in God) not by sight ( never seen God yet having faith that HE IS).

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444818 May 24, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
How many gods are there?There are several gods.Genesis 1:26
And God said, let us make man in our image.
Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, then man is become as one of us, to know good and evil.
Genesis 11:7
Let us go down, and there confound their language.
Exodus 12:12
And against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment.
Exodus 15:11
Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods?
Exodus 18:11
Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods.
Exodus 20:3, 5
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them.
Exodus 22:20-28
He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.(v.20)
Thou shalt not revile the gods.(v.28)
Exodus 23:13-32
Make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.(v.13)
Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.(v.24)
Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.(v.32)
Exodus 34:14
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
Numbers 33:4
Upon their gods also the LORD executed judgments.
Deuteronomy 3:24
What God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works?
Deuteronomy 5:7
Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
Deuteronomy 6:14-15
Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;(For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you)
Deuteronomy 10:17
For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords.
Deuteronomy 28:14
Thou shalt not ... go after other gods to serve them.
Joshua 24:2-14
They served other gods.(v.2)
Fear the Lord ... and put away the gods which your fathers served.(v.14)
Judges 11:24
Wilt not thou possess that which Chemosh thy god giveth thee to possess?
1 Samuel 6:5
Ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods.
1 Samuel 28:13
And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.
1 Chronicles 16:25
The Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.
Psalm 82:1-6
God standeth in the congregation of the mighty, he judgeth among the gods.(v.1)
I have said, Ye are gods.(v.6)
Psalm 86:8
Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord.
Psalm 96:4
For the Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.
Psalm 97:7
Worship him, all ye gods.
Psalm 135:5
Our Lord is above all gods.
Psalm 136:2
O give thanks unto the God of gods.
Jeremiah 1:16
I will utter my judgments against them ... who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods.
Jeremiah 10:11
The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.
Jeremiah 25:6
And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
Jeremiah 46:25
I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods.
Zephaniah 2:11
The Lord will be terrible to them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth.
John 10:33-34
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
One would think Satan would be considered chief among these many false gods that are mentioned in scriptures. However God told Satan that though he thinks he is a god,he is nothing but a man as stated by God in Ezekiel chapter 28.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444819 May 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You only reflect back to you from the words in the bible that satisfy your own imagination. That is what all people do with the words. And then they fight with others about who has the meaning that came from "GOD" through those who wrote the words.
Silly stuff indeed!
I am sorry that you have lost your faith. Hopefully during the millenial rule of Christ you will come to find it again. However there will be those that will still reject the Lord God even after they have seen that He exists when He rules here on earth during that 1000 year period. Then He will have no choice but to destroy those poor souls. I pray that you will not be one of those that rejects Him still even after the millennium.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444820 May 24, 2013
You guys,I am 51 years old yet everyone that I tell my age to think I am lying and they always guess mny age to be about 35 years old. They always ask to see my I.D. when I tell them I'm fifty one years old. The fact that most think I'm no more than 35 is flattering. God has been good with me and I guess His spirit has indeed been striving with me to keep me looking younger than I am.

My mind wondered back to those men of old that lived to be hundreds of years old and I thought I'd love to see what those men looked like when they lived to be hundreds of years old. Can you imagine seeing someone like Methuselah that lived to be 969 years old? I would loved to have seen him.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444821 May 24, 2013
i am looking on map what they put in mind time

see 120 vertical over map 180 toward mongolia 95 toward russia siberia japan korea i liked find correction
and so on its code what i find ..

did they going damage that parts ..gas..

now just now oh my arms without not reson..not relex me..
must be something not give me peace

when they pump what will be left
destruction..which destruction
http://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#444822 May 24, 2013
please tell me
whats rule my mind

ohhhhhhhhh
i can't relax
i am shaking now
how you call that
destruction of earth
not earthquake but deference way ..i need asked my boys

rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#444823 May 24, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
Ok .

Then you believe Yeshua is the way to salvation. The rest I don't understand. Sorry it's convoluted.

Abraham heard from Yahweh. The Jews used many names denoting his attributes. We call Him God not as pagans. There is only the Lord God Jehovah.
His son Yeshua
The Ruach Hakodesh

The trinity in one Holy God

Peace
truth

Perth, Australia

#444824 May 24, 2013
i find 5 x specific place..
ohhhhhhhh

if you look vertical line over map 120
its already past here mt Newman and Kalgoorlie..magnet line which keep aligment of this planet..
drhtim..ko mprut again my arms..oh

without not reson..
my god

what they going dig up

i liked that you see
what Chine India Egypt know that you can see
about your golden destructive age
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#444825 May 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
You guys,I am 51 years old yet everyone that I tell my age to think I am lying and they always guess mny age to be about 35 years old. They always ask to see my I.D. when I tell them I'm fifty one years old. The fact that most think I'm no more than 35 is flattering. God has been good with me and I guess His spirit has indeed been striving with me to keep me looking younger than I am.
My mind wondered back to those men of old that lived to be hundreds of years old and I thought I'd love to see what those men looked like when they lived to be hundreds of years old. Can you imagine seeing someone like Methuselah that lived to be 969 years old? I would loved to have seen him.
You just may someday but probably sporting a much younger body:)
marge

Leesburg, GA

#444826 May 24, 2013
finally getting to my mail...

A light has dawned! God is so Good!

missionary news from Asia!

"In Him was life, and the life was the light of men"
marge

Leesburg, GA

#444827 May 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
me too!

hey Tony:)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#444829 May 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
One thing for sure...what God gave them to eat with..they ate with..what God gave them to have sex with..they had sex with...
john

Oklahoma City, OK

#444830 May 24, 2013
marge

Leesburg, GA

#444831 May 24, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry that you have lost your faith. Hopefully during the millenial rule of Christ you will come to find it again. However there will be those that will still reject the Lord God even after they have seen that He exists when He rules here on earth during that 1000 year period. Then He will have no choice but to destroy those poor souls. I pray that you will not be one of those that rejects Him still even after the millennium.
Your the second person to talk about that this evening did you see that post.

I did wonder about those things recently, still want to drop a Bible close to Regina's head.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#444832 May 24, 2013

we need to make sure everyone see's this...
And the message will be preached to all the world and then the end will come.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444833 May 24, 2013

i liked that you see on map

i have photo here front of me what i make personaly
its as you looking upsidedown map..but defernce meaning for destruction both who
not going put name
as time bomb as biological bomb..

now i look better..trough my spinile cord going now oh deference things..

why this people here believe in this politicians media leaders buisness..trade this or that..
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

again..not give me talk..something within meeeeeeeeeeeeee
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
on other side photoo..i wrote something before
i don't remember what
please forgive me
but i wrote two symbol in one circle as o'clock two key one up other down

then i drove symbol of Sun
then i see numbers of what i don't know years or what 1544

near sun its stay name
sir francis

my god forgive meeeeee
keep me in my mind

i am very tired
my tears now
they did not know all secrets nooooooo

my tears i cry now
marge

Leesburg, GA

#444834 May 24, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I did wonder about those things recently, still want to drop a Bible close to Regina's head.
Though Tony it sounds much like a 'second chance' gospel, don't you think?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444835 May 24, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I sure didn't see the post. I was reading over a few of the posts that were posted in my absence and I came across one of her responses so I posted a reply to her about the millennium rule of Christ. God works in mysterious ways.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#444836 May 24, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure...what God gave them to eat with..they ate with..what God gave them to have sex with..they had sex with...
What chu talkin Oxbow,LOL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min June VanDerMark 41,655
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min nanoanomaly 989,686
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 2 hr Smarter than you 98
Would the world have been better off...without ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Smarter than you 120
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Paul is dead 541
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 5 hr Paul is dead 10
More from around the web