Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,502
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#444529 May 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not use links...
My position HERE
IS TO CONFRONT WITH THE WORD OF GOD FROM THE BIBLE...
You believe your calling ... your mission on earth is to preach at others how they can be saved as you believe YOU are saved.

You are a silly person that is repeating the same foolishness that other fools before you entertained in their fantasies that they were special to the supposed gods.

Preachers in all religions believed they were called by a god or gods to preach holy words of wisdom.

Silly fools fall to their own prey based on egoism.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#444530 May 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not use links...
My position HERE
IS TO CONFRONT WITH THE WORD OF GOD FROM THE BIBLE...
THE HISTORY OF THE INQUISITION IS AVAILABLE TO ANY ONE THAT WANTS TO FIND IT ON THE WEB..
The Inquisitions are not in the bible. You must've gotten your information somewhere else. Where?
Regina

Long Branch, NJ

#444531 May 24, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you caught Regina not being honest with others.
The many Catholics on this forum seem to have these same tendencies.
They think they can spin a tale to the other posters, on their belief, in such a way, they beleive what they say and dispute any other possibility.
This is a sign of someone being brainwashed.
I guess we can attribute the same to how June used to be - with 70 years under her belt.
In essence, it is very hard to be honest with one's Self.
Christianity takes this to the extreme.
What is ironic is that they try to rpomote honesty while being deceptive about it [an "incomplete Jesus" reference].
What gives??
Oh, stop, you silly goose (lol). Historically, all Christians were Catholics until the protest-ation (or deformation as someone else calls it). Some may have referred to themselves as Christians, many heretical groups did, but they were expelled from the only Christian church in existence, the Catholic Church. Look it up in a real history book. I have nothing to gain by being dishonest.

(by the by, that person certainly has a bad temper. Whenever anyone says something he doesn't like, he calls them names and has a hissy fit. Bummer to be him. Creepy little fellow.)

Terrace, Canada

#444532 May 24, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June VanDerMark:
Esteem others better than yourself. That is the way the Bible says it.
So those in other religions are esteemed by you more than you esteem your self???

I suggest you stop playing silly games and get real with your self.

You KNOW you value your own belief more than all other religious beliefs. You KNOW you believe Christianity is special to you.

You KNOW it ... or you wouldn't be a Christian.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#444533 May 24, 2013
We are in the admist of a conciousness change and it is happening right in front of us.

I've seen so many changes in the recent years, and now with the Pope making a very honest comment on "goodness" - it does shwo we all can change and be honest, and guess what, no one can get hurt mentally or physically.

We can live in peace and "love one another".

It just requires the use of that special entity.....yep...Self.

Why do you refute the Self?

You shouldn't.

*smiles*

Oh yeah - "no religion is required." - New Age and Pope Francis

Terrace, Canada

#444534 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
All sin is distasteful,
Then stop tasting it! YOU first! And once you learn how to be perfect, you can show off your perfection to all people of the world ... and see if they believe you.

Silly people!
Religion A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#444535 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better darn well run away. And take your ignorant, bigoted hatred with you. Disgusting!!
Feel the love of Jesus!

Albuquerque, NM

#444536 May 24, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unfortunate, for you, that you New Age have become spiritually "blinded" to the Truth have have become a "victim of deceit" shackled in bondage from the Protestant Reformation in which heretics, hypocrites, bigots, false preachers,and deceivers of the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, have "come and gone" for over 2000 years----YET---the One True Apostolic Catholic Church, established, founded and initiated by Jesus Christ HIMSELF----LIVES ON!!!---and will CONTINUE TO LIVE ON and to grow in the TRUE faith and Salvation of Christ until Our Lord returns for the 2nd time......
Example of a "run-on" sentence.

BTW hojo - you are wrong and incorrect about me. I'm wondering where you rcvd your information from. Whomever it was, had lied to you.

Unless you arrived at this conclusion on your own, then you have lied not only to yourself, but also to others on this forum.

No apology is required to me, ok? I already know you own your lie.

*shakes his head in discontent*

Why don't you believe Jesus?
Regina

Long Branch, NJ

#444537 May 24, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
No they were not, they were people who would not turn and pledge a legion to the catholic dictatorship, and join the catholic regime.
The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ in the year 33 AD.

Deal with it.

You can have your own malice, but you can't have your own facts.

Hissy fits will get you nowhere.

Terrace, Canada

#444538 May 24, 2013
According to many Christians they are sinners until their physical body dies ... and then Jesus the Jew wipes away all their sins and takes them off to Christian heaven ... where incidentally a Jew would not be caught dead OR alive.

Idiots!!!
Religion A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#444539 May 24, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June VanDerMark:
Esteem others better than yourself. That is the way the Bible says it.
Its a good way to live. Difficult at times.
A decent Christian writes... "Esteem others better than yourself."

What percentage of Christians do you feel follow the Bible in that regard - with respect to others not of their denomination?
Regina

Long Branch, NJ

#444540 May 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop tasting it! YOU first! And once you learn how to be perfect, you can show off your perfection to all people of the world ... and see if they believe you.
Silly people!
I never said I was perfect.

Unlike those who are saying they are and I am not.

Silly people.
Regina

Long Branch, NJ

#444541 May 24, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel the love of Jesus!
I know!!!

That Jethro is such a hateful, spiteful person!

I feel sorry for him.

Terrace, Canada

#444542 May 24, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel the love of Jesus!
They teach that Jesus the Jew never had love for humans unless they called their selves Christian.

That means that Jesus had no love for his own Jewish father that supposedly sent him.

The Jewish god must have been converted to Christianity when Jesus wasn't "looking."

How people can believe such stupidity shows how much power over their thinking holds that word "salvation."

Albuquerque, NM

#444543 May 24, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>true,i'm sure he's laughing histerrically at hojo's repeated 1000 times over post for anything you ask him, he believes in god and the pagan/christian church,but he knows nothing about it.he just sits in the church every day and listens to what ever they say and believes it,without questioning anything.
I betcha hojo is an "old guy"....*winks*.....

Those old school gents - wowie!- like crazy fun-atic!!
Regina

Long Branch, NJ

#444544 May 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly people!
In re-reading your post it occurred to me that Jesus was perfect and He tried to show it to the people.....and they didn't believe Him.

They Protest-ed against His truth. They said, "No, my interpretation of truth is this......"

Some things never change. History repeats itself.

Silly people!
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#444545 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ in the year 33 AD.
Deal with it.
You can have your own malice, but you can't have your own facts.
Hissy fits will get you nowhere.
Wrong
Christianity's origin from several points of view. Acts 2 records the birth of the church at Pentecost. This was indeed a Feast of Harvest (Exodus 23:16), because a harvest of about 3,000 souls took place on that day when the Holy Spirit came upon the apostles and disciples (Acts 2:1-41). Biblically, Christianity is not a building or religion but the church, or household of God. It is embodied in Christ and His people, individually and collectively. Before time began, the church was conceived in the mind of God.

Albuquerque, NM

#444546 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
Oh, dear....the great admonisher is here again. Standing in the shadows pointing his finger at others, pretending that there isn't an objective truth and it's all good.
Uh, huh.
Damn him to hell!!

Oh wait, you are probably talkign about me, huh?

Never mind.

*hug*
Regina

Long Branch, NJ

#444547 May 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
They teach that Jesus the Jew never had love for humans unless they called their selves Christian.
That means that Jesus had no love for his own Jewish father that supposedly sent him.
The Jewish god must have been converted to Christianity when Jesus wasn't "looking."
How people can believe such stupidity shows how much power over their thinking holds that word "salvation."
That is what the Protest-ers teach. The Church Christ founded teaches that Jesus loves everyone.

Silly people!

Albuquerque, NM

#444548 May 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, stop, you silly goose (lol). Historically, all Christians were Catholics until the protest-ation (or deformation as someone else calls it). Some may have referred to themselves as Christians, many heretical groups did, but they were expelled from the only Christian church in existence, the Catholic Church. Look it up in a real history book. I have nothing to gain by being dishonest.
(by the by, that person certainly has a bad temper. Whenever anyone says something he doesn't like, he calls them names and has a hissy fit. Bummer to be him. Creepy little fellow.)
Only nmen deemed others "heretics".

Your argument goes against "God" - who never deemed anyone this title.

I'm not misleading anyone - I provide facts.

If you want to dispute these facts, do so. But making up things about history that aren't true, or in a wya as to "how you see it happened" is bologna.

Pick up a real history book for a change, to get the real scoop.

Carry on.

*hug*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 2 min Johnny 1,017
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min truth 605,018
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min pusherman_ 775,295
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Clearwater 175,635
bless the jews (Nov '08) 32 min happy blessed se... 7,058
Zekeriyaköy ( General Electric Servisi ) 2O2 8O... 43 min gnelectric 1
SARIYER " GENERAL ELECTRIC Servis " 299 I5 34 ... 47 min gnelectric 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 265,147
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 hr royal kannadiga 1,269
More from around the web