Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654513 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#444019 May 23, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Yahchanan" you are a sick one marge you watched some interviews of believers in the Oklahoma tornado god lifted them up he is good if he is so good why was their even a tornado to began with.what you are saying is he is good because he is killing people and these are some of the same believers that rebuilt and got blown away again i call that stupid.You are a true brainwashed pos and you may be right your god may do that but my heavenly father Yahweh would never do such a thing.that was of satan....and the cheap ass state of oklahoma for not providing shelters for those poor children.oh my word lady you are sick.....and you could never keep ten commandments much less 613.....no wonder you run from them.
The devil is still at work in this world; especially when God's people fail to pray and obey Him. When the devil does attack, as he did in OK, GOD STILL DELIVERS THOSE WHO TRUST HIM.
Two thousand houses were destroyed with amazingly little loss of life. THAT was the hand of God.
KM
~~~

I can never understand why those that supposed to be Christians

do not believe the word of Christ Jesus...

JESUS SAID

Joh_5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

QUESTION?

Can a person really be considered a Christian if they don't?

I guess there are some that think they are yet they are SO TERRIBLY deceived, and the devil has convinced them that they know more than God..

JESUS SAID...

Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

He spoke of our common enemy ...His and ours...

He said

Joh 10:10 The thief(DEVIL) cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

I(JESUS) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

YET INSURANCE COMPANIES WII CALL THE DESTRUCTION AT MOORE OKLAHOMA ..."AN ACT OF GOD." AND SOME (so called Christians) will blame the devastation on God...

Some how their twisted minds ...think that what has happened is consistent with ...what Jesus said..

"I(JESUS) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

There are also many (so called Christians) that blame sickness on God and consider it his will and He gets glory from them being sick..

Those poor ignorant souls disregard the fact that Jesus healed while he was present on earth....and He still heals today

Mat_4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

Mat_8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

Mat_12:15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;
Luk_4:40 Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.

Luk_6:17 And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases;

Luk_6:19 And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

If you are sick and you believe that it glorifies God...

would it not be a sin.... for you to go to a doctor... and

attempt to get well..

Would you not be going against God's will...

How utterly foolish can a (supposed)Christian be?

?

#444020 May 23, 2013
Seven hundred years before The passions of Jesus.

Isaiah wrote..

Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

NOTE...

Isa 53:5 But

he was wounded for our transgressions,

he was bruised for our iniquities:

the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and

with his stripes we are healed.

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and

the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living:

for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Isa 53:9 And

he made his grave with the wicked, and

with the rich in his death;

because he had done no violence,

neither was any deceit in his mouth.

Isa 53:10 Yet

it pleased the LORD to bruise him;

he hath put him to grief:

when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin,

he shall see his seed,

he shall prolong his days, and

the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and

shall be satisfied:

by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many;

for he shall bear their iniquities.

Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong;

because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and

he was numbered with the transgressors; and

he bare the sin of many, and

made intercession

for the transgressors.

JESUS PAID IT ALL...
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#444021 May 23, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are forever trying to sell to the world, the idea that Christ, a Jew, and His 12 Jewish apostles, during the time that Christ was on earth, established the Roman Catholic Church, that everyone knows, that even as of today, is for Gentiles and not Jews!!!!
We as Catholics "don't have to sell" ANYTHING!! True Apostolic Church Historian authors and writers, including Apologist history authors and writers, both Catholic and Protestant (for over 2000 years) have PROVEN, VERIFIED and AUTHENTICATED over and over again that the Catholic Church, has, is and will continue to be the One True Church that Jesus Christ HIMSELF formed and established. It is "modernistic (bible only) fundies" who keep trying to manipulate, spin and editorialize the TRUTH of TRUE Church History to make it mean ONLY what they want it to mean.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#444022 May 23, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
hojo, thanks for the tip. I believe I will pass but you can repent and come to know Jesus as your Lord and Savior at a real church if you would like to. Would you like to?
Thanks OldJG, but I am already there and HAVE BEEN ever since coming to the "Fullness" of the Faith and the "Fullness" of the TRUTH of Our Lords Salvation and Saving Grace in Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church. Anything thing else is "half truth" Christianity!! I invite you to repent of your "prodigal son" rebellious and defiant "rejection of the TRUTH" and return to TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ (again) in and through HIS ONE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH--the bride of Christ!!!
Preston

Athens, OH

#444023 May 23, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we all agreed the correct term was 'asleep in Jesus'.
If you or anyone else wishes to believe a lie, you are welcome to it, but my Bible tells me that God is the God of the living, not the dead.

I stand on what I know to be factual. in 1955, my grandfather died and later came back to life(getting Blessed), and said that the "greats in Heaven had sent him back to talk to me(and he did). I have no reason to disbelieve what happened in front of my eyes and something that I have never forgotten, nor should I.

someday, maybe your eyes will be opened to the Truth

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#444024 May 23, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>If you or anyone else wishes to believe a lie, you are welcome to it, but my Bible tells me
Actually, you are the one who tells your bible and all who will listen to you, what the words mean from your own perspective.

If you perceived that YOU were evil ... the bible would have no more "charm" for you ... no more "magic" in concern with what you desire to the full degree to believe are absolute "answers."

Your usury of biblical human-created words is all about propping up your own conceit ... nothing more.

Quesnel, Canada

#444025 May 23, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
There won't be any 'gloaters' in heaven.'Fun' means mockery, and there won't be any of that there either.
KM
No fun HUH???

From your posts it is obvious you believe it is true.

Why would you desire to be in a situation where there is no fun ... no joy ... no nothing?

It would be a dead zone, where morbid zombies lurk for eternity.

I find it odd that you would picture such a state as being a "heaven" ... but when imagination is allowed to activate ... it takes believers wherever they desire to travel.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444026 May 23, 2013
god is upon all of us ..he give free will..our Creator is as it is and know how many times bible is been change ..to those who try change time as well weather and so on..you need know why Jesus Christ keep his Croos up and down..why he is been in desert under temtetation..who temted Jesus Christ litlle horn..is that what you try tell me that others did not5 know that you force others to believe..

I told you horn is not god...rog nije bog..i told you for seek of prayers..pray for my foot of my lags..wounds of Jesus Christ on Cross..

It is written 'blade of Jesus Christ'..we are washed from sin.

Quesnel, Canada

#444027 May 23, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt he'd tolerate the childish behavior.
If awareness is eternal, and a creator is real ... surely what you are on earth, will be the same in the afterlife.

Otherwise you will have no awareness at all ... so where would be the bliss that you so sought after when on earth???

If this creator exists and demands to be followed, he is a very strict task-master, and that means you won't have free will, as it would not be possible.

Such a realm doesn't appeal to me.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444028 May 23, 2013
my son trough healing proces pool out from me many things..i am not sick..oh that you can see what go out,,yes many roots tree and so on go out..do you understood when you sit near deciver..what they going fill up into you..
when you pray that you need be sick..do you believe what go out..

healing process..

by confe

Quesnel, Canada

#444029 May 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I 've already explained all this to you a long time ago, but I will do this extremely short once again.
Material world- supernova(star) explosion- debris belts, forming planet(s)
deity- I do NOT believe in any deity-spirituality does NOT necessitate deity
The Egyptians of 4200-3000 BCE was the most advanced society in the known world at the time and it is still is considered that is fact.
As far as what they believed or hypothesized, why don't you look it up and study the Old kingdom(or all Egyptian history) if you don't wish to believe what I have told you is the truth to the best of my and scholars knowledge?
Well thanks for the abbreviated explanation, but my belief does not coincide with yours. It's as simple as that.

After years of study, the belief that fits for me at the present time is that the universe always existed.

That is the "theory" that aligns to my present mindset. If another theory comes along that seems to make more sense to me, I might then take advantage of a new theory ... knowing and admitting to my self all the while that theory is ONLY theory, and doesn't equate to any certain or absolute knowledge.
truth

Perth, Australia

#444030 May 23, 2013
isa 53;2..yeee your tree go out and entire what you put in me when i pray..its go out..i am still alive
very well..
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#444031 May 23, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>If you or anyone else wishes to believe a lie, you are welcome to it, but my Bible tells me that God is the God of the living, not the dead.
I stand on what I know to be factual. in 1955, my grandfather died and later came back to life(getting Blessed), and said that the "greats in Heaven had sent him back to talk to me(and he did). I have no reason to disbelieve what happened in front of my eyes and something that I have never forgotten, nor should I.
someday, maybe your eyes will be opened to the Truth
Hey Preston, how's life been treating ya? The horses? I hope none took off on you again.

A great book I just read: "Proof of Heaven" by Eben Alexander.
He is a Neurosurgeon and former Atheist who had a near death experience, or more accurately, completely died and came back.
What makes his story remarkable is that he's a leading expert in his field of the study of the brain. The part of his brain that shut down and caused the rest of his body to shut down was the part that's responsible for imagination and your thought process. So basically, the argument that our thought energy continues on for a period shortly after death - and that's why people ' think' they die and went someplace - would be impossible for him, because he knows the brain better than anybody. And knew there was no energy there.
And his testimony is profound, given his lack of belief and desire for God. He went someplace and revealed insights into the creator that is quite interesting and does not contradict Catholicism or Christianity in general. Particularly his notion that EVERYTHING created by God is eternally bound by the creator- even the souls and Hell cannot escape their eternal attachment to the one who created them. They chose to not be apart of Gods plan, and part of the Hell they are in, is because they see the glory of God but cannot experience love anymore. He saw the dark tunnel and crying souls but God brought him to Heaven, and brought him back to Earth for a reason.

Quesnel, Canada

#444032 May 23, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the law to Christ, or "under the law of Christ"; that is, the law of love.
So according to you, Jesus came to earth to spread the message that those who didn't follow him and follow his father's commandments would burn in hell for eternity. And you call THAT "love?"

Quesnel, Canada

#444033 May 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that! The ancient Egyptians said the same thing!
If they had a whole lot of theory concerning their belief-systems, they were doing a lot of talking.

June VanDerMark wrote:

Oliver's Law of Public Speaking - A closed mouth gathers no feet.
Author unknown
truth

Perth, Australia

#444034 May 23, 2013
old deciver liked decive you all
yeeeeeeee

healling process is good..one side come other go out..did you come into meeeee

now aklll tree as well other everoment go out..
big blow to whom

to you who try change weather time as well inner as well posess what is not belong to youuuuuuu
little horn is who temted
but who is deciver with big treesssssssssss

its go out
you recieve blow

o i don't died according your profecy

Quesnel, Canada

#444035 May 23, 2013
The reason modern Paganism is becoming so popular, is that they teach that the goddess loves everybody.

Gerald Gardner's imaginary goddess cursed homosexuals, but Alex Sanders and his bi-sexuality cleared up that glitch for the modern Pagans, and now they are off and running, as the goddess follows every move and stay meek and subservient to the believers.

Now imaginations of devout modern Pagan-believers can relax, and imagine REAL eternal bliss in the hereafter.

No stuffy old male god will silence them, and there will truly be joy and raucous behavior allowed in the "final" destination.

Isn't religion just something ELSE?

It can't get much better than that for those who want a pleasure-able experience.
EndTimeFalseProp het

AOL

#444036 May 23, 2013

1st Ever STATUE of Pope FRANCIS UNVEILED

http://youtu.be/3d5Ljd6GrFA

Quesnel, Canada

#444037 May 23, 2013
It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.

Mark Twain
- What is Man?

#444038 May 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
No fun HUH???
From your posts it is obvious you believe it is true.
Why would you desire to be in a situation where there is no fun ... no joy ... no nothing?
It would be a dead zone, where morbid zombies lurk for eternity.
I find it odd that you would picture such a state as being a "heaven" ... but when imagination is allowed to activate ... it takes believers wherever they desire to travel.
~~~

YOU WROTE

---

EVIDENTLY YOU MUST DESIRE THAT KIND OF ATMOSPHERE...

You are the one that is openly blaspheming God...

AND ATTEMPTING TO TAKE EVERY ONE WITH YOU IN YOUR SPIRITUAL SUICIDE...THAT YOU CAN PERSUADE...TO A PLACE THAT JESUS DESCRIBED AS..

Mat_13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Mat_25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luk_13:28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min bad bob 183,224
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min NoStress4me 64,869
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min another viewer 973,969
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min LAWEST100 618,749
OJ SIMPSON - CRIMINAL HISTORY since adolescence! (Dec '08) 55 min Truthsayer 32
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min Neville Thompson 45,309
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 hr WillTheThrill 180
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,961
More from around the web