Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,198
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#440061 May 12, 2013
LTM wrote:
There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own situations.
Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.
If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy.
'Today is a gift, that is why it is called The Present .'
Deception of theologians bragging they know truth will often make people happy ... but deception is not based on truth.
truth

Perth, Australia

#440062 May 12, 2013
He say to me
my uncle ..have nice lady as girl many many years..o yes he liked even married her..but something happen ..as nightmare..yes that night when he hear klap klap he took gun then bum..could you imagen duck is been wounded under wing..yes next day past away..o well must be humans can fly too..
Are you for sure i am wrong?

Prince George, Canada

#440063 May 12, 2013
It's been almost 2000 years since Catholics claimed that Jesus came and was coming again ... and there's still no sign of his resurrecting, or being born from an immaculate conception as supposedly occurred the last time.

According to the trend of theology, if Jesus is born again by immaculate conception, in order to suit both Catholics and Protestants, the mother of Jesus THIS time around will have to be half Catholic and half Protestant, and the heavenly father will also have to go half-ers to keep any semblance of "piece."

My guess is, the Jews this time around will be left totally out of the upcoming fiasco.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#440065 May 12, 2013
Stories that excite, are sure to invite.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Saint Behind Enemy Lines, by Olga Kovarova Campora.

One day while I was reading 3 Nephi, chapter 11, which described the appearance of Jesus Christ in America after his resurrection, I was deeply touched and felt the Spirit.
Suddenly I came to a new and very important understanding: If I could feel such a strong and beautiful spirit from the Book of Mormon, which was translated by Joseph Smith, why should I question his vision? He certainly must be a man chosen by God to be able to translate such powerful scriptures. I knew the scriptural accounts were true, and if they were true, Joseph Smith had to be a true prophet of God.

Prince George, Canada

#440066 May 12, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the truth and who bear burden of the turth to others?
I don't know if actual truth exists. It seems to me that all we have in our possessions are opinions.

Prince George, Canada

#440067 May 12, 2013
From my perception we are better to be confused without religion than to confused BY religion.

Prince George, Canada

#440068 May 12, 2013
than to be confused by religion
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#440069 May 12, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget me. What if Jesus appeared to the entire world tomorrow and stopped the silly game playing?
People would be "saved" just as Jesus wants, right?
Heck, Jesus had to appear to some of his own apostles before they would believe him. So why did Jesus stop?
Answer: Jesus is just like all other gods in human history -- imaginary.
So you'll be changing your moniker to "Jesus A Dilusion"?
truth

Perth, Australia

#440070 May 12, 2013
4=mars
http://www.google.com.au/search...

kad kuca postane tisna i dica su bisna=rat
ip up ujoli gori
plati pa se rugaj
oce hoco kada nece neco

Prince George, Canada

#440071 May 12, 2013
For your information

Medicinal

Silver ions and silver compounds show a toxic effect on some bacteria, viruses, algae and fungi, typical for heavy metals like lead or mercury, but without the high toxicity to humans that are normally associated with these other metals. Its germicidal effects kill many microbial organisms in vitro, but testing and standardization of silver products is difficult.[20]

Hippocrates, the "father of medicine",[21] wrote that silver had beneficial healing and anti-disease properties, and the Phoenicians used to store water, wine, and vinegar in silver bottles to prevent spoiling.

Silver compounds were used to prevent infection in World War I before the advent of antibiotics. Silver nitrate solution use continued, then was largely replaced by silver sulfadiazine cream (SSD Cream),[24] which generally became the "standard of care" for the antibacterial and antibiotic treatment of serious burns until the late 1990s.[25
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver#Medicinal

Prince George, Canada

#440072 May 12, 2013
Waters of Lourdes have been shown to consist of a very high trace silver content

http://alchemistsworkshop.com/id11.html
truth

Perth, Australia

#440073 May 12, 2013
you not tell me who is that man
long gray dress ..no hair..just around ear..its specific..coming as tiny table as light..no he sleep but not sleep..its telepathy speak..oh
don't judge
no
truth

Perth, Australia

#440074 May 12, 2013
nitrate or salt=have connection with silver as element
salitra=agriculture study as chemical elements

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Silver-nitr...

more dirty is better..people who working in harsh dirty condition have immune system stronger..except one things ..liver..
an en in 'on' un

n=is good letter
YTube

AOL

#440075 May 12, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

truth

Perth, Australia

#440076 May 12, 2013
ona mala medaljica stoji u cosku na ulazu vrata
ah di ih je odnilo u prag..nemoj kazat hi hi hi
http://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#440077 May 12, 2013
bila je jedna starija zena kad bi dolazila u katedralu ona bi uvik molila pored tog malog kipica rosary..

oh
its working bless infant Jesus =medaljica

sad su to odnili u chapel mole se za ministre
e pa boze moj odnili su sve iz cathedrale sto valja
kao da se jadnom narodu netriba moliti
kao da moras pitat svecenika
cim im im nesto reknes bruka te javno priko oltara
krunica je najbolja samo moli
ah kako nemani lete da te dragi bog sacuva

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#440078 May 12, 2013
There are three """TREES" """ IN SCRIPTURE that have been foremost in mankinds life and they are... THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL ( who is Satan ) which was mans ruin, The CROSS in which 1st Peter 2:24 sets the way for mans redemption and the TREE OF LIFE ( who is Christ ) and offers mans regeneration.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#440079 May 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe Christ and God are two separate beings or not??
quit with you Silly word play. I told you what the Church teaches. It should end there. But all your interested in is antagonizing us by isolating sentences from our Catechism. There are more to those sentences ya know..
Evidently you were sleeping through Catholic school or smoking weed out back..
Yes or no.( that means you reply with one word)
Is Christ and God one being with the Holy Spirit or not?
Yes.....or ..... no. That's all I ask Ox. Can you do it?
You win first prize for the most asinine question I have ever been asked on this forum!!!

This question has been answered, by me, over and over..."Do you believe Christ and God are two separate beings or not??"

This question I don't understand what you are asking.."Is Christ and God one being with the Holy Spirit or not?"

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#440080 May 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Waters of Lourdes have been shown to consist of a very high trace silver content
Sounds like snake oil advertising to me,LOL. Just kidding folks.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#440081 May 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
There are many foods mentioned in scripture that are known by scientists as being good for the body.

http://www.examiner.com/article/30-ancient-bi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min dirty white boy- 740,546
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Patrick 227,939
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 3 min Always4Fun13 169
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Tim Osman 118,210
does parents like having sex infront of their k... (May '13) 5 min bane786 96
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min Johnsex 901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min bad bob 173,884
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Insults Are Easier 259,759
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search