Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
424,121 - 424,140 of 539,076 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#439948 May 11, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Human afflictions encompass more than alcoholism.
All humans have human afflictions.
Thus, God calls men to the priesthood knowing they will deal with human afflictions.
I guess I'll have to stop using polysyllabic words.
Now you are starting to crawfish......

affliction 1. a distressed or painful state; misery.
2. a cause of mental or bodily pain.

I don't see where "alcoholic" or "drunkard" are any part of the definition of "affliction".

God, whom is Almighty and knows the heart of men, would never call a man to the priesthood, knowing that this man will become a drunkard, from drinking wine every time he says mass, and, who, according to you,has access to alcohol...24/7...

So...when a Catholic priest, who is a drunkard, claims that "God called me"....you know...and I know....he is lying...God would not do that....

We both also know that the Catholics have been a haven for pedophiles, for centuries.....and to me, that is why "God has called them".....

Location hidden

#439949 May 11, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jesus sinned?
I guess, why not. You already said He and God are not one. Why not take it a step further, you're already hosed anyway.
The Catholics, on this one, got it right..they teach: Christ -The incarnate Son of God and the redeemer of the human race...

That makes the Holy Trinity: the Father/The incarnate Son of God/the Holy Spirit...

Show me the Holy Trinity that reflects God and Christ as one....and Christ and God as one...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#439950 May 11, 2013
Happy Mom's day to all the mothers on the forum.

Location hidden

#439951 May 11, 2013
As ah have been saying.....da priest, at mass, is drinking wine...not blood!!!!

For Priests who are addicted there is an exception provided from the Bishop to replace wine with Mustum.

II. Concerning permission to use 'mustum':

A. The preferred solution continues to be <communion per intinctionem>, or in concelebration under the species of bread alone.

B. Nevertheless, the permission to use <mustum> can be granted by ordinaries to priests affected by alcoholism or other conditions which prevent the ingestion of even the smallest quantity of alcohol, after presentation of a medical certificate.

C. By <mustum> is understood fresh juice from grapes or juice preserved by suspending its fermentation (by means of freezing or other methods which do not alter its nature).

D. In general, those who have received permission to use <mustum> are prohibited from presiding at concelebrated Masses. There may be some exceptions however: in the case of a bishop or superior general; or, with prior approval of the ordinary, at the celebration of the anniversary of priestly ordination or other similar occasions. In these cases the one who presides is to communicate under both the species of bread and that of <mustum>, while for the other concelebrants a chalice shall be provided in which normal wine is to be consecrated.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#439952 May 11, 2013
Okay folks. Time to continue with bible lesson om Eden on a DEEPER level than most of you most likely have never gone, not even by your so called pastors and teachers.

It is imperative that you folks understand that the tree in Eden that God told Adam and Eve not to touch was not a fruit tree as is believed by the Biblically Illiterate but it was none other than Satan himslef. Spiritual beings are referred to as TREES as we are shown in Ezekiel chapter 31

http://www.theseason.org/ezekiel/ezekiel31.ht...

It states that the trees in Eden envied this tree. If you read the link I posted above very carefully you will be able to see that this is describing the tree in Eden as n one other than Satan and the other trees ( ANGELIC BEINGS THAT WERE ALSO IN EDEN ) envied him because of his beauty. Trees cannot envy but spiritual entities can.

So if you have spiritual eyes to see, you should be able to easily glean that the tree in Eden was not a fruit tree but was Satan and they ate no forbidden fruit but instead participated in a sexual act ( Adam did too ) with the tree AKA SATAN. And from this sexual act Eve was impregnated with Cain.

READ THE LINK I POSTED ABPVE FROM EZEKIEL 31 IN ITS ENTIRETY.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#439953 May 11, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You said, quote, "Maybe you could provide a verse where Christ instructs that a Bible be compiled to dictate His Ministry?" End quote.
Cly, I thought you told us Roman Catholics wrote the Bible and compiled the Bible and put a cover on the Bible. You always tells us this is your book. Now you bad mouth your own creation?? LOL LOL LOL
You said, quote, "Does your community allow their Deacons to marry same sex people yet?" End quote.
The answer is NO.
Do your priests still bend little boys over a pew or in corner them in a confessional to sodomize them? Apparently it is their nature to abuse the weak and helpless.
You said, quote, "There are already a few born again evangelical groups that allow gay marriage." End quote.
Please enlighten us with the "born again evangelical groups" you have eluded to. Or maybe you have allowed your alligator mouth write a check your parakeet rear end can't cash. What say ye Cly?
<quoted text>
You said, quote, "Sooooo, you can't provide any Biblical verse where Christ instructs that a Bible be compiled for the teachings of His Ministry? You know its not there." End quote.
Christ did not instruct anyone to compile a book for the teachings of His ministry. God wrote the entire book Himself. Maybe you heard.....
II Timothy 3:16-17, 16 "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."
Cly, I was hoping I would not have to reveal your profound ignorance on this forum but you left me no choice.
You said, quote, "Does your community allow their Deacons to marry same sex people yet?" End quote.
The answer is NO.
My question to you...Do your priests still bend little boys over a pew or in corner them in a confessional to sodomize them? Apparently it is their nature to abuse the weak and helpless.
You said, quote, "Sooner or later you'll be looking Christ in the eye just like me!" End quote.
Yes, this is true. You at the Great White Throne judgment and I at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
You said, quote, "There are already a few born again evangelical groups that allow gay marriage." End quote.
My question to you...Please enlighten us with the "born again evangelical groups" you have eluded to. Or maybe you have allowed your alligator mouth write a check your parakeet rear end can't cash. What say ye Cly?
Will you ever answer a question or continue to duck?
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't duck any questions.
'Born again evangelical groups'.
I define these as communities that have no apparent affiliation with a known Protestant sects (Baptist, Methodist, Episcopal.)
The Evangelical Free Church of America is a popular one in the Twin Cites. I believe they formed about 60 yrs ago with the rest of the tent revival people.
I don't know who you belong to, because you're too much of a coward to publicly state it. You don't want anyone to laugh when they Google its origin.
You said, quote, "The Evangelical Free Church of America is a popular one in the Twin Cites. I believe they formed about 60 yrs ago with the rest of the tent revival people." End quote.

Caught in another lie Cly. Now what Cly?

The Evangelical Free Church of America (1993 Resolution)
“Homosexuality,” which was adopted by the General Conference in 1978. The resolution is clear that neither ministers nor congregants who are involved in the practice of homosexuality will be allowed in the fellowship and that no one may “urge or concede that the state should give special protection or approval to this practice or promote it as a matter of personal taste, free choice or ‘sexual orientation’.”
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#439954 May 11, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:

<quoted text>
You said, quote, "Sooooo, you can't provide any Biblical verse where Christ instructs that a Bible be compiled for the teachings of His Ministry? You know its not there." End quote.
Christ did not instruct anyone to compile a book for the teachings of His ministry. God wrote the entire book Himself. Maybe you heard.....
II Timothy 3:16-17, 16 "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
you said " God wrote the entire book Himself. Maybe you heard"
Then you quoted a verse by Paul? Now THAT'S funny.
Anywho, could you provide a verse that says Pauls writings belong in the Bible?
Also, I would like to know if you (being a Deacon) ever read the writings of the Disciple of the Apostles and those they ordained? It seems someone who has a career in Christianity might be interested in what the men who knew the Apostles personally, had to say about the faith. Or not?
Cly, shame on you Cly.

You said, quote, "you said " God wrote the entire book Himself. Maybe you heard"
Then you quoted a verse by Paul? Now THAT'S funny.
Anywho, could you provide a verse that says Pauls writings belong in the Bible?" End quote.

Are telling us the Roman Catholic Church made an error in allowing the writings of Paul into the very Bible you have sworn your kind compiled and wrote? Really Cly?

You said, quote, "Also, I would like to know if you (being a Deacon) ever read the writings of the Disciple of the Apostles and those they ordained? It seems someone who has a career in Christianity might be interested in what the men who knew the Apostles personally, had to say about the faith. Or not?" End quote.

Why? Are they superior writers to the authors of the Bible? Do they offer alternate theology? What value would their personal opinion be regarding, let's say Mark, when I have the writings of Mark himself?
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#439955 May 11, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Okay folks. Time to continue with bible lesson om Eden on a DEEPER level than most of you most likely have never gone, not even by your so called pastors and teachers.
It is imperative that you folks understand that the tree in Eden that God told Adam and Eve not to touch was not a fruit tree as is believed by the Biblically Illiterate but it was none other than Satan himslef. Spiritual beings are referred to as TREES as we are shown in Ezekiel chapter 31
It states that the trees in Eden envied this tree. If you read the link I posted above very carefully you will be able to see that this is describing the tree in Eden as n one other than Satan and the other trees ( ANGELIC BEINGS THAT WERE ALSO IN EDEN ) envied him because of his beauty. Trees cannot envy but spiritual entities can.
So if you have spiritual eyes to see, you should be able to easily glean that the tree in Eden was not a fruit tree but was Satan and they ate no forbidden fruit but instead participated in a sexual act ( Adam did too ) with the tree AKA SATAN. And from this sexual act Eve was impregnated with Cain.
READ THE LINK I POSTED ABPVE FROM EZEKIEL 31 IN ITS ENTIRETY.
Ezekeiel 31 commentary by Matthew Henry....

The falls of others, both into sin and ruin, warn us not to be secure or high-minded. The prophet is to show an instance of one whom the king of Egypt resembled in greatness, the Assyrian, compared to a stately cedar. Those who excel others, make themselves the objects of envy; but the blessings of the heavenly paradise are not liable to such alloy. The utmost security that any creature can give, is but like the shadow of a tree, a scanty and slender protection. But let us flee to God for protection, there we shall be safe. His hand must be owned in the rising of the great men of the earth, and we must not envy them. Though worldly people may seem to have firm prosperity, yet it only seems so. The king of Egypt resembled the king of Assyria in his greatness: here we see he resembles him in his pride. And he shall resemble him in his fall. His own sin brings his ruin. None of our comforts are ever lost, but what have been a thousand times forfeited. When great men fall, many fall with them, as many have fallen before them. The fall of proud men is for warning to others, to keep them humble. See how low Pharaoh lies; and see what all his pomp and pride are come to. It is best to be a lowly tree of righteousness, yielding fruit to the glory of God, and to the good of men. The wicked man is often seen flourishing like the cedar, and spreading like the green bay tree, but he soon passes away, and his place is no more found. Let us then mark the perfect man, and behold the upright, for the end of that man is peace.
truth

Perth, Australia

#439956 May 11, 2013
oh still accusers talking..wicket evil people can or try set up anything whats so ever..

o did they remove entire Christianity for 2000 years..noooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo
africa become now more catholic popular as well chine entire yellow region..after all why not they have population now

Are you for sure Jesus have yellow or black face..you can't be rascist for so ever not..
did your spirit look black white yellow..

Are you for sure where you going after life?

Is that true evil people prepeare something for you..but declare they are God?

no..read many will be call..so small numbers save..

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#439957 May 11, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
The falls of others, both into sin and ruin, warn us not to be secure or high-minded. The prophet is to show an instance of one whom the king of Egypt resembled in greatness, the Assyrian, compared to a stately cedar. Those who excel others, make themselves the objects of envy; but the blessings of the heavenly paradise are not liable to such alloy. The utmost security that any creature can give, is but like the shadow of a tree, a scanty and slender protection. But let us flee to God for protection, there we shall be safe. His hand must be owned in the rising of the great men of the earth, and we must not envy them. Though worldly people may seem to have firm prosperity, yet it only seems so. The king of Egypt resembled the king of Assyria in his greatness: here we see he resembles him in his pride. And he shall resemble him in his fall. His own sin brings his ruin. None of our comforts are ever lost, but what have been a thousand times forfeited. When great men fall, many fall with them, as many have fallen before them. The fall of proud men is for warning to others, to keep them humble. See how low Pharaoh lies; and see what all his pomp and pride are come to. It is best to be a lowly tree of righteousness, yielding fruit to the glory of God, and to the good of men. The wicked man is often seen flourishing like the cedar, and spreading like the green bay tree, but he soon passes away, and his place is no more found. Let us then mark the perfect man, and behold the upright, for the end of that man is peace.
Matthew Henry needs to read the link I posted above. Next time please read what I ask you to read BEFORE commentating and that way the responder won't go off half cocked with a lot of babbling nonesense.
truth

Perth, Australia

#439958 May 11, 2013
oxo boxo
how look suffering on cross..
horble
pray rosary you will see if you honest they will put you on cross who..o don't worry wh..did you need see who..no

complie body hand leg oh..horible expirence
cross=preservence
see
did you fill crown==yes yes how its look horrible
what Paul say..
he say what churc need its took from you..pure soul..
now
if you could carry on heavy Cross..o does metter if you cry
by oxy
truth

Perth, Australia

#439959 May 11, 2013
you not tell me about ding dong=bell no..i told you
oh they scrimingggggggggggg horiblle
did they going i purgatory or fire..asked yourself

jao jao jao how they screaming..in this life is nothing screm but enternity..so horiblle
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh when you hear that..
Are you for sure Mercy is there?
jao they can be lucky if they come in purgatory..

pray that you can hear god will open you
did your prayers can help..

What Lord can do?
truth

Perth, Australia

#439960 May 11, 2013
Jesus say i am going where you can't go..
see now you are jelouse why mother pray as well sustain church..did you?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#439961 May 11, 2013
youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
Pope Francis may indeed be one of the many Anti-Christs that we are told would be in the world but THE ANTI-CHRIST defacto is supposed to rise in Israel,NOT IN VATICAN CITY. You guys need to read your Bibles a bit more carefully.

If that be the case then those that adhere to Judasim are ANTI-CHRISTS as well. Why do you guys not come down on THE JEWS with the same fervor as you do the RCC?

To shpw how the Jews despise Christ let me tell you what a Jew told me once when I told him that there is coming a time when everyone will bow the knee to Christ and confes that He is Lord. The Jew that I told that stated that it will be a cold day in hell before he bowed to Christ. Jews hate Christ so if the RCC is the AC then so are the Jews. Think about it.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#439962 May 11, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew Henry needs to read the link I posted above. Next time please read what I ask you to read BEFORE commentating and that way the responder won't go off half cocked with a lot of babbling nonesense.
This is a proper response to Biblically incorrect garbage. Thank you.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#439963 May 12, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This is a proper response to Biblically incorrect garbage. Thank you.
Blind leading the blind and both BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE. Perhaps that link is a bit too advanced for you. People that still require milk such as you and this Matthew Henry dude probably would only choke on the wisdom of that link given the fact that it is THE MEAT OF GODS WORD. People on milk should not try to digest MEAT.

Now don't take this the wrong way but over the years I have found that there are many so called Bible scholars that are STUCK ON STUPID AND GLUED TO DUMB when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#439964 May 12, 2013
How many of you guys know that July 4 1776 was a benchmark not only in secular history but in BIBLE history as well? Did you know that it was an exact fulfillment of Bible prophecy?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#439965 May 12, 2013
There is also a deep spiritual lesson I would love to give you guys concerning America's LIBERTY BELL. There is a Bible verse from Leviticus 25:10 inscribed on America's Liberty bell. Every 50 years the Liberty bell was to be rung and the inscription was to be carried out which said to PROCLAIM LIBERTY THROUGHOUT THE LAND. America failed to do this back then and the bell received a second crack which then rendered it unringable. This was NOT merely a coincidence. The second crack occurred on Washington's birthday in 1846 just a few months short of the 70th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. The number 70 in Biblical numerics denotes the RESTORATION OF ISRAEL.

Is there anyone on this thread that has EYES TO SEE that can see the hand of God moving on the lost tribes of Israel that colonized this country and who actually forged the Liberty Bell? Oh people the things God would show you people if you only had eyes to see. It saddens me that such biblical illiteracy exists among Gods people.

Caucasian American aka ANGLO-SAXONS, you are NOT GENTILES AS YOU REFER TO YOURSELVES BUT RATHER YOU ARE THE SO CALLED lost tribes of Israel.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#439966 May 12, 2013

The tree in Eden ordered by God not to touch is Satan. Spiritual beings inhabiting the garden of Eden are called trees in Ezekiel 31.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#439967 May 12, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min macumazahn 599,981
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 14 min NAVEEN KUMAR 5,321
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min macumazahn 733,158
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min Just Think 117,990
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Patrick 226,376
Last Word + 2 30 min killing time 526
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 38 min Holy Pure dr Shrink 33,003
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Charlie Sheen 258,044
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••