Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,652
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#439968 May 12, 2013
your bible is been change,,yes..you not tell me where is first eden..how many eden exist on this planet..
as well someone who try be bigger then god fall..yes

now
abot 70

i been born in hose of number 70

number which my family did not know its exist..ah jamerika..no no in this life i never been in america ..no no no..my grandmother ana usualy say america will be camerika=its mean love never return..no no no

as well saint francis of asis say some..love never return=ljubav nije ljubljena..
now
about your liberty light

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2005 beneticte 16 declare years of light..on 77 george terace small chapel see there...

i finish in hospital and be mokering as well rejected as person many times as victim..did i see who is there..yes i see what i have to see others will say to you..you are mentaly sick..yep
day of your george catedra petar and paul and someone else..

some days

now

as victim i am still alive
of your political and religion game..

did i died..
not yet

i listyening many accusers from law teachers even from churchs too..
did they win

not yet
did they fill shame

no why should be

i am not first victim of them...

which arena you liked
gladijators
political senators
sport arena
music arena
religion arena
and so onnnnnnn
by my lovly korovici
truth

Perth, Australia

#439969 May 12, 2013
pray rosary
pray novena navena nevena nivena novena nuvena

what ever and so ever

you can meet your enimy too
snake mouse dogs hi hi hi and much moreeeeeeee

o don't worry

they will pray that you going be seperated payment for puting deaseasess too..rest charge even killed..in name about what?

remember
all yours powers and arena need money

you can't enter without money

what a about light
no they tell you 12 doord is there you can't go there even if are you innocent..they all told you are wrong before you born..for thousands years on front you are wrong..
did you believe in that that you are wrong for 1000 years?

they told to you teach yourself about decivers as well posessors..how can be everything belong to them?
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#439970 May 12, 2013
OldJG wrote:
You said, quote, "Also, I would like to know if you (being a Deacon) ever read the writings of the Disciple of the Apostles and those they ordained? It seems someone who has a career in Christianity might be interested in what the men who knew the Apostles personally, had to say about the faith. Or not?" End quote.
Why? Are they superior writers to the authors of the Bible? Do they offer alternate theology? What value would their personal opinion be regarding, let's say Mark, when I have the writings of Mark himself?
OG, would you at least agree that many Bible passages could be interpreted a couple different ways?
Would you agree that the Apostles didn't just hand their writings out and walk away?

The responsible thing for a Christian, is to find out what they actually taught. You can do this by reading the writings of the Apostolic fathers.

Ignatius is often quoted because his writings go into great detail.
www.Wikipedia.org/Wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch

But Clement of Rome, successor to Peter, is also very interesting. His writings were read for hundreds of yrs along with the writings of the Apostles. In the 4th century, the Catholic Church in Rome decided to include only the writings of the Apostles when they created the NT.
www.Wikipedia.org/Wiki/Clement_of_Rome

These early Christian writings pose a huge problem for you and other career ministers or deacons. Nobody ever told you about them when you were in Bible study class. It could have settled some Scriptural issues before you started teaching it as truth! You could have seen that you teach contrary to what Jesus Christ commanded in the Eucharist. For a real Christian, that's gotta be scary as hell to know you are undoing specific teachings from Jesus Christ!(Baptism, Confession, the Eucharist)
One thing Jesus never taught; his Apostle never taught and none of their Disciples ever taught, is that a Christian Bible be put together. The NT is something that came about in the 4th century. When the Bible came into print a thousand yrs later, and the laity began interpreting sacred scripture themselves, they went nuts, because the Holy Spirit was not guiding them to scriptural truth. They were in a nomadic situation and were susceptible to Demonic influence. Today, the fruits of Protestantism are taking shape. Soon, the Catholic Church will be the only ones that do not allow same sex marriage. Just like we are the only ones that don't allow contraceptives. Protestantland opposed condoms and birth control pills 80 yrs ago, what happened? Well, 80 yrs from now, Protestantland will be marrying two dudes because a new generation of 'Bible Alone' people will be taking over your interpretations.
These are the cold hard facts of what your up against.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#439972 May 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
And then there was Bob, another devout Catholic.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
Post 42246 Oct 9, 2008 Bob wrote
"We need another Inquisition!!!The Old Timers here where I live agree."
Like I said, they don't sound like Catholics to me. And the Catholic Church would tell them that.

It seems like you antagonize these people until they snap. Then you say,'see I told you how those Christians are!'
Don't fixate on the individual shortcomings of the Catholic. Focus on Catholicism. That's where the truth from God is revealed.
Anyone who tries to hurt you by bringing up your deceased children, is disgusting.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#439973 May 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, they don't sound like Catholics to me. And the Catholic Church would tell them that.
It seems like you antagonize these people until they snap. Then you say,'see I told you how those Christians are!'
Don't fixate on the individual shortcomings of the Catholic. Focus on Catholicism. That's where the truth from God is revealed.
If the dogmas were credible as far as defending, people wouldn't BE antagonized concerning discussing them.

I believe that your conscience knows full well that a Jew would not preach about Catholicism being the only true path to bliss in an afterlife ... but you cling to it because all of you want that promise of salvation and favoritism to belong to you.

Prince George, Canada

#439974 May 12, 2013
How about it all-knowing bible-thumpers?

The theology indicates that some nasty rebellious Jews forced Jesus unto the cross against his will, so why do any of you believe he willing died for you, when he didn't even WANT to die???

Prince George, Canada

#439975 May 12, 2013
Had Jesus lived, he would have been just another leader of another cult.

"Listen to MY words of wisdom and hear them, and obey them, and you will be saved.'I' am the Messiah, and make no mistake about it. Only through me can you find eternal bliss ... blah, blah, blah.........."

Prince George, Canada

#439976 May 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep defending Catholics as though they are just what the head-haunch Jew ordered up as purity and holiness for his kingdom.

It seems you conveniently forgot that the popes were some of the worst serial-killers the world has ever known.

The inquisitions were no picnics, as tongues were ripped out of mouths, offenders of the popes' dogmas were stretched on racks. people were burned at the stakes ongoing as they pleaded and prayed and screamed for mercy ... etc.

If you want to know why Catholics used my deceased daughter as their leverage to try in VAIN to defend their religion ... I suggest you search no farther.
Religion A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#439977 May 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If the dogmas were credible as far as defending, people wouldn't BE antagonized concerning discussing them.
I believe that your conscience knows full well that a Jew would not preach about Catholicism being the only true path to bliss in an afterlife ... but you cling to it because all of you want that promise of salvation and favoritism to belong to you.
A true Xian would pray for all others except themselves.

"Dear Jesus, please allow all the world's blind to suddenly and miraculously see. We ask as we are taught in the Bible over and over again. We ask in your name, as you taught us many times. Amen."

Hello?? Anybody out there?
Religion A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#439978 May 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one for you on the same thread. This one put down other Catholics as not being REAL Catholics.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Post # 64609
Franck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! We proclaim YOU should be burned at the stake you baby killing heretic! Somebody grab some matches! I want to light the fire myself!
Most fires in the USA are caused by people who were raised xian.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#439979 May 12, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are starting to crawfish......
affliction 1. a distressed or painful state; misery.
2. a cause of mental or bodily pain.
I don't see where "alcoholic" or "drunkard" are any part of the definition of "affliction".
God, whom is Almighty and knows the heart of men, would never call a man to the priesthood, knowing that this man will become a drunkard, from drinking wine every time he says mass, and, who, according to you,has access to alcohol...24/7...
So...when a Catholic priest, who is a drunkard, claims that "God called me"....you know...and I know....he is lying...God would not do that....
We both also know that the Catholics have been a haven for pedophiles, for centuries.....and to me, that is why "God has called them".....
Oxford, We know Jesus created a perfect Holy Pure church,
In every way. Like Peter and Paul both warn, that false teachers and Prophets would pollut it.
That is exactly what has happened.
There are different denominations according to HOJO 42,000 LOL weather he likes it or not the catholic church is one.
For Catholic's to claim the catholic church is the One True Church of God is total absurd.
Even a blind person, can see the evil and outright devil may care attitude they have against Gods own word the Bible.
They actually steer people away from the word of God, to the doctrine taught by the catholic church, which is man made tradition's rules and rituals that kept man in bondage to them with fear.
All through the Bible O.T And N.T. God says fear not. I am with you.
1 Timothy:1

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

We know for a fact the catholic doctrine is not the teachings of Christ, Or Peter whom they claim is their first Pope.
An whom Jesus left in charge of the Church of Christ Our Lord.
It is blaspheme for them to even think they could make a claim to be God's Holy Church.
They are being lead by a spirit alright; but Not the Holy Spirit of God.
Yet within the catholic church is a realm of God holy People 'HIS CHURCH". God has His hands on them and at this time they are where God wants them for His purpose.
They are missionaries in a foreign land, we must pray for them .
When God brings them out of there God will bring more Catholic's with them .

Prince George, Canada

#439980 May 12, 2013
In discussion with a Protestant concerning the jealousy over craving the attention of the same supposed god between Catholics and Protestants, she tried to place the full blame on the Catholics.

I reminded her that Protestants also killed each other over god-envy, as they used the bible as their leverage over who god loved and who god hated.

She finally agreed that no matter whether it's religion or some other issue, humans are arrogant and selfish, and will always tell the stories to try to put the selves in the best "light."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear."

Jonathan Swift (1667 - 1745).

Prince George, Canada

#439981 May 12, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Most fires in the USA are caused by people who were raised xian.
Well I don't know if that's true, but the early Christians were taught that burning offenders of "god" at the stake was cleansing the earth of evil.
truth

Perth, Australia

#439982 May 12, 2013
they will come in my name..its not me..no.
they will say we do that in your name..no..did i know you all..no
now
you serve many Masters as well Lords..
it is written
you not love me not honor me..
then find out
who is in matrix so long

where ever you go you are in circle death and life

you liked be biger then god

evil upon evil
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#439983 May 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep defending Catholics as though they are just what the head-haunch Jew ordered up as purity and holiness for his kingdom.
It seems you conveniently forgot that the popes were some of the worst serial-killers the world has ever known.
The inquisitions were no picnics, as tongues were ripped out of mouths, offenders of the popes' dogmas were stretched on racks. people were burned at the stakes ongoing as they pleaded and prayed and screamed for mercy ... etc.
If you want to know why Catholics used my deceased daughter as their leverage to try in VAIN to defend their religion ... I suggest you search no farther.
June , I am making an opinion here of my own.
As must as I feel for your lose of 2 daughters,
I believe you yourself are using this tragedy, as an excuse to spread your hateful opinions.
You are just a nasty lady, life happens God never said we wouldn't have trails and tribulations, you live in a evil world ruled by the Father of lairs, he has you by the tail and is shaking you every way but loose.
Not one Christian on here claims to be perfect, but we do confess Jesus as Our Lord and Savior, even though our opinions don't always agree with each other, that is what we have in common.
If you insist with carrying on this poor me pity trip fine, you will find out very soon people will get tired of you attitude and you will be left alone
Clay

Chicago, IL

#439984 May 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume when you mean Inquisition, you mean the Spanish Inquisition?

Everything I've read about the (Spanish) Inquisition says it was a campaign by the Spanish Monarchy. And when the news of their practices reached Rome, the Pope condemned their actions. True, the Catholic Church never should have given authority to the Monarchy to carry out Inquisitions.
But 'Inquisitions' alone are not wrong. In fact, every Church community has some sort of protocol they use when confronted with heretics. They either excommunicate them or attempt to persuade their thinking with dialogue.

The Catholic Church still has an 'Inquisition' to this day. They now call it "The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith".

So really, I don't know what you're talking about, when you say 'Popes serial killers'. That's just recycling old Protestant propaganda.

Prince George, Canada

#439985 May 12, 2013
Religion A Delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
A true Xian would pray for all others except themselves.
OH ... make no mistake about it, they pray (as in brown-nosing)that the god will take them in even though they venture to guess that they are nothing to be proud of.

One "devout" Christian on her death-bed, asked her sister the question ... "Do I believe in GOD?" Another women of the same congregation sitting with her assured her that indeed she believed in GOD.

The sister told me she didn't answer, because she knew there was no way she COULD know if her dying sister believed in a god, or if she was so brainwashed by years of indoctrination, she just went with the flow of the seeming mentality of the congregation.

Prince George, Canada

#439986 May 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I've read about the (Spanish) Inquisition says it was a campaign by the Spanish Monarchy. And when the news of their practices reached Rome, the Pope condemned their actions. True, the Catholic Church never should have given authority to the Monarchy to carry out Inquisitions.
But 'Inquisitions' alone are not wrong. In fact, every Church community has some sort of protocol they use when confronted with heretics. They either excommunicate them or attempt to persuade their thinking with dialogue.
The Catholic Church still has an 'Inquisition' to this day. They now call it "The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith".
So really, I don't know what you're talking about, when you say 'Popes serial killers'. That's just recycling old Protestant propaganda.
You've been brainwashed by your hierarchy.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#439987 May 12, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what you think about Catholicism/Judaism. I'm not trying to be mean, just truthful.
Even if you look at Catholic history thru a secular scientific lense, you can see how entwined Judaism is with it. You can see how the first century Catholics taught Judaism/Catholicsm as the same thing. You can see the topology of the OT Hebrew Books flowing into the Church and later into their documented writings.(NT)
If you dive deep into scripture and deep into Catholicism, its evident that it flowed from Judaism.
You're simply looking at two separate words and seeing two separate religions.

Prince George, Canada

#439988 May 12, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spaniards were staunch Catholics.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

The Spanish who came to settle the New World were generally not farmers and craftsmen but soldiers, adventurers and mercenaries looking for a quick fortune. Native communities were attacked and enslaved and any treasures they may have had such as gold, silver or pearls were taken. Teams of Spanish conquistadors devastated native communities on Caribbean islands such as Cuba and Hispaniola between 1494 and 1515 or so before moving on to the mainland.

http://latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/thec...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 4 min TehO 662
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min MUQ2 37,821
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 1 hr ChristineM 48,263
Hey guys..we are hiring boy for threesome sex.. 1 hr myveryownjulia 2
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? 1 hr myveryownjulia 2
getting wife to have a mmf threesome (Nov '13) 1 hr myveryownjulia 4
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 1 hr myveryownjulia 155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,696
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr ctsseo 605,054
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr who 265,195
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web