Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,286
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#438473 May 7, 2013
is that sin when people entering in your house ..until you sleep..how..they not asked..but someone can see..is that sin..love your neighbor and all your friends..
byyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#438475 May 7, 2013
could you imagen just 3 letters=which people..contain everything for multiply all around world..could you imagen that..only who is hopeless can do..o yes..is that job izmisljotina=innovation..yes.. good thinkers..
Are you for sure holy spirit not working?
yes it is..it is from all eternity=its already yours without any authority.
Could you recall that?..if not what media will say..jealous..o yes they will say many unworthy things without any sense.
not important

Jamaica, NY

#438476 May 7, 2013
I suggest that you all under the Trinity before spreading false doctrine or at least take a class in a proper seminary school.

There is Only ONE God
God exists IN three persons
The Father is God, the Son is God and the Holy Ghost is God.
They are not each other.

They are three separate and distinct persons who are one in essence.

To put another way, the Lord has a FATHER who is not him. The Holy Spirit spirated from the Christ and his Father.

About Mary - read on the Arc of the new and living covenant (Rev 12).
truth

Perth, Australia

#438477 May 7, 2013
You are wrong that old age gone..no its not..will be stay for ever in deference way..did people change themself..no..they are some..corupt sinners..much more worse coming then ever.
by
not important

Jamaica, NY

#438478 May 7, 2013
BTW - one thing I do not understand.

you profess to b christians, but all i read is hate mail.

I am curious did all of you took a basic class in "How to Bash Catholics 101" along with fluid mechanics and advanced reactor enginering

.....pease explain
truth

Perth, Australia

#438479 May 7, 2013
Depend what you see..no life exist..then who is liar..to find out you will wait last moment when everything come that you can see.
Until that moment prophets is only subject for what?..very bad name which others try set up..they did not know how destroy many life ..reputation and so on.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#438480 May 7, 2013
Pope Stephen VI: had his predecessor exhumed, tried, de-fingered, and thrown to the river
Stephen VI was Pope from 896 to 897. Fueled by his anger with Pope Formosus, his predecessor, he exhumed Formosus's rotting corpse and put "him" on trial, in the so-called "Cadaver Synod" in January, 897.

With the corpse propped up on a throne, a deacon was appointed to answer for the deceased pontiff, who was condemned for performing the functions of a bishop when he had been deposed and for receiving the pontificate while he was the bishop of Porto, among other revived charges that had been leveled against Formosus in the strife during the pontificate of John VIII.

The corpse was found guilty, stripped of its sacred vestments, deprived of three fingers of its right hand (the blessing fingers), clad in the garb of a layman, and quickly buried; it was then re-exhumed and thrown in the Tiber. All ordinations performed by Formosus were annulled.
truth

Perth, Australia

#438481 May 7, 2013
Creator created all of us..you have mind and hand for created too..ones fit all..crazy and lazy can do anything..please tell me.. why i am wrong?

my teacher teach us ..povjest umjetnost=history and art and similar like that..
one day he say..you need read now..he put one art front of us that's all..no any letters..oh we as poor kids look strange teacher must be funny and crazy force us to know..whats problem with this man all of think some..
Is that nice express yourself on this way..no.
But if you did not know its look strange.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#438482 May 7, 2013
John XII was a libertine, murderer and Satan worshiper which is already enough to be on this list. Besides that, he loved women, few men. His favorite was his fatherís concubine Stephanie and his own niece. But, unfortunately this isnít all! He had blinded his confessor Benedict; castrated Cardinal John and turn the Latern Palace into a brothel. During his mass, he gave wine toast to Satan and Roman Gods. He stole church treasure and raped peasants, but was finally killed by a jealous husband.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#438483 May 7, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS June.
The bible says whatever you want it to say. It's your reflection. You go to it with an attitude of "knowing" what it means, and you come away with a load full of your self.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#438484 May 7, 2013
who="OldJG" John XII was a libertine, murderer and Satan worshiper which is already enough to be on this list. Besides that, he loved women, few men. His favorite was his fatherís concubine Stephanie and his own niece. But, unfortunately this isnít all! He had blinded his confessor Benedict; castrated Cardinal John and turn the Latern Palace into a brothel. During his mass, he gave wine toast to Satan and Roman Gods. He stole church treasure and raped peasants, but was finally killed by a jealous husband.

Papal succession ??? Vicar of Christ ???

KM

Prince George, Canada

#438485 May 7, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
How did it change? They *are* excommunicated. Excommunications are lifted either by a Priest or a Bishop depending on the type of excommunication and the reason. Excommunication need not be permanent. If one repents, it will be lifted. It is a remedial action.
You don't understand what excommunication is, do you? That's often common with people who swear they know it all, but haven't got a clue.
First you stated that women who had abortions are automatically excommunicated. And when I pointed out that Project Rachel is all about the Catholic church counseling women after abortions, you changed your tune.

But you already knew that you contradicted your self and now you are playing dumb on top of it.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#438486 May 7, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
How did it change? They *are* excommunicated. Excommunications are lifted either by a Priest or a Bishop depending on the type of excommunication and the reason. Excommunication need not be permanent. If one repents, it will be lifted. It is a remedial action.
You don't understand what excommunication is, do you? That's often common with people who swear they know it all, but haven't got a clue.
~~~

You wrote

"That's often common with people who swear they know it all, but haven't got a clue."

One thing for sure...If any one depended upon you Roman Catholics

for a Clue as to what you believe...they would never learn...all you

Roman Catholics can do is give insults and call names...

I don't believe that any of you actually know what you believe...

________

You are all just a bunch of puppets attached to a string from the hand of the Vatican that manipulates you.

You don't even listen to the words of the one you allege to be your first pope

Peter told Jesus

John 6:68

(DRB)(6:69) And Simon Peter answered him: Lord, to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life.

(Geneva) Then Simon Peter answered him, Master, to whome shall we goe? thou hast the wordes of eternall life:

(KJV) Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

(Vulgate) respondit ergo ei Simon Petrus Domine ad quem ibimus verba vitae aeternae habes
Regina

Long Branch, NJ

#438487 May 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
First you stated that women who had abortions are automatically excommunicated. And when I pointed out that Project Rachel is all about the Catholic church counseling women after abortions, you changed your tune.
But you already knew that you contradicted your self and now you are playing dumb on top of it.
Um, no, I didn't change anything.

Yes, one who procures an abortion is excommunicated. No change there.

Yes, if they repent and go to confession, the priest can lift the excommunication. No change there either.

Yes, Project Rachel is a wonderful ministry, I've always thought so, long before you even knew it existed. Nope, no change there either.

Go play your games with the born agains. They tell you how evil you are in one breath, and then are your best friend when you jump on the Catholics.

Prince George, Canada

#438488 May 7, 2013
Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems the Dark Ages are now long gone.
The papacy was at its full power from 538AD to 1798AD when the French General Berthier took the pope captive and exiled him.
Strange that it is 1260 years. Exactly what the Bible told us.
From my perspective, as long as religion controls the thinking of most people of the world, the dark ages will never be gone.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#438489 May 7, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus gave authority to his first Pope/Apostles/Priests
Jesus saidÖ..
"Peace be to you. As the Father hath sent me, I also send you... Receive ye the Holy
Spirit. Whose sins you shall forgive, they are forgiven them; and whose sins you shall
retain, they are retained." (John 20:21-23). Then again: "Amen I say to you, whatsoever
you shall bind upon earth, shall be bound also in heaven; and whatsoever you shall loose
upon earth, shall be loosed also in heaven." (Matt. 18:18). In other words, Catholics
confess their sins to priests because priests are God's duly authorized agents in the world,
representing Him in all matters pertaining to the ways and means of attaining eternal
salvation. When Catholics confess their sins to a priest they ARE, in reality, confessing
their sins to God, for God hears their confessions and it is He who, in the final analysis,
does the forgiving. If their confessions are not sincere, their sins are not forgiven.
The Chubby Checker syndrome star...

Prince George, Canada

#438490 May 7, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, I didn't change anything.
Yes, one who procures an abortion is excommunicated. No change there.
Yes, if they repent and go to confession, the priest can lift the excommunication. No change there either.
Yes, Project Rachel is a wonderful ministry, I've always thought so, long before you even knew it existed. Nope, no change there either.
Go play your games with the born agains. They tell you how evil you are in one breath, and then are your best friend when you jump on the Catholics.
I don't believe you.

It makes no sense that a priest would excommunicate the woman and then right away say, "Oh by the way, I'll lift your excommunication so you can go to get therapy. I was going to punish you, but I changed my mind ... er ... uh ... I mean Jesus told me to punish you, but he changed his mind, so now I'm changing my mind."

Silly people.
Tiger Lily

New Zealand

#438491 May 7, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
From my perspective, as long as religion controls the thinking of most people of the world, the dark ages will never be gone.
The Last Pope advocated a forced Sunday observance.
That day may come. If the RCC want government to stay away on religeous issues, the pope can stay out of state law.

Prince George, Canada

#438492 May 7, 2013
Years ago I read a story of how a man named Lloyd Prevost who spent ten years in prison for a murder he did not commit.

Apparently a priest who was on his death bed confessed to another priest that he knew who the real murderer was, but had kept the secret because of the seal of confession. The priest to which the dying priest confessed went to the law and the innocent man Lloyd Prevost was at last set free.

The fact that the priest confessed the issue to another priest on his death-bed, was an indication that harboring that lie ďhadĒ weighed heavy on his conscience.

There is something wrong with a system that protects a guilty man, while an innocent man spent ten years incarcerated for a crime he did not commit.

Prince George, Canada

#438493 May 7, 2013
omit the word "who"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 740,699
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min trifecta1 601,207
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min Johnsex 908
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 227,986
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min well 95,560
Does anyone see Dr. James E. Freidenstein at Sy... 19 min Mikeymike9042 1
The Truth About Prince Hall Masons 26 min andet1987 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Freebird USA 173,905
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••