Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
422,401 - 422,420 of 538,771 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

who=" Anthony MN"
No, I'm still a sinner. Buy indulgences???

When you say;
confrinting with the word wrote:
"How can one say that they 'believe' in something, while living in disregard for that thing?
KayMarie"

Anthony:
You seem to be indicating that;
1. You believe in Jesus and know He is against any kind of sinning, so if you sin it means you don't believe in Him.
Or
2. You never sin because you believe in Him.
Which is it?

KayMarie:
Neither.
I mean that I do not willfully sin. I live a moral life. I want to be like Him, and to be pleasing to Him. If I...or anyone else should do otherwise, they do not know Him.
However, we are flesh, and behave in sinful ways at times. Pouty, angry, vengeful reactions are not good. But John says that, "If we confess our sins TO HIM, He is faithful and just to FORGIVE US our sin, AND to CLEANSE us from all unrighteousness."

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

...should WILLFULLY do otherwise...

KM
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

i shouting last night..is that sin..first i think yes..o after 10 o'clock this morning..i can't believe he soft as sponge..you can't believe of that personality..its my heavy Cross change someone..
you will say now this moment not better person then him..you are wrong..no no..i vomiting this morning i think stroke ..
oh ..i pray how many times..
people with left hand is m uch more vorse then anyone..who is he..he is 'my teacher'..yes i need teach lesson in my life..heavy Cross..now
is that sin..no..Jesus love us.
last Sunday ..how its look..i did not tell you what i see..sklopi svoje oci=close your eyes after this is my body..see..sklopi svoje oci..what you see..'who is within you its greater'=beautiful white wings'..oh is that complete possession over me my God I love you..its total deference peace when you pray and when you disturb who not pray..oh.
We as Catholic confess our sin..is that sin what i wrote to you..this man hurt me but don't liked lose me..God love us and protect us ..no i don't think so God don't liked lose me..no..
'it's greater who is within you'..i love you modern then you think complete..
'negledaj na nase grijehe nego na vjeru svoje crkve'..
apostol paul say like that..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

ima bijela krila u potpunosti u meni..moj dobri isuse
sveti kruh sveti kruh..ti me cuvas i kad posrcem pod tezinom svoga zivota..ti mi nedas pasti..ti si poslao svoga branitelja duse branitelji i dise uznesitelju o sveti kruhu sveti kruse duso moje duse cim se hrane grijesne duse..
ti mi nedas pasti pod teretom moga kriza ..
'sveti kruhu
sveti kruse duso moje duse..
angele moj cuvaru mili ti me svojim krilim stiti=white wings white dress= complete within me..oh
thousand thousand thousand..dayb saint of catherine of siene 29 aprile who born on 25 3 ..krvi krvi krvi kristova..
i say kruhu kruhu kruhu=bread ..sveti kruse duso moje duse..
psalm 91
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

love is better then any one
i told you your law is not my law

love must win

its law what our god left for us..love
if you suffering represent every tears within yourself..because God know why is like that..yes it is

its been few years ago
on Easter time on Mercy Sunday=early morning..i say ..what you doing..i hear voice within me
'I am spreading my wings'..
man voice=thousand thousand thousand..
i kad posrcem pod svojim krizenm ti mi nedas pasti..
i been in Abe tiny old church..o no..i sit back not to much on front..jao poor priest..what i need pray for them..its not brown wings..
'its white dress with white wings'
i am going where you can't go lord say..but i will sand you protector..now..oh
confe not believe that i walk in city..i go fast as i could..but when i come close with city i fill..i don't know why to heavy..something happen there..i fill my left side lag my entire left side..i past where others not..is that sin..noooo ..can't be sin..
god liked like that that people who pray have to past trough every street who ever believe in his name..
and call upon his name..he love us..
only law and biggest is ..love..
love must win..love your god with mind and heart..even if you suffering..

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I suggest you don't go making up rumors that are based on lies.
Theologians commit enough of that rumor-mongering without any help from others.
what lie? the church did and may still do run brothels,20% of the clients were clergy men of all ranks within the church,it started with augustine. and it was in a documentory of "how sex changed the world",that's how i found out about it and looked it up and sure enough it's true,the catholic church ran brothels, Common Women: prostitution and sexuality in medieval England, discusses how some bishops ran and owned brothels in England during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries.“Ecclesiastical institutions and individuals owned brothels ... Several individual clerics also managed brothels in London and Westminster.” She mentions also that they were not only owners, but many were clients as well. Karras is not the only one to show that the clergy were clients of prostitutes.“... in the cases of procuration and brawling in the brothel or the bathhouse, members of the clergy are listed as present, named and given as residents of the city ... clergy still made up twenty per cent of the clientele of the bathhouses and the private bordellos of Dijon.”

Not only was the Church involved in ownership, but in France during the mid thirteenth century, they accepted alms from prostitutes.“In accepting the prostitute’s alms, the Church recognized that she had acted out of necessity.” The Church supported this institution because they believed it to be a necessity. They owned and ran brothels, accepted money from prostitutes, and used Mary Magdalene as an example of a prostitute who redeemed herself by repenting. Many were tolerant of prostitutes by acknowledging them as a future Mary Magdalene.

The church followed the philosophy regarding prostitution as a “necessary evil” and often participated in it, since it had been justified. The medieval public followed the same philosophy. They kept and welcomed prostitution into their communities.

the Catholic Church not only condoned prostitution, but allowed it to be run out of the monasteries and convents. The phrase, "get thee to a nunnery" had nothing to do with a convent of "nuns" but rather the "nunnery" was a brothel. The exhortation was given to young men to keep them from trying to corrupt the virgin daughters of the townspeople.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

white dress with white wings=its greater who is within you..
sto vices i sto places
rece baba mara
puna zara i cara..

kako si zaboravila sto pise
' u ovoj suznoj dolini, odvjetnice nasa svrni svoje milostive oci'

see
poslao si svoga angela
'greater is, who is within you'

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
Why a Jew would want to die for the sins of Catholics is beyond me.
Some would say Jesus had a big heart. If he existed, I think he had a big hole in his head.
No way on earth would those early Catholics have died for a Jew. They killed plenty of them, but they didn't die FOR them.
Some things sure do smell fishy.
it's plain an simple,the church did not exists because of devinity,it existed to satisfy a empire of both pagans and christians,and if you think about it,it is run by a group of thieves and perverts,that is why I firmly believe it is not the true church of christ,there is nothing in the scriptures that links the two together.It's all man made.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

i am not prostitute..remember that..
i am full of courage tell you..

Jesus drove heart on send..why you think you are better..
now

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

In every way christianity through Rome affected all of Europe has been TERRIBLY NEGATIVE:
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ Inquisitio…
Years ago, when the xtian church had complete control over government, human life and spirit, we can see from the inquisition, just how sick these people are and just what lengths they will go to get you to accept "jesus." Just as is seen in the numerous xtian abuses of children today, years ago, with the inquisition, girls as young as nine and boys as young as ten were tried for witchcraft. Children much younger were tortured to extract testimony against their parents.¹ Children were then flogged while they watched their parents burn.

Inquisitors grew very rich, accepting bribes and fines from the wealthy who paid to avoid being prosecuted. The wealthy were prime targets for the church who confiscated their property, land and everything they had for generations. The Inquisition took over all of the victims' possessions upon accusation. There was very little if any chance of proving one's self innocent, so this is one way the catholic church grew very wealthy. Pope Innocent stated that since "god" punished children for the sins of their parents, they had no right to be legal heirs to the property of their parents. Unless children came forth freely to denounce their parents, they were left penniless. Inquisitors even accused the dead of heresy, in some cases, as much as seventy years after their death. They exhumed and burned the accused's bones and confiscated all property from their heirs, leaving them with nothing.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

http://see_the_truth.webs.com/ Murderers_…
The Judeo/Christian bible is NOT as old as it is believed to be, and neither is that foul program they call a "religion." The truth can be seen in the Gothic cathedrals for one. They were ORIGINALLY PAGAN. Regardless of what the popular history books claim,(and many support the lie of Christianity), it appears that Christianity arrived on the scene with the Inquisition, especially in Europe.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
i am not prostitute..remember that..
i am full of courage tell you..
Jesus drove heart on send..why you think you are better..
now
if your talking to me "truth" i'm not calling you a prostitute,i'm stating the catholic church owned an ran brothels,for the clergy to satisfy their hormonal urges and to make a profit.why do you think they came up with the metaphore of wine being the blood of jesus? lot of money in the selling of alcohol.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The colossal wealth of the Vatican includes enormous investments with the Rothschilds in Britain, France, USA, with giant oil & weapons corporations like Shell & General Electric. The Vatican solid gold bullion, worth billions is stored with the Rothschild controlled Bank of England & the US Federal Reserve Bank.

The Catholic Church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence, possessing more material wealth than any bank, corporation, giant trust or government anywhere on the globe.

While 2/3 of the world earns less than $2 a day & 1/5 of the world is underfed or starving to death, the Vatican hoards the world’s wealth, profits from it on the stock market & at the same time preaches about giving.

So how did the Vatican accumulate all that wealth over the millennium? One method was to put a price-tag on sin. Many bishops & popes actively marketed gilt, sin & fear for profit, by selling indulgences. Worshippers were encouraged to pre-pay for sins they hadn’t yet committed & get pardoned ahead of time. Those who didn’t pay-up risked eternal damnation. Another method was to get wealthy land owners to hand-over their land/fortune to the church on their death bed, in exchange for a blessing which would supposedly enable them to go to heaven.

Pope Leo the fifth rebuilt St Peter’s Basilica, by selling tickets out of hell & tickets to heaven.

During the dark ages, the Catholic Church not only hoarded the wealth they collected from the poor, but they hoarded knowledge. They kept the masses ignorant & in the dark by denying them a basic education. They also prohibited anyone from reading or even possessing a Bible, under pain of death.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

During WWII the Vatican was criticized for supporting Hitler & his Nazi regime. To this day, the Vatican is still under investigation for plundering Nazi gold from the Swiss bank accounts of Jewish holocaust victims.

Over the past 5 decades more than 1,500 priests & bishops have been identified in the sexual assault of tens of thousands of boys & girls in their trusting congregations & orphanages.

Why is the filthy rich institution preaching spiritual values of poverty & chastity while cardinals, bishops & priests cover-up their crimes of sexual abuse? Why has the church fought & resisted the compensation claims of their sexually, emotionally & spiritually traumatised victims?

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

mathew 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
19:25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
19:30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first....JETHRO
the catholic church the true church,and donkeys can really talk.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your evidence or prepare for another smackdown.
proof sited,and feel free to check yourself
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

U IME SVETE ELIZABETE i did not be hungry not me not my family..
u ime svete Brigite i pray station of Cross..nebrine se=i hear voice i start open my self in most hard situation..Mercy my Lord toward every mother..because she is and she serve very well..she is been giver and provider.
holy bread as every my words as well prayers..oly words asevery my tears..
kruh kruh kruh..sveti kruse duso moje duse tears of my tears..i choose my Father beforei born in this life i obey every command from him..i love him..we lived in hardship but i never reject him..he is my Father..love your father and your mother..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

holy bread
she is been provider for every mother and every child..
sveti kruhu..sveti kruse duso moje duse..
tu u onj maloj crkvici ..
sklopi svoje oci=close your eyes
bread ='this is my bread'..
sklopi svoje oci da vidis sa svojom nutrinom=bijela haljina i bijela krila..
this is my bread..digni svoje ruke uz znak zahvalnosti bogu
sklopi svoje oci stavi svoje ruke na njih..kako izgleda
bijela haljina i bijela krila=white dress and white wings=one Mercy Sunday few years ago..i fill what i have to fill in early morning..what you doing..i am spreading my wings..who?=ako places neboj se=ne brigati se=sklopi svoje umorne oci..kruhu sveti kruse
kruse duso moje duse..suzo moje suze..
ne brigati se=neboj se

''za moju me ljubav optuzuju
a ja se samo molim
uzvracaju mi zlo za dobro
mrznju za ljubav moju..''

''ja vjerujem
i kad kazem
nesretna sam veoma..

'tko se uzda u Boga
on je kao brdo Sion'

'neka bude Mir nad Izraelom'..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

halali or else
Jesus words is perfect..give forgiveness..
rijec i istina da bi bila..
podizem ruke svoje u znak zavita moga
sto ga ucinise Praroditelji moji..kao zavjet tebi Boze..prigni uho svoje..
kad pravednik place i moli bog slusa

jao onom tko proda duse svoje
izide li duh iz njega
u zemlju svoju on se vraca..

kruhu sveti..kruse moje duse..suzo moje suze..=how its look..bijela haljina i bijela krila..
'biger is who is within you'=podizem ruke svoje kao zavjet=kruhu sveti=sveti kruse duso moje duse..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

apostol Paul say..what church need we give..we are givers too on holy altar..podizem ruke svoje uz kruh tvoj.. moja se dusa veseli tebi..
kruhu sveti..kruse sveti duso duse moje..suzo suze moje..he not forget his tears.
Hvalite Boga u Svetistu njegovu.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 14 min Yourbrainisbroke 297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min atheism is destru... 732,691
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min bacon hater 94,632
Appjoy invite code 18 min Im Rk9 43
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,771
Last Word + 2 27 min Hannah V 488
Red's Roadside Pub (Jun '10) 43 min Ed Teach 912
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min JudgeNJury 257,831
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE