Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
422,361 - 422,380 of 532,456 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Original version of the Christian hymn

Jesus loves me! this I know,
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong;
they are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

My version.

Jesus doesn’t love me this I know
For the bible tells me so
He only accepts those who belong
To the Christian faith, and that is wrong

No, Jesus doesn’t love me
The bible tells me so

:)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

who="Just Sayin"
Yup. Satan believes in Jesus and so do the demons.

And THEY tremble.

KM

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

I don't believe that a creator would be foolish enough to choose me as being special.

It's plain to me that such a promise from a theologian is a scam.

No amount of begging for purity and perfection is going to help when today I will still be a mortal human with mortal human traits of selfishness.

To wash away my selfishness is not just improbable ... it's impossible, and acceptance of my mortal self gives me a sense of peace at recognizing that issue.

No more will theologians be allowed to inflict guilt on me for being a mortal human with selfish traits.

I've watched them grabbing the best of their theologies for their selves and pushing the evil, nasty stuff at others ... and I don't find their paths at all holy ... as they brag is the case.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Just Sayin"
And THEY tremble.
KM
You wish it is so!

Truth might be another issue entirely.
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll make SURE of it ... won't you preacher?
As I said, people sure have a lot of hate.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

The giggling dalai lama maintains he doesn't agree with the cast system ... yet it's what he thrives on, as he believes he is totally enlightened and the untouchables are NOT even close to being enlightened.

If you observe theologians, you will see that their words don't match up with what they preach.

They preach humility ... yet they are extremely vain.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, people sure have a lot of hate.
Do you hate Muslims, or do you just pity them for not believing as you believe?

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

I studied one religious cult after another, after another, and they all promised the best for me if I would join up with them and perceive that outsiders were lost and evil and unclean, etc.

No thanks ... I'd rather just wing it on my own.

Of course the one who now refers to his self as the second coming of Jesus has a story that appeals to those who love to swallow lies ... ongoing.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

I watched a program on Primetime OWN.

The man who calls himself the second coming of Jesus told the person interviewing him (verbatim)... "So you tell the millions of followers I have ...’Dat guy's a liar.’ You know what dey gonna say?...‘I prefer his lies.’"

Here he is in person … http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
There are words in the "book" to fit every belief, and you will be sure to find the ones that fit YOUR belief that you can in turn use as battering rams against others.
and since you're not responsible to anyone but June, you think you can do as you please without any criticism...blah blah blah. aren't you in for a BIG surprise
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hate Muslims, or do you just pity them for not believing as you believe?
I don't hate Muslims nor any other group. Neither do I pity them. The kind of person I do pity are those that rant and rail in wild protest against something they neither understand nor want to understand.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Just Sayin"
And THEY tremble.
KM
Citation please - because I don't believe you have any proof they do.

:o)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
I studied one religious cult after another, after another, and they all promised the best for me if I would join up with them and perceive that outsiders were lost and evil and unclean, etc.
No thanks ... I'd rather just wing it on my own.
Of course the one who now refers to his self as the second coming of Jesus has a story that appeals to those who love to swallow lies ... ongoing.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
I watched a program on Primetime OWN.
The man who calls himself the second coming of Jesus told the person interviewing him (verbatim)... "So you tell the millions of followers I have ...’Dat guy's a liar.’ You know what dey gonna say?...‘I prefer his lies.’"
Here he is in person … http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I just have a problem with others telling me how to believe, when my life is really of no concern of theirs.

"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God." - Jesus

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
If it was or is a god's will, how could it change one way or the other?
It's VERY plain that the men always did and do make the rules according to their own wills.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Pope Francis, in his own words, on the issues
"For the moment I'm in favor of maintaining celibacy, with its pros and cons, because there have been 10 centuries of good experiences rather than failures. It's a question of discipline, not of faith. It could change."
http://news.yahoo.com/pope-francis-own-words-...
pope francis:I'm in favor of maintaining celibacy....JETHRO if he is in favor of this,then what are they going to do with the brothels they own,especially for their use??
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
Christian ... "I SAID Jesus loves me damn you ... now leave me alone!!!"
"Okay ... I'll leave you alone."
that is your mentality June , the way you think not every one else or the group that you keep pigeon holing.
I grant you Christians are not perfect, every human being has flaws, Good people have been known to do some bad things, but there are people who are just evil and take pleasure in the evil things they do.
I have read some of you post on other threads, your mixed up lady big time.
No one on here is hitting you on the head with the bible, no one asked you here, there are believers from different denominations on here and some non believers.
Everyone can say their piece others don't agree with them a debate goes on.
If you want to play the fox in the hen house so be it, but do not try and put your religious thoughts in others heads, then cry fowl because some one is doing it to you.
I can tell you this being raise on a farm hens can do a lot of damage to a lonely fox, I seen many come out of the hen house minus ears, eyes, and bleeding badly.
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
Original version of the Christian hymn
Jesus loves me! this I know,
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong;
they are weak but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
My version.
Jesus doesn’t love me this I know
For the bible tells me so
He only accepts those who belong
To the Christian faith, and that is wrong
The bible tells me so
Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, Jesus loves everyone.
He died for everyone, He turns no one away.
People walk away from Him.
Your excuses are wearing thin June.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God will accept anyone who comes to Him.

Scripture Reading: John 6:35-40

Do you ever feel unworthy of the Gospel of Christ? Do you think that your life is too soiled for Christ to accept you? Will God accept the drunkard, the homosexual, the lesbian, the thief, the murderer, the prostitute, and so on? How do you feel about your own salvation? Do you have hope? Do you understand the love of God? Does God accept the down-and-out? Does God accept sinners? As one reads and rereads the Word of God, one is presented with real people who also felt this same unworthiness of God’s grace. One is confronted, almost daily, with the very dregs of society. Yet, in spite of such degradation, one sees the Son of God reaching out to the lost. In fact one can hear the words of the Master as those words sink deep into one’s consciousness:“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest”(Matthew 11:28).[1]

God deals with all of us, in spite of our idiosyncrasies, or unconventional behavior. The clarion call is:“Whoever comes to me I will never drive away.”
three characters in order to point out God’s willingness to accept the most egregious sinner—The Samaritan woman, Levi (Matthew) the tax collector, and the woman caught in adultery.
Every sinner can find hope and comfort in the words of Jesus:“whoever comes to me I will never drive away”(John 6:37).

AMAZING GRACE HOW SWEET THE SOUND THAT SAVED A WRETCH LIKE ME, I ONCE WAS LOST BUT KNOW I FOUND, I WAS BLIND BUT NOW I SEE.
YOU ARE SITTING IN DARKNESS JUNE, DARKNESS WILL NEVER PUT OUT THE LIGHT,
BUT TAKE A SMALL CANDLE AND SIT IT IN THE DARKNESS AND IT WILL SHINE ITS LIGHT INTO EVERY CORNER.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate Muslims nor any other group. Neither do I pity them.
Neither do I. I just don't believe as they believe, and neither do I do believe as you believe.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died for the sins of the whole world,
If belief freed you from suffering, then you might have me interested in your theology.

But there's a lie involved, because Christians that do believe in Jesus suffer the same as all other people of the world, making it plain that the debt was never paid by the fictional Jesus.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
I grant you Christians are not perfect,
If belief in Jesus hasn't perfected you, why are preaching at others concerning how to achieve perfection?

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I just have a problem with others telling me how to believe, when my life is really of no concern of theirs.
"to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God." - Jesus
Rest assured that someone who loses control to commit a homicide because of intense momentary anger didn't dream that he/she was capable of such an act, until it occurred.

It happens often between husbands and wives, who earlier on vowed to love each other forever.

I don't believe anyone knows his/her self, as there's always more to learn.

Quesnel, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and since you're not responsible to anyone but June, you think you can do as you please without any criticism...
On a forum I expect that people won't agree with me.

You are not in a church now, where you are always told that you are saved and loved and all that other good stuff.

Just as you don't agree with the beliefs of those in other religions, I don't agree with the beliefs in your religion.

It's nothing personal ... except to you who can't convince me that your belief is special.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

521 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 4 min PDX Dave 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 224,039
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,282
SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality 9 min PDX Dave 27
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min Vinod S 4,551
I Say A Little Prayer 13 min Jenji 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min USA-1 114,981
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 256,402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 16 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••