Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 670340 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#437728 May 4, 2013
Toronto pastors charged with bilking church members of millions

Toronto - The three pastors, a man and two women, face numerous charges for allegedly defrauding their congregants, family and friends out of $8.6 million in a Ponzi scheme.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/349450#...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#437729 May 4, 2013
who="Clay"
But why doesn't your interpretations jive with the men who walked alongside the Apostles?

Because my interpretation 'jives' with the Apostles themselves.

KayMarie
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437730 May 4, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you trust second-hand interpretations when we already have it straight from the Apostles?
Yeah 'straight from the Apostles'.. but for some reason, Marge doesn't think 'this is my Body'; 'you must eat my flesh'; 'the Body and Blood of the Lord'; 'Upon THIS Rock' are not straight enough?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#437731 May 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is ALL symbolic nonsense created by men.
No women? lol.

Prince George, Canada

#437732 May 4, 2013
Study: Christian end-time beliefs block climate change control

According to David C. Barker of the University of Pittsburgh and David H. Bearce of the University of Colorado, biblical eschatology or "end-time" doctrine centered on the belief in the "Second Coming" of Jesus Christ is a major factor underlying the resistance to addressing global climate change issues in the US.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/349388#...
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#437733 May 4, 2013
I see Anthony and Dust are also spending this nice MN day indoors. Lol. Spring will arrive someday fellas.

#437734 May 4, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" When Catholics compiled the data in the new testament, it was meant ONLY for Catholic-indulgence.
Protestants are not Catholics ... they are protestors against what Catholics wrote as truth in that new testament.
If Protestants don't like what the Catholics wrote, they should not be using the same bible, but rather they should go straight to the one god in the sky and be inspired to write their own book of lies.
tongue-in-cheek

Protestants protest about the way the CC misuses the N.T. They didn't write it, BTW.

If the Catholics don't like the Bible, let THEM write their own.

KayMarie

Prince George, Canada

#437735 May 4, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay"
KayMarie
This Protestant is certain Jesus the Jew and his Jewish apostles desires his HOLY presence on an equal level in Christian "heaven."

:)
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#437736 May 4, 2013
who="Clay"
But why doesn't your interpretations jive with the men who walked alongside the Apostles?
KayMarie
You've never seen, spoken to or been personally taught by the apostles. Many of these men were and they passed on what they said.

But you have the Holy Spirit guiding you and they didn't right Kay?

#437737 May 4, 2013
who="Clay"
Thats cute Kay. But my point is that the Catholic Church belongs to Christ Jesus and His Apostles were killed while establishing it.

It wasn't meant to be 'cute'. It is true. We respect the dead, but we don't worship dead bones.'Owning' the bones of the Apostles does not prove that the CC is the 'only true church'.

I am so happy that Jesus is the head of THE CHURCH, and no so-called bishop or pope can keep me out of it.

KayMarie

#437738 May 4, 2013
who="Clay"
How? Jehovahs are using Sola Scripture to debunk your Sola Scripture. You can't deny them their 'right' to figure out their own religion, just like the Pentecostals did!
Its like the game of tic tac toe. When Protestants beat each other over the head with scripture verses, there are no winners.
Its basically a free-for-all. There is no authority to determine who's interpretations are correct under the false doctrine of 'scripture alone'.

And Catholics don't beat anyone over the head? Oops...they don't use scripture, they use tradition. They don't count the scripture to be that important.

KayMarie
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#437739 May 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah 'straight from the Apostles'.. but for some reason, Marge doesn't think 'this is my Body'; 'you must eat my flesh'; 'the Body and Blood of the Lord'; 'Upon THIS Rock' are not straight enough?
When you come to a fork in the road..take it! Yogi Bera
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#437740 May 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
I see Anthony and Dust are also spending this nice MN day indoors. Lol. Spring will arrive someday fellas.
Next week is looking good. Lord Fletchers and sand volleyball ;-)
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#437741 May 4, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" When Catholics compiled the data in the new testament, it was meant ONLY for Catholic-indulgence.
Protestants are not Catholics ... they are protestors against what Catholics wrote as truth in that new testament.
If Protestants don't like what the Catholics wrote, they should not be using the same bible, but rather they should go straight to the one god in the sky and be inspired to write their own book of lies.
tongue-in-cheek
Protestants protest about the way the CC misuses the N.T. They didn't write it, BTW.
If the Catholics don't like the Bible, let THEM write their own.
KayMarie
lol. The atheist, the equal-opportunity religion hater acknowledges historic fact. Protestants protest about the protestant down the street who misuses the bible. Protestants such as you and others here accuse other protestants of misusing the bible. Ever notice that not one, single Catholic on this board argues with another Catholic over scripture?

Yes Kay, you have a bible to beat us over the head with, but only because we made your owning one possible.

#437742 May 4, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
You've never seen, spoken to or been personally taught by the apostles. Many of these men were and they passed on what they said.
But you have the Holy Spirit guiding you and they didn't right Kay

I read the words of the Apostles...letters to us from them.
Having a CC 'explain' them to me is 'second-hand'.

KayMarie

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#437743 May 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
..'you must eat my flesh'....
Cannibals!
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#437744 May 4, 2013
who="Clay"
How? Jehovahs are using Sola Scripture to debunk your Sola Scripture. You can't deny them their 'right' to figure out their own religion, just like the Pentecostals did!
Its like the game of tic tac toe. When Protestants beat each other over the head with scripture verses, there are no winners.
Its basically a free-for-all. There is no authority to determine who's interpretations are correct under the false doctrine of 'scripture alone'.
And Catholics don't beat anyone over the head? Oops...they don't use scripture, they use tradition. They don't count the scripture to be that important.
KayMarie
Just add that comment to your list of many lies already told. Thank you for proving you are not capable of telling the truth yet again.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#437745 May 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
Work day for me. Bad weather is good for business! But I'm still going fishing in two weeks, ice should be out by then....;)
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#437746 May 4, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
KayMarie
Having you explain them to us or anyone else is second hand. Thanks!
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#437747 May 4, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
KayMarie
We have 'em too. Actually you have them courtesy of the CC. And the protestant down the street who says you're wrong has 'em too. It's not the words you get wrong, it's what they mean, and the men we refer to had the meaning of the words explained to them by the apostles. You had your husband or some other preacher 2000 years , and 10,000th-hand later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min another viewer 980,164
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 100,456
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 42 min Seejay 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,656
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr shkreli zionism 121,925
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 7 hr Libhater 58
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web