Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 681608 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#437588 May 3, 2013
marge wrote:
I sure do love the mis-directed catholics here:)
So does the devil...they are his best workers!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#437589 May 3, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text> Socci may not explaining his view very well on the matter. The 70 weeks determined on Daniels people concernig the Old Covenat and Christ ecoming the mediator f the New Covenant did end with Christ's rucifixion and the stoning of Stevens Death. You have done well in pointing out they are still Gods Chosen people and true branch, those Jews however have tobe grafted back in the same way the gentile is now by grace and repentance which does point to spiritual Israel. Not so sure that the gentiles/samatiains and all of Europe are not of the ten lost tribes of Israel. Jew are those that stayed under King David, some Levites, Benjamin, and Judea in which is the blood line Christ descended from.
You are very learned n your studies and thourogh keep up the good work.
Thank you for the compliments but all glory goes to God for it is Gpd that opens ones eyes to the truth.

I believe in a PHYSICAL ISRAEL aka the so called LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL and I believe that they are the caucasian people of the Christian nations of Europe, America,Australia,South Africa etc, etc and that THEY possess identifying marks that the so called Jews does NOT possess.

http://home.earthlink.net/~bobseller1/id47.ht...

These Biblical marks of Israel from scripture identifies who the so called lost tribes are and these marks are not possessed by the so called Jews today.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#437590 May 4, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
no bible.
Cain was the child of Adam and Eve. You have already been shown this.
The reason you do not understand why the so called Jews orchestrated Christ's death in the NT is because you do NOT comprehend the first 6 chapters of the book of Genesis which I told you guys some time ago that unless you comprehend the first 6 chapters of Genesis then the rest of the scriptures will thoroughly confuse you guys and you have demonstrated that you DO NOT grasp the first 6 chapters of Genesis.

God told Eve that He would put enmity between her seed ( CHRIST) and the serpents seed ( Cain ) and that they would bruise His ( CHRIST'S) heel ( THE ORCHESTRATION OF CHRISTS TEMPORARY DEATH adn that Christ would bruise the head OF THE SERPENT. Look up the word seed in Hebrew. Then come back and tell me what SEED is defined as
. Adam WAS NOT Cain's father. Eve was already impregnated with Cain by SATAN when Adam knew her and she became pregnant with Abel. Cain and Abel were FRATERNAL TWINS. One fathered by Satan ( Cain ) and one fathered by Adam ( Abel ).

There have been examples of women being impregnated by two men at the same time. In Europe there was a story of a woman beinbg impregnated by two men at the samer time. One of the babies was white and the other was black.

Don't you think it's time to mature in Gods word?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#437591 May 4, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the compliments but all glory goes to God for it is Gpd that opens ones eyes to the truth.
I believe in a PHYSICAL ISRAEL aka the so called LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL and I believe that they are the caucasian people of the Christian nations of Europe, America,Australia,South Africa etc, etc and that THEY possess identifying marks that the so called Jews does NOT possess.
http://home.earthlink.net/~bobseller1/id47.ht...
These Biblical marks of Israel from scripture identifies who the so called lost tribes are and these marks are not possessed by the so called Jews today.
I also recommend that you guys do a study on Josephs two sons Ephraim and Mannaseh (sp). Google it. They descendants of these two sons are none other than the Caucasian peoples of the United States and Great Britain mostly. Good stuff.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#437592 May 4, 2013
Allow me to explain a comment I sometimes make. When I use the phrase ""'the so called Jews""", understand that I mean the Kenites that have infiltrated the tribe of Judah and are calling themselves Jews . The true Jews are from the tribe of Judah with Benjamin numbered with them. But there are a sinister group of people that have infiltrated the tribe of Judah and are calling themselves Jewish when they are not (REVELATION 2:9 AND 3:9). God calls what they do this a blasphemy. This infiltration happened when Judah came out of captivity. All those returning from captivity were not all from the tribe of Judah. If you guys had studied the link I posted some time ago from the 2nd chapter of Ezra, you would have been able to see how this infiltration happened. The descendants of those Babylonian infiltrators have been giving the true Judahites/\JEW'S a bad name and have been causing trouble for true Judah.

Beware the INTERNATIONAL Jew for they are a powerful and wicked group that has infected the true tribe of Judah. A word to the wise is sufficient.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#437593 May 4, 2013
For those of you that are interested in knowing the truth about the infiltration of the tribe of Judah after they came out of captivity,study this link carefully.

http://www.theseason.org/ezra/ezra2.htm

One cannot be lazy if they want to learn the truth from Gods word for it requires a WHOLE LOT of reading and research in order to get to the truth. Many times the truth is hidden in Gods word and it requires careful study and deep digging to dig it out.

Do yourselves a favor and study the link above.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#437594 May 4, 2013
More on Ephraim and Manasseh, the two sons of Joseph who inherited the birthright and are the caucasian people of the United States and Great Britain.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#437595 May 4, 2013
http://www.servantsnews.com/sn9705/s705011.ht...

LOL.I forgot to post the link on Ephraim and Manasseh.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#437596 May 4, 2013
What do you guys know about the Stone of Scone aka the Stone of Destiny? Have any of you guys ever heard of it? I'll try to find a link to it for you guys or those that are interested.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#437597 May 4, 2013
For Socci and anyone else that does not understand exactly what God was talking when He told Eve and Satan that He would put enmity netween their two """SEED" """, I took the liberty of looking up the word SEED in the Hebrew language so that ALL can see exactly what SEED is translated as.

http://translate.google.com/... #

Now I hope you guys will be able to see just what SEED means as given in the Hebrew language. One of the major meani9ngs of the word SEED is..........PROGENY. It's time to mature in Gods word people.
truth

Ellenbrook, Australia

#437598 May 4, 2013
i stay upon sun..when i open my eyes i see big disc..no its not hot its not burn me
must be very special friend can do..no not to destroy friend..no..
anohether thing
who took for my hand.must be again friend..
must be someone who have Mercy..

i just return from church..o lord they sing..
well i sit back..is that sin..no
what you say..take a cup of salvation..meeeee
i watching
but someone watching too..
my God its pool words..about what..from that man who watching toward me..o did i watching them..all watching them around altar..
no no nodid i pool his words..is that power from one side to other side church..yes it is..about what..what he say to me ..
'turn over your eyes toward me'
then
apostol..who meeeee..ohhhh..looked me.. i stay between them they not relize everything..
did you forget your tears my lord..no..then my tears return power that he can see better next time..
rekao je apostol..words flow toward me..did i pool that he have to say..oh..
truth

Ellenbrook, Australia

#437599 May 4, 2013
all of us lost something or suffering because of this or that..all of us..remember that in this life we all suffer..is that shame..no..apostol paul tell you..to be close to your god he suffer too..Is that sin pray Cross..did i say to much. yes i walk did you see me..no i don't be to much scare..why?
i did not see front of me to be scare..why i have too..after all i am in great sorrow too..
i lost someone two..
obey law you say

if i say no necu..
i never reject my father..i obey every words from him..i suffer with him work very hard with him..i reject everything what belong to lead to better life trough my young age..i love him very much ..i choose him to become my father before i enter into this life..
jesus speak..trough mouth of them..did i pool word from him..o yes i am very confidant...they don't need be scare about me..no
Dan

Omaha, NE

#437600 May 4, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
What? So you believe that's how your saved? By partaking in communion and literally eating His flesh and blood?
wowie i don't know what to say...really?
Really.

"53 Jesus said to them,“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Christ seemed VERY emphatic on the matter, did He not?
Dan

Omaha, NE

#437601 May 4, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
What? So you believe that's how your saved? By partaking in communion and literally eating His flesh and blood?
wowie i don't know what to say...really?
This seems controversial?

Obey Christ's teachings, partake in Him to be saved?

"wowie" indeed if you think this is something revelatory.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#437602 May 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
My burden to prove an ancient document is something spoken by Jesus?
No, my burden is to show the facts that the RCC is not the sole organization for someone to be saved. That bologna is propogated in a false preaching by the RCC.
But will you do the same that you ask of me, with any of the NT texts - prove that they were also viable commands of Jesus? Probably not, huh? But you'll go on believing them as they are, and totally disregard those other texts that MEN HAVE DECIDED FOR YOU TO NOT BELIEVE.
imo - Your statement above is very typical of someone who hasn't researched their religion prior to joining (or never ventured outside of it all their life).
<quoted text>
Do you always believe everything you read?
Oh wait - your rebuttal will be "faith", huh?
Where as it should be - Self.
<quoted text>
Only in your mind is where this resides.
Nothing more or nothing less.
Yes Dan, this is Self.
That was the wordiest dodge I've read in some time.

If you can't establish the premise of your arguments, just say "I can't" or "I won't".
Dan

Omaha, NE

#437603 May 4, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
So to examine yourself does NOT mean see if you really believe your eating the literal flesh and blood of Jesus. right?
28That is why you should examine yourself before eating the bread and drinking the cup. 29For if you eat the bread or drink the cup without honoring the body of Christ, you are eating and drinking God’s judgment upon yourself.
Different passage.

Yes, the passage above means that one is to partake with the understanding that it is His body and blood.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#437604 May 4, 2013
marge wrote:
And one must 'believe''its''literally' Jesus's flesh, or it doesn't count as 'faith' and one can't be saved.
Do i have this catholic teaching correct?
Meaning it's not "communion" if you don't believe it's the body and blood of Christ. It's a mid-service snack.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#437605 May 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction to your assertive question.
I can become like Jesus - he said so.
I didn't ask you to believe me.
But that is irrelevant to me posting my beliefs that completely contradict what you believe.
Sounds to me that the HS is guiding me and not you.
Bummer for you.
LOL.

You sound like a literate Marge or a literate GIF.

"I believe what I believe, the HS is guiding me and not you. etc."

Hilarious.

Self.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#437607 May 4, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't do it by faith your priest has to do something, why not just do it the way paul did?
23For I pass on to you what I received from the Lord himself. On the night when he was betrayed, the Lord Jesus took some bread 24and gave thanks to God for it. Then he broke it in pieces and said,“This is my body, which is given for you. Do this to remember me.” 25In the same way, he took the cup of wine after supper, saying,“This cup is the new covenant between God and his people—an agreement confirmed with my blood. Do this to remember me as often as you drink it.” 26For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are announcing the Lord’s death until he comes again.
Um, Paul was an Apostle and was teaching about the Eucharist here.

He was also able to consecrate the bread and wine as He received ministerial authority from Christ (i.e. he was a priest).

Paul also believed in the Real Presence. As you point out his example here, do you believe as he did?
Dan

Omaha, NE

#437608 May 4, 2013
Ella wrote:
Catholic - pertaining to the Church of Rome: n. a member of the Universal or Catholic Church, or of the Roman Church
Romanism - the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church
Romanist - an adherent of the Church of Rome
Roman Catholic - pertaining to the Church of Rome, of which the Pope is head: a member of the Church of Rome
Roman Catholicism - the doctrines and practices of the Roman Church of which the Pope is head. This Church claims apostolic succession through St. Peter, and holds that it alone is the one, holy, catholic and apostolic church: its principal tenets are papal supremacy and infallibility, celibacy of the clergy, the seven sacraments, purgatory, the immaculate conception of the Virgin Mary, the invocation of the saints, and, above all, the Mass, which, it asserts, is the true sacrifice of the Body and Blood of Christ.
Source: The New Universities Webster Dictionary
Now compare this with the Word of God and you will see the doctrinal errors......
"New Universities Webster Dictionary"?

When was yours published, Ella?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Insults Are Easier 122,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min RiccardoFire 6,655
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,161
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 2 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
!!!Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 2 hr Hiddn Numbrz 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 184,861
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 286,430
More from around the web