Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641800 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#436632 May 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual molestation is one of god's favorite sources of entertainment, so don't knock it.
Your god knew before he created the plan that sexual molestation would be one of the most prevalent pastimes in places of worship, in homes, in the woods ... here, there and everywhere.
I suggest you stop blaming the humans and go right to the source of the problem and that is to your god in "heaven."
Had he not created Adam and Eve, humans would still be in spirit form with him.
Stupid people idolize stupid religious dogmas.
~~~

What insane asylum are you posting from any way?

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#436633 May 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
It was a 'hook up' between two people. Not a Holy Sacrament.
Does the bible rest in between you and your partner when you have missionary-type of sex?

The bible makes sex holy ... cold as ice ... but holy all the same.

:)

Quesnel, Canada

#436634 May 1, 2013
A woman said that she enjoyed sex a whole lot more after she chased "god" out of her bedroom.

Apparently she didn't enjoy those threesomes.

Just sayin

Nashville, TN

#436635 May 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
They do...I know..I were a Catholic for forty years...Get help to understand what is written....your answer is therein...
Where does the Bible say Catholics can dissolve a marriage by simply "issuing an annulment"?????
You, oxbow, were never a Catholic. Stop lying and get a life.

#436636 May 1, 2013
who="jethro8" this is why i believe in stem cell research,and don't understand why the church is against it.......
A 2-year-old girl born without a windpipe now has a new one grown from her own stem cells, the youngest patient in the world to benefit from the experimental treatment.
Hannah Warren has been unable to breathe, eat, drink or swallow on her own since she was born in South Korea in 2010. Until the operation at a central Illinois hospital, she had spent her entire life in a hospital in Seoul. Doctors there told her parents there was no hope and they expected her to die.
The stem cells came from Hannah's bone marrow, extracted with a special needle inserted into her hip bone. They were seeded in a lab onto a plastic scaffold, where it took less than a week for them to multiply and create a new windpipe.
About the size of a 3-inch tube of penne pasta, it was implanted April 9 in a nine-hour procedure.
Early signs indicate the windpipe is working, Hannah's doctors announced Tuesday, although she is still on a ventilator. They believe she will eventually be able to live at home and lead a normal life.
"We feel like she's reborn," said Hannah's father, Darryl Warren.

I don't think anyone is against this use of one's own stem cells. I am opposed to using an aborted baby for such things.
KM
Just sayin

Nashville, TN

#436637 May 1, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
You didn't understand what you were taught then if you were worshipping idols. Thankfully the SBC has lots of room for slow learners.
An annulment doesn't disolve a marriage, it says a valid marriage never took place. As Jesus said "what God has joined, let no man put asunder".
An annulment doesn't dissolve a marriage...that is true. Legally an annulment only works if the marriage has not been consummated.
But I know some guys who paid for and got a (supposed) annulment even after years of 'consummation'...and children.
The CC however views a marriage as void if THEY didn't perform it, or if one was not a CC. Or whatever other loophole they find.
KayMarie
When you talk about things of which you know nothing, you look like a [email protected]
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#436638 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
THE SODOMIZING PRIEST AND PERVERTS THAT PERVADE YOUR RELIGIOUS SOCIETY
WILL CAUSE YOU MEMBERSHIP TO INCREASE...
If Jesus tarries and does not come soon...
those perverts
( that you church cuddles)
will worm their way up into leadership positions
in your (already carnal) religious society, and
it will become a hot bed of perverts, and then sexual perversion
will be
accepted by all your constituents.
You Roman Catholics stand up for your Church instead of God in Christ..
No matter how much it provokes God ...YOU BELIEVE YOUR CHURCH IS ALWAYS
RIGHT..
Lol. I don't even need to get into statistics or any kind of data at this point in the game.
You know the truth. I know you know the truth. We showed you and your wife countless data that reveals the subject is no more in the CC than any other organization.
You're using the evil subject of sexual abuse to advance your agenda and bear false witness against the Catholic Church.
Do you still claim to be a follower of Jesus Christ?

Quesnel, Canada

#436639 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Stop trying to scare me. If you think I want you and your bible preaching at me when I'm already insane ... you are wrong.

Stay AWAY from me you bible-thumping cretin.

Just sayin

Nashville, TN

#436640 May 1, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
Do you consider a marriage valid if a couple goes in the woods and professes vows to each other in front of an oak tree?
Our legal protections make for good sense...but they are not the marriage. The Indians once married by jumping the broomstick together. Other cultures had similar practices.
The 'real' marriage that God 'joins together' is when the man and woman 'become one'.
KayMarie
John and Flo the Ho joined together behind Walmart. Guess that means they are married according to you.
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#436641 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
If you really were a minister called by Christ (and this forum proves you are not) you wouldn't talk to another human being like that. God loves her as equally as you. God will judge June. God knows her pain and why she rejects Him. God knows her soul.
You have no excuse to preach your deception. You're no different than an Atheist. You claim to follow the Christ, but you don't preach the same Christianity He did. Is there any teaching you haven't undid?
Seriously, can you go one day without lying about the Catholic faith??
Just sayin

Nashville, TN

#436642 May 1, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the craziness of annulment: One annuls their marriage so their marriage is no longer recognized by the church. Once annulled both parties are "free" to get married in the church again. Now here is the kicker: if the Catholic has his marriage annulled and he has children he must no longer recognize those children as his own. They are disowned. Unbelievable nonsense but its another money maker for the vatican...
Looking just like a [email protected]

Quesnel, Canada

#436643 May 1, 2013
Religion - A Delusion wrote:
Let us pray a positive prayer together........
DEAR GOD,
PLEASE CURE CANCER IN ALL OF MANKIND TODAY.
AMEN
God says "Are you kidding? I love it ... especially when those little sinning evil ones scream in pain. It lights up my life. Did you notice that I was nice enough to give them a voice so they could scream in agony when they suffer? It's how I show them my love."
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#436644 May 1, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>your fine,it's the church that is totally wrong,but it's man made pagan/christian institution,it is not a holy place,so what else would you expect from a phony church that only cares about making money.
Thank you.

It's just so amazing that the supposed teacher of perfect morals to mankind -- continues to honor in such a blatant and public manner someone who covered up child abuse by over 90 Priests.

I get it. Cardinal Law was a good soldier for the Vatican. But it is painfully clear that the catholic church still does not.

Quesnel, Canada

#436645 May 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really were a minister called by Christ (and this forum proves you are not) you wouldn't talk to another human being like that. God loves her as equally as you. God will judge June. God knows her pain and why she rejects Him. God knows her soul.
You have no excuse to preach your deception. You're no different than an Atheist. You claim to follow the Christ, but you don't preach the same Christianity He did. Is there any teaching you haven't undid?
Seriously, can you go one day without lying about the Catholic faith??
You know that you believe I will burn in hell in a hereafter, while you will be saved.

I suggest that you don't preach at another preacher about holy sermons, when your religion teaches such nonsense and you buy into it.

You Christians don't have a kind word for each other, yet you want to teach Atheists how to be HOLY.

Ridiculous.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#436646 May 1, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, lady (?), you're a liar.
Regina, you have falsely accused me and judged me, so do you think that after you have me burned at the stake that the pope will canonize me and make me the patron saint of annulments?
Ella

Rockford, MI

#436647 May 1, 2013
To all the Topix readers/post(ers): I do not want you to think that you are hearing from a bitter woman. On the contrary, I feel that I am very blessed because I serve a God of justice, mercy, and love. Now let me tell you the rest of the story: After the recent sex abuse scandal of the Catholic Church was exposed, my ex-husband and his wife decided to leave the Catholic Church. They are now working to restore their relationships with my (now) adult children. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

#436648 May 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I don't even need to get into statistics or any kind of data at this point in the game.
You know the truth. I know you know the truth. We showed you and your wife countless data that reveals the subject is no more in the CC than any other organization.
You're using the evil subject of sexual abuse to advance your agenda and bear false witness against the Catholic Church.
Do you still claim to be a follower of Jesus Christ?
~~~

Yo wrote

"We showed you and your wife countless data that reveals the subject is no more in the CC than any other organization."

Why do you lie...You have showed us nothing...

You have spent your days calling names castigating us and criticizing others.

I could put all the data and subject material that we have received

from all you Roman Catholics (since I came on this forum years ago) on

a postage stamp...

You always cite how great your church is (in your wildest dreams) but

otherwise your so call data and subject material never has been revealed.

You have

Quesnel, Canada

#436649 May 1, 2013
You won't hear an Atheist bragging about knowing what occurs in a hereafter.

Yet those in religion never shut up about whose fortune telling is on the mark of TRUTH and whose fortune telling is based on lies.

It's always the one pointing outward at evil that is certain he/she OWNS the one and only truth.

It's been going on since religion began and it won't quit until religion ends ... and that is "unfortunate."

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#436650 May 1, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in demon existence ... whether Catholic or Protestant in flavor.
well unbelief is a vacancy in which they're happy to take-up residency.

"if you don't stand/believe for something, you'll fall for anything":)

Quesnel, Canada

#436651 May 1, 2013
Ella wrote:
To all the Topix readers/post(ers): On the contrary, I feel that I am very blessed because I serve a God of justice, mercy, and love.
Think of those starving innocent babies, children and adults ... people suffering unbelievable heartache and pain from horrible diseases ... non-human animals that didn't do anything but try to survive by using claw, fang, sharp teeth and venom, while being killed in deaths of agony every second of every day and night ... and then preach your sermon about a loving merciful god.

You people and your suck-holing to an image that you created of a loving god is nauseous, as from my perspective I acknowledge the suffering that occurs in the real world.

There is no mercy from any outside source ... NONE! And that is not bitterness on my part ... it is just a fact that I face head on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min INSPECTOR Nr 2 44,432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min It aint necessari... 38,487
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min spinosaurus baryonyx 104,744
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Steve III 618,434
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Brian_G 970,081
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 4,155
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 2 hr Sana khan 42
More from around the web