Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658994 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Ella

Rockford, MI

#436576 Apr 30, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church recognizes your marriage as valid.
If a Catholic marries outside the Church without permission, then the marriage is not canonically or sacramentally valid.
..the same Catholic Church that baptized my children now do not recognize them as born in wedlock. My children are no longer Catholic either by their choice...
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436577 Apr 30, 2013
Patience..o well..i liked know what is that..if you suffer entire life where is that..cc..did you trust what they going set up..really..is that right what they want or what is right?

cc and evil

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#436578 Apr 30, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. They were busted for selling indulgences, so they had to expand their income generating market.
Catholics completely ignore the teaching of tithing...

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436579 Apr 30, 2013
does meter ella

ones your civilization fall with entire 3x kingdom animals flora fauna tree humans whats so ever..

you going fall too..

others in secret make decision..

'law of space and time'

i speaking about entire civilization where coming stop 'nothing exist'..
Ella

Rockford, MI

#436580 Apr 30, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, dear, but you are not telling the truth.
However, I'm not sorry that my pointing it out is making you upset. You're upset because you were caught when, in fact, you should be feeling shame for bearing false witness which is a sin.
I feel no shame for exposing the Catholic Church's perversion of God's sacred Word and their arrogance in mocking God's Word by claiming themselves as holy followers of Jesus Christ.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436581 Apr 30, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
I was married in the Catholic Church, the same Catholic Church who help my ex-husband get his annullment.
Sorry, lady (?), you're a liar.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436582 Apr 30, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
..the same Catholic Church that baptized my children now do not recognize them as born in wedlock. My children are no longer Catholic either by their choice...
Sorry, lady (?), you're a liar.

Location hidden

#436583 Apr 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
The Catholic Church presumes that marriages are valid, binding spouses for life. When couples do separate and divorce, therefore, the Church examines in detail their marriage to determine if, right from the start, some essential element was missing in their relationship. If that fact has been established, it means the spouses did not have the kind of marital link that binds them together for life.
The Church then issues a declaration of nullity (an annulment) and both are free to marry again in the Catholic Church.
1 On what grounds does the Church declare nullity for some failed marriages?
In technical language, the most common reasons are insufficiency or inadequacy of judgment (also known as lack of due discretion, due to some factor such as young age, pressure to marry in haste, etc.), psychological incapacity, and absence of a proper intention to have children, be faithful, or remain together until death.
These grounds can manifest themselves in various ways. For example, a couple, discovering her pregnancy, decide to marry; only much later do they recognize the lack of wisdom in that decision. Or one spouse carries an addictive problem with alcohol or drugs into the marriage. Perhaps a person, unfaithful during courtship, continues the infidelity after marrying.
In cases like these, the Church judges may decide that something contrary to the nature of marriage or to a full, free human decision prevents this contract from being sound or binding.
I begin this formal annulment process at the parish level for about a dozen petitioners each year. My suggestion to them as they approach the multi-page, perhaps daunting questionnaire moves along these lines:
—As you reflect upon the marriage, ask yourself: Was there something missing right from the start, something radically wrong from day one? Before the wedding, were there warning signals, red flags which you may have dismissed simply as the cold-feet anxieties rather common for couples prior to a nuptial service? Did you suffer deep difficulties early in your marital life and worry about them, but, never having been married before, judged they were merely the expected burdensome part of marriage? Now, perhaps years later, you view them as symptomatic of a much more serious problem, a radical malfunctioning in your relationship.—
I picked this up on a Catholic site. It says that married people who decide that their marriage won't work can divorce, get an annulment from the church, then both are free to marry again.
For instance: A couple who marry because she was pregnant (they have already become 'one') can decide that they were unwise to marry, and they can be set free by the church !!!
KayMarie
And....Scripture does not support the practice of issuing annulments. This is a man made thing...and, therefore is un Christian...

There is one circumstance in a marriage that allows for a divorce...Catholic have to ignore it so they can "annul" marriages, that accordding to them, never was!!!!!!!

Mt 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436584 Apr 30, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, why don't you give us the name of the Diocese that, as you say, now doesn't recognize your children as being born in wedlock. This little "discrepancy" can be cleared up in no time.
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436585 Apr 30, 2013
yes my lovely god
love your god with heart and mind even if you suffering..

Location hidden

#436586 Apr 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Regina"
No, that is not what it says. That is what *you* say. Please stop trying to interpret something about which you have no knowledge.
This is a very good link and should answer your questions if you are interested in learning about the annulment process:
http://www.archbalt.org/loader.cfm...
I have no patience with legalese that can be twisted to say different things for different cases. The site I gave is a Catholic one, and it very plainly says that if a couple decides that its marriage was unwise (or uncomfortable, etc.), it CAN BE DISSOLVED by the CC.
Jesus said, "Let NO man put asunder that that God has joined together."
Did you notice that the CC did not join Adam and Eve? God still does the 'joining'.
KayMarie
And....if the Catholics can tell, after a couple has been married for years, with children, that the marriage has reason to be annulled...why don't they make that determination before the wedding...then...no wedding...no annulment needed!!!!!

OOps!!!! I forgot....no annulment.....no income!!!!
Regina

Lakewood, NJ

#436587 Apr 30, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel no shame for exposing the Catholic Church's perversion of God's sacred Word and their arrogance in mocking God's Word by claiming themselves as holy followers of Jesus Christ.
I'm not surprised you feel no shame. You're a fundie, right?
LOL.....
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436588 Apr 30, 2013
for suffering others can set up too.. include your leaders false justice with wicket judges as well false wicket witness too..

you can be good investigator as well find out who ever they are..byyyyyyyyyyy

wicket satanic is allwayes some..
yeppppppppppppppp

Did suffering exist in this world because of them?..yes.

Since: Sep 09

Kitwanga, Canada

#436589 Apr 30, 2013
I have a suggestion and I hope it will catch on.

I suggest that rather than fighting over who has the righteous path to the one god, that all these right-fighters split the prophets and take up share instead of arms.

How about it folks?

one quarter shares go to the Jews ... one quarter shares to the Catholics ... one quarter shares to the Muslims and the last quarter to the Protestants.

That way all will be fair when it pertains to ownership of the one-god dogma.

All the other religions can figure out how they plan to divide their profits ... er ... uh ... I mean prophets.

:)

Oh ... by the way ... truth is another story yet to come.

:)

United States

#436590 Apr 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics completely ignore the teaching of tithing...
Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
-
-
But tithing was a Jewish law, and Jesus Christ was the 'end' of the law.
-
I hate that evangelical preachers will put a guilt trip on parishioners - especially the likes of those on TBN.

John Hagee always said, "If YOU are not tithing YOU ARE STEALING FROM GOD!"
-
...to which I always reply, "Then give me God's bank account number so I can deposit direct!" because I don't like the way Hagee and the Crouch's, and their ilk are spending the money on private jets and mansions and exotic vacations, etc., It's almost as bad as the Catholic church - except that in the Catholic Church only one gets to live in the palace.
Paul and Jan Crouch have side-by-side mansions because they can't live together anymore ... from what I understand.
-
Ever notice that all the preaching from those TV ministries is all about money? Yeah, they preach a few Bible principles but it always defaults to money.
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436591 Apr 30, 2013
Did life exist or start with income?..poor people in this civilizations exist without any income..o yes un will claim trillion policy..why not..oh huge income..stop poverty.
Are you for sure you going stop separation with god with that?
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436592 Apr 30, 2013
ones when they realize who secure that you going have rights for life..

If i need i will remove this planet as well much more.

Who say that?
not me
i just wrote that you know..

'law in space and time'

smelly al' srcu vreli
We not care.
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
marge

Leesburg, GA

#436593 Apr 30, 2013
s i m p l e divorce, w o w. yes they serve false teachers alright...

Thank you for sharing yourself with us Ella, may God bless you and yours.

Location hidden

#436594 Apr 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
But tithing was a Jewish law, and Jesus Christ was the 'end' of the law.
-
I hate that evangelical preachers will put a guilt trip on parishioners - especially the likes of those on TBN.
John Hagee always said, "If YOU are not tithing YOU ARE STEALING FROM GOD!"
-
...to which I always reply, "Then give me God's bank account number so I can deposit direct!" because I don't like the way Hagee and the Crouch's, and their ilk are spending the money on private jets and mansions and exotic vacations, etc., It's almost as bad as the Catholic church - except that in the Catholic Church only one gets to live in the palace.
Paul and Jan Crouch have side-by-side mansions because they can't live together anymore ... from what I understand.
-
Ever notice that all the preaching from those TV ministries is all about money? Yeah, they preach a few Bible principles but it always defaults to money.
Glad to help the lame of brain...

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

man: a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):--X another,+ hypocrite,+ common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

It is not limited to Jews!!!!! It is addressed to mankind.....that includes you and I!!!!!
truth

Ardross, Australia

#436595 Apr 30, 2013
i told you
in this my life
law not exist where ever i go..no

No good people not scare even died..why should be..is that first time kill one person..no..every day that happened in many case ..first start with small baby until old age..world is full of that every day trough history of humanity.

System of justice is money.

Our lovely God is deference.
Many say God not exist.

I say yes it is.

Jesus Christ name above all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Insults Are Easier 71,216
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 9 min Whatever88 432
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min Aussie Kev 3,054
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min The Hangman 974,881
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Fit2Serve 299
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Voyeur 39,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,472
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 5,102
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr donaldtrump 283,046
More from around the web