Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 692215 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Kitwanga, Canada

#436461 Apr 30, 2013
According to many in religion, this world is but a passing illusion. It's the hereafter that offers rewards to the brave and wise, and punishment to the dumb and dumber.

HELLLLLLLLLP!!!

:)
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#436462 Apr 30, 2013
Theology number two

The real god of the bible ... the good one ... is for only good humans.

While the other real down and dirty god of the bible (Satan) is for the evil people.

The ones that serve the good god don't want to share any of the goods with evil people, and so the evil people end up with the evil left-over part of the good god.

Serum of truth
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#436463 Apr 30, 2013
Believes are free ... so if you so choose, you can pick your own poison.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

Religious Tolerance

Overview:

Satan is a.k.a. as The Devil, Beelzebub, Lucifer, Mephistopheles, Prince of Darkness, Accursed Dragon, Foul Spirit, Satanic Power, Master of Deceit, etc.)

There is no consensus in North America about the nature of Satan. A 2002-AUG poll by Barna Research showed that:

Most American adults (59%) consider that Satan is simply a symbol or concept or principle of evil, not an actual personality. Three in four Roman Catholics believe this; 55% of Protestants agree.

A minority of adults (34%) believe Satan to be a living being with supernatural powers.

Most conservative Christian churches teach beliefs that are grounded in the 1st century CE - that Satan is a profoundly evil, fallen angel who is totally dedicated to the destruction of everyone's lives.

Liberal/progressive Christian churches tend to view Satan as a principle or concept of evil, without any physical existence or personality.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_sat1.ht...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#436464 Apr 30, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Bible does it say Catholics worship idols?
They do...I know..I were a Catholic for forty years...Get help to understand what is written....your answer is therein...

Where does the Bible say Catholics can dissolve a marriage by simply "issuing an annulment"?????
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#436465 Apr 30, 2013
If this is true, it's BECAUSE the god accepts Satan as a companion and a great help to civilization AND that means that the god is also evil by supporting Satan in his lusts to lure unsuspecting humans to commit evil.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Most conservative Christian churches teach beliefs that are grounded in the 1st century CE - that Satan is a profoundly evil, fallen angel who is totally dedicated to the destruction of everyone's lives.
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#436466 Apr 30, 2013
With all those exorcisms being necessary in churches now, maybe a person is better off going to the wilderness and hugging a tree for comfort.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#436467 Apr 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Does self-perceived holiness apply to you?
holiness is a gift from God and it comes automatically with embracing Jesus Christ as God and Savior.

you gotta prob wit dat? Cain had a HUGE prob wit it cuz he was self-righteous/self-holy and therefore he despised the Blood Sacrifice!
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#436468 Apr 30, 2013
I watched a program where a priest of the Catholic church was asked his opinion about the teenage girls now performing exorcisms in Protestant churches.

The priest indicated that only "qualified" members of clergy (meaning his own clergy) were trustworthy in removing those demons.

There's just nothing that compares to putting the competition down.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#436469 Apr 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I watched a program where a priest of the Catholic church was asked his opinion about the teenage girls now performing exorcisms in Protestant churches.
The priest indicated that only "qualified" members of clergy (meaning his own clergy) were trustworthy in removing those demons.
if/when you're ready to get rid of them antichrist demons, June, i can help you out:)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#436470 Apr 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the religions that became strong were driven by meat-eaters. Apparently those who didn't mind killing other humans over dogmas, also didn't mind killing other animals for desert.
Interesting logic.
Joe is a Christian
Joe eats hamburger
Therefore:
all religions are false
God does not exist

Location hidden

#436471 Apr 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
and what is it that can ascribe only this single motive. Insisting this is true it must be true that any priest says this is doing so to run down the competition

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#436472 Apr 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The new age spiritual leaders like to "let on" that Jesus now welcomes all one-time offenders in other religions into the new fold.
But the original Christians taught otherwise, and the fact that they burned others at the stake for not being Christian indicated that they "meant business."
New age is all about fluff ... cookies and milk and such.
Those ancient ones knew that the gods were brutal and would kill offenders at the "sight" of blood.
Citation please.

Albuquerque, NM

#436473 Apr 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="jethro8" a girl that a friend of mine knows,was a heavy drug user,got pregnant the baby was born with only half brain function,webbed hands and feet,6 toeswill be a vegatable it's whole life.that is one reason i support the right to have abn abortion ,this girl should have,she had her tubes tied to stop her from having kids.
That girl didn't need an abortion. She needed to lay off the drugs.
Why kill a baby, so that people can 'have their fun'?
KayMarie
How is it "having fun"?

The twists and turns of Christianity.

Please stop lying about others.

Albuquerque, NM

#436474 Apr 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="jethro8" why punish the baby for the sins of the parents? not fair,the child has done nothing wrong.
God didn't punish the baby. Parents who abuse their own bodies cause damage to their babies. It was the fault of the parents.
KM
This is just like you misleading others with false doctrines.

Self.

Why don't you believe Jesus?
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#436475 Apr 30, 2013
Aretha123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting logic.
Joe is a Christian
Joe eats hamburger
Therefore:
all religions are false
God does not exist
You "logic" is ... all religions but mine are false.

Location hidden

#436476 Apr 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
People in religion are taught that it's of the utmost importance to believe in and worship a creator.
If there is a creator of love, that creator won't care if humans acknowledge its existence, as love is unconditional ... is it not?
And if that creator is not of the nature of love, no amount of worship or acknowledgment of its existence will guarantee protection from the wrath.
Not believing is as safe as believing.
If there is a creator of love, that creator won't care if humans acknowledge its existence-HE WOULD IF HE LOVED HUMANS AND WANTED TO HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM.HE ALSO WOULD TO LEAD THEM TO SPIRITUAL PEACE
no amount of worship or acknowledgment of its existence will guarantee protection from the wrath. THIS IS NOT THE REASON TO ACKNOWLEDGE GODS EXISTENCE

Albuquerque, NM

#436477 Apr 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if/when you're ready to get rid of them antichrist demons, June, i can help you out:)
How?

I think you can't.

Location hidden

#436478 Apr 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
According to many in religion, this world is but a passing illusion. It's the hereafter that offers rewards to the brave and wise, and punishment to the dumb and dumber.
HELLLLLLLLLP!!!
And what precise Christian Denomination is this???
June VanDerMark

Kitwanga, Canada

#436479 Apr 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in demon existence ... whether Catholic or Protestant in flavor.

Location hidden

#436480 Apr 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Some people believe it would be a kindness to put an extremely malformed baby to death.
Others believe it a kindness to allow the same baby to live.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
The Final Inequality, by L. J. Ludovici………..
Morals at any given moment have always been as good, or as bad, as our imaginations credit them, for the morals (from the Latin, mores: customs) means simply customs, and they keep changing all the time in all the corners of the world.
Morals, since before the time Of Aristotle and Plato have been the focus of deep thought, not imagination. I don't recall Mt Ludovicis name in any serious writing on morals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 47,476
Boys spying on their sisters (Jun '11) 18 min John 7
Add me on Skype for fun summerun1 53 min Summerun1 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr youareadufus 504
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr youareadufus 990,751
Here’s What Oil Drilling Looks Like in the Arct... 4 hr Guy from Latonia 1
Budha Prolly Went To He11 9 hr Smiley 7
More from around the web