Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,141
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#435729 Apr 26, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Back at ya. Most are unaware that this is the Sabbath. The true weekly Sabbath is from Friday sundown until Saturday sundown. Sunday is NOT the Sabbath.
Welcome Back Tony17 I miss your commentary and views.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#435730 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
In the movie "Priest" ... the priest who is homosexual is crying to Jesus, indicating that when he sees him on the cross it makes him horny. He sees that naked well-formed image of Jesus as being a man of mortal sexual passion.
Confusing???... yes indeed.
Yet, they had the create an image of a handsome Jesus, or nobody would want to worship the image.
You are one sick person. You have one twisted mind.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#435731 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
From your opinion, or mine?
:)
You don't have an opinion your just posting what someone else wrote.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435732 Apr 26, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Substitute the word NUN for VESTAL VIRGIN for the use of nuns in the RCC is adopted from pagan religions. The RCC is just chocked full of pagan practices that they adopted into the RCC.
From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

Divine Families and Myths

This system laid down that in the beginning there was nothing but immense chaos, Nun, thought to be an ocean or shapeless magma containing, none the less, potential life.
LTM

Fort Frances, Canada

#435733 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I would be embarrassed to preach religion at others and proclaim what I preach to be based on truth.
And it takes a lot to embarrass me.
We know

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435734 Apr 26, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick person. You have one twisted mind.
If I "straightened" my mind to align with your way of perceiving ... would I then (according to your dynamic philosophy) be "well?"

:)

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#435735 Apr 26, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
Does the N.T. Forbid The Use of Instruments In Worship? LET THE WORD
OF
Amazing Bible Facts!- PART III - You WILL be amazed! Promise!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ?
v=pECdI4jLxAw&playnext=1 &list=PL2F09A6AAB4515871 &feature=results_main
I think we can praise YaHoVaH with ALL instruments including the trumpet.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/...

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435736 Apr 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
All peachy-keen and a Utopian world with rose petals on our beds?
(
I don't expect roses on my bed, but it would be nice if all forms of life didn't have to suffer. The thought of innocent babies dying from starvation and disease doesn't coincide in my mind with the love of any creator. It never has, and it never will. The thought of animals having to chew each other to death to survive doesn't bring thoughts to my mind of a loving creator. It never did, and it never will. I could go on, but I'm sure you get my drift.

There is something very unsettling about a theology that overlooks all the suffering on earth as the fault of humans, and teaches that things will be perfect after death ... if only blah, blah, blah.

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435737 Apr 26, 2013
LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
We know
You seem to consider that you are a theologian who knows the mind of a supposed creator.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

It’s not easy to embarrass a theologian.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#435738 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
This system laid down that in the beginning there was nothing but immense chaos, Nun, thought to be an ocean or shapeless magma containing, none the less, potential life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestal_Virgin

Vanderhoof, Canada

#435739 Apr 26, 2013

Popular myths

All that was needed for a corpse to achieve Osirian survival was for the body to receive the rites that had brought the god back to life and to have the appropriate formula recited over it.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#435740 Apr 26, 2013
Did you guys know that Vatican City is built on a burial ground and was named after a pagan goddess KNOWN AS VATICA? I was not aware of this till they named a new Pope this year and they started talking about the history of Vatican city on the news. Makes you go HMMMMM.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#435741 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
This should tickle your ears...

http://christendomsfolly.xanga.com/716679990/...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#435742 Apr 26, 2013
Okay. I'm about to say something else that may offend some of you. Are you guys aware that THE JEWS are cursed? They cursed themselves when they called for the blood of Christ back in the day........

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/matthew/2...

They said to let Christs' blood be on them as well as their children. Guess what folks. That innocent blood is on the so called Jews to this very day unless they accept Christ as Lord. Christ even basically condemned them to hell and I'll show you the biblical support showing this in just a minute.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#435743 Apr 26, 2013
573 533

Whaddaboutit...hojo...Mr. Expert???? Why are you not responding??? Why are you not showing me, according to you, the lies in my words that are supported by Scripture????
----
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no "lies" in the Word of God??---The lies ONLY come from protestant "bible only buffoons" who misinterpret it, misrepresent it and misuse it, by "sprewing" their anti-catholic heretical "lies", deceiving others as they deceive themselves---by distorting the TRUTH!!!
---
Very clever!!!! You do have a very difficult time in facing and admitting the truth!!!!!

So...you agree then, that the Word of God has no lies....that, according to you, it is people like me who lie...misrepresent Scripture...misuse it to deceive others by distorting the truth..

Step two:

1. Catholics do teach tradition trumps the bible. The Bible teaches to pray to God the Father in the name of Christ....Catholics pray to Mary and dead "saints"...I know...been there done that..

According to hojo and clay what I am saying is a lie.

Scripture:
Mt 6:9 Ά After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.(we are to pray to our Father in Heaven)

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.(we are to pray to our Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus Christ....)

Show me a lie in my words supported by Scripture quoted above. And also show me where I, according to you, I misrepresented the Scripture...misused it to deceive others by distorting the truth..

Quote: We are to pray to our Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus Christ. We are to pray to our Father in Heaven. We are to pray to our Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus Christ...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#435744 Apr 26, 2013
The following verse is where the Jews aka the Pharisees of Christ's day was condemned to hell by Christ....

I would advise that you guys study the 23rd chapter of Matthew in its entirety. Christ passed judgement on that generation of vipers knows as the Pharisees aka the so called Jews.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#435745 Apr 26, 2013
Another point I'd like to make. Normally the High Priest over Israel was to be appointed by God but Caiaphas, that devil that orchestrated Christ's death was not appointed by God but he instead was appoointed by the ROMAN GOVERNMENT. Now are you guys able to begin to open your eyes to see just what is taking place at the hand of the so called Jews concerning Christ? This can ONLY be seen through Spiritual discernemnt the treachery that took place then and still exist to this very day among a certain people that claim to be who they are NOT. Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9.
truth

Perth, Australia

#435747 Apr 27, 2013
my tiny cemetry is built on illirian..so what..entire your city build on previouse civilization which disappier..trough history and time 3x history..could you find please first Eden.
by
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#435748 Apr 27, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Okay. I'm about to say something else that may offend some of you. Are you guys aware that THE JEWS are cursed? They cursed themselves when they called for the blood of Christ back in the day........
They said to let Christs' blood be on them as well as their children. Guess what folks. That innocent blood is on the so called Jews to this very day unless they accept Christ as Lord. Christ even basically condemned them to hell and I'll show you the biblical support showing this in just a minute.

According to who? Pilate? He has no biblical authority to place so-called curses. The Bible or God does not place curses upon anyone.

The pharisees 2000 years ago were broken off due to disobedience and rejecting the Messiah when the apostles preached. The final act was the stoning of Stephen.

Thus the gospel went to the Gentiles who became spiritual Israel / Jews; thus Rev 2 & 3 are not about physical tribe Jews rather the spiritual Jew followers of Jesus. The passages were written to the churches (verse 1).
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#435749 Apr 27, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Did you guys know that Vatican City is built on a burial ground and was named after a pagan goddess KNOWN AS VATICA? I was not aware of this till they named a new Pope this year and they started talking about the history of Vatican city on the news. Makes you go HMMMMM.

There's a lot of pagan history in Rome but im not sure about this claim you saw on tv. Vatican is known to mean "divining serpent".

Vati - divining
can - serpent

This is also why the papal crest is a winged serpent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min onemale 265,375
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min nanoanomaly 777,404
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 47 min Lumajuice 32
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 48 min mike 605,271
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,365
What Is Right With the USA 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 6
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 2 hr MUQ2 37,841
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 96,839
More from around the web