Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687387 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#435623 Apr 26, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
June VanDerMark:
I grant you have free-will, as with anything, there is a cost, and what we think is free, may have some restrictions.
If I give money away, it is a gift. But if I give and then say, "OH ... but wait a minute, I want it paid back in full" ... then it was a loan ... not a free gift.

This supposed god created by humans didn't give anything. And on top of it, they wrote that the supposed god has the audacity to punish those who USE what should have free.
Just sayin

Nashville, TN

#435624 Apr 26, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Just sayin"
Whoever claimed that Mary is part of the Godhead?
Did you ever read the Q'uran? Mohammed was refuting that teaching way back then...
KM
Please tell me where in the Quran this is written?

I doubt Mohammed is in this topix forum, so I'm not sure who you were trying to correct.
Human Being

Jena, LA

#435625 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Since approximately 1949 to 2013 ... the new religion of modern Paganism has rooted itself into society.
Many lies were told in the process, but the same is true of all religions.
One of the lies is that ancient Paganism was about goddess LOVE.
Ancient Pagans burned humans and animals in the flames as sacrifices to their imaginary gods.
Another lie, from what I have studied, was that the Christians were not burning Pagans at the stake in the Middle Ages. They were burning each other as witches. Such was the case with Joan of Arc, who was Catholic, but was burned BY the Catholic hierarchy as a witch.
Religion never was about telling truth. It was about grouping and re-grouping for the next onslaught of torture and killing in the name of the gods and goddesses.
Modern Pagans will try to fool others, but having dealt with them on these threads, I believe they can be as nasty and underhanded in dealing with others as to make some of these Christians appear as straight-forward.
June

The vacuum left by wars of little fiefdoms in the Middle Ages in Europe, or wars of modern states, and countries, leave humanity stripped, beaten, and dying. Religion begins in the heart, to help bind the wounds, teach the poor, and bring dignity to humanity.

By the way, the word pagan was originally meant to be someone living in rural conditions(and impoverished circumstances), to which endeavors were made to bring the good news, by Christians.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#435626 Apr 26, 2013
I conversed with a woman of the Christian faith recently, who seemed to be quite disappointed that I am not thankful for suffering.
Just sayin

Nashville, TN

#435627 Apr 26, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The co-redemtrix catholics will pray to?
So "co-redemtrix" means "part of the godhead"?

Are you accusing Catholics of worshipping a Quadrity?
Human Being

Jena, LA

#435628 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly. I suggest that you want to believe that I have faith in YOUR image of a god, as it would make you feel better about yourself.
I washed my own image of a god out of my psyche, so why do you think I would want to now put your image of a god in my cleaned out attic?
That wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.
June VanDerMark:

I take note of your suggestion, and as such it would be silly. And I agree it wouldn't make any sense.

(Does it really discomfort you that I take note, and agree? Remind me not to do so very often.)

It might become a bit lonely though in your cleaned out attic. Please don't let the spirits have free access.
Human Being

Jena, LA

#435629 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I conversed with a woman of the Christian faith recently, who seemed to be quite disappointed that I am not thankful for suffering.
June VanDerMark:

It seems she is suffering from dissappointment.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#435630 Apr 26, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll address your post AFTER you respond to mine with respect and intelligence, instead of what you chose to do and said, "when you can add intelligence....etc..."
Stop twisting your non-effort back at me "Christian". You are acting like a Catholic.
Go fly a kite....any kite....you should be able to handle that!!!!

Location hidden

#435631 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey GiF - this "ditch digger" can dig trenches around you when it comes to Jesus.
Glad to help the lame of brain!!!

This: Oxbow wrote: 564, means that I am the one posting!!!! Not GiF!!!!!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#435632 Apr 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I love flying kites.....but that isn't an answer to the posts we've been exchanging, now is it?

Just more non-answers by you.

Face it Oxbow - you don't have an answer. Just admit the honesty - if you can. Believe me when I say this, your choice only affects you.

Self is such a dynamic entity.

Learn it, live it, love it.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#435633 Apr 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
You remind me of a retarded ditch digger trying to perform brain surgery!!!!!
Debating delusions.
Let us pray:
"Dear Jesus, please cure cancer for all of mankind today at 5 p.m.
EDT. Amen"
Why not?
Because deep down inside, we all know it's imaginary.

GiF / Kay Marie wrote:

Not deep inside....just below the surface we know...based on God's Word...the prayer quoted above will fall on deaf ears.
The Word of God says we are to pray to God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ, His Son.

New Age wrote:

Hey GiF - this "ditch digger" can dig trenches around you when it comes to Jesus.
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to help the lame of brain!!!
This: Oxbow wrote: 564, means that I am the one posting!!!! Not GiF!!!!!
You are a clueless rock. Gif/KM responded to your post, and I responded to theirs.

Go back and hide under yourSelf.

Location hidden

#435634 Apr 26, 2013
632 591
<quoted text>
I love flying kites.....but that isn't an answer to the posts we've been exchanging, now is it?
Just more non-answers by you.
Face it Oxbow - you don't have an answer. Just admit the honesty - if you can. Believe me when I say this, your choice only affects you.
Self is such a dynamic entity.
Learn it, live it, love it.
Get a three-year-old to explain to you my words:

7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#435635 Apr 26, 2013
yawn !!!

Location hidden

#435636 Apr 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
You remind me of a retarded ditch digger trying to perform brain surgery!!!!!
Debating delusions.
Let us pray:
"Dear Jesus, please cure cancer for all of mankind today at 5 p.m.
EDT. Amen"
Why not?
Because deep down inside, we all know it's imaginary.
GiF / Kay Marie wrote:
Not deep inside....just below the surface we know...based on God's Word...the prayer quoted above will fall on deaf ears.
The Word of God says we are to pray to God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ, His Son.
New Age wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clueless rock. Gif/KM responded to your post, and I responded to theirs.
Go back and hide under yourSelf.
There is no cure for stupid....you ain't ever gonna get it!!!!!
Human Being

Jena, LA

#435637 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If I give money away, it is a gift. But if I give and then say, "OH ... but wait a minute, I want it paid back in full" ... then it was a loan ... not a free gift.
This supposed god created by humans didn't give anything. And on top of it, they wrote that the supposed god has the audacity to punish those who USE what should have free.
June VanDerMark:

You are free to give, or to loan.

God was from before forever, is now, and will be beyond forever.

God does not call us when we are dead, in any way differently, than now.

God is the Same Eternally.

We as humans change, some for the better, and some in denial.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#435638 Apr 26, 2013
]<qu who="Just
Please tell me where in the Quran this is written?
I doubt Mohammed is in this topix forum, so I'm not sure who you were trying to correct.

It's early in the book; been a while since I read it.

KM
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#435639 Apr 26, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="hojo"
There are no "lies" in the Word of God??---The lies ONLY come from protestant "bible only buffoons" who misinterpret it, misrepresent it and misuse it, by "sprewing" their anti-catholic heretical "lies", deceiving others as they deceive themselves---by distorting the TRUTH!!!
You should repent of your Protestant hypocrisy, rather than accusing everyone else. Just think of all those years you wasted. Changing over the the CC just makes you a CC hypocrite.
Protestants I know are not so hypocritical.
Try Jesus. He can give you a new outlook.
KayMarie
Thanks Kay Marie! I apologize and stand corrected for the above comments that I made:......The fact is that "Not all" Protestants lie, misrepresent, and misinterpret Gods Word!...... However, there are some on this forum,(and they know who they are) who manipulate the word of God and use the bible, to further their anti-catholic animosity, vengeance and vindictive attacks against
the personal faith and salvation of other Catholics and the Catholic Church itself!.... There are many, many faith filled, bible Christian Protestants, that I grew up with, who see Jesus Christ as the ecumentical Savior of the world and are our brothers and sisters in Christ, where the "faith and the feeling" is mutual!!
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#435640 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions rarely make sense.
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#435641 Apr 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the most popular pagan trend is to worship the little grey blob inside their own head, between their own lil 2 ears. no kidding! their modern priests & 'holy' men are called "scientists" and "doctors" and their congregants believe everything they say and write and go around chanting "they say they say they say...". more people have been murdered by their own leaders than ever before in all of history put together!
95% of humanity is "pagan," e.g. they don't buy into your delusion. Many have their own, but not yours.

That has always been true throughout human history.

Today is no different.

History tells us that all of man's gods are imaginary.
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#435642 Apr 26, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I suggest that you want to believe that I have faith in YOUR image of a god, as it would make you feel better about yourself.
I washed my own image of a god out of my psyche, so why do you think I would want to now put your image of a god in my cleaned out attic?
That wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

Jesus was / is not an 'image' of anything, he is an historic FACT. This is just nonsense you have invented as disbelief dogma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr 360Junkman 987,388
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 4 hr Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 5 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 7 hr Unicorn2331 35
More from around the web