Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 683941 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#435196 Apr 24, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
They act it out... if they have never said it...actions speak out louder than words.
Your lies speak for you.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#435197 Apr 24, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You do everyday, we tell you what the Word of God says and you try to trump it with the word of the pope.
Give me an example.

What is your authority to infallibly interpret the Word of God? Why do you have any more authority than a pope or the preacher in the remodeled 7-11 across the street?
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#435198 Apr 24, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong again about the Holy Spirit Anthony, one cannot be born-anew without the Holy Spirit.
Romans 8:9
You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
You have no authority to declare who has the Spirit and who does not.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#435199 Apr 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well then it's a good thing that we have the miraculously & meticulously preserved quote from Jesus in Jn 3:16 to always fall back on!
it's been made sssssooooo easy for you June - i suppose the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth will be the regrets going up forever over how stupid some people were to turn down this simple & most gracious offer.....
In your own perception, are you a Christian sinner, or are you all washed up, making you spiffy clean and ever so holy???

:)
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#435200 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~~
Some claim to be still a sinner ...saved by grace...because they are not Born of God...
In actuality they should say ...I am a Christian saved by grace.
For God's word says...
1Jn_3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
If you are already saved, then you aren't sinning any more.

If you are a sinner, then you haven't been saved.

For "god's" sake ... make up your mind.

Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#435201 Apr 24, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
How idiotic can you be!!!!!
Christ's came to save the world.....to think that He excluded ALL but the Catholic denomination from ALL of His teaching is the most absurd thing I can imagine!!!!!
That would make Him unjust as the day is long......
You were given the teaching but rejected it because you wanted to get married a second and third time. God gave us free will, you used yours. Good luck.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#435202 Apr 24, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY???

What good is theology if you can't preach that others are sinners, and you are saved.

You might as well not preach!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#435203 Apr 24, 2013
who="Anthony MN"

She didn't 'declare' anything. She just quoted scripture, and IT has all authority.(You didn't recognize it ???)

KM
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#435204 Apr 24, 2013
who="Oxbow"]042
Sheep dip!!!!!
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
So THAT's where the keys are! HE still has them. That's what I thought all along!
KayMarie
So in your opinion Jesus was just foolin' around when He gave them to St. Peter...

One more reason why you have no authority.
June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#435205 Apr 24, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to be fresh, but will you show me your spirit ... or even a soul would do???

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#435206 Apr 24, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave us free will, you used yours. Good luck.
I'm not done using my free will ... but I know from experience that nothing promised as free is really free.

There are always strings attached ... damn it anyway!

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#435207 Apr 24, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your opinion Jesus was just foolin' around
I also heard that rumor. apparently Mary Magdalene's soul and spirit has never been the same since that episode.

June VanDerMark

Quesnel, Canada

#435208 Apr 24, 2013
I can't figure out why a decent god would send his son to earth with a penis attached to a holy body.

We all know that men have two heads for a sinister reason, and after all, with all those women tugging at Jesus' nighties, it must have been torture to master both heads and kept them in solid alignment to holy commands from on high.
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#435209 Apr 24, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
She didn't 'declare' anything. She just quoted scripture, and IT has all authority.(You didn't recognize it ???)
KM
Of course I did, the difference between me and you is that I don't lie about others on this board. Marge has said repeatedly over the years here that Catholic can't understand scripture because we lack the Spirit. And we all know you and your husband think the same. You want to talk about arrogance, that is the epitome of it...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#435210 Apr 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are already saved, then you aren't sinning any more.
If you are a sinner, then you haven't been saved.
For "god's" sake ... make up your mind.
~~~

The old Testament says...

Psa_9:16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth:===>the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

Pro_6:2 ===>Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

Pro_12:13 ===> The wicked is snared by the transgression of his lips:

but the just shall come out of trouble.

Mar_11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

If a man doubts in His heart that he is a Christian...He is not a Christian...

===>for of the abundance of his heart that he speaks

Luk_6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil:
===>for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

===>We are saved by grace through faith ...

(We are not saved by/through the rituals and calisthenics of a Church.)

Eph_2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ,===>(by grace ye are saved;)

Eph_2:8 ===>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#435211 Apr 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY???
What good is theology if you can't preach that others are sinners, and you are saved.
You might as well not preach!
June my dear lady, I'm not taking your bait. Please dangle it in front of someone else. Thanks.
Just sayin

Nashville, TN

#435212 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Yep you are so right...Her remarks are only the words of the
irrational...
Psa_14:1 A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psa_53:1 A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
Perhaps it's fair to say that sin, even collective sin, can cloud one's thinking. Kind of like a fog or a veil before one's eyes. It's pretty obvious there is a God even if the Bible had never been written.
Michael

Canada

#435213 Apr 24, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk, tsk....you're a liar, KM.
Couldn't stay away could you? I knew it, I predicted it on this forum 2 months ago that you and Anthony would give up on Father Dye and return to your roots on this forum.

My prophecy came true, as they usually do....

Michael

Canada

#435214 Apr 24, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I did, the difference between me and you is that I don't lie about others on this board. Marge has said repeatedly over the years here that Catholic can't understand scripture because we lack the Spirit. And we all know you and your husband think the same. You want to talk about arrogance, that is the epitome of it...
A couple weeks ago when you made your surprise revisit to this forum you claimed you only came back to say Hi to Clay.

Well! well, now you and ReginaM. are posting again to the crowd on this forum once again. I knew both of you were lurking all the time on this forum while you were away. Couldn't stay away! Its much more fun over here......right?.......right!

Too boring over on the catholic answers forum where everyone holding hands crying and singing KUM-BY-YA...(lol)

Next Gened and Sophie will return......

UNBELIEVABLE!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#435215 Apr 24, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
In your own perception, are you a Christian sinner, or are you all washed up, making you spiffy clean and ever so holy???
it's a fair question and i'm more than willing to answer, but before i do and once again have my pearls trampled, could you please tell me if ANY answer could change your current antichrist position?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Ms Sassy 17,554
MESSAGE 4 Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers 11 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min waaasssuuup 619,712
Poll Why Canada sucks (Oct '10) 1 hr quebec sucks 573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 983,266
Girl snapchat names (Feb '15) 3 hr eli_mitchell137 2
Looking for girls to snapchat 4 hr aldenmorgan737 3
More from around the web