Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665486 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#434147 Apr 19, 2013
Happy Sabbath You All !!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#434148 Apr 19, 2013
one figure kao woman..is that culture religion from some people yes it is represent culture..oh is that problem yes it is but not huge ..oh sdon't be naive..are you for sure if deference culture describe someone is that from that culture..nooooooo
i am not trust like that..oh what a shame to be naive.. o don't worry if you make mistake ones or twice you can think after and put in order your mind or words to find out result..
ona svijetla gdje je igraliste i ona figura
zaba=frog
zaba=baza
baza=pot or real outcome where are come-from something as well why is like that..
svety duse vodi me cuvaj me krijepi bodri me jacaj me..i will do ..i mean find out even in small corect ditail..see
i don't too much worried about myself i fill recless and much more i don't wanted tell you..why i do this as well why is everything with me liked that..but i fill very strong inside like nothing happened top me even if i am sad..now..
your green color
frog=two demon=bible read why is like that..don't be to much smart
ad ad id od ud u=21 d=4
see your symbol for computer ad meaning is as integrate=4 4 wind
altar for 4 winds 3000n years ago indiA
now
small statue oposite igraliste gdje su svijetla rep[resent religion which people from india..now
shut up don't play with me
shut
s=$ hut hat het hit hot
hat and hot hot represent weather=tropic line
please tell me why i am wrong

hm i like kiss in your eye
if i kiss in your eye what you will do
ti ces sklopit oci
please tell me meaning
sklopiti ruke=prayers
sklopiti oci ili trepavice=pravice ''t''
letter T i find out meaning with mask

i am not care
i don't liked liars and crooke people in hide who always try hide or do wrong to others hurt or destroy

evil upon evil

do you respect that
i am not
wicket satanic people
i am sorry i don't wanted say that
but it is as it is..
byyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#434149 Apr 19, 2013
bible=two demons coming from frog=see art house

don't pretend you are smart..no they are smart they know what they doing they don't liked nborder they are in every culture or religion but they try keep very naive in control..not any more someone can destroy them too..i am not care what they think as i never care in my life what so ever what others think..its mean your cofident will be strong
knock knock knock you find..in reallyty i don't knock as others..
by

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#434150 Apr 19, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming out against the Pope is one thing. Coming out against Catholicism is another. The Popes around Luthers time were less than perfect. They deserved a public scolding. But why on Earth would Luther undo teachings from the Apostles?
I believe the answer is once he gained a following, power took control of his motives. The Devil if you will. He started a series of false teachings that snowballed into present day born again evangelicals. There is no end in the abyss of sola scriptura.
~~~
You wrote

I believe the answer is once he gained a following, power took control of his motives. The Devil if you will. He started a series of false teachings that snowballed into present day born again evangelicals. There is no end in the abyss of sola scriptura.

~~~

YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME..

JESUS WAS THE ONE THAT SAID

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot SEE/(literally or figuratively); by implication (in the perfect only) to know:- be aware, behold, X can (+ not tell), consider,(have) known (-ledge), look (on), perceive, see, be sure, tell, understand, wist, wot. Compare G3700.

the kingdom of God.

~~~~~~~

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot ENTER/(literally or figuratively):- X arise, come (in, into), enter in (-to), go in (through).

into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh;/(by implication) human nature (with its frailties (physically or morally) and passions), or (specifically) a human being (as such):- carnal (-ly,+-ly minded), flesh ([-ly]).

and that which is born of the Spirit/Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit:- ghost, life, spirit (-ual,-ually), mind.

is spirit

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

~~~~

ONLY AN INFIDEL OR AN ATHEIST WOULD SAY THAT JESUS words IS OF THE DEVIL
truth

Perth, Australia

#434151 Apr 19, 2013
sabat=tabas basta bista pista=aero
evil people
is that nice say
nooo
but if you have meaning do something wrong
its corect that i call like that its mean problem where other not think its going like that
it is as it is..liked me or not i am not care
you think you are smart
maybe yes
but others thinking too..
forgive me i don't care wrote on proper way..no
byyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#434152 Apr 19, 2013
not will be train in my city if i am boss
no on that line

to much money there
as well going horisontal line as well something near crossing and hospital

all i will put on other side

beautifull space where is road and train..yes i will close that on my droving and paper work its look beautifull
must go over vincet

but

how its look on river as you look on blade stream rubbish toxic city ..nooooooooooooooo
toxic life

nooooo

many streets have to be close some vertical some horisontal line
why
healthy way
less acident
beautifull space
as well reconstruction
emty space on well in g ton as train too..not vibration not speed nothing=eliminated that direction
after all train not futher passing until stirling no
no value empty traveling for nobody..

oh must be beautifull reverse reorganize that place from hosptal up mto bus station..huge value place huge thinking

in reality they put bare care pare

para evil program

pare=money=yes can be reverse huge money but very nice very nice display yesssssssss
did we need demons policy
nooooooo

not acident
truth

Perth, Australia

#434153 Apr 19, 2013
perdom=peredition
see
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

now

i know you read me follow me too
because of that its zeroooooooooo did i respect that
nooo
but i am not care
simply i walk where i put in my mind where is others wrong

yes they are

two demons frog
dva jahaca=apocalipse

now

i am not care what others think
no

i try tell you i don't liked that policy in my city

why or have impact on others
yes it is

if you can't see patern on weather yes its is as you do than i am not care on your thinking way

i liked save this city on deference way..you going destroy
something something what have value

me..oh i am strong in my way of thinking

one day others will chalange all of youuuuuuuuuuuu
then where you will be that time
zeroooooo
Clay

Garden City, MI

#434154 Apr 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
~~~
YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME..
JESUS WAS THE ONE THAT SAID
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot SEE/(literally or figuratively); by implication (in the perfect only) to know:- be aware, behold, X can (+ not tell), consider,(have) known (-ledge), look (on), perceive, see, be sure, tell, understand, wist, wot. Compare G3700.
the kingdom of God.
~~~~~~~
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot ENTER/(literally or figuratively):- X arise, come (in, into), enter in (-to), go in (through).
into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh;/(by implication) human nature (with its frailties (physically or morally) and passions), or (specifically) a human being (as such):- carnal (-ly,+-ly minded), flesh ([-ly]).
and that which is born of the Spirit/Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit:- ghost, life, spirit (-ual,-ually), mind.
is spirit
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
~~~~
You're one of the victims of Martin Luthers false teachings. You're oblivious to the disaster you preach. Every time we corner you on some serious issues, you sling a bible verse at us in order to maintain your pride. Dude, you only can wash your hands so many times. I wish you never ventured into a debate with Catholicism. Your head has been spinning for three yrs straight.

I encourage you to seek out a Catholic Priest on your death bed, so you can receive last rites. Confess your sin and receive the Holy Eucharist. Please don't forget this Confrint. Its important for your soul.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#434155 Apr 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
If you listen, read and comprehend (which you "never" do),---Clay "never said" that Jesus' words are of the devil"! he was referring to the words of Martin Luther of which your "bible only" Protestant ministry is "nothing but an extention"!......... Putting it "bluntly" it is "your words" that have the devil "written all over it", as a divisive, judgmental and condemning "so-called Christian preacher!! God is not, nor ever has been the author of your Protestant "bible verse (mis)quoting" heretical confusion and chaos!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#434156 Apr 19, 2013
is your two spirit as demons must be born again

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

how you know someone not born again
on your way not

i am as i am as allways i am..
now
you not thinking about huge acident in future as well sicknees much more

you not have too much
two line
horizontal and vertical

here we have only tropic line

are you for suree you can play with this people here who have rights for life
afeter all who are you to make chalange for disctruction in future

you make me sick
don't stop me next time when i walking you breaking my way thinking
every second letter or words must stay in order
you can't mist only ones..

look map capricon line as horisontal going trough this continent.. look position of this city
horisontal hori$ after i going o
aeiou
do you see rupa=o=circle=sink=computer symbol which anybody can used for dangarose mining from any spot of this world
evil
now
vertical roads tovard horisontal ver 'T'..see t=tel+o=what

oh evil people i don't liked them..in reality they not control nothing or anyone
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i wrote i don't know to whom

pople not thinking any more about global safty way..they spread new tiny tehnolgy which they are not aware they can denmage entire globe..oh evil people..this new generation of this childreen are not prepeare for peacfull way

no

this planet with inhabitant never been peacfull neverrrrrrr
Ella

Rockford, MI

#434157 Apr 19, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
Happy Sabbath You All !!!!
Praise God for His rest. Blessings and peace to you.
Ella

Rockford, MI

#434158 Apr 19, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the victims of Martin Luthers false teachings. You're oblivious to the disaster you preach. Every time we corner you on some serious issues, you sling a bible verse at us in order to maintain your pride. Dude, you only can wash your hands so many times. I wish you never ventured into a debate with Catholicism. Your head has been spinning for three yrs straight.
I encourage you to seek out a Catholic Priest on your death bed, so you can receive last rites. Confess your sin and receive the Holy Eucharist. Please don't forget this Confrint. Its important for your soul.
Don't do it he's liable to molest you first....
truth

Perth, Australia

#434159 Apr 19, 2013
must be Creator prepeare this planet for something heavenly i mean corection in space swemir..my god why nothing exist in this city..
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#434160 Apr 19, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a couple whopper for you!
The catholic clergy preach to the followers that love, marriage, and family are essential for a healthy lifestyle, yet the very same clergy demand! and practice ONLY a singular lifestyle for themselves claiming that is normal.
The catholic clergy preach that mercy, love and forgiveness are essential virtues of the catholic church teachings, yet the church leaders condemn, women in church authority, divorced catholics, gay/lesbian people, and nuns who work with and help the poor,and are called radical feminists.
A church so confusing, that 3/4 of all baptized catholics do not even practice their faith as required......
No Michael!! The fact is that "you yourself" are so "confused" that in your own "desperate hostility" against Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church--you "continue" to (exaggerate, lie and make-up) ANYTHING in order to "feed your anti-catholic vindictive mind".... EVERYTHING you write is just more of the "same old" "overstated, overblown and exaggerated" liberal BS) that has polluted your heart, mind and soul. Your statistics are so "squewd" twisted and perverted that exaggerations and lies have become a "way of life" for you!! GET (PSYCHOLOGICAL, EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITURAL HELP MICHAEL!!! YOU DESPERATELY NEED IT!!!
Ella

Rockford, MI

#434161 Apr 19, 2013
truth wrote:
must be Creator prepeare this planet for something heavenly i mean corection in space swemir..my god why nothing exist in this city..
Now I know there is a full moon!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#434162 Apr 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that REALLY hurt. I don't appreciate being left out of your Catholic circle any more than does Jesus the Jew.
:)
Sorry June! But by your own "prodigal son" rebellious and defiant choice, you have "chosen" to be left out!!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#434163 Apr 19, 2013
Hey Hojo, did you thank God for saving you today?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#434164 Apr 19, 2013
marge

Leesburg, GA

#434165 Apr 19, 2013
Hojo, the song is for you:)
marge

Leesburg, GA

#434166 Apr 19, 2013
Hey 7th, for you, Happy Sabbath!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Benefit of the Gardening. 4 min Kizzes7641 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 284,644
Gardening tools--returning to the health life 13 min Mintz3376 4
Ever notice how MTV promotes interracial dating? (Jun '08) 17 min Bubblesss899 5
Lions Wellington Tickets 22 min Lick1903 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Clearwater 88,390
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 23 min Buck Crick 643
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 28 min Buck Crick 267
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Buck Crick 977,448
More from around the web