Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665126 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Clay

Garden City, MI

#433903 Apr 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That was only according to the Catholics, and the Catholics were off-shoots OF the Jews.
If Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi and you followed Jesus, you would be a Jew ... you would not believe or adhere to the words of any pope whatsoever. The dogmas of the two religions are totally different.
I think it would serve you well if you researched more on the origins of the Catholic Church and their founder, Jesus Christ.
Popes have no authority to undo the teachings from Jesus. A common misconception from the Protestant camp is that the 'Vicar of Christ' takes precedent on what was taught. In no way shape or form, can ANY Pope teach opposite of the revelation from the Apostles.
Now, look into the Protestant 'popes' and you'll find ten thousand different opinions on what the Apostles taught. And they are all too filled with pride to acknowledge it.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#433904 Apr 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You avoided answering my question. I'll try again.
Why, other than for reasons of arrogance, would you be so certain that your interpretation of words is the right interpretation and other interpretations of the same words are wrong???
WHY?
I gave you the answer. If you do not understand it... It's not my fault.... Read the account in Genesis...and compare the tower

and the Vatican...

In both instances they want to build their own names instead of Lift up God...

And take note what God said and did about their universal religion...

Jer_17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

deceitfulness can come in many forms from the carnally minded...

Roman Catholics never invite you to come to Jesus...they always invite

you to be CATHOLICIZE, To become a catholic.

become a part of their church,,,
Clay

Garden City, MI

#433905 Apr 18, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay"
I don't know anything of Ms Ann Coulter. She definitely isn't a authority on Christian teachings. Neither is Confrint or his wife.
The Holy Eucharist is the the pinnacle of Judaism. This is what Our Lord Jesus Christ established. He began His Church on Earth (the Catholic Church).
The CC does not contradict Judaism, they fulfill it.There is an unbroken line of continuity. No protestant sect can claim this. They conveniently steal our scriptures and design their own Christianity. Its new and foreign to what Jesus Christ started.
Are we to suppose that YOU are an authority on Christian teachings?
Judaism had priests...including their high priest. Jesus came 'after the order of Melchisedek'; He did not follow the Old Testament priesthood, but brought the NEW Testament to us.
What scriptures of YOURS have Protestants STOLEN? Their/our Christianity is the fellowship of Christ; faith in His provision for salvation.
Herme has worked to show a true CHRISTIAN spirit...but he was abused for doing what Jesus called us to do. Jesus said to, "Love your enemies."
But those who follow 'religion' instead of HIM, can't even show love to other professing believers.
Honey gathers more flies than vinegar. A little sweetness of character might help to change the mistaken opinions of others. Jesus declared that, "God so LOVED the world that He GAVE His only begotten Son,(so) that whosoever believes in Him might be saved (redeemed, changed to a new creation in Him)."
Do you want to CONVERT others to JESUS, or to YOUR 'church'?
KayMarie
Jesus Christ did not abolish Judaism. He fulfilled it. The Catholic Church is the continuity of Judaism. It was started by Jesus Christ. All the teachings of the CC flow in harmony with the OT scriptures. After all, the Apostles were well schooled in Judaism.
They got people to understand the scriptures by showing them how Christ was the messiah foretold. They connected the dots for the first century Jew. Hence, the people heard the gospel; believed and were baptized. Then the Catholic Church was able to sprout.
(OT flowing into the NT)

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#433906 Apr 18, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would serve you well if you researched more on the origins of the Catholic Church and their founder, Jesus Christ.
Even had Jesus lived, he would have been dead long before the word Catholic came into the language.

And to state that a Jew willingly founded the Catholic religion is beyond absurb.

That would be comparable to stating that a pope willingly founded that Protestant religion.

Prince George, Canada

#433907 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I gave you the answer. If you do not understand it... It's not my fault.... Read the account in Genesis...and compare the tower
and the Vatican...
In both instances they want to build their own names instead of Lift up God...
And take note what God said and did about their universal religion...
Jer_17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
deceitfulness can come in many forms from the carnally minded...
Roman Catholics never invite you to come to Jesus...they always invite
you to be CATHOLICIZE, To become a catholic.
become a part of their church,,,
You obviously took your regurgitated theology from Protestant theologians.

Prince George, Canada

#433908 Apr 18, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ did not abolish Judaism. He fulfilled it.
If Jesus had lived his Judaism would already have BEEN perfected by his father Jehovah.

No need for ex-Jew Catholics to mess about with something so perfect!

:)

Prince George, Canada

#433909 Apr 18, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>One does not pull a verse out of the context and buil a doctrine on it. Scripture should have at least 3 if not two accounts on any given subject making it clear to the reader. Chrsit will bring all things into remeberance to those dilegently search the scriptures and love him. Line upon line and precepts upon precepts.
Does that mean you finally have the absolute truth down pat???

Prince George, Canada

#433910 Apr 18, 2013
The word Elohim to the Jews was GOD, and the Lord was his son Jehovah.

So ... let's see now ... Elohim must be Jesus' grandfather.

I wonder how that fits into Catholic, Protestant and Muslim theology?

#433911 Apr 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Men imp-LIED that Jesus said much, but a myth could never materialize in order to prepare a defense.
~~~

Myths and imaginations have been created/invented by the Roman Catholic Church

To destroy the Biblical account of Mary the Mother of Jesus and deny

her...THE LARGE FAMILY that she had after Jesus was born....

Which account is found in THE NEW TESTAMENT

COUNT THEM..

Mat_13:55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren,

1.James, and 2.Joses, and 3.Simon, and 4.Judas?

Mar_6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary,

1.JESUS the brother of

2.James, and

3.Joses, and of

4.Juda, and

5.Simon? and are not his

6-7sisters

here with us? And they were offended at him.

____

--->THEY MAKE THE APOSTLE PAUL OUT TO BE A LIAR

Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

Gal 1:19 --> But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.<--

Gal 1:20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.

Prince George, Canada

#433912 Apr 18, 2013
From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

Popular myths

All that was needed for a corpse to achieve Osirian survival was for the body to receive the rites that had brought the god back to life and to have the appropriate formula recited over it.
truth

Australia

#433913 Apr 18, 2013
nobody care..me i am not care what other people say anything nice or on evil way..no

they will come in my name its not me..

as well i am not going where you going

no room for real creator less for jesus and his mother
byyyyyyyyyyyy

Prince George, Canada

#433914 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Myths and imaginations have been created/invented by the Roman Catholic Church
To destroy the Biblical account of Mary the Mother of Jesus and deny
her...THE LARGE FAMILY that she had after Jesus was born....
Which account is found in THE NEW TESTAMENT
COUNT THEM..
Mat_13:55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren,
1.James, and 2.Joses, and 3.Simon, and 4.Judas?
Mar_6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary,
1.JESUS the brother of
2.James, and
3.Joses, and of
4.Juda, and
5.Simon? and are not his
6-7sisters
here with us? And they were offended at him.
____
--->THEY MAKE THE APOSTLE PAUL OUT TO BE A LIAR
Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
Gal 1:19 --> But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.<--
Gal 1:20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not.
You put the Catholics down, and yet you reLIE on the same bible where the data was all compiled BY none other THAN Catholics.

How silly can you be?

#433915 Apr 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The word Elohim to the Jews was GOD, and the Lord was his son Jehovah.
So ... let's see now ... Elohim must be Jesus' grandfather.
I wonder how that fits into Catholic, Protestant and Muslim theology?
FROM WEBSTERS DICTIONARY

Adonists
ADO'NISTS, n.[Heb. Lord, a scriptural title of the Supreme Being.]

Among critics, a sect or party who maintain that the Hebrew points ordinarily annexed to the consonants of the word Jehovah, are not the natural points belonging to that word, and that they do not express the true pronunciation of it; but that they are vowel points belonging to

the words,--> Adonai and Elohim, applied to the ineffable name Jehovah, which the Jews were forbid to utter, and

the true pronunciation of which was lost; they were therefore always to pronounce the word Adonai, instead of Jehovah.

Prince George, Canada

#433916 Apr 18, 2013
You just can't get a higher position than to be a funeral god.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

From the book compiled by Larousse … World Mythology

As for Osiris, once raised to the rank of god of the dead he was soon widely accepted as the chief of the funeral gods.
truth

Australia

#433917 Apr 18, 2013
you not tell me where is been first as well real Eden..

#433918 Apr 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You put the Catholics down, and yet you reLIE on the same bible where the data was all compiled BY none other THAN Catholics.
How silly can you be?
The orthodox Catholics canonized the Bible...(which means they compiled it...Put the books together)...They did not write the Bible...

Some Roman Catholics on this forum, will lie and claim they wrote it..and an can edit it at their whim...

The Holy Spirit gave the content of the Bible... to different men that wrote it down over a period of 1600 years...
truth

Australia

#433919 Apr 18, 2013
don't put to me what i did not say..i never been in Rome in this life..as well you can't call people liars..don't speak in name ordinary people...as well lucy is smart= someone who watching creation..now why i am wrong because someone liked be bigger then real Creator..
byyyyyyyyy

#433920 Apr 18, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How silly can you be?
~~~

The Roman Catholics put themselves down ...When they attempt to control the love and grace of God by claiming that they are the only one true apostolic Church....

When in actuality they are a pagan apostate church...as full of sin as a possum is fleas...teaching fables that cannot be verified by the Bible
and presenting a hopeless dead end street in eternity...Yet they continue to go through their hopeless unnecessary calisthenics and rituals..

The Bible says

Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
truth

Australia

#433921 Apr 18, 2013
you not tell me about hat
now
tell me about cross
hat h=8 a=1 t=20
proverb 8;1-21
no wicked no crook

Since: Nov 08

usa

#433922 Apr 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I doubt that anyone hides from what I post.
The person might just be on a holiday somewhere.
no,he would do that,a few here do that,if you put them to the test,they stay away from here until it is forgotten,one person started a whole new forum because they couldn't handle the truth.knowledgable people scare the religious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary can win! 3 min Nipz8146 17
Ladies, do u wear minis to get touched up or pu... (Nov '12) 6 min Lucy 1979 95
The Fake News About Fake News 7 min Lollypop4364 2
Selling a controlled substance 10 min Squirtzzz2572 5
Hey girls add jbibby35 for fat cock 14 min Mints5312 2
College girls sleepin' with 'Sugar Daddys' are ... 18 min Charm3950 2
Moronnz eavsdropping on my phone calls 21 min Rose3664 2
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 1,226
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 2 hr Glitter7145 63
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr karl44 87,900
More from around the web