Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 690621 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#432745 Apr 15, 2013
who="jethro8" talking to some co-workers and people i met at gatherings they are joining bible study groups,and from what i have found on the net they are gaining in popularity,sad note is some people are turning to these phony t.v. evangelists,who are just as greedy as the catholic church,one guy owns 20 antique airplanes,and a multitude of cars why? there are people in this country dying daily of starvation in these phony jackals live in million dollar homes and drive fancy $100,000 + cars,why are they not sharing the wealth.i think the government should step in and take a good look at what these so called preachers are doing,there not a real religious organization,they are in it for the money,their lifestyle proves that,it's time to tax these b.sing people.

There is a higher government that will judge those people (It's HIS business, anyway). Pray that our earthly government doesn't try to do it...they will punish the 'real thing'...and all Christians will suffer.

KayMarie
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432746 Apr 15, 2013
hold instruction its worthy life..
don't asked me to much now please

#432747 Apr 15, 2013
who="Religion - A Delusion"
Noah's Ark is a great boat design. Someone should build a faithful scale model replica that actually sits on the water. I wonder if that's ever been tried?

Just one time successfully.:)

KayMarie
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432748 Apr 15, 2013
is art religion
is art delusion
is art colors
is art can explain something

whats say here

you not stumble..definitly i am not as you think..

#432749 Apr 15, 2013
who="June VanDerMark" You might find the following of interest. It's from the book The Expected One by Kathleen McGowan. Although it's a novel ... I took the following from a page in the book that was not included in the novel.
This gives a different slant on HOW the ex-Jew-Catholics manipulated the myths to serve their own agendas.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
All these years later and it is no easier to write of Judas Iscariot than it was in the dark days. Not because I hold any judgment against him, but rather because I do not.
I will tell the story of Judas and hope to do so with justice. He was a man uncompromising in his principles, and those who follow us must know this: he did not betray those—or us—for a bag of silver. The truth is that Judas was the most loyal of the twelve. I have had so many reasons for grief years past, and yet I think there is but One whom I mourn more than Judas.
There are many who would have me write harshly of Judas—to condemn him as a betrayer, as a traitor, as one who was blind to the truth. But I can write none of those things for they would be lies before my pen touched the page. Enough lies will be written about our time, God has shown me that. I will not write more.
For what is my purpose, if not to tell the whole truth of what occurred then?
The Arques Gospel of Mary Magdalene,
The Book of disciples.

This is what JESUS said of Judas:

Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but THE SON OF PERDITION; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

KayMarie
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432750 Apr 15, 2013
o well i drove here some
some ufo boat

oh
is that map where my ark stay
on geometric way

i will see
i will sit and drove on my way
about what

first i need look all this corupt judges..if they are not corupt
then
they need find if they are not corupt
proveeeeeeeeee
they will say
excuse me please who say that
22=v e=5
psalm 22
to you they trust and they not fill shame
pro-verb 22;5
traps is on way of crooked ones
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#432751 Apr 15, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text> I've been called the same names,one person on here even went as far as accusing me as being a pedophile,to this day i'd love to get my hands on that person,give him a taste of what pain those poor kids went through using a 4 in. round pipe of some type.
Those in religion often believe that words don't hurt other people, but words DO hurt people, and they also to vile actions. The fact that homosexuals were mutilated and put to death simply for having consensual sex with a partner shows how extreme humans will become when they believe they have a god supporting their inhumane thoughts and actions.

Of the two Christian-factions, the Catholics committed the crimes against homosexuals in Europe first, and the Lutherans and other Christian-criminals brought the mental blight to America with them when they escaped religious persecution of their own experience in Europe.

Religion is not good. It never has been good, and it is still not good. History proves that right-fighters who are certain that a god supports their ever-so-HOLY activities become nasty and dictatorial given even a taste of power.
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432752 Apr 15, 2013
lead to vile actions

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#432753 Apr 15, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
My question has nothing to do with "other faiths". It has nothing to do with "people's claim" "true faith" "the split" "salvation"....etc etc etc...
Now I not only know what you are, but, I also know, you, like Catholics, are scared to death of the truth...
Thanks for the insult. My not responding will make me a better Christian.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#432754 Apr 15, 2013
Is Pope Francis Laying The Groundwork For A One World Religion?

The Satanic global 'elite' desperately want a single global religion. They know that even with a One World economy and a One World government, humanity will never be truly united until there is a One World global religion - will Pope Francis be instrumental in establishing a single global religion for their glorious “new age”?

Unfortunately, this One World religion that they are seeking to establish is diametrically opposed to the Christianity that we find in the Bible...

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/is-...
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432755 Apr 15, 2013
my words comfirm correction
please find
you not stumbel hold instruction do not let it guard it well..
its mean i see right direction..
to show you truthfulness
proverb 22
humility

o well my enemy with great enevy
can read
did i care what they think
noooooooo
my mind not belong to them
no
they can't think like me

real God is upon all of us
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432756 Apr 15, 2013
Observe the attitude of this Jewish idiot who is probably certain that his garb impresses a god.

June VanDerMark

Canada

#432757 Apr 15, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the insult. My not responding will make me a better Christian.
They are just following the example of the Jewish god of the bible.

At least they are not promoting the idea that homosexuals must be stoned to death because it says so in the bible ... and that is an improvement.

Ya see, the Catholics overhauled the Jewish god when they wrote the new testament.

Apparently Jehovah then inspired his new ex-Jews to write that he didn't tell the whole truth in old testament, so the Catholics had to finish him off.

:)

#432758 Apr 15, 2013
Act 16:25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

Act 16:26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Act 16:27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.

Act 16:28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.

Act 16:29 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

Act 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Act 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

Act 16:33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

Act 16:34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.

~~~
excerpt from
Matthew Henry Commentary

How serious the jailer's inquiry! His salvation becomes his great concern; that lies nearest his heart, which before was furthest from his thoughts. It is his own precious soul that he is concerned about. Those who are thoroughly convinced of sin, and truly concerned about their salvation, will give themselves up to Christ. Here is the sum of the whole gospel, the covenant of grace in a few words; Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. The Lord so blessed the word, that the jailer was at once softened and humbled. He treated them with kindness and compassion, and, professing faith in Christ, was baptized in that name, with his family. The Spirit of grace worked such a strong faith in them, as did away further doubt; and Paul and Silas knew by the Spirit, that a work of God was wrought in them. When sinners are thus converted, they will love and honour those whom they before despised and hated, and will seek to lessen the suffering they before desired to increase. When the fruits of faith begin to appear, terrors will be followed by confidence and joy in God.
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432759 Apr 15, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>June Jesus did not say become a Catholic".
My guess is, there was no man named Jesus. The ex-Jew Catholics conjured up a name of a new savior (used under other names in previous religions) for their new religion. And then the Catholics wrote nonsense such as the following.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Athanasian Creed

1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432760 Apr 15, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with spreading your religion or beliefs as long as it is done in a non-violent manner.
The supposed holy-books ALL promote violence as being necessary according to one or another god. And when the followers are told they must kill others as supposed heretics or infidels ... kill they will.

In America we have laws that forbid people to use the words from so-called holy-books to kill others, but Islam in some countries is a bit behind in being corrected that killing is not nice and should not be allowed under the guise of any religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary

Vows were entirely voluntary, but once made were regarded as compulsory.

Vows. A vow is a solemn promise made to God to perform or to abstain from performing a certain thing.
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432761 Apr 15, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>True Christianity is NOT a religion,IT'S A REALITY.
Then I suggest that Islam is a reality simply because the Muslims believe it.

However, I don't support any religion.

After all, I left my own religious beliefs behind because I knew as long as I defended any religious beliefs, I had no right to critisize my neighbor's religious beliefs, as my beliefs were equally as silly as the beliefs of those in other religions.
truth

Karawara, Australia

#432763 Apr 15, 2013
according you
god is liar
why he aloud thats happened
o yes
see you believe in false god as it is

i told you
you not honor me less l.ove me
nooooooo
its just lips as well trup of crook is some as wrath

now

i am clear and pure

evil is always evil they do some way as they do on evil way

truth is not there
as well truth is never been with them
noooooooo

now
your god is not my god

How many god masters as well lords you have?
June VanDerMark

Canada

#432764 Apr 15, 2013
The popes had every right to claim that they were the REAL Christians. Ex-Jew Catholics created the new religion, but from my perspective, it is nothing of which to be proud.

God-theft is not nice. The Catholics tried in vain to steal and overhaul the character of the Jewish god ... and vile as he is (creating evil and all) make him into their own god.

Those ex-Jew Catholics were naughty thieves that didn't even have the decency to come in the night.

Rumor has it that Jehovah is still confused about the whole issue. He knows he's a Jew, but why he is supposed to save only Catholics is another one of those mysteries that often confuse the human-created gods.

And the Catholics started all that confusion for Jehovah.

Imagine having such nerve!

:)
Religion - A Delusion

Titusville, FL

#432765 Apr 15, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suggest that Islam is a reality simply because the Muslims believe it.
However, I don't support any religion.
After all, I left my own religious beliefs behind because I knew as long as I defended any religious beliefs, I had no right to critisize my neighbor's religious beliefs, as my beliefs were equally as silly as the beliefs of those in other religions.
We are all skeptical of at least 95% of all the mystical beliefs ever held by mankind.

They are all delusions, except mine.

So much agreement, so little tolerance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 46 min Paul McCartney is... 659
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quirky 42,522
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 2 hr IDontWantThis 1
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 3 hr haha 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr Aura Mytha 989,879
More from around the web