Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
416,601 - 416,620 of 536,992 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me something that is not written by a hand picked "anti-catholic" heretical historian, because I know without a doubt that "every one of your sources", have a "axe to grind" vengeance and hostility with Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His One TRUE APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC CHURCH!!
TRUE APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC CHURCH!! does not exist.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Didn't Jesus say to follow the next messenger? He spoke of a Helper or Counselor that was to come after him and testify to his message and to also make known what is not understood about God. Jesus never said to worship him as God but to give praise to He who sent him. So why are people making a false god out of Jesus and making a mockery of God like deeming mere men as gods and angels?! And who was this "Helper" spoken of by Jesus himself? The Catholic and Christian churches have some explaining to do!

No, Jesus never said any of that. This is why you need to study the Bible, to know Jesus. He did describe the scarlet harlot tho.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jesus never said any of that. This is why you need to study the Bible, to know Jesus. He did describe the scarlet harlot tho.
And THAT is why U need to study the Bible. So U would know that Jesus did indeed mention all of it. John: chapter 16. If U're gonna say what isn't true, make sure U have all of the facts first.

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus didn't come, according to scripture, to set up a church in his name. He came to give testimony to the will of " He who sent me". It is written that he was put to death and arose from it but besides that he never instructed anyone to worship him as God nor establish a church in his name. His instructions were for man to take heed to his testimony and submit to the will of God.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
What Rome says ...Rome has to make it happen...
What God speaks forth...comes into materializes
therefore God cannot lie...
But Rome has from its inception..
~~~

Rome depends upon men that are tainted by the carnal nature of Adam

for their salvation...THEY CALLED THEIR Holy Fathers

We evangelicals depend upon the sinless one that it is said..of Him..By the FATHER IN HEAVEN...

Mat_3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mat_17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

They depend upon hearsay secondhand information...from men that of themselves could/can not.... make their words come to pass...

We depend upon the knowledge of the the one that said...

Joh_15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit:

for without me ye can do nothing.

When what we (BY FAITH )say is the same as JESUS CHRIST has spoken forth...faith takes HOLD AND IT COMES TO PASS..

FOR HIS WORDS ARE..

John 15:7

(DRB) If you abide in me and my words abide in you, you shall ask whatever you will: and it shall be done unto you.

(Geneva) If ye abide in me, and my wordes abide in you, aske what ye wil, & it shalbe done to you.

(KJV) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Roman Catholics abide in their church,,,

True Christians abide in Christ and trust His word alone...

he alone has the power to make his word come to pass..

the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH does not have that power AND DENY THE SOURCE...

They have hand picked some of theirs... relegating special recognition.... Sainthood to them...as if God has given special
the ability to make his decisions for Him...

The Bible says that all Born again Christians are Saints of God...

and the only death that they have is being dead to sin.

Rom 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
And THAT is why U need to study the Bible. So U would know that Jesus did indeed mention all of it. John: chapter 16. If U're gonna say what isn't true, make sure U have all of the facts first.

The next messenger you refer to is the Comforter. The next few verses explain this is the Holy Ghost that comes to all God's people.

John 14:16 And I [Jesus] will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.

14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you.

15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me:

16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.

16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

This is not about founding a church. The definition of what is a church is yet another topic. Some feel the ecclesia / assembly has been confused in the english 'church' many associate with a building or denomination, when it was never meant to be.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

He set his eyes upon her..who?..
I say to you
love me..
you not honor me less love me..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

i told you before what they set up
one satanic altar in turkey or turkey former colony
then another time in Germany

as well i told you
he set up his eye over her..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

https://www.google.com.au/search...

be careful with many altars

i told you before
3000 years ago from india
i told you before 4000 years from egypt
i told you even 25 000 years back

be careful talk about Altars

i told you before with old civilization indonesija see old graveyards

i told you watch be allwayes in prayers

on her shoulder stay entire this globe now
how its look
arms neck
burning
you can fill spiritually more pray ohhhhhhhhhhhh

pray with full of Mercy
who is Mercy as well full of Mercy
yes we stay in Mercy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

https://www.google.com.au/search...

why you strip me off
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh
did you set up that
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i am as i am
i told you beforeeeeeeeee

love me
don't make me very angry
stay in prayers

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

This is not about founding a church. The definition of what is a church is yet another topic. Some feel the ecclesia / assembly has been confused in the english 'church' many associate with a building or denomination, when it was never meant to be.

The Church (under Grace was birth at Calvary

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

The church (under Grace) was organized in Acts Chapter one.

Act 1:22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

Act 1:23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.

Act 1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

Act 1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Act 1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

The Church (under grace) was enabled with Power at Pentecost

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

~~~

Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

~~~

The itinerary of the nation that would be evangelized/visited by the ministry of the early Church was set In

Act 2:5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Act 2:9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

Act 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

Act 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

Act 2:12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
God's word returned unto Him in creation...
example..
Gen_1:3 And God said, Let there be light:
(the return of His word)-> and there was light.
Could you please cite Book, Chapter and Verse where Christ instructs a Bible be compiled and which Books we are to put in there.

Thank you.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

we say zid=pleace where i born bijeli zid white wall=zid..now you call that yew

hm..love me..i am as i am
remember that
does meter in which condition i am never forget
i am as i am..does meter how much you try destroy me..o you are not with your predict lips..i see all my soul..souls of my relatives family where i born..i see them all with me..
now

i told you don't battle game with me..
byyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

you can't please nothing

pure and clear read
''many many many will come in my name..its not me''
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~the word from Rome Italy is not God's word and it does not return to Him because he never spoke it forth.
God does not underwrite that which he has not spoken forth.
The Bible was compiled at Rome by the Catholic Church in the 5th century.

I told you Confrint, you are better off not knowing these things. Now you put you and your wifes soul in jeopardy by arrogantly trying to take of Catholicism. Your head spun completely around and the only thing you are doing is pretending your fable of Sola Scripture is real. You're making yourself ignorant on purpose while many of Your fellow ministers are converting to Catholicism because they are not stubborn. They know their Protestantism was built on lies and their past slander about the Catholic Church was exposed.
But what do you do? You carry on falsely accusing us of things we do not do, in order to save your pride and career. I pity you sir. I really really do. You need prayers.

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
The next messenger you refer to is the Comforter. The next few verses explain this is the Holy Ghost that comes to all God's people.
John 14:16 And I [Jesus] will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.
14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you.
15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me:
16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.
16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Why do the Catholic church worship false gods?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

in matrix so long evil..

i told you
its not meeee

no..

many many many will come in my name
its not me

who claim my place better see

look whet they try set up what so ever
o ye they will send you satanic spirit too

i say to you
evil is always evil

every spirit is not holy no
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>TRUE APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC CHURCH!! does not exist.
Not in your own personal (distorted opinion), but it does in the hearts, minds and souls of over 1 billion Catholics around the world......... Being that you are an "isolated island" unto yourself, explains why your "editorialized opinion" is just as "bogus" the rest of your other bible only 42,000 inconsistent Protestant "one person detached and separated islands"!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please cite Book, Chapter and Verse where Christ instructs a Bible be compiled and which Books we are to put in there.
Thank you.
~~~

IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...

Malachi 3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Mal 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

____

GOD HAS ALWAYS PROVIDED CHRONICLES...

THERE IS THE PENTATEUCH ...THE FIVE BOOKS OF MOSES

ALSO FIRST AND SECOND CHRONICLES...THE WHOLE OLD AND NEW (COVENANT)TESTAMENT...

1. A historical account of facts or events disposed in the order of time. It is nearly synonymous with annals. In general, this species of writing is more strictly confined to chronological order, and is less diffuse than the form of writing called history.

Hagiography
HAGIOG'RAPHY, n.[Gr. holy, and a writing.]

Sacred writings. The Jews divide the books of the Scriptures into three parts; the Law, which is contained in the five first books of the Old Testament; the Prophets, or Nevim; and the Cetuvim, or writings, by way of eminence. The latter class is called by the Greeks Hagiographa, comprehending the books of Psalms, Proverbs, Job, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, Ruth, Esther, Chronicles, Lamentations, and Ecclesiastes.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

satan liked split every words
be bless
be less

see

now
don't make me very angry please
see
pray=moli mo;li
aeiou
ma me mi mo mu
la le li lo lu
la ma
see

be good don't misused words
heaven=nevaeh
see
look in your hand seal which your Creator left ''N''

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Huh 729,907
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 7 min Naveen kumar 970
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 259,144
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min New Age Spiritual... 599,522
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 20 min andet1987 4,135
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Ratloder 117,767
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 27 min andet1987 941
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 hr Just 103
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 19 hr anonymous 143

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••