Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,471
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#431643 Apr 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of this concerning the """JEWS" "".
http://www.theseason.org/ezra/ezra2.htm
This had never been brought to my attention before. It is a very interesting study and appreciate you posting the link.

I look forward to studying into it deeper.
Thanks.

I Have always thought scripture was referring to spiritual Israel in prophecy many times where most would apply it to the worldly nation especially at the end times.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#431644 Apr 7, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!! This is "EXACTLY" what the Catholic Church teaches, believes and proclaims-----and has done so, for over 2000 years...... The problem is that you "fundies" are too "blind" to see it!!!
your a funny guy you pick an paste one line out of the whole post that you say the church stands for,,,let people see what you so conviently left out...There isn't a single line of Scripture that says God handed power over to a "church" or any "human" to be able to change His Word. So what does God have to say about His own Word? Man must not live according to the Word of the pope, but according to the word of who?... Matthew 4:4 ...'But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.'... There we have Jesus' own Words, confirming that we live by the Word of God alone.

Hebrews 4:12 ...'For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.'

1 Peter 1:25 ...'But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.'

The Word of God lasts forever, and it is by that Word alone that we are to live....JETHRO:you left out the most important sentence in my whole post,not surprising "There isn't a single line of Scripture that says God handed power over to a "church" or any "human".....this alone states your church is no better or worse than any other man made church,it holds no supreme power over nothing,person,place or thing, but it's own false traditions/beliefs.
Clay

United States

#431645 Apr 7, 2013
Rick Warren's son commits suicide.
Matthew Warren battled depression for yrs and the 27 yr old son of the popular Evangelical Pastor ended his life the other day.
I've always admired Rick Warren, and my heartfelt prayers go to his son and family. What struck this story as sad, besides the suicide, was what Matthew told his dad a few months ago when he had suicidal thoughts. He said, "Dad, I Know I'm going to Heaven, why can't I just do it?"
Really?
Matthew, you were lied to when your Dad told you that faith alone is all that is needed for salvation. I pray your in Heaven, but the fact is, you didn't cooperate with the grace God gave you. You are not the author of life, God is. You didn't have the right to end the life He gave You. Your last act of this miracle of life, was murder. Perhaps if you'd heard the correct Gospel, you wouldn't have erroneously thought you're guaranteed salvation after your alter call at your Dads Church.. I admire your Dads zeal for Christ and his attempt at proclaiming if truth to the best of his ability. But Matthew, your Dad Rick is no authority on sacred scriptures. He is not guided to truth by the Holy Spirit when interpreting the Gospel. He may have cost you your life by his unauthoritative opinion on Sola Fide. He led you down the wrong path.

Wake up Evangelicals. You have no business interpreting sacred scriptures.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#431646 Apr 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ac 12:4 And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.{Easter: Gr. Passover}{quaternions: a file of four soldiers}
(KJV)
Acts 12:4

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four squads of soldiers to keep him; intending after the passover to bring him forth to the people.

American King James Version
And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four squads of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And when he had apprehended him, he cast him into prison, delivering him to four files of soldiers to be kept, intending, after the pasch, to bring him forth to the people.

New International Version (©2011)
After arresting him, he put him in prison, handing him over to be guarded by four squads of four soldiers each. Herod intended to bring him out for public trial after the Passover.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Then he imprisoned him, placing him under the guard of four squads of four soldiers each. Herod intended to bring Peter out for public trial after the Passover.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And when he had seized him, he put him in prison, delivering him over to four squads of soldiers to guard him, intending after the Passover to bring him out to the people.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
When he had seized him, he put him in prison, delivering him to four squads of soldiers to guard him, intending after the Passover to bring him out before the people.

Mark 14:1 Now the Passover and the Festival of Unleavened Bread were only two days away, and the chief priests and the teachers of the law were scheming to arrest Jesus secretly and kill him.

Acts 12:3 When he saw that this met with approval among the Jews, he proceeded to seize Peter also. This happened during the Festival of Unleavened Bread.

Acts 12:5 So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him.

Yeah how did the term Easter get in there ?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#431647 Apr 7, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you before and I will say it again!! It is a "total waste of my time" to debate, discus or deliberate ANYTHING with "bible only" anti-catholic heretics, LIKE YOU, who "distort, manipulate, and "make up" your own Protestant CHURCH HISTORY and twisting the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the bible. You "fundies" have become (experts) at "personal opinionizing" EVERYTHING as well as EDITORIALIZING the meaning of Sacred Scripture---and have done so since the Protestant Reformation..... My time is better spent at Daily Mass, receiving Jesus Christs TRUE BODY AND TRUE BLOOD in the Eucharist, hearing, following and adhering to the TRUTH of the Gospel, and the other daily readings, the Sacraments and Daily Adoration and prayer before the Blessed Sacrament...... The fact is that there is NOTHING TO DISCUSS and NOT TO DEBATE..... We as Catholics ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH! You "fundies" continue to "run around in circles" with your other 42,000 "relative truth" editorialist Christians. Again--Go read the Catholic Catechism and the Encyclicals which re-affirms the TRUTH of over 2000 years of TRUE BIBLICAL AND HISTORICAL WRITINGS that the Catholic Church believes and teaches!--You will also discover that "the vast majority of both Catholic and Protestant Apologistic authors and writers confirm, re-affirm, ratifies and validates EVERY DOCTRINE of TRUTH that authenticates that the One True Catholic Church --is, has and will always be the Church that Jesus HIMSELF established and initiated.
you wrote

I have told you before and I will say it again!! It is a "total waste of my time" to debate, discus or deliberate ANYTHING with "bible only" anti-catholic heretics,

Question

THEN WHY ARE YOU DEBATING AND DELIBERATING...

WHEN YOU KNOW WE ARE RIGHT...

We have validation from the SCRIPTURES....you have none...

You can't even prove that the Catholic church exist ...by using SCRIPTURE.

You got in on the top floor...you have no foundational evidence//

the only way that you can go is DOWN..
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#431648 Apr 7, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>as stated before reading Catholic Catechism and the Encyclical is a waste of time because it only applies to the man made pagan/christian church,i have looked in the scriptures and the bible and there is nothing written that supports the validity that they are sacred writings,they were written by order of a pagan emperor and 100 learned men,not god chosen men,just men hand picked by Constantine, a pagan.and another way to prove your church is phony,give me an honest explanation on how the pagan/christian church can be THE TRUTH OF APOSTOLIC CHURCH, when pope Leo X was not elected pope because his father bought the chair for him ahead of time? you call that succession?? i don't and i seriously doubt god/Jesus would either.Your church was created to keep peace in the roman kingdom during the reign of the emperors,after that it sought to destroy all other religions and anyone who did not believe in the church by way of alleged pope/god sanctioned crusades where thousands were killed for nothing. the church is for itself not it's followers,it's intent is money and power,why else do they want to be a separate country within a country and they allowed priests,bishops,cardinals and popes to abuse children,that tells me they do not care about people,they do as long as you put money in the collection plate,if not your worthless to them.
Your "distorted and (fictitious)(one sided) anti-cstholic opinions" would "best fit into" the next edition of the National Inquirer or the Mpls-Star Tribune (back page) editorial section, that only "opinionated "fundies", like you, would take time to read!
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#431649 Apr 7, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>your a funny guy you pick an paste one line out of the whole post that you say the church stands for,,,let people see what you so conviently left out...There isn't a single line of Scripture that says God handed power over to a "church" or any "human" to be able to change His Word. So what does God have to say about His own Word? Man must not live according to the Word of the pope, but according to the word of who?... Matthew 4:4 ...'But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.'... There we have Jesus' own Words, confirming that we live by the Word of God alone.
Hebrews 4:12 ...'For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.'
1 Peter 1:25 ...'But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.'
The Word of God lasts forever, and it is by that Word alone that we are to live....JETHRO:you left out the most important sentence in my whole post,not surprising "There isn't a single line of Scripture that says God handed power over to a "church" or any "human".....this alone states your church is no better or worse than any other man made church,it holds no supreme power over nothing,person,place or thing, but it's own false traditions/beliefs.
Jesus IS the WORD, and the WORD (Jseus) WAS WITH GOD, the WORD (Jesus) WAS GOD! and the WORD (Jesus) WAS MADE FLESH and dwelt among us!1----- Old Testament (Genesis and New Testament (John) Since Jesus is the WORD,---- in Matthew 16 Jesus is building HIS CHURCH UPON THE WORD! HIS WORD!! The WORD of God!!
Jesus said "I and the Father are one! In John's Gospel!! That is exactly why Paul said in I Timothy 3:15, that "The CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH! Jesus built, and established HIS CHURCH upon the WORD (JESUS HIMSELF)---which is the WORD OF GOD. "It's all in the bible"- jethro8! You are just "to blind" to see it!!!

#431650 Apr 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
Rick Warren's son commits suicide.
Matthew Warren battled depression for yrs and the 27 yr old son of the popular Evangelical Pastor ended his life the other day.
I've always admired Rick Warren, and my heartfelt prayers go to his son and family. What struck this story as sad, besides the suicide, was what Matthew told his dad a few months ago when he had suicidal thoughts. He said, "Dad, I Know I'm going to Heaven, why can't I just do it?"
Really?
Matthew, you were lied to when your Dad told you that faith alone is all that is needed for salvation. I pray your in Heaven, but the fact is, you didn't cooperate with the grace God gave you. You are not the author of life, God is. You didn't have the right to end the life He gave You. Your last act of this miracle of life, was murder. Perhaps if you'd heard the correct Gospel, you wouldn't have erroneously thought you're guaranteed salvation after your alter call at your Dads Church.. I admire your Dads zeal for Christ and his attempt at proclaiming if truth to the best of his ability. But Matthew, your Dad Rick is no authority on sacred scriptures. He is not guided to truth by the Holy Spirit when interpreting the Gospel. He may have cost you your life by his unauthoritative opinion on Sola Fide. He led you down the wrong path.
Wake up Evangelicals. You have no business interpreting sacred scriptures.
~~~~

PLAYING GOD ARE YOU?

WHY ARE YOU JUDGING Matthew Warren...

WHEN THE DEVIL STEALS THE LIFE OF SOMEONE ...THERE IS NO REASON TO CELEBRATE...

1Co 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
socci

Mount Vernon, MO

#431651 Apr 7, 2013

Rick Warren is an occultist and member of the CFR. No telling what really happened to his son. When they refuse to join the cult bad things happen as they know too much. Why did rick refuse to attend his son's Saturday memorial?
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#431652 Apr 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
you wrote
I have told you before and I will say it again!! It is a "total waste of my time" to debate, discus or deliberate ANYTHING with "bible only" anti-catholic heretics,
Question
THEN WHY ARE YOU DEBATING AND DELIBERATING...
WHEN YOU KNOW WE ARE RIGHT...
Debating what?? Deliberating what? Your "fundies" are the ones that want to debate, discuss and deliberate the TRUE INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE---(which we Catholics already know and possess is TRUE in the Catholic Church......THEN, you keep wanting to debate, discuss and deliberate the TRUTH of TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH HISTORY---(which we as Catholics "already know the TRUe CHURCH HISTORY----TRUTH that has been proven and authenticated from over 2000 years ago)...... I don't need to debate ANYTHING!! I only convey and CONTINUE TO repeat the TRUTH (NOT DEBATE IT) of Jesus Christ and His One True Church, that has existed (again--for over 2000 years of biblical and historical truth. I/We Catholics will leave the arguing debating, complaining, and "spinning of your Protestant (bible only interpretation "editorial opinions" to each other (all 42,000 of you). The ONLY "resemblance of ANY TRUTH that you "fundies" have----- is known as "RELATIVE TRUTH" "what each person (thinks is true for them) which are NOTHING but "editorial bible and church history OPINIONS!!!
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#431653 Apr 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Its in there because it belongs there!!! Otherwise we have a fallible Bible....which is impossible.....
Explaining why it is in there proves it is referring to the pagan holiday rather thsan the passover. I is in the link provided by SOCCI.

http://www.chick.com/reading/books/158/158_02...
Clay

United States

#431654 Apr 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~
PLAYING GOD ARE YOU?
WHY ARE YOU JUDGING Matthew Warren...
WHEN THE DEVIL STEALS THE LIFE OF SOMEONE ...THERE IS NO REASON TO CELEBRATE...
1Co 13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
1Co 13:6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
I never said he went to hell. Only God will decide such a thing.
I said he was fed the wrong Gospel by a man who had no authority to teach him he was saved simply by believing on Jesus.
I'm sure he thought his suicide wouldn't factor into his salvation.
And please Kay, condemning people to hell (especially Catholics) is your husbands Ministry. He, like Rick Warren, hasn't the authority to determine sacred scriptures. If he is teaching people something contrary to what is Christ's will, then he'll need to answer to it. Its that simple.
Clay

United States

#431655 Apr 7, 2013
socci wrote:
Rick Warren is an occultist and member of the CFR. No telling what really happened to his son. When they refuse to join the cult bad things happen as they know too much. Why did rick refuse to attend his son's Saturday memorial?
Just remember, anytime you pick up the Bible and preach, you're putting yourself out there for Gods judgement. Are you an authority on sacred scripture? I certainly can show you that you teach opposite of what the Apostles taught. Especially on things like the Eucharist. Does that bother you at all? Or does your arrogance cloud your belief and you actually think you've found some secret missing article of faith from Jesus Christ that wasn't revealed until your amateur hands got a hold of sacred scripture??
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#431656 Apr 7, 2013
socci wrote:
The millennial week stems from numerous passages, such as:
"And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years." (Gn 6:3)
120 years
x50 jubilees
6000 years
also see:
"After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight." (Hosea 6:2)
Amen goes along with my study notes I have saved:

We are living in that 3rd day as per my previous post. I also believe

we are ina 40 year time frame or less since Christ said the days would

be shortend or no flesh would be saved. I believe that 40 year time

frame started around 1996.
6 days at the base of Mt. Sinai represented 6 thousand years. The 40

days on top of mt Sinai represented 40 years a day for a year etc.

6 days at the base of Mt. Sinai represented 6 thousdand years. The 40

Israel will be restored....In the third day....
Hos 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and

he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
Hos 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will

raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Hos 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his

going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as

the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
___
Zec 12:7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the

glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of

Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of

Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as

David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the

LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to

destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
>NOTE HERE THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL'S ENEMIES<
[Zec_14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite

all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall

consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall

consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in

their mouth.]
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and
upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem,
the spirit of grace and of supplications: and
they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and
they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and
shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his

firstborn.
Zec 12:11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as

the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
Zec 12:12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of

the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the

house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
Zec 12:13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives

apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
Zec 12:14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their

wives apart.

6 days at the base of Mt. Sinai represented 6 thousdand years. The 40

socci

Mount Vernon, MO

#431657 Apr 7, 2013
Clay wrote:
Just remember, anytime you pick up the Bible and preach, you're putting yourself out there for Gods judgement. Are you an authority on sacred scripture? I certainly can show you that you teach opposite of what the Apostles taught. Especially on things like the Eucharist. Does that bother you at all? Or does your arrogance cloud your belief and you actually think you've found some secret missing article of faith from Jesus Christ that wasn't revealed until your amateur hands got a hold of sacred scripture??

Yes we all have that authority to decide scripture for ourselves. We can then divide the word or preach to others, or author Bible commentary. If others accept it or correct us is up to them as the holy Spirit leads us all, not the man in Rome. Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to us all.

John 14:16 And I [Jesus] will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.

14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you.

15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me:

16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.

16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

#431658 Apr 7, 2013
who="Religion - A Delusion"
You are delusional. You have created a self-centered delusion to make yourself special. No virtue required. No self-inspection required. It's so dang easy!
Your delusion makes you think you have all the answers and your angry little god is going to deny 90% or more of its own creation for some bizarre reason.
How does this make you a better person?

We don't have an 'angry little god'. We have a loving Father Who cares for us...and He will not deny 90 % of His creation (He is not willing that ANY should perish.)(ALL who call on the name of Jesus shall be saved. He will not turn away ANY who come to Him.) He IS love...

KayMarie

“OneLordOneFaith Eph4:5”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#431659 Apr 7, 2013
Happy Divine Mercy Sunday!

Fr Barron - Divine Mercy Sunday
http://ronklemme.blogspot.com/2013/04/father-...

#431660 Apr 7, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are incoming immigrants. That's all Catholics do cause mass-immigration -- the mother of all politics.

So what, immigrants are God's children too!! First immigrants…the Spaniards and Christopher Columbus!

Your not only a bigot you’re a racist too!

#431661 Apr 7, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Star C says...and I can't believe it!!...The large number of those converting to Roman Catholicism comes despite the sexual abuse scandal that has rocked the church over the past few years.
MICHAEL says.....you actually NOW believe there was a sexual abuse scandal in your church???
I told you 89 times about these scandals and NOW! for the first time you are admitting it. Thank you Michael!
150,000 new catholics converting!! There are currently 68,000,000 catholics (151,000,000 protestants in america)
150,000 is a .22% increase. Not even 1/4 of 1%..75% or 510,000 catholics in america die each year. of the 68 million catholics.
Can you imagine how fast the catholic church would disappear without family hand me down infant indoctrination? Its obvious with your .22% number catholics die at 3 times that rate.
Another example. 1965 there were 179,000 roman catholic nuns in america. Today less than 57,000. Where have all the deeply religious roman catholic women gone?
I bring factual information, that you should know. Factual information, you don't want to know.
LOL, I didn't write the article.[get with it will ya!]

You are in the minority… lol Atheist 1.6% Agnostic 2.4%

Your numbers are incorrect.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/507...

The Roman Catholic Church traces its history to Jesus Christ and the Apostles. Over the course of centuries it developed a highly sophisticated theology and an elaborate organizational structure headed by the papacy, the oldest continuing absolute monarchy in the world.

The number of Roman Catholics in the world (nearly 1.2 billion, 2013) is greater than

that of nearly all other religious traditions. There are more Roman Catholics than

all other Christians combined and more Roman Catholics than all Buddhists or

Hindus. Although there are more Muslims than Roman Catholics, the number of

Roman Catholics is greater than that of the individual traditions of Sh&#299;&#703;ite and Sunni Islam.

#431662 Apr 7, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, the pope claims to be 'vicar of christ' the second person of their trinity.
The Godhead is true. The Catholic's Trinity is not.
http://youtu.be/Dk8M6YwTVVA
Are you Crazy??????

The Pope is NOT the second person of any trinity.

He is the successor of Peter. Period! Pope Peter appointed by Christ HIMSELF!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 min andet1987 5,450
what makes white men so goofy (Sep '08) 8 min Johnny 182
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Thetruth 229,916
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min yon 602,161
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 30 min Dpud803 106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min AussieBobby 261,624
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr gunslinger 178
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 750,282
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 12 hr girls united states 125
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 12 hr girls united states 387

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE