Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,792)

Showing posts 415,821 - 415,840 of530,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

who="Oxbow"]
266 257 580 575
<quoted text>
Not sure what you are trying to say....

Before the Israelites 'passed over' out of Egypt, God instructed them to sacrifice a lamb and put its blood on the doorposts of their houses. That night (Passover) when the destroying angel passed through, it saw the blood on their doors, and knew that it was not to bring death to that house.

The New (or better) Testament/Covenant shows Jesus as our Passover Lamb. If HIS blood is put upon the door of our heart, we are spared from the second death. We have 'passed over from death to life'. He has provided eternal life for us BY HIS OWN BLOOD.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter their color... THE JEWS ARE GOD WILL AGAIN COM TO THEIR DEFENSE..
AND THEY WILL ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR
God said in
READ THE PROPHECY FOR YOUR SELVES
Zec 12:6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
Zec 12:7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
NOTE
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WILL NEVER CONTROL WHAT GOD IS GOING TO DO

FOR THE INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM ANY MORE THAN THEY CAN CONTROL THE

GRACE OF GOD ...IN THE GENTILE CHURCH...

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ALSO-RANS IN THE RACE ...THEY WILL NEVER GET IN THE

WINNERS CIRCLE.

MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN...THEY HAVE MADE THEIR OWN DECISION TO LOSE BY THEIR DISOBEDIENCE OF GOD'S WORD AND COUNTING IT AS IF I WERE IRRELEVANT.

1Co 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

1Co 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

1Co 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

1Co 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

who="Oxbow"]316
<quoted text>
The Bible does not teach the earth to be 6000 years old....
Ge 1:1 ¶ In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
When (what date) was the beginning??
beginning: re'shiyth, ray-sheeth' the first, in place, time, order or rank (specifically, a firstfruit):--beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
BTW...the 6000 years start with the Creation of Adam....that is not "the beginning"....when God Created the heaven and earth.....
And....there is no way of knowing how many billions of years this was: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. "

I'd still like to see that 'billion year' calendar...

KM
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderful answer here KayMarie.It is the best description to the reason why we worship on Sunday,rather than the Fri(eve)-Sat Sabbath.The whole worship of Jesus or Yeshua is in regards to His Holy Resurrection,which was Sunday Morning.Every 7th Day Adventist should read this posting of yours.Right to the point!
The Jewish Sabbath is shrouded with the legalism of DOING NOTHING.The Resurrection of Christ has all to do with the glorious beginning of a NEW and Everlasting Covenant that takes us from a REST or sleep from all our labors in a body that is tied to this present world.The NEW Body which is glorifed is full of the energy of heaven and kingdom living.
NOT that the Sabbath should be ignored,our Messianic brothers and sisters in Christ have chosen to remain in the Sabbath to continue their Jewishness,yet bringing to their traditional brethren an opportunity to discover the Living Moshiach Yeshua.
But the truth is we are awaiting the fulfilled ONE Man who is both gentile and Jew combined to serve the living God in Christ.Not saying that the Man has a gentile parent and a Jewish Parent,but that the culmination of the gentile in Christ,and the Jew in Christ become O N E entity fulfilling the accomplishment of what Christ has done in His glorified body,to present to the Father the New Creation in Christ Jesus,from sin and death to life.
The Apostle Paul eludes to that in his epistles:Romans through to Hebrews.
Matthew 12:8
For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
Mark 2:27-28
King James Version (KJV)
27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
[Nowhere does it say it was made a Jewish Sabbath but it does say it was made for MAN]
Hebrews 4:9
English Standard Version (ESV)
9 So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God,
King James Version (KJV)
9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Revelation 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."
WHen will they rest and there deeds follow them that will be at the resurrection intothe 7 year millenium
Hebrews 4:
There Is a Rest for the People of God
1Let us therefore fear, lest, although a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we who have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, they shall not enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spoke in a certain place of the seventh day in this way, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
5And in this place again, They shall not enter into my rest.
6Seeing therefore it remains that some must enter into it, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
7Again, he limits a certain day, saying in David, Today, after so long a time; as it is said, Today if you will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
8For if Joshua had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
9There remains therefore a rest to the people of God.
10For he that is entered into his rest, he also has ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
Matthew 24:19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
Matthew 24:20.
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Matthew 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderful answer here KayMarie.It is the best description to the reason why we worship on Sunday,rather than the Fri(eve)-Sat Sabbath.The whole worship of Jesus or Yeshua is in regards to His Holy Resurrection,which was Sunday Morning.Every 7th Day Adventist should read this posting of yours.Right to the point!
The Jewish Sabbath is shrouded with the legalism of DOING NOTHING.The Resurrection of Christ has all to do with the glorious beginning of a NEW and Everlasting Covenant that takes us from a REST or sleep from all our labors in a body that is tied to this present world.The NEW Body which is glorifed is full of the energy of heaven and kingdom living.
NOT that the Sabbath should be ignored,our Messianic brothers and sisters in Christ have chosen to remain in the Sabbath to continue their Jewishness,yet bringing to their traditional brethren an opportunity to discover the Living Moshiach Yeshua.
But the truth is we are awaiting the fulfilled ONE Man who is both gentile and Jew combined to serve the living God in Christ.Not saying that the Man has a gentile parent and a Jewish Parent,but that the culmination of the gentile in Christ,and the Jew in Christ become O N E entity fulfilling the accomplishment of what Christ has done in His glorified body,to present to the Father the New Creation in Christ Jesus,from sin and death to life.
Just took the Jew right of Jesus didn't YOU ?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
Talking to the dead is called a seance... it is spiritualism...
A necromancer was put to death (under the law_ in the Old Testament...
It reads
Lev_20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
God said to the Israelites
Deu 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
Deu 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Deu 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
Deu 18:12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Deu 18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
Deu 18:12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

- "God" doesn't want anyone to know "His" secrets?

Why do you contradict the essence of "God"?

How come "God" doesn't "drive them out" anymore?

You sure like to reach for things that aren't there, and then try to twist them into a theology just to scare people.

I already figured it out, but "God" would consider you a "false prophet".

BTW - that would be Self again.

No religion required.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't that what you do when you pray to mary and the saints, you construct an Idol of them?
We wish you wouldn't do that but it sure seems to be that you do.
Personally i'm scared for those who call on the spirits of the dead.
I've always made it clear that its understandable upon first glance, to think Catholics are doing something wrong with images.
But Marge, you don't have the excuse of 'first glance' anymore. You've been on this forum for a couple yrs and you know as well as anyone that we do not have any idols but God. This is our testimony. You continue to bear false witness knowing how ridiculous it is to accuse us of such a thing.
Honesty, I believe a few of you will need to explain yourselves Before God. Its sad because its deliberate ignorance on your part. You purposely make yourselves dumb, in order to falsely accuse Catholics ..

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
Talking to the dead is called a seance... it is spiritualism...
A necromancer was put to death (under the law_ in the Old Testament...
It reads
Lev_20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
More pointedly, you just want them to die, huh?

Please state the last "stoning to death" of a wizard, necromancer, or of the like. Will you? Can you?

How 'bout some honesty preacher?
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Pad wrote:
Matthew 12:8
For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

Mark 2:27-28
King James Version (KJV)

27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

[Nowhere was it made a Jewish Sabbath but it does say it was made for MAN]

English Standard Version (ESV)
9 So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God,

King James Version (KJV)

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

Revelation 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."

WHen will they rest and there deeds follow them that will be at the resurrection intothe 7 year millenium

Hebrews 4:

There Is a Rest for the People of God

1Let us therefore fear, lest, although a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3For we who have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, they shall not enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4For he spoke in a certain place of the seventh day in this way, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
5And in this place again, They shall not enter into my rest.
6Seeing therefore it remains that some must enter into it, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
7Again, he limits a certain day, saying in David, Today, after so long a time; as it is said, Today if you will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
8For if Joshua had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
9There remains therefore a rest to the people of God.
10For he that is entered into his rest, he also has ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Matthew 24:19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

Matthew 24:20.
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Matthew 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>Young Earth creationism (YEC) is the religious belief that the Universe, Earth and all life on Earth were created by direct acts of the Abrahamic God during a relatively short period, sometime between 5,700 and 10,000 years ago. Its primary adherents are those Christians and Jews who believe that God created the Earth in six 24-hour days, using a literal interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative as a basis.
The scientific consensus, supported by a 2006 statement by 68 national and international science academies, is that it is evidence-based fact derived from observations and experiments in multiple scientific disciplines that the universe has existed for around 13.8 billion years and that the Earth was formed about 4.5 billion years ago, with life first appearing at least 2.5 billion years ago. Although many young Earth creationists (YECs) are active in the development of creation science, an endeavor that holds that the events associated with supernatural creation can be evidenced and modeled through an interpretation of the scientific method, the consensus among scientists is that creation science is unscientific in both conception and methodology.
Since 1982, between 40% and 50% of adults in the United States say they hold the creationist view that "God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years" when Gallup asked for their views on the origin and development of human beings As of 2012, the percentage of believers decreases as the level of education increases. Only 25% of respondents with postgraduate degrees believed compared with 52% of those with a high school education or less. A 2011 Gallup survey reports that 30% of U.S. adults interpret the Bible literally.
That does change one iota of the info in the following...from Scripture..

beginning: re'shiyth, ray-sheeth' the first, in place, time, order or rank (specifically, a firstfruit):--beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.

BTW...the 6000 years start with the Creation of Adam....that is not "the beginning"....when God Created the heaven and earth.....

And....there is no way of knowing how many billions of years this was: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. "
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WILL NEVER CONTROL WHAT GOD IS GOING TO DO
FOR THE INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM ANY MORE THAN THEY CAN CONTROL THE
GRACE OF GOD ...IN THE GENTILE CHURCH...
THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ALSO-RANS IN THE RACE ...THEY WILL NEVER GET IN THE
WINNERS CIRCLE.
MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN...THEY HAVE MADE THEIR OWN DECISION TO LOSE BY THEIR DISOBEDIENCE OF GOD'S WORD AND COUNTING IT AS IF I WERE IRRELEVANT.
1Co 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
1Co 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
1Co 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
1Co 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
I totally understand your frustration. Its gotta be a horror for people in your situation to realize what the Catholic Church actually is....instead of what you were raised to believe it was!
Now you been presented with the truth, and you conveniently need to ignore it. Otherwise you'll lose your career. Many many Pentecostal Ministers have converted. In fact, there has been a wave of notable Protestant Ministers who've converted to the Catholic faith.

You see, Jesus+Papacy+Rome=continuity. Our Lord needed continuity to ensure His Ministry would stand the test of time and tyrants. The data is in Confrint. It has!! For 2,000 yrs His Church - the pillar and bulwark of faith - is still proclaiming the Gospel.
Your Pentecostal group will change with your grandchildren. There is no continuity as long as they think they can interpret Our lords will based on what they see in scripture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

343 289
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
...The core of Christianity—the worship of a miracle working, walking, talking godman who brings salvation—was also the core of other ancient religions that began at least a thousand years before the Jesus story. Did you not know this?
.....Heaven, hell, prophecy, demon possession, sacrifice, initiation by baptism, communion with God through a holy meal, the Holy Spirit, monotheism, immortality of the soul, and many other "Christian" ideas all belonged to earlier, older Pagan faiths. They were simply part of ancient Mediterranean culture. Along with miracle working sons of God, born of a mortal woman, they were common elements of pre-Christian Pagan religion. Mithras had 'em. So did Dionysus, Attis, Osiris, and Orpheus. And more. Christianity just put their own spin on old traditions and customs.(lol)
People want a God to exist, only to satisfy their own selfish desires and wants. If a man named Jesus never promised eternal salvation no one would give a damn about a man named Jesus or anything written about him from 2,000 years ago. Right?
Its all wishful thinking. Now go and do something constructive with your life instead of dreaming about an imaginary place after you die.
....Anticipation is always more exciting, then the actual thing you experience. Keep dreaming!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Don't forget he ice and fans...lots of fans!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
That does change one iota of the info in the following...from Scripture..
~~~
TO ME... THE AGE OF THE EARTH IS IRRELEVANT..

MORE IMPORTANTLY IS GOD'S LOVE AND CARE FOR HUMANITY ON THE EARTH..

THAT HE REDEEMED ME FROM DEATH HELL AND THE GRAVE...

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

One Jesus day is humans 1000 years.
According you have to be for us humans 6-7000 years.
No your Sabbath God is since foundation of this planet.
No you did not know correction.
No..you not tell me how many times they change Eden on this planet ones twice ..or 3x..please explain since foundation of this Earth.

Please tell me purpose of our life..why God created us..please tell me one reason.

Who keep us and why in this form?

Why we are less in intelligence..as well who keep us from progress know about what?

We constantly seek progress as well growth of our civilization.

Please tell me why you liked border..when Jesus words is perfect ..no limit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians WELCOME everyone to their rituals, festivals and church services and festivities, but REMEMBER!! WE WILL NEVER GO TO YOUR festivals/services, festivities if you aren't one of us.
Very sad. See what I mean when I say religion divides.
I thought God created all mankind equal. Evidentally most don't practice that.
Wouldn't this be a great world if everyone could hold hands forming a circle around the earth several times. ORGANIZED religion will never allow that to happen.
sadly BUSTED!
266 257 580 575

Christians follow the teaching of Christ.....that's why we are called Christians...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
266 257 580 575
Christians follow the teaching of Christ.....that's why we are called Christians...
--- Oxbow; I agree and JESUS CHRIST SAID IN JOHN 14 VS. 15 " >>>IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL OBEY GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS..."> >> This is the teachings of JESUS CHRIST...>>> Thankyou, and hope to meet you in Heaven...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

no..you are not correct that our Christians bible not sustain from previous years before Jesus Christ born..
Please tell me explain deference altar then we have as today in this time but altars is so so so old then you
try explain.

civilization before exist..
you will see
one wrong move your continents will start moving rapidly..
don't make argument with me
others have have innovation like never before..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Who judging you..we neglect our planet as well our lives.This planet going reverse herself on proper position..if if if..we as humans do that..our life and our inhabitant every day choose wrong path.
Planet which not going sustain us on this way.
Because of wealth arrogance ..pride and ignorance of our rulers as well leaders include religions as well political deference organizations altogether with underground org.
socci

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
Young Earth creationism (YEC) is the religious belief that the Universe, Earth and all life on Earth were created by direct acts of the Abrahamic God during a relatively short period, sometime between 5,700 and 10,000 years ago. Its primary adherents are those Christians and Jews who believe that God created the Earth in six 24-hour days, using a literal interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative as a basis.
The scientific consensus, supported by a 2006 statement by 68 national and international science academies, is that it is evidence-based fact derived from observations and experiments in multiple scientific disciplines that the universe has existed for around 13.8 billion years and that the Earth was formed about 4.5 billion years ago, with life first appearing at least 2.5 billion years ago. Although many young Earth creationists (YECs) are active in the development of creation science, an endeavor that holds that the events associated with supernatural creation can be evidenced and modeled through an interpretation of the scientific method, the consensus among scientists is that creation science is unscientific in both conception and methodology.

Other scientist disagree. Bazzillions of years is not "evidence based fat" it is refuted theory. And it's not just 6000 year earth rather the entire universe.

Oxbow wrote:
Since 1982, between 40% and 50% of adults in the United States say they hold the creationist view that "God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years" when Gallup asked for their views on the origin and development of human beings As of 2012, the percentage of believers decreases as the level of education increases. Only 25% of respondents with postgraduate degrees believed compared with 52% of those with a high school education or less. A 2011 Gallup survey reports that 30% of U.S. adults interpret the Bible literally.

The US has seen a large increase in immigration of multicultural beliefs. There are 2 billion muslims on the planet. They are all wrong. Numbers or consensus do not make science.

Evolution theories come from that babylonian Jesuit in Rome. It is their counter-reformation.

socci

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

TO ME... THE AGE OF THE EARTH IS IRRELEVANT..

It is relevant as God and Creator are synonymous.

Pagan science claims there is no God or Creator.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 415,821 - 415,840 of530,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

396 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Peace_Warrior 598,809
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min andet1987 717,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Commander Bunny 255,758
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 22 min aalw 110
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 23 min sameer 341
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 30 min andet1987 5,183
How to know if you're a REAL Miami Heat fan 46 min Senecus 4
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 223,285
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,518