Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 573,719
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#430694 Apr 1, 2013
manna
nao neo=internet
my god
susshi is near all side
i need go again oposite rail train roe street..up nrth overbridge..now
i find inner koreo plutno=mutno,,on door oblaze zidove..internet

neon

bion cion dion fion nion

nao neo nio niu
i drove many things on m y papers..not geometricly corect symbolicly yes ..ones nice card..ph
its ph call that as i say odri ocima u zraku
dizite se dveri vjecne
psalm 24
now
because of that who liked bummmm u zrak sve..nobodyyyyyyyyyy

they are very nice diploma nice suits nice speech excelent and butifull all..me noooooo
they are liars only holy liars
me
as holy saionts
its big deference in appirence

now
did i care when they watching unussual person..nooo
did you care when they nicly walk and talk
yes you klap them award them who lupeziiiiiiiiiiii

now qwe are deference you are faslse jesus
we waithing one honest jesus..
they don't liked honest jesus nooooooo
they instail false jesus as false lupez..

now

i am not care about nice liars
nooooooooo

don't sit or eat with them..not meeeeeeeee
definitly nottttttt

liars
truth

Perth, Australia

#430695 Apr 1, 2013
manna man na nao neo
which man nao neo
shut up
$hut up tup tapteptiptoptup 5
dag deg dig dog dug

now i look on small candrline shop..yes why they are around eat eat eat..about what eat meaning eat can be eat meaning deference utopia..klokokija as kikirikija

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#430696 Apr 1, 2013
The Romans are the shiiiiiiit on the shoes of the scum of this toilet called earth! The empire must come down!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#430697 Apr 1, 2013
where ever you go ..you can't hide
i am everywhere..i am as i am..if you go up or down where ever and so ever you always going to them..yes then you are whooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#430698 Apr 1, 2013
empire pire ma ma mama pire=potato
pot horisontalslice as tel satelite cancare lots of nice care bare klik
aiiiiiiiiiiiiii
care pare bareeeeeeeee from cancare can care..byyyyyyy
popato potasium=spinal
see read you are care bare from cancare sateliete elite bite biter biter
pivo sa jecimom is the best
horse=jecam=power run run run run run
not run..now is fun..one day can be run

Since: Nov 08

usa

#430699 Apr 1, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Do you cook from scratch or just pop something into the micro-wave?Jethro I really liked your question as to what oral tradition can be given that is confirmed by Scripture? hojo is understandably on the defensive,but he is also one for mis-understanding the Power of God to reach the hearts of Christians in all affiliations.God is not dense,He knows A L L,and is in a l l!
i used to do both,working 10 hr. days there are a lot of times i'd be to worn out to cook,then on weekends i cook from scratch,keep leftovers for the week sometimes,now that my dr. won't let me work,i cook all from scratch,have been cookking since i took classes starting when i was 14...as far as oral tradition goes i'd like to see an answer from him myself but since my questions have been up for awhile,i doubt i'll see one,he is all talk no action.

usa

#430700 Apr 1, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>The best list of questions yet jethro!
For centuries non-Catholic Christians have asked those questions,and always receive the same answer,the early church fathers did not practice so and so,oh they just did it! There were debates as far back as the Apostle Paul.Why did the very Apotels warn us that false prophets,shepherds and teachers would infiltrate the Body? We are just re-hashing the same old arguments but with much more written material at our disposal.
i found a book that is titled "what does the bible say about A to Z,it contains every thing that is right or wrong with religious beliefs from all sects.

usa

#430701 Apr 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
What a wonderful Creator we have.
created and raised by nice parents were ya?

usa

#430702 Apr 1, 2013
StarC wrote:
Peter and the Papacy
There is ample evidence in the New Testament that
Peter was first in authority among the apostles.
Whenever they were named,
Peter headed the list (Matt. 10:1-4, Mark
3:16-19, Luke 6:14-16, Acts 1:13); sometimes the
apostles were referred to as "Peter and those who
were with him" (Luke 9:32).
Peter was the one who generally spoke for the
apostles (Matt. 18:21, Mark 8:29, Luke 12:41, John
6:68-69), and he figured in many of the most
dramatic scenes (Matt. 14:28-32, Matt. 17:24-27,
Mark 10:23-28).
On Pentecost it was
Peter who first preached to the crowds (Acts
2:14-40), and he worked the first healing in the
Church age (Acts 3:6-7).
It is Peterís faith that will strengthen his
brethren (Luke 22:32) and
Peter is given Christís flock to shepherd (John
21:17). An angel was sent to announce the
resurrection to Peter (Mark 16:7), and the risen
Christ first appeared to Peter (Luke 24:34). He
headed the meeting that elected Matthias to
replace Judas (Acts 1:13-26), and he received the
first converts (Acts 2:41). He inflicted the first
punishment (Acts 5:1-11), and excommunicated the
first heretic (Acts 8:18-23). He led the first
council in Jerusalem (Acts 15), and announced the
first dogmatic decision (Acts 15:7-11).
It was to Peter
that the revelation came that Gentiles were to be
baptized and accepted as Christians (Acts 10:46-48).
http://www.catholic.com//library/Peter_and_th...
you left paul completely out of the picture why? there is more written by him than peter.com pared to paul peter was nothing.
Clay

Jersey City, NJ

#430703 Apr 1, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words,you are saying that the Eucharist saves us?
How can something which is a memorial of His death save us?He wants us to remember His death,but we are brought into His fold through repentance,and His Blood applied to us,to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.It is the death of Christ and the shedding of His blood that redeems us.Com munion was for the saints of God as believers to partake,in order to bring to remembrance His death,and what He suffered.
Jesus paid it all,His blood is the only cleansing flow."Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin."
That we all learn from the Scriptures,and that is sufficient for salvation.
"that we all learn from the Scriptures, and THAT IS SUFFICIENT FOR SALVATION"

Who taught that?? Where does Jesus Christ teach an idea like that?

Pad, you know a couple guys made that doctrine up. The Apostles never taught such a foreign concept. I'm happy you feel Gods love and grace when you pray, after all, God is infinite love and mercy. But I don't get why you think you can change Our Lords will like that? He established the Eucharist, you can't undo it and still call yourself a Christian.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#430704 Apr 1, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>you left paul completely out of the picture why? there is more written by him than peter.com pared to paul peter was nothing.
--- Jethro; you left JESUS CHRIST out of the picture...__JESUS CHRIST IS NUMBER ONE___... Jethro, you need to read MATT. MARK, LUKE, AND JOHN; because it is all about JESUS CHRIST OUR GREAT SAVIOR, REDEEMER, AND ONLY MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD THE FATHER AND PEOPLES... Hope to meet you in Heaven... Thankyou...
Clay

Jersey City, NJ

#430705 Apr 1, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>pparetly you don't knowour Ellen White or SDA they believe the same as the catholic from Friday to Sunday..........rotflol
Apparently I do not know everything about that group. Are you telling me you're a spin off from them? You teach that Christ did not rise on Sunday?
Preston

Waverly, OH

#430706 Apr 1, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>he stated to not let one judge you of a new moon or a Sabbath day.
Can you show me were Christ changed the first day of the week to a Sabbath day ?
on Shabbat, God rested.

on Sunday, the Son of God rested, His Work being FINISHED.

easy enough for a Christian to understand, but not the devils workmen
Preston

Waverly, OH

#430707 Apr 1, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words,you are saying that the Eucharist saves us?
How can something which is a memorial of His death save us?He wants us to remember His death,but we are brought into His fold through repentance,and His Blood applied to us,to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.It is the death of Christ and the shedding of His blood that redeems us.Com munion was for the saints of God as believers to partake,in order to bring to remembrance His death,and what He suffered.
Jesus paid it all,His blood is the only cleansing flow."Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin."
That we all learn from the Scriptures,and that is sufficient for salvation.
Clay along with OTHER catholics seem to have a hard time understanding that when Jesus along with His Family got together ,it was ONLY a family reunion, nothing MORE.
truth

Perth, Australia

#430708 Apr 1, 2013
i put all number in one letter

which alphabet
now
i am not going talk no

i have only one word with four letters as mine
scret
so what i need go home
truth

Perth, Australia

#430709 Apr 1, 2013
two lovely heart
is that meaning
yes and no
if say first no then yes
truth

Perth, Australia

#430710 Apr 1, 2013
6 DAY WORK 7 DAY SABATH
ARE YOU FOR SURE OXY
NO
YOU ARE WRONG
Mind working nonstop..never rest even when you go sleep cell- neurons still working..
Why i am liar?
sin is
no with mind
no with words
no with mistake=ne svojim djelom
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430711 Apr 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Rarely does a man use so many words to say so little.
You wouldn't recognize the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His ONE TRUE Apostilic Catholic Church-- whether it be in a few words or many words. It has unfortunately "escaped" both you and your bible only heretical teachers Ron Rhodes and James McCarthy, who are just as mis-guided, mis-directed and confused as you are!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#430712 Apr 1, 2013
you are wrong
many many many is nice person with nice priviladge diploma place and so on..
no
i don't look that
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
now
i am not giving order to anyone
i just try tell you
you are from dust =body
potato=potasium pot as i um um=mind
think about that
i just in church put hand over my very tired eyes
did i see
yes i see man..no like us..i see head
no
i am not investigated that
definitly not
not interfer in anything
no
if i say no
i mean
i am good perfectly good
good is not mean everything nooo

now i liked be concern on my place yes
i need find what my people lost long time ago
thousand thousand years
i mean that
if i mean i will try find
no help from anyone
i don't wanted not at all
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#430713 Apr 1, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>on Shabbat, God rested.
on Sunday, the Son of God rested, His Work being FINISHED.
easy enough for a Christian to understand, but not the devils workmen
The Sabbath in Bible Prophecy
by Steve Wohlberg

Share on twitterMore Sharing Services

The book of Revelation was given on the Sabbath:"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day" (Revelation 1:10), wrote John. The "Lord" is obviously Jesus. So what is His "day"? Many believe it to be Sunday, yet there is no Scriptural support for this private opinion. On the contrary, the only day that Jesus specifically identified as His day was the Sabbath. Christ declared, "The Son of man is Lord even of the Sabbath day." Matthew 12:8. Thus Christ revealed that He is "Lord" of that "day." As usual, Jesus was actually quoting Old Testament Scripture and applying it to Himself. The fourth commandment declares, "But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord." Exodus 20:10. There it is. Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath day, which means, He is God Almighty in human form. If we stick to the Word alone, it is clear that the Book of Revelation was communicated to John on "the Lord's day," which, biblically speaking, is the Sabbath day.

The number "7" is God's special number in the book of Revelation: Significantly, the book of Revelation speaks of 7 churches (1:11), 7 golden candlesticks (1:12), 7 stars (1:16), 7 lamps of fire (4:5), 7 Spirits of God (4:5), 7 seals (5:1), 7 trumpets (8:2), 7 angels (15:1), and 7 last plagues (15:1) to be poured out on those who follow the beast whose number is 666. Rev. 13:18. Thus the number "7" is God's special number. Jesus Christ is represented as a "lamb ... having seven horns and seven eyes" (Revelation 5:6), which reveals that the number "7" is Jesus Christ's special number too, for it points to Him as the One who made heaven and earth in six days, and who rested on the seventh day. John 1:1-3; Ex. 20:11; Col. 1:16. Rev. 1:8,10,11; 22:12-14, 16 (KJV).

The Beast or the Creator?: In the book of Revelation, Jesus Christ warned that eventually "all the world" will wonder "after the beast" and "worship the beast." Rev. 13:3, 4; 14:9. To avoid worshipping "the beast," Revelation specifically says we should "worship Him that made heaven and earth, the sea, and the fountain of waters." Rev. 14:7. continued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min MUQ2 39,591
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min River Tam 808,995
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Black Thunder 42 608,134
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 49 min Ice-9 268,804
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 52 min Tony17 5,455
Is President Obama Really Christian? 1 hr Unga Bunga Malung... 92
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr WasteWater 5,537
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 hr Arul 5,623
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 19 hr Mille1234 93
More from around the web