Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646605 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430778 Apr 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote...
We, as Catholics, "could care less" as to (where) you live and what you believe.
~~~~
What you are saying is...you care,... but you could care less..right?
I
As usual, Confrinting--you have become an "expert" at manipulating what I say, what Clay, or Regina or Anthony or Star or ANY CATHOLIC SAYS---just like you do with "bible verses' by "making them mean (only) what you want them to mean! Quit playing games confrinting! You know "exactly" what I mean!.. If you so firmly believe in your "bible only" (editorialized (opinionated) Christianity, then "go live it" somewhere else. HOWEVER, I/we as Catholics ALL KNOW that you CAN'T and WON'T do that, because your "entire bible only minister" is predicated, dependent and reliant upon attacking, condemning and passing your "personal opinionated judgement" against other Christians, their (daily) personal faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ and against the Churches they worship in---(especially Catholics)..... Your bible only ministry CANNOT EXIST without those attacks of your against the THE TRUTH of Jesus Christ's historically and biblically PROVEN One TRUE Catholic Church!!...I/we as Catholics,KNOW THE TRUTH and we will continue to put our faith, hope, trust and salvation in Jesus Christ, each and every day, at Daily Mass, the Eucharist (Christs true body and true blood, the Word of God proclaimed daily, the other Sacraments, personal prayer and the Adoration Chapel of the Blessed Sacrament. Like I said before---YOU CAN DO WANT YOU WANT!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#430779 Apr 1, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE!! We, as Catholics "read, follow and adhere" to Sacred Scripture "every single day" and (if and when) there arises a controversial clarification regarding the "true interpretation" of certain verses in the bible,(and there are many) we refer to the Catholic Catechism, to construe and elucidate the "true meaning --AND--- THE CHURCH--as the final authority;...It is "exactly as Paul directs us in I Timothy 3:15 when he calls THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH.
Your Protestant "bible only" denominations of 42,000 contradicting, inconsistent, and conflicting (interpretations of the bible) are "nothing but" a hodge-podge of chaotic and confusing "editorial opinions" which equals 42,000 different "relative truths" of bible interpretation (WHATEVER EACH PERSON "THINKS" IS TRUTH!!!
~~~

ONLY THE CHURCHES THAT ADHERE TO THE BIBLE ARE TRUE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES.

YOUR CULT

The Jehovah's witnesses,

The Mormons...

have your other books that you claim to be God's word...

You pay no attention to the scripture that says..

Pro 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Pro 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Yet you say you subscribe God's word...

Rev_21:27 And there shall in no wise ...enter into it any thing that defileth,... neither whatsoever worketh abomination,..

-->or maketh a lie:

but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Act_3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Location hidden

#430780 Apr 1, 2013
Alert!!!!
The Roman Catholic "Church" is Not Christian

Note: Concerning these last days, the Lord Jesus Christ said in Matthew 24:11, "...many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many." People are being deceived into thinking that the Roman Catholic Church is a Christian Church--but its precepts--when compared to the Bible--clearly show that the Roman Catholic Church is not a Christian church. This article is not about being "intolerant" or "anti-Catholic" -- it is about being "ANTI-DECEPTION" and, "HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN FOR ALL PEOPLE ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD, NOT MAN!" Now...let us go forward with this treatise.

In a few moments we will list some Catholic precepts and traditions and compare them with the Bible, but first we will take a glimpse at a specific Bible prophesy in the book of Revelation (chapter 17). It is about a woman, she is identified as a great whore (see Revelation 17:1)--and she is drunk, drunken with the blood of God's saints (see Revelation 17:6). The blood of the saints intoxicates her. This woman is a great city (see Revelation 17:18) that sits on seven mountains (Rome is known as the city of seven hills).
Preston

Athens, OH

#430781 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
IF HE ACCEPTS GOD DELIVERANCE AND IS SAVED...AND SANCTIFIED... HE WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE URGES YOU POST ABOUT.
THE BIBLE SAYS...AND AGAIN GOD DOES NOT LIE...
1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
tony has lifted him up to be very knowledgable so he is returning the favor to tony.and for no other reason. when God delivers, he doesn't stop halfway. the Bible is clear that we become a new creation in Christ, so he should not be saying that the old ways still have a hold on him
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#430782 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU DEFEND A MAN THAT says that he has not received deliverance AN ADMITTED HOMOSEXUAL ..
ARE YOU ONE ALSO...Is that the reason for you sudden tirade and name calling?
I was not writing to you ....are you defending him or yourself?
So you are saying you have no family members that are gay or struggling with it. If so you must be blind, deaf and dumb.
Would not suprize me one bit if your mean and prejudice, racy slurrs don't come back and bite you on your A$$.

Simply put you are a Pharasee
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#430783 Apr 1, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>tony has lifted him up to be very knowledgable so he is returning the favor to tony.and for no other reason. when God delivers, he doesn't stop halfway. the Bible is clear that we become a new creation in Christ, so he should not be saying that the old ways still have a hold on him
Yep, sounds like eternal security to me. We are a completely 'NEW CREATION'. Does the scripture ever state that we can be miraclously changed 'back'? Nope.

#430784 Apr 1, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying you have no family members that are gay or struggling with it. If so you must be blind, deaf and dumb.
Would not suprize me one bit if your mean and prejudice, racy slurrs don't come back and bite you on your A$$.
~~~

I agree with Preston... in his assessment ,,,

i believe a person cannot be half

saved any more ...than a woman can be half pregnant...

You either are or you aint...

----

As for unconditional eternal security...a person can abort their

salvation just as a woman can abort her child.

Location hidden

#430785 Apr 1, 2013
Preston wrote:
<quoted text>tony has lifted him up to be very knowledgable so he is returning the favor to tony.and for no other reason. when God delivers, he doesn't stop halfway. the Bible is clear that we become a new creation in Christ, so he should not be saying that the old ways still have a hold on him
Some are greatly mistaken in believing once a person is saved, the devil will give up on him...nothing could be further from the truth...He intensifies his attacks....

We become a new Spiritual creature.....but the physical body with all of its weaknesses is still there...it has not changed...

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

#430786 Apr 1, 2013
Preston wrote:
AMEN...
Preston

Athens, OH

#430787 Apr 1, 2013
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, sounds like eternal security to me. We are a completely 'NEW CREATION'. Does the scripture ever state that we can be miraclously changed 'back'? Nope.
still fishing for Scripture that will back up your false theology of OSAS. wont find it in the Bible.

Making us a new CREATION, doesn't mean that we wont go back to b eing lost.

JESUS MAKES, WE DESTROY, only idiots like you believe in OSAS, others do so because they are lied to by false teachers.

#430788 Apr 1, 2013
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying you have no family members that are gay or struggling with it. If so you must be blind, deaf and dumb.
~~~

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY RACY SLURS...

I have an international family.

Japanese, Black, Iranian, Polish German, Welsh also American Indian

Navajo ..So Don't pull your race card on me...

I don't have a barn on my mini farm and I don't have and ass..

I would like to have a few sheep..but I don't have a stream for them to

drink.

#430789 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY RACY SLURS...
I have an international family.
Japanese, Black, Iranian, Polish German, Welsh also American Indian
Navajo ..So Don't pull your race card on me...
I don't have a barn on my mini farm and I don't have and ass..
I would like to have a few sheep..but I don't have a stream for them to
drink.
~~~

Oh I forgot to mention my Ukrainian son-in-law ..

#430790 Apr 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are greatly mistaken in believing once a person is saved, the devil will give up on him...nothing could be further from the truth...He intensifies his attacks....
We become a new Spiritual creature.....but the physical body with all of its weaknesses is still there...it has not changed...
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
The Closer to God we get the more the devil attempts to derail us...

After Jesus was baptized and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him

He had His wilderness experience...

We will also have ours...

the Bible says ....

1Pe 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

1Pe 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#430791 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
ONLY THE CHURCHES THAT ADHERE TO THE BIBLE ARE TRUE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES.
have your other books that you claim to be God's word...
More of your Protestant bible only "lies" Confrinting!!! YOU "fundies" are the ones that "threw out" 7 books of the original Canon of Scripture (beginning at the Protestant Reformation). 7 of the ORIGINAL BOOKS OF THE BIBLE that the Early Church Fathers compiled, interpreted and formed in 382,393, and 397AD. You keep "digging a deeper and deeper hole" of lies, and distorting of the TRUTH OF HISTORY AND THE BIBLE with each and every "bogus editorialized comment" that you "invent"!
truth

Noranda, Australia

#430792 Apr 1, 2013
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
You need love her=wisdom.

Why you judging prophets as well killed..Jesus words is holy.
truth

Noranda, Australia

#430793 Apr 1, 2013
see.eve...
ve
vector
biociodiofiogiohiojiokioliomio niopioqioriosiotioviowioxiozio

bio
did i been correct
yes i am without knowing that i am..but i listen my heart i drove on map 25 km from Novosibirsk..
Why 25 km?
https://www.google.com.au/search...
medical dictators
truth

Noranda, Australia

#430794 Apr 1, 2013
https://www.google.com.au/search...

Sine moj slusaj sto ti majka govori.
''love your God with heart and mind''

see
''.''.ve...
truth

Noranda, Australia

#430795 Apr 1, 2013

Yes i walk trough city..maybe strange come and talk with me.
Why you so concern..did you see?
No I don't to much worried what other will say..i am not as you think..i am not come there walk with others..i simple walk follow my mind and go what i need see.

#430796 Apr 1, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your Protestant bible only "lies" Confrinting!!! YOU "fundies" are the ones that "threw out" 7 books of the original Canon of Scripture (beginning at the Protestant Reformation). 7 of the ORIGINAL BOOKS OF THE BIBLE that the Early Church Fathers compiled, interpreted and formed in 382,393, and 397AD. You keep "digging a deeper and deeper hole" of lies, and distorting of the TRUTH OF HISTORY AND THE BIBLE with each and every "bogus editorialized comment" that you "invent"!
___

It is not what was supposedly thrown out that concerns me..

It is what you Roman Catholics have attempted to edit in that is

diametrically apposed to God's eternal plan of salvation..

Strange doctrines fables, that are --->will worship and have absolutely

nothing to do with being ready for the coming of Our Lord and savior,,

____

Col 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Col 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Col 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Col 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

Col 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Col 2:23 ---> Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.
truth

Noranda, Australia

#430797 Apr 1, 2013
I liked know who control telecom here.
Why you concern where i am going and what i will see
if my heart fill and lead me there then i will see what i have to see..as well i think differently then others..no its not mean that i do anything..it is as it is..it is already there..i don't spend my money there..i spend my time to much ..as look in vain..i hope ..I have hope nothing in vain according our lovely God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antwan Carter 14 min SnowBunny1 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min VIKING 48,754
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Rosa_Winkel 971,688
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 27 min USA-1 38,755
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min MUQ2 44,687
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min MUQ2 281,255
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 105,619
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr WasteWater 2,062
More from around the web