Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,520
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
socci

Cameron, MO

#430467 Mar 30, 2013
Preston wrote:
Three days and three nights - It will be seen in the account of the resurrection of Christ that he was in the grave but two nights and a part of three days. See Matthew 18:6. This computation is, however, strictly in accordance with the Jewish mode of reckoning. If it had "not" been, the Jews would have understood it, and would have charged our Saviour as being a false prophet, for it was well known to them that he had spoken this prophecy, Matthew 27:63. Such a charge, however, was never made; and it is plain, therefore, that what was "meant" by the prediction was accomplished. It was a maxim, also, among the Jews, in computing time, that a part of a day was to be received as the whole. Many instances of this kind occur in both sacred and profane history. See 2 Chronicles 10:5, 2 Chronicles 10:12; Genesis 42:17-18. Compare Esther 4:16 with Esther 5:1.

It was a NT prediction by Jesus that just said three days. Any part of the day counts..

day one - Friday
day two - Sabbath
day three - Sunday

good study about that here..

www.wednesdaycrucifixion.com

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430468 Mar 30, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a NT prediction by Jesus that just said three days. Any part of the day counts..
day one - Friday
day two - Sabbath
day three - Sunday
good study about that here..
www.wednesdaycrucifixion.com
Your teachers must really be BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE for Christ Himslef said here that just as Jonas was in the belly of the whale THREE DAYS and..........THREE NIGHTS so would the Son of man be in the belly of the earth for THREE DAYS and THREE NIGHTS.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/...

My God but some of you guys are brain dead when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.

And that link you provided is definitely a good study.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink
You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think.

Now I have led you to knowledge but I definitely can't make you think.

Some of you guys are WILLINGLY IGNORANT.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430469 Mar 30, 2013
OOPS..FAUX PAS. Meant to say that the link you provided is definitely NOT a good study.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430470 Mar 30, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a NT prediction by Jesus that just said three days. Any part of the day counts..
day one - Friday
day two - Sabbath
day three - Sunday
good study about that here..
www.wednesdaycrucifixion.com
My friend whomever authored that link you provided, they should become one of my students and I will definitely straighten them out Biblically.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430471 Mar 30, 2013
Now I'll provide this link of the 156th Appendix to show you guys on a CHILDS LEVEL the events that took place surrounding Christ's death, burial and resurrection.

http://www.therain.org/appendixes/app156.html

Those of you that can read this link and understand it are way ahead of the game. Those of you that can't, well we will pray for your understanding.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#430472 Mar 30, 2013
Well I'll leave you good people with this closing thought. You have brought pagan practices into the House of the Lord to the point thaT IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE NOT SERVING THE LORD IN TRUTH.

The things that you do in Gods house you think you honor Him but in reality you insult the Lord and when one tries to show you the error of your ways you stand ready to proverbially stone that person. But Joshua said it best here and this is my advice to you as well...

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/joshua/24...
socci

Cameron, MO

#430473 Mar 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Your teachers must really be BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE for Christ Himslef said here that just as Jonas was in the belly of the whale THREE DAYS and..........THREE NIGHTS so would the Son of man be in the belly of the earth for THREE DAYS and THREE NIGHTS.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/...
My God but some of you guys are brain dead when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.
And that link you provided is definitely a good study.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink
You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think.
Now I have led you to knowledge but I definitely can't make you think.
Some of you guys are WILLINGLY IGNORANT.

fail.

The study is complete.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#430474 Mar 30, 2013
very disappointing, i posted all those questions and not one catholic tried to answer them including the "MAN" sir pope hojo,who knows catholic history better than anyone.you claim the church is the true church,your pope has a direct line to god himself so you should know the answers to my questions,but you do not say anything.could it be because you can't? because that the church does not teach the truth? and you are clueless to the actual truth? this is what makes organized religion dangerous,you are being filled with the ideals of one certain group that only uses books that promotes their agenda,and that is to draw as many people to the church for the sole purpose of making money.
truth

Perth, Australia

#430475 Mar 30, 2013
You say god don't have mercy..yes god don't liked us.
I liked tell you what my father teach me.

Ostani dijete jednostavno i radosno i kad u oku imas suzu vrelu.
by

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#430476 Mar 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks--but the TRUE Gospel of Salvation through Jesus Christ, is proclaimed, acknowledged and ministered to us Catholics (each and every day) at Daily Mass...... We, as Catholics (ALL KNOW IT AND RECEIVE HIM "7 days each week"!!!....... It is unfortunate that you bible only "fundies" are so blind to "that TRUTH"!!
Written like a true infidel, that expects to get into heaven by serving a corruptible man in Rome Italy.

Mat_4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Luk_4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#430477 Mar 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Written like a true infidel, that expects to get into heaven by serving a corruptible man in Rome Italy.
Traditions of men are just that, the sooner they realize it the better for them. Rome is what Rome was thousands of years ago.
Mat_4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Luk_4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Christ is the way the truth and the life!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#430478 Mar 30, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
very disappointing, i posted all those questions and not one catholic tried to answer them including the "MAN" sir pope hojo,who knows catholic history better than anyone.you claim the church is the true church,your pope has a direct line to god himself so you should know the answers to my questions,but you do not say anything.could it be because you can't? because that the church does not teach the truth? and you are clueless to the actual truth? this is what makes organized religion dangerous,you are being filled with the ideals of one certain group that only uses books that promotes their agenda,and that is to draw as many people to the church for the sole purpose of making money.
___

You wrote

you are being filled with the ideals of one certain group that only uses books that promotes their agenda,and that is to draw as many people to the church for the sole purpose of making money.

---
You are right in you assessment of books written by certain groups...

While some my not attempt to edit the word of God, as the Roman

Catholics do, yet when you go to their concordances, it is laced with

their own interpretations and applications of the scriptures.

As an example. the Schofield Bible is Baptist......and the references in the concordance is Baptist .

The Thompson Chain reference Bible is a Bible with no denominational

applications Neither is the 26, translation Bible that I use.

hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430479 Mar 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Written like a true infidel, that expects to get into heaven by serving a corruptible man in Rome Italy.
Mat_4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Luk_4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
YOU can continue to "worship" your (bible verses)!!.....I/we as Catholics will "continue" to "worship, proclaim, pay homage and reverence to JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior-(which has been the TRUTH, for over 2000 years)--in and through His One "true" Apostolic Catholic Church, the Bride of Christ.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#430480 Mar 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>My friend whomever authored that link you provided, they should become one of my students and I will definitely straighten them out Biblically.
~~~

Until you get deliverance from you homosexual demons, I for one am not interested in any thing you have to post..

If you can't live by the word .... then you are not qualified to teach it.

That goes for any one else here in this forum....that is attempting to teach God's word..from an unclean vessle

I am careful where I feed...and watch what I ingest int my spirit..

I loth to feed from a dirty dish...spiritually or physically.
or drink from a contaminated spring...

This is one of the reasons (among many) that I reject Catholicism
and the words of contaminated corruptible men...

JESUS IS THE ONLY INCORRUPTIBLE MAN IN EXISTENCE...THE HEAVENLY FATHER SAID...HEAR YE HIM...

The Hebrew definition of SALVATION...
is ...welfare, health, deliverance prosperity and victory...

H3444
IT ALL COMES BY THE BLOOD OF
&#1497;&#1513;&#14 73;&#1493;&#1468;& #1506;&#1492;
yeshu&#770;&#8219;a &#770;h
yesh-oo'-aw ...JESUS....NO ONE ELSE QUALIFIES....

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#430481 Mar 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU can continue to "worship" your (bible verses)!!.....I/we as Catholics will "continue" to "worship, proclaim, pay homage and reverence to JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior-(which has been the TRUTH, for over 2000 years)--in and through His One "true" Apostolic Catholic Church, the Bride of Christ.
~~~

2Co_11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have

espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a

chaste G53
&#945;&#788;&#947; &#957;&#959;&#769; &#962;
hagnos
hag-nos'
From the same as G40; properly clean, that is,(figuratively) innocent, modest, perfect:- chaste, clean, pure.

virgin to Christ.

THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED IN SPIRITUAL ADULTERY AND FORNICATION

WITH

IDOLS

ICONS

STATUES AND

IMAGES

ARE NOT ....CHASTE.

THEY CANNOT QUALIFY AS A PART OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430483 Mar 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
2Co_11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have
espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a
chaste G53
&#945;&#788;&#947; &#957;&#959;&#769; &#962;
hagnos
hag-nos'
From the same as G40; properly clean, that is,(figuratively) innocent, modest, perfect:- chaste, clean, pure.
virgin to Christ.
THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED IN SPIRITUAL ADULTERY AND FORNICATION
WITH
IDOLS
ICONS
STATUES AND
IMAGES
ARE NOT ....CHASTE.
THEY CANNOT QUALIFY AS A PART OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST
Your "editorialized opinionated (half-truth Christianity) is "filled with lies, heresy and anti-catholic (hatefilled) vindictiveness........ It is unfortunate Confrinting, that during this Easter week, of Christs death and resurrection, that the TRUE SPIRIT OF CHRISTIAN UNIFYING FAITH, SALVATION AND LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST "continues" to (escape and avoid) your hostile, mind heart and soul. Again, greet your wife KayMarie for me! She is the ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN in your family!!!
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#430485 Mar 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
2Co_11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have
espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a
chaste G53
&#945;&#788;&#947; &#957;&#959;&#769; &#962;
hagnos
hag-nos'
From the same as G40; properly clean, that is,(figuratively) innocent, modest, perfect:- chaste, clean, pure.
virgin to Christ.
THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED IN SPIRITUAL ADULTERY AND FORNICATION
WITH
IDOLS
ICONS
STATUES AND
IMAGES
ARE NOT ....CHASTE.
THEY CANNOT QUALIFY AS A PART OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST
Like I said before:--You can continue to "list" and "worship" your bible verses.......For it is like Jesus said in Matthew 7:16-20 "you will know my disciples by the "fruit they produce! Beware of false teachers for you will know them by the way they act, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit"!! My family and I will continue to worship and proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior His, life, death and resurrection (each and every day) at Daily Mass and the Eucharist, in and through Our Lords One True Catholic Church--and pray for you and KayMarie
A blessed Easter to you and your family!
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#430486 Mar 30, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Marge, I am probably the only Christian here on this forum that is free. So you accept the pagan practice of rolling easter eggs and bunny rabbits etc, all which are nothing but pagan fertility rites that have crept into the house of God and which gullible Christians have accepted hook,line and sinker as Christian things but in fact are an insult to the Lord of Hosts.
Have you never wondered where the practice of easter eggs asnd bunny rabbits came from and what in the Sam Hill they have to do with the death,burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Name one scripture where God told Christians it's okay to bring these pagan practices into His house.
Scripture tells us that judgement shall start at the house and that means with the so called church. Why? Because the so called church should know better than to turn the house of Gid into a Bethevan ( look it up ). The church is no longer known as BETHEL but todays church has become so corrupt that now it is known as BETHEVAN.
And whomever told you that you can just willy nilly choose whatever day you like to observe,whether that day is chocked full of pagan rites and practices (LIKE EASTER) has lied to you my sister. Even the so called Sunrise services are pagan. Have you not read Ezekile where the priests of the Temple were caught in that practice and God was very insulted with those so priests. There is much you have to learn my sister.
The first mention of Beth Aven, which means “house of wickedness,” in the Old Testament is in Joshua 7:2.
Clay

United States

#430487 Mar 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
If you can't live by the word .... then you are not qualified to teach it.
That goes for any one else here in this forum....that is attempting to teach God's word..from an unclean vessle
"If you can't live by the word than you're not qualified to teach it"

Then in your next post you bore false witness against Catholics.
Its time for you to hand over your Bible, you're not qualified to teach it.
The only way you can debunk Catholicism is to use deception. That's a fact.
This is another of the many reasons I know the Church is the one started by Jesus Christ.. you guys need to lie to bring it down.
Clay

United States

#430488 Mar 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before:--You can continue to "list" and "worship" your bible verses.......For it is like Jesus said in Matthew 7:16-20 "you will know my disciples by the "fruit they produce! Beware of false teachers for you will know them by the way they act, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit"!! My family and I will continue to worship and proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior His, life, death and resurrection (each and every day) at Daily Mass and the Eucharist, in and through Our Lords One True Catholic Church--and pray for you and KayMarie
A blessed Easter to you and your family!
I always thought it amusing that people who showed up 1900 yrs after Jesus, grabbed a Bible; read it; changed Apostolic teachings like the Eucharist and said "Beware of false teachers" as if the verse is directed at the Church that gave it to us!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min ChristineM 229,941
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Dally Mama 750,405
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min bacon hater 96,119
Gay snapchat names 12 min Rajin118 34
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min waaasssuuup 441,435
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Lyndi 174,423
short term relationship or date 55 min corleone00 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min RiccardoFire 261,648
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 602,159
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 21 hr girls united states 125
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 21 hr girls united states 387

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE