Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
414,901 - 414,920 of 532,707 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

They will produce miracle like never before.
Are you for sure they are God or try act as God..how many god or masters you have..whats so ever you make i can destroy..who say that..not me i just wrote that you know.
Now your Lord did not know who they are?!
Are you for sure?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

It appears that no one on this forum can understand Scripture...or, they are well able to understand, but to admit that they do, would reveal their erroneous beliefs...

2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Php 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better.

Would someone care to share with us the message that both of these verses teach???
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks--but the TRUE Gospel of Salvation through Jesus Christ, is proclaimed, acknowledged and ministered to us Catholics (each and every day) at Daily Mass...... We, as Catholics (ALL KNOW IT AND RECEIVE HIM "7 days each week"!!!....... It is unfortunate that you bible only "fundies" are so blind to "that TRUTH"!!
yep our Faith is weak. Still we pray for this kind.
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
Mark 4
37 And he cometh, and findeth them sleeping, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? couldest not thou watch one hour?
38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.
Just took note that Christ called Peter, SIMON wonder why since he had stated earlier he renamed him.
nice question, dear 7th:)
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

ones when they find out they are not on tree of life
what they can do..
Who will sit in Jesus chair?

they have many room yes
don't wish what is not yours its look perfectly nice
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Real Creator give free will for life.
Others who try rip off before Jesus return read about them..liar from beginning.
4GVN

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
Mark 4
37 And he cometh, and findeth them sleeping, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? couldest not thou watch one hour?
38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.
Just took note that Christ called Peter, SIMON wonder why since he had stated earlier he renamed him.
He probably did it for the poor confused catholics. He knew how they would try to make Peter a POPE. lol
4GVN

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of your celibite priests were 'gay'? Isn't that why it happened?
A very disproportionate percentage of priests are gay. But I predict that you will see the numbers decline as homosexuallity gains more acceptance. The need to try to find a place to hide will be less neccessary.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Tony you are still so far away from being free;
"In the same way, some think one day is more holy than another day, while others think every day is alike. You should each be fully convinced that whichever day you choose is acceptable."
Marge I fear that the verse that you paraphrased was greatly misunderstood in what the writer was talking about.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/romans/14...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

And Marge, study that scripture in Romans 14 a little closer and you will see that you greatly misunderstood what the writer was trying to teach us.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Folks,my house will be observing PASSOVER on April 4th on a thursday which is a HIGH SABBATH DAY and I will be serving Leg of Lamb...NOT SWINE. We also will be having green beans with potatoes cut up in them and seasoned with smoked turkey necks (yummy),baked mac and cheese,tater salad,fried corn,lemon pound cake with lemon glaze,bbq goat and chocolate dream pie.

Before we dine though my family will partake of communion service in honor of our Lord and Saviour.
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

The Jesuits should follow Cardinal Law into EXILE and GTHO of the USA!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Francis_...

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_co...
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Preston wrote:
Three days and three nights - It will be seen in the account of the resurrection of Christ that he was in the grave but two nights and a part of three days. See Matthew 18:6. This computation is, however, strictly in accordance with the Jewish mode of reckoning. If it had "not" been, the Jews would have understood it, and would have charged our Saviour as being a false prophet, for it was well known to them that he had spoken this prophecy, Matthew 27:63. Such a charge, however, was never made; and it is plain, therefore, that what was "meant" by the prediction was accomplished. It was a maxim, also, among the Jews, in computing time, that a part of a day was to be received as the whole. Many instances of this kind occur in both sacred and profane history. See 2 Chronicles 10:5, 2 Chronicles 10:12; Genesis 42:17-18. Compare Esther 4:16 with Esther 5:1.

It was a NT prediction by Jesus that just said three days. Any part of the day counts..

day one - Friday
day two - Sabbath
day three - Sunday

good study about that here..

www.wednesdaycrucifixion.com

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a NT prediction by Jesus that just said three days. Any part of the day counts..
day one - Friday
day two - Sabbath
day three - Sunday
Your teachers must really be BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE for Christ Himslef said here that just as Jonas was in the belly of the whale THREE DAYS and..........THREE NIGHTS so would the Son of man be in the belly of the earth for THREE DAYS and THREE NIGHTS.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/...

My God but some of you guys are brain dead when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.

And that link you provided is definitely a good study.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink
You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think.

Now I have led you to knowledge but I definitely can't make you think.

Some of you guys are WILLINGLY IGNORANT.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

OOPS..FAUX PAS. Meant to say that the link you provided is definitely NOT a good study.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
day one - Friday
day two - Sabbath
day three - Sunday
My friend whomever authored that link you provided, they should become one of my students and I will definitely straighten them out Biblically.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Now I'll provide this link of the 156th Appendix to show you guys on a CHILDS LEVEL the events that took place surrounding Christ's death, burial and resurrection.

http://www.therain.org/appendixes/app156.html

Those of you that can read this link and understand it are way ahead of the game. Those of you that can't, well we will pray for your understanding.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Well I'll leave you good people with this closing thought. You have brought pagan practices into the House of the Lord to the point thaT IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE NOT SERVING THE LORD IN TRUTH.

The things that you do in Gods house you think you honor Him but in reality you insult the Lord and when one tries to show you the error of your ways you stand ready to proverbially stone that person. But Joshua said it best here and this is my advice to you as well...

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/joshua/24...
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Tony17 wrote:
Your teachers must really be BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE for Christ Himslef said here that just as Jonas was in the belly of the whale THREE DAYS and..........THREE NIGHTS so would the Son of man be in the belly of the earth for THREE DAYS and THREE NIGHTS.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/...
My God but some of you guys are brain dead when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH.
And that link you provided is definitely a good study.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink
You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think.
Now I have led you to knowledge but I definitely can't make you think.
Some of you guys are WILLINGLY IGNORANT.

fail.

The study is complete.

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

very disappointing, i posted all those questions and not one catholic tried to answer them including the "MAN" sir pope hojo,who knows catholic history better than anyone.you claim the church is the true church,your pope has a direct line to god himself so you should know the answers to my questions,but you do not say anything.could it be because you can't? because that the church does not teach the truth? and you are clueless to the actual truth? this is what makes organized religion dangerous,you are being filled with the ideals of one certain group that only uses books that promotes their agenda,and that is to draw as many people to the church for the sole purpose of making money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

805 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Patrick 224,163
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,459
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min blind man n the bleachers 599,078
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min MASS 115,061
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Commander Bunny 256,481
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Lost In Transition 172,364
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 37 min Al Capone 3,952
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr bRB 74
•••