Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,723)

Showing posts 414,441 - 414,460 of529,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Thank Creator for his creation everything belong to Creator.
Thanks for Jesus Christ because he is deliver..he will be deliver from hand of evil and snare wicket and so on.
Thanks to Holy Spirit as protector..he will be protector every soul.
Who is full of Mercy will be Merciful as well Mercy will be obtain.
Who pray God always listen prayers as well remove good from evil.
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
See "this night".....not later...this nite!!!!

There is no contradiction as you would have it. Only Jesus has immortality until that day.

The soul is synonymous with salvation. Man is a living soul: "God breathed the breath of life and man became a living soul."

The false doctrine of the immortal soul Rome invented / borrowed from the Greeks; needed to support their 'virgin mary'. Mary the mother of Jesus is in the grave with all the rest.

The dead sleep as Lazarus did..

1 Cor.15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

No eternal hellfire. God would not torture his creation forever in fire!

The lake of fire is at the end of the world when God creates a new earth.(Rev 21)
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The end time events laid out in the Bible are as follows..

The Saints go to heaven bodily after resurrection at the second coming. The wicked are slain at that time. Satan is alone on earth for the 1000 years (bound). God returns to earth after the millennium in the New Jerusalem with the Saints. The wicked are raised in the resurrection of the damned for the GWTJ. Their judgment will be reviewed by the Saints during the 1000 years when the books will be opened. The wicked surround New Jerusalem and are destroyed in hellfire along with the old earth and all sin including Satan as God creates a new earth.
www.1000yearmillennium.com

There is only one denomination that correctly teach the 1000 year millennium in heaven, the 7th-day Adventist. I no longer belong to their church for other reasons but they are right about this. It is Biblical.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no contradiction as you would have it. Only Jesus has immortality until that day.
The soul is synonymous with salvation. Man is a living soul: "God breathed the breath of life and man became a living soul."
The false doctrine of the immortal soul Rome invented / borrowed from the Greeks; needed to support their 'virgin mary'. Mary the mother of Jesus is in the grave with all the rest.
The dead sleep as Lazarus did..
1 Cor.15:51 Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
No eternal hellfire. God would not torture his creation forever in fire!
The lake of fire is at the end of the world when God creates a new earth.(Rev 21)
If you have Scripture, that you say teaches opposite to the following...you are saying the Word of God is fallible...and you have every right to do so....

In my world the Word of God is infallible...there are no errors....no contradictions..

But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

"this night" means "this nite"..not later...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

o well

all saints and angels demons will be fall..

please explain why
one Jesus day=1000 humans years

please explain altar 3000 years from India..
please explain Egypt Chine and India religion..

What they waiting?

Are you for sure you did not know about billions years creation?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

cherubim story
explain

Who control sit of soul?
Did you lift up your soul to be idol?
Who lift soul and false swear?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Jesus Jesus Jesus
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
i fill that Cross as well crown too..

only holy day for me is cross
for evil and others look foolish
for me it is salvation
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
which sheep you liked
sometimes black sheep can eat wolf too
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="hojo"

Yes!!! "Born again" as a bible only--Protestant believer---but "RE-BORN again" into the FULLNESS of the FAITH, in Jesus Christ----through and in HIS One True Catholic Church.....After 35 (bible only years) of "distorting" Sacred Scripture and Protestant "re-writing and making up their own Church History)...it was the Spirit of God, through Jesus, that led me to the TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the bible and TRUE Apostolic Church History into the FULLNESS of the TRUTH of Our Lords One True Catholic Church....
God the Father through Jesus Christ His Son made "manifest" His True Body and Blood, in the Eucharist and "now" I receive HIM, accept HIM, and abide in HIM ever day, at daily Mass.......... The TRUE revelation of Jesus Christ, can't be made ANY CLEARER than this!

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Tiger Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Preston, you misconstrue scripture SO EASILY.
The good thief didn't meet with Jesus in Heaven that day.
Jesus said, "Touch me not for I have not yet ascended unto the Father."
That was on a Sunday morning. Did that disappoint the good thief?
No. He sleeps with all other dead people until he is resurrected.
Jesus was on earth for SEVERAL WEEKS AFTER HE ROSE.
Not yet in Heaven. Isn't that plain? What part do you not understand?
"I say unto you this day, thou shalt be with me in Paradise."
Saying this day... not being this day. Your grandfather is dead. He will be until he is resurrected when Jesus comes. Whatever communicated with you who looked like granddad was an imposter.
One of Satan's crew. Get this, Preston...
http://www.what-happens-when-we-die.com/
1. Man is made from the dust of the earth and becomes a
living soul with the breath of life from God which is the spirit.
2. Fallen man is “mortal.”
3. Fallen man does not have an “immortal soul.”
4. It is not possible to communicate with the dead.
5. Death is a painless, unconscious sleep.
(No awareness of time.)
6. Jesus Christ died, was buried, and then rose from the dead.
7. Jesus Christ will resurrect believers at His Second Coming.
death is painful,for two reasons one,an experience i went through with a good friend,his wife had cancer in the lymph nodes plus a heart condition,she died screaming in unbearable pain because if they gave her morphine it would of stopped her heart and the hosp. would be libel,two the person who loses someone goes through emotional pain,anyone who has lost someone close has experienced it. i am in favor of euthanasia because of what i witnessed that day,she screamed and called my friend all kinds of horrible things,blaming him for some reason why she got the disease and died young,i'll never forget that day.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

i experience attack
nightmare then you think
i don't scream that time
i been peacefully except what other never except temptation..yes
i fill complite that cross entierly with body crown too..
oh no they give something as i also think not going forget..yes i am i born like that..
uvijek vicni patnji=cross
see
after all they give me morphine too
after that many many differently document name and so on much more..
i am still alive
i don't blow hospital
even if i have reason

but i try tell you
who protect meeeeeeeeeeee

please explain
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

one day my father tell me and my oldest brother no don't go to school today yessss
we have to help..yes
its been heavy fisical job for us
not do that
in my age as i am nobody will except that
i except
we delivering up on story buildings things
but sadenly slip over me metal triple sheets
to heavy kill horse not only tiny young life
but
its slip off from my father and brother hand
i been down
its going toward me
ooooooooooooooh
what i have to do in deadly moment
how i escape
no i don't think as others
jesus..i turn over lay down toward tiny rock on ground no modern 20 cm high
splash over me
i been under that heavy metal sheets
not even touched
jesus jesus jesus
what me put in that condition
i can't fully explain
but i can tell you
i fill trough my body loving energy as well like simply fly toward tiny rock with my head without any scare within myself..no i remember like today..
i never say to my father and brother why is like that or you do that..no

i love and respect deeply my Father
i see his face white that moment
my father not believe i stay in life
until he go down and roll over that sheets on other side..
''don't be afraid father''i replay i am alright

yes don't be afraid my child i am going where you can't go
but i will send you spirit as protector and comforter..

now i will pray for my Father every day
my tears go now

Jesus deliver us!!!
Clay

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You wrote
"But for the record: Christ died on a Friday and rose on Sunday."
You Roman Catholics act as if Christ is still in the tomb.
You don't exercise faith in the finished work of Calvary...
All you do is celebrate his birth and his death...
but
When it comes to having faith in JESUS CHRIST and what transpired at
Calvary ...What was given to all man kind through his resurrection
...you gravitate from worshiping Jesus.... to your pagan Church...
Even in you icon/idol worship
you have nothing that symbolizes his resurrection....it all becomes a
celebration of
your pagan Church ...
YOUR POPE,
YOUR VATICAN,
YOUR (so called) HOLY FATHERS,
canonization of saints,
YOUR EUCHARIST,
your claim of authority .
Peter,
Papal succession,
Mary the mother of Jesus.....
holy assumption
immaculate conception
your rosary
subjects that are foreign to Christianity.
and have no relevance to God's eternal plan of salvation
Fables
fictitious assumptions
conjecture...
becomes your focus.
Jesus becomes only one of the icons
among the rest of your paraphernalia and little gods and a means to an
end of your intended domination of the world's religion.
With NO MENTION OF GOD THE HEAVENLY FATHER.
I hope you are having a Blessed Holy week.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Nay nay!!!! I do agree with them, as I would with any one else, when they teach per the Sacred Word of God..
On the matter of where do go the soul after death...they hit on the nail the head..
They along with you are just like the Serpent.

Genesis 3:4

King James Version (KJV)

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Only through Christ at the time God has set will man live again and that is at the resurrection. All scripture points to this only man puts the cart before the horse.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
heaven
1. the abode of God, the angels, and the spirits of the righteous after death; the place or state of existence of the blessed after the mortal life.
For those whom deny the truth in Scripture...you can also deny the correctness of the English dictionary!!!!!
Revelation 21

King James Version (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Clay

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>The original scripture had no comma's man put it their contrary to all other scripture stating otherwise.
It should read
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee today, shalt thou be with me in paradise.
You're debating on what the comma means??

Why not just accept what was taught?

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Wherever Jesus was after He was crucified, God and the Holy Spirit were there too and vice versa.
The theif was with Jesus in Heaven that day because Christ told him so.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, NOW I see how where your "bible only joy" comes from.-------Attacking, condemning, judging and "ripping into" the faith of other Christians, their personal faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ and in the Churches they worship in,(especially Catholics)........ Your actions don't sound like anyone I know that "HAS" a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.---AND---- Until you "actually do" come to know and receive with Our Lord (every day) your "bible verse quoting" ministry means "nothing more" than a "clanging cymbal or a noisy gong"!!
!
~~~

Rom_3:4 ...... let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Faith is built upon the word of God, I have no interest in any other.

Just because you reject it...does not negate it..

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Pro 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Pro 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Question..

Is it the purity of the word of God that makes you despise it?...
DOES IT BRING CONDEMNATION UPON YOU.... when the light of truth shines upon you?

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned:===> but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and ===>men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Joh 3:20 ===> For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Joh 3:21 ===>But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

1Jn_1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1Jn_1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

1Jn_1:7 ===> But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. <===

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LIVING WORD. WHEN YOU REJECT HIS WORD..
YOU REJECT HIM...

WHEN YOU TAKE SOME ONE ELSE'S WORD (OVER HIS) FOR GOSPEL, YOU MAKE HIM A LIAR. unless it says the same thing that he has spoken forth.

GOD ONLY UNDERWRITES WHAT HE HAS SPOKEN FORTH.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are having a Blessed Holy week.
Same to Clay.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard it all before. Anyone that believes it will be led to slaughter. The Vatican's idea of religious liberty is a one-way road. That is why their henchmen are in power flooding the USA with fellow Latins, and Muslims as they cleans Protestants from the land.
• The Real Latin Invasion
http://youtu.be/sRL3EIeJPCM
Since the Knight of Columbus president Ted & JFK's 1965 Immigration Act the USA has been destroyed by Multiculturalism that includes Muslims, previously only with seven (7) mosques in the entire country.
Catholics dont care since they put their Church above republican citizenship.
Having read the last chapter it doesnt end well for Rome and her followers.
On this day in 1836, the first Mormon Temple was built in Ohio.

Are you aware of the Vatican connection?
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Who is leading who..........

Rome is now more defined by the American Declaration of Independence than it is by the papal Syllabus of Errors;

it is more powerfully influenced by the Declaration on Religious Freedom, a Vatican II document Americans crafted, than it is by its own condemnation of Modernism;

its present Code of Canon Law resonates with the language of the Bill of Rights and affirms equality, free speech, due process, freedom of association, freedom of inquiry and the right of privacy (this is very different from Pius X's insistence that the laity must be "led…like a docile flock, to follow their pastor").

Rome realizes that the ideas and the language of American culture create a far more credible vocabulary for modern discourse than its own monarchical system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 414,441 - 414,460 of529,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

572 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Proxy Queen 715,914
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Jennifer 93,140
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Charlie Sheen 255,579
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 19 min yon 143
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min WasteWater 3,861
People in pain in Youngstown, Ohio 44 min yourmomma501 1
Who shops online for their electronic accessori... 46 min TekUniverse 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 223,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Ava 58