Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654138 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#429701 Mar 26, 2013
you explain about driving ticket ..yes yes its materialistic posesion money..now did anyone died..funeral company bot exist..Are you joking?

now its mean you explain perfection in materialisam..ohhhhh

now prince of air=wind

3x
athmosfere stratosfere troposfere
you mean that ticket

now
i say ones more
your law is not my law
nobody break nothing at all according set up wicket people your law is broken
why
look altar with wicket hand broken

see
read better

now
you need explain
who ad something shall be ad all error or sin to them..

read again
i say to you your law is not mine
as wel;l you explain before posessor is not Creator nooooooo

its mean
who is last will be first=there find your law is not exist
noooooooooooooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#429702 Mar 26, 2013
in matrix is so long evil evil upon evil..yes possessors upon possessors always some liars from beginning..

Since: Nov 08

usa

#429703 Mar 26, 2013
TO PAD QUOTES FROM YOUR POST:.Why do you want God to reveal Himself to you? jethro:to know the truth on whether or not he truly exists.pad:Would you believe anyone jethro who stood before you and said"I M HE the one who has created the heavens and the earth.?jethro:yes if he showed me undeniable proof,i'm not totally closed minded to the one god theory,i just don't see any undeniable proof that it's true,and you can't go by the teachings of organized religion,because they don't/can't teach the whole truth,because books are left out of the bible,some were burned by people who think they have a holy right to do so, and that is bull-s#|t,if the scriptures are the words of a god meant for man,no one individual group has a right to them,they belong to everyone,and should of been left alone so people could read them and try to understand what god is trying to convey to us,but it will never happen now because of a group of idiots....the one god theory can not be proven unless he reveals himself to us,can we handle it psychologically,don't know,but would love to experience it while i'm alive,is evolution a theory? no it's not, it is a fact,it has been proven,and i base my beliefs on that and what i see going on around me in the world today,and i don't see a god interceding on mans behalf,i see what is eventually going to see mans total destruction,you have to admit there are some pretty crazy people in control of countries that despise other countries and are threatening to start world war 3,and i see no god doing anything to ease the tension that is building,ISLAM is getting very aggressive as each day passes,i'm sure you have heard they blew up catholic churches in Africa because of the pope insulting their religion? bottom line is if he does exist and is sitting up in heaven he better get his butt down here and do something before it's to late,i have a bunch of wonderful nieces and nephews who i'd love to see grow up in a more peaceful world,one niece is smart enough to be president one day,at the age of 4 yrs old she taught "HERSELF" Spanish and sign language because two of her class mates were Spanish and one was deaf,i find that remarkable for 4 yr. old,they wanted her to skip a grade and move her up one but my brother refused because he wanted her to stay with her friends as long as possible in school,and not put to much pressure on her,which i can understand,he made the right choice.ok off tract here. continued.

usa

#429704 Mar 26, 2013
TO PAD:quote from you If you had a grand design or plan for the world,would you give the final segment of that design to be revealed before the PLAN was complete? JETHRO:how do you know it's complete or not? stop and think about the world and how we live,nothing has changed except the technology on how we do things,instead of hunting,we shop,instead of wearing animal fur we wear man made materials and sadly still fur,we work for a living to survive,people worked for themselves (farmers,cattlemen,goat&sh eep herders etc.)and bought and sold from each other,now we work for companies (underpaid of course)to earn money to buy our necessities we need and our toys to amuse ourselves.it seems to me the plan is in place and we just keep advancing the technology (by trial an error) which is close to being complete,we now just need to figure out nano technology and new ways to create medicines to keep us alive because all kinds of germs and viruses are "evolving" a defense against the anti-biotics we over use today.and we need to learn how to conquer space travel,because eventually we will run out of natural resources if the world survives to the 9 billion year mark predicted by science,which is when the sun is going to start burning out and we are history here.people are going to say i'm crazy for saying that but thanks to the telescope, we know it happens because man has seen it.there is star light that we can see, but the star itself does not exist anymore because it burned out,but it is so far away the light is just now reaching us.same as the signals we are sending out by satellite they traveling through space and possibly one day someone/thing will hear those signals just like we might from a distant planet. theoretically speaking anything is possible,we just have to wait and be patient and see what happens,and start getting along better before we end up destroying ourselves.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429705 Mar 26, 2013
Yes as child 4 years with explanation.
you correct..
please tell me why you against me
did you confess your sin
we confess as catholic my sin my sin my biggest sin
what is sin=lust luster=please tell me about 4 years shape symbols..can i drove that on path way..is that error or break law..what you will do if you break law to know on front but try judge innocent person within as child pure..Are you for sure your law is mine?
No your law is not my!!!
((()))=dead body on street why..if you know on front..what you will do
https://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#429706 Mar 26, 2013
neka te slave moja usta gospodine moj
gospojo moja..neka te slave usta moja
lust 12=l;us ta
proverb 12
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

its not nice who plotting others..

by
truth

Perth, Australia

#429707 Mar 26, 2013
then how i can express myself
evil
its not look like that
then
how i can explain
dead body on street
how
izmisljotina= modern innovation

usa

#429708 Mar 26, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ (God Himself manifested on Earth) gave authority to His Apostles.
Authority that Heaven and all the Angels would recognize as valid.
If you're going to claim yourself a Christian, you need to recognize that the Apostles established Sunday as the Lords day. This is what they commanded. Heaven acknowledge it as valid.(Matthew 16:19)
If you want to undo their authority and invent a 'joint' Judaism/Christian religion then you're acting on your own accord and without the authority to make such decisions.
clay:Apostles established Sunday as the Lords day. This is what they commanded. Heaven acknowledge it as valid.(Matthew 16:19)JETHRO:what book you reading? how do you get what you said from this? "Mathew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven......where does it state that the apostles established Sunday as the lords day? fabricated catholic catechism b.s. is what looks like to me. the Sabbath was changed to coincide with the pagan holiday of worshiping the sun,had nothing to do with any apostle,you expect me to believe that both gods day off and the pagan holiday just by chance happen to be on the same day?? and i'm the guy who drove to N.J. and bought the 300+ million lottery ticket. that's just as believable.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429709 Mar 26, 2013
Kakav prijatelj je Jesus?
Which friend is Jesus?

''kad te prijatelji prezru''

o well you allredy judge me
you put me on shame
as others judge and put Jesus on cross

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

usa

#429710 Mar 26, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, we have all known him personally recorded by all the historians of the time.
if you find proof for any other gods we will look at it but so far nothing.
not all historians of the time recorded the one god theory,if they all did we'd have more than one set of scriptures to go by,that is the problem,the greatest thing to ever happen on this planet to date and there is very little history of it,and thanks to the pagan/Christians(Catholics) there is even less,because they decided they had authority to burn some of the books,which they didn't.for all we know the man called Jesus is the creator of the one god theory,since neither the Aramaic or Hebrew alphabet contains any letter that sounds or looks like a "J." so how can "gods true son be named Jesus?" and lets take a look back on history of the gods, there was a god for everything that happened on earth known to man,because man had no knowledge of how mother nature worked,they figured there had to be some higher being taking care of them,supplying them with food and clothing,as man evolved and science was slowly being developed these gods disappeared over time,and it came down to one,this is why the catholic church was against science,if the last god was proven to not exist, that means the church could not exist and their dreams of riches and power would be gone.they resorted to spreading fear,violence and murder to protect that one last god,so they could keep all that they stole from occupied roman conquered territories,and the bloody unholy crusades.THAT IS TRUE HISTORY HOJO! whether you like it or not.

usa

#429711 Mar 26, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before---"Heretics, false teachers, and now "editorialist church historians, "have come and gone" for over 2000 years---YET----the One True Apostolic Catholic Church. formed, initiated and authenticated by Jesus Christ HIMSELF--------LIVES ON!!!-and will CONTINUE TO LIVE ON!!----In-so-far as your comment. "people are walking away from organized religion"---(you are half-right) People ARE walking away from organized "Protestant" religion and (by the thousands) converting to the TRUTH of Jesus Christ (IN AND THROUGH) His One True Catholic Church..........growing 1.5% every years, while every Protestant denominationb (including bible only religions, are ALL declining!!!
really? well you keep posting the number 1.6 billion Catholics in the world,a few weeks ago when the changing of the pope was taking place,according to a few different news sources stated that there are "only" 1.2 billion catholics in the world,so if the numbers are growing like you want to think,how can you go from 1.6 to 1.2 and think that more people are joining the pagan/christian church? going out last Sunday to get my paper i pass by 2 catholic churches on my way to the store and i saw a lot of empty parking spaces, hmmmmm but more and more people are joining the church. IN YOUR DREAMS.wasn't it palm Sunday last week? a holy day for the church and not many showed up,i guess they missed church because they are not use to the time change yet.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429712 Mar 26, 2013
''kad te prijatelji prezru''
i cry now as every day as every night
did Jesus cry
maybe not
Clay

Garden City, MI

#429713 Mar 26, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>clay:Apostles established Sunday as the Lords day. This is what they commanded. Heaven acknowledge it as valid.(Matthew 16:19)JETHRO:what book you reading? how do you get what you said from this? "Mathew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven......where does it state that the apostles established Sunday as the lords day? fabricated catholic catechism b.s. is what looks like to me. the Sabbath was changed to coincide with the pagan holiday of worshiping the sun,had nothing to do with any apostle,you expect me to believe that both gods day off and the pagan holiday just by chance happen to be on the same day?? and i'm the guy who drove to N.J. and bought the 300+ million lottery ticket. that's just as believable.
Matthew 16:19 shows the kind of authority Jesus gave Peter. Whatever decisions he makes within the Church, Heaven will recognize as valid.

Acts 20:7 Shows the Apostles 'gathering on Sunday to break bread. This is also called the Holy Mass.
As I showed yesterday, the Apostolic fathers clearly show Sunday the day being the Lords day.

Your assertion that Pagan Rome changed it to be the Sun god worship day is a lie. Sunday is from the authority of the Apostles.
Do you acknowledge your error?

usa

#429714 Mar 26, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I hope jethro sees your post here.
"You ask me how I know He lives?He lives within my heart."
How are you doing Oxbow?
I saw it,and what you say is true,if god exists he would be felt in your heart from day one,you would not have to be told he exists,you would know it like you would know the pain of a bee sting.but we have to told and taught he exists,again another problem i have with the theory.
Clay

Garden City, MI

#429715 Mar 26, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You never cease to amaze me with you ignorant comments AND ARGUMENTS that you make that are so diametrically apposed to the word of God...
You MUST walk/live in abject darkness.
You wrote
If you want to undo their authority and invent a 'joint' Judaism/Christian religion then you're acting on your own accord and without the authority to make such decisions.
WHAT YOU DENY ...THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN.... HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
The Bible says ... That God has already done ...
READ IT ALL ABOUT IT HERE
Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ,(by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
-->NOTE HERE WHAT GOD HAS DONE BETWEEN THE JEW AND GENTILE<--.
So I take it the Pentecostals gather on Saturday for worship?

'Confrint says the Bible says'.... Who's Confrint? nuff said.
You're no authority even if you do ordain yourself a Bishop. You control the folks in your compound who think you are an authority. But that's it. You preach strange and new doctrines not heard of before the Pentecostal movement was invented 150 yrs ago.

usa

#429716 Mar 26, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
God did not say we are to prove....but, rather, to believe....
It's hard to believe in something that you can't prove absolutely undeniably exists. we are taught Santa Claus exists,and now this coming Sunday a rabbit named peter is going to hop down a bunny trail and deliver Easter eggs is that true?

usa

#429717 Mar 26, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before---"Heretics, false teachers, and now "editorialist church historians, "have come and gone" for over 2000 years---YET----the One True Apostolic Catholic Church. formed, initiated and authenticated by Jesus Christ HIMSELF--------LIVES ON!!!-and will CONTINUE TO LIVE ON!!----In-so-far as your comment. "people are walking away from organized religion"---(you are half-right) People ARE walking away from organized "Protestant" religion and (by the thousands) converting to the TRUTH of Jesus Christ (IN AND THROUGH) His One True Catholic Church..........growing 1.5% every years, while every Protestant denominationb (including bible only religions, are ALL declining!!!
By JIM AVILA (@JimAvilaABC) and SERENA MARSHALL (@SerenaMarsh)
March 13, 2013
For the first time in history, a Latin American cardinal has been selected pope of the Catholic Church.

The decision by the Vatican to break with tradition and choose the first pope from outside Europe in modern times, Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires, Argentina, may illustrate the important role Latinos have assumed in the church -- and that the church is recognizing it.

The Catholic laity has been growing outside Europe, while shrinking in the traditional strongholds of Italy, France, Spain, Poland and Germany, the homeland to the prior pope, Benedict XVI.

In fact, according to Pew, Europe's percentage of worldwide Catholics has dropped by more than half over the past century.....JETHRO:yup the church is growing by leaps and bounds,this explains why they chose a pope from south america,why choose a pope from a place where the church is dying out,they are taking advantage of the fact that in Latin america the church is growing so naturally you pick a pope from Latin america.and the church is going to say he was divinely chosen,ya right,just like the Easter bunny will be here next Sunday.
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#429718 Mar 26, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear brother GIF the Lord gave me these verses when I was troubled today about the current afairs of the US,(gay marriage, effect on children), and this freed me from worry;
1 Oh, the joys of those who do not
follow the advice of the wicked,
or stand around with sinners,
or join in with mockers.
2 But they delight in the law of the Lord,
meditating on it day and night.
3 They are like trees planted along the riverbank,
bearing fruit each season.
Their leaves never wither,
and they prosper in all they do.
The LORD our God is sooo GOOD!
'God is good all the time; All the time God is good'

God Is Good All The Time - Don Moen
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#429719 Mar 26, 2013
SDA church defends Antichrist!

I hope all watch this. It touch's om a senario that entails all denominationsand is very informative on event taking plae behind the scenes
LTM

Marathon, Canada

#429720 Mar 26, 2013
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>I saw it,and what you say is true,if god exists he would be felt in your heart from day one,you would not have to be told he exists,you would know it like you would know the pain of a bee sting.but we have to told and taught he exists,again another problem i have with the theory.
That explains why I believed there was a God since I was 3.
Jethro, It's a choice we must make to accept, or reject Him .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min Classic 3,824
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Lbj 106,549
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Bongo 64,127
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 973,849
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 45,248
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 183,181
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,890
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 16 hr andy 43
More from around the web