Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,122
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#429013 Mar 21, 2013
we not say islam..we say Muslim world..they pray too as we rosary..they have some..as well they pray against trouble delal..or sejtan..now..why you make upside down everything.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429014 Mar 21, 2013
Jesus not forget his tears as well he know us our weakness too..now you liked pretend about your perfection because all of you fall..
byyyyyyyyyy
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429015 Mar 21, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
<quoted text>
No they did not. Rome has the neurotic empire. Now stop spreading lies.
<quoted text>
Says you. Actually the Puritan Protestants allowed the Natives to live in the colonies protected from Spain out west. It was only after this the treaties were all broken, by agents of Rome in Washington DC, Mary Land. The Jesuits continue to persecute the Natives still today.
www.redicecreations.com/article.php...
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...
a delusional one writes -- "Actually the Puritan Protestants allowed the Natives to live in the colonies protected from Spain out west."

Can you tell us where these Spanish were "out west" in 1620?

And where are these Jesuits who are still persecuting natives today?

I know, reality is something to be made up on the fly, but we need the details too. You can't make up your own reality within the important details.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429016 Mar 21, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are jailed and murdered in Iran.
That must mean that Iran is more moral in God's eyes.
Islam is the answer. Islam is peace. We need more submission to God along with less freedom and independent thought.
Don't get angry at the messenger just because some here sound just like the Mullahs.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#429017 Mar 21, 2013
A New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see what I said about the Catholics being the least offensive of all the christians? thanks for backing me up.
i'm not interested in being non-offensive to the grossly offensive kingdom of darkness, i'm interested in over-throwing it;)

"I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" Jesus

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#429018 Mar 21, 2013
A New Libertarian wrote:
A New Libertarian wrote:
did you see what I said about the Catholics being the least offensive of all the christians? thanks for backing me up.
<quoted text>
How would you know? Does your "bible" tell you that?
<quoted text>
Protestants did that, too. Protestants also slaughtered the American Indians, and hung people falsely accused of witchcraft in Salem.
<quoted text>
That's hilarious!! Do continue showing us you don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about!
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your delusions.
your kinda an offensive devil-lover!
truth

Perth, Australia

#429019 Mar 21, 2013
Please tell me where is that church..gates of hell not going prevail..please explain.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429020 Mar 21, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---Free Mind,--->>>GOD THE TRINITY WITH JESUS CHRIST and with >>>GOD'S WAYS [GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS]>>> is the Only Way for joy, peace, and happiness in all the world and the universe... Thankyou and hope to meet you in Heaven...
I don't get it. Why does your little god discriminate against most of humanity, such as over a billion Chinese?

In fact, the vast majority of people practice the same religion as their parents -- the religion in which they were indoctrination as children.

Why not a BIG God who isn't arbitrary and doesn't discriminate against humans who happen to be born to the wrong parents in the wrong place?

I may be a fool, but I don't buy the notion of the highest power in the universe being petty, arbitrary, and driven by weak human emotions.

After all, shouldn't such a god be greater than its creation - instead of having the same weaknesses and bigotry?

I think so.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429021 Mar 21, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
your kinda an offensive devil-lover!
So sucking up to Mussolini and Hitler was your God's wishes?

So much for stand up to the gates of Hell.
truth

Perth, Australia

#429022 Mar 21, 2013
i don't think so you going give command to me..
as well i don't say against chine..they are smart people..i never explain like you..its wrong from you..o yesssss
please tell me..o don't tell anyone..about what kucice formula..are you for sure nothing inside..yesssssss
don't pretend with your lips you need explain
elements=chemical formula within
grijeh ulazi u usta=food medicine anything as well you cover up your body too
you need explain much more
please be good
what chine india egypt waithing
millenium
chalange something
are you for sure you going win
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

Since: Nov 08

usa

#429023 Mar 21, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
First rule in betting. "To collect the bet...you must win it".
i did win,i gave you two correct answers,you said what day of the week it was and i said Tuesday which it was,so that is a correct answer,you did not specify that you were looking for a number of the day of the week which i gave you a correct answer of 3,so i win. you owe me a farm or i'll take cash value instead,or are you going to back out? i'll guess and say back out.
Clay

United States

#429024 Mar 21, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
So sucking up to Mussolini and Hitler was your God's wishes?
So much for stand up to the gates of Hell.
I don't think the Church 'sucked up' to either of those two. I really don't know a whole lot about Mussolini, but Hitler was condemned by the Church from very early on. Unfortunately a book that came out in 1999 called "Hitlers Pope" that was entirely based on unsubstantiated claims, fueled a new round of anti Catholic hate. People ate it up and spread it all as fact.
In reality, Pope Pius XII personally saved thousands of Jews in secret..hiding them in his personal residence and his vacation house.

On Palm Sunday in 1937, Pope Pius XI issued a Papal encyclical in German called "Mit Brennander Sorge" or 'With Burning Concern'(the only one ever written in a language besides Latin) officially criticizing the Nazis.
In the middle of the night before Palm Sunday, Vatican carriers smuggled it into Germany by train, foot, horseback, and whatever means they could. They hand delivered it to every Bishop in Germany with direct orders from the Pope to read it allowed at the Palm Sunday Mass. When Hitler heard about this the day after, he went into a rage, and the SS arrested the Bishops and Priests - many were never seen again. These Martyrs knew what was going to happen to them after they read a Papal letter criticising Hitler and the Nazis, but they did it anyway.

I can't provide links on my phone, but you can Google 'Mit Brennander Sorge' and check it on Wikipedia.

Also, check out Hitlers plans to invade the Vatican and topple the Church 'once and for all'.
(He forgot to read Matthew 16:18 I guess)

Since: Nov 08

usa

#429025 Mar 21, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
True...
Plus, after 1600 years, show us the real-world, real-life evidence of this moral superiority.
Where's the beef?
they briefly had superiority when they had the roman empire backing them,they got away with using fear tactics and murder and torture,that is your real world,real life of the man made christian,pagan church.
MICHAEL

Hamilton, Canada

#429026 Mar 21, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral superiority or "personal CONDUCT or mis-conduct of some of the members within the Church---have absolutely NOTHING TO DO with what the Catholic Church teaches, proclaims and instructs as being TRUE for over 2000 years of "biblical, Traditional and Historical TRUTH!....Jesus Christ established, formed and initiated HIS ONE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH--for the purpose of "saving sinners" (of which we all are)....... I/We as Catholics follow, adhere to and worship the TRUTH and the TRUE Gospel and Salvation of Jesus Christ (in and through) the His One True Apostolic Catholic Church-(each day at daily Mass and the Eucharist)-because it is the ONLY CHURCH that teaches the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the Faith!!
HOJO says.....it is the ONLY CHURCH that teaches the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the Faith!!

MICHAEL says......the Pope stated yesterday meeting with many leaders of different traditional faiths that we are all in this together to strengthen humanity.

Doesn't sound like what you say everyday on here. You better get with the program or get left behind. Pope Francis has no time for people like you who claim superiority over others.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#429027 Mar 21, 2013
socci wrote:
Your 1st link:
http://carm.org/wasnt-new-testament-written-h...

"the truth is that it was written before the close of the first century by those who either knew Christ personally"
- No. Luke was a 3rd generation disciple and "Paul" was a 3rd generation disciple. Note the phrase "before the close of the 1st C." - which indicates late in the century, which also implies decades after the supposed death of Jesus. Witnesses?- I doubt it. Oral tradition conveyed thru the generations?- more aptly possible/plausible. Written while witnessing the events?- Highly doubted by many scholars.

"had encountered him, or were under the direction of those who were His disciples"
- The NT is "attributed" to less than six of the original 13 Apostles, which means the true authorship is actually unknown. Which indicates that one cannot be sure the information is valid.

This is honesty.

Your link:
www.datingthenewtestament.com

- due to the fact that there is no reference data, footnotes, or bibliographies attached to this web-site, I'll have to disagree that it is formidable.
- Do you have information on where the data was accumulated from? Is the author reviewed by his/her peers for accuracy?
youtube

AOL

#429028 Mar 21, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429029 Mar 21, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the Church 'sucked up' to either of those two. I really don't know a whole lot about Mussolini, but Hitler was condemned by the Church from very early on. Unfortunately a book that came out in 1999 called "Hitlers Pope" that was entirely based on unsubstantiated claims, fueled a new round of anti Catholic hate. People ate it up and spread it all as fact.
In reality, Pope Pius XII personally saved thousands of Jews in secret..hiding them in his personal residence and his vacation house.
On Palm Sunday in 1937, Pope Pius XI issued a Papal encyclical in German called "Mit Brennander Sorge" or 'With Burning Concern'(the only one ever written in a language besides Latin) officially criticizing the Nazis.
In the middle of the night before Palm Sunday, Vatican carriers smuggled it into Germany by train, foot, horseback, and whatever means they could. They hand delivered it to every Bishop in Germany with direct orders from the Pope to read it allowed at the Palm Sunday Mass. When Hitler heard about this the day after, he went into a rage, and the SS arrested the Bishops and Priests - many were never seen again. These Martyrs knew what was going to happen to them after they read a Papal letter criticising Hitler and the Nazis, but they did it anyway.
I can't provide links on my phone, but you can Google 'Mit Brennander Sorge' and check it on Wikipedia.
Also, check out Hitlers plans to invade the Vatican and topple the Church 'once and for all'.
(He forgot to read Matthew 16:18 I guess)
The Vatican as usual played both sides.

The Second Secret of Fatima was obviously constructed and timed to support Hitler's (and Mussolini) invasion of Russia.

The RCC is not perfect. Get over it.

You don't need a perfect church, just a good one. Thanks to the new Pope, I think you are in luck.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429030 Mar 21, 2013
Do we get any clue here of how Jesus summed up his teachings?

No.

Are we told in the Bible?

Yes.

I wonder who promotes all the bigotry we see here?

According to Jesus, it must be Satan.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429031 Mar 21, 2013
MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOJO says.....it is the ONLY CHURCH that teaches the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the Faith!!
MICHAEL says......the Pope stated yesterday meeting with many leaders of different traditional faiths that we are all in this together to strengthen humanity.
Doesn't sound like what you say everyday on here. You better get with the program or get left behind. Pope Francis has no time for people like you who claim superiority over others.
Pope Satan is his only leader.

We must pray for all the Satan worshipers in this den of evil anti-Christs.
Free Mind

Spring Hill, FL

#429032 Mar 21, 2013
"The fundamentalist belief system is one that purports to have all the answers. It also claims to be the only way -- all deviations lead to hell. It follows then that parents who believe this would be very concerned about what their children believe. Any alternative ways of thinking about major life questions would be highly threatening. Consequently, the fundamentalist household rarely encourages children to explore their own thoughts, to be open-minded about ideas, or to come to their own conclusions. In fact, fundamentalist parents are typically vocal in their opposition to the teaching of critical thinking skills or values clarification in schools."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 259,223
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 3,061
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Aura Mytha 738,749
Snapchat nudes. Girls add me and will send back... 17 min asaplee23 22
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min HipGnozizzz 173,642
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min An NFL Fan 118,221
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min Just Think 227,409
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 601,000
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••