Agreed. It a shame that 98% of Priests give the other 2% a bad name.<quoted text>
According to you bible only "buffoons" ALL priests are pedophiles. The fact that statistics show that less than 2% fall into that catagoriie "means nothing to you"!! You "fundies" will say or do ANYTHING to keep your hostility, hate and vengeance "heated up" in your hate for Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church..... The fact that Protestants sexual abuse pedophilia (Equals or exceeds) that of Catholics priests makes "no difference" to you sola scriptura "editorialists" who "thrive on" spreading Protestant "propaganda" WHEREVER and WHENEVER the opportunity comes up!!(which is ever available minute)
No matter, it was the decades-long WORLDWIDE cover-up by the Popes and Cardinals -- the Catholic Princes of morality -- that is most disturbing.
That should concern anyone with morals.