Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,664)

Showing posts 413,261 - 413,280 of529,793
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes - the Oxbow dialect.
Give it up - I've passed by this post and won't be returning to it.
Cheers!
First rule of good manners. Reply to gibberish with better gibberish..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Please state the difference between what you call a "natural man" and a man who is "not natural".
One guy is a natural man...the other ain't!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

759 735
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Again == I 100,000% agree. I am "spiritually discerned."
So are you.
Again == a simple question you must missed: When ill, does Oxbow seek out a "discerned" medical science doctor who uses intellect and seeks to comprehend mentally -- or does Oxbow seek spiritual cures?
How exactly does Oxbow apply his non-discerning spiritualism beyond this board?
Does Oxbow even know what discerned means?
See??? I told you!!! This will not change until you are no longer a natural man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
1Co_2:14 But the --->natural<--- man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
THE WORD -->NAYURAL<-- DEFINED IN GREEK
Natural
G5591
&#968;&#965;&#967; &#953;&#954;&#959; &#769;&#962;
psuchikos
psoo-khee-kos'
From G5590; sensitive that is, animate (in distinction on the one hand from G4152, which is the higher or renovated nature; and on the other from G5446, which is the lower or bestial nature):- natural, sensual.
~~~
The natural man us the unregenerated carnal MINDED man ( man not Born again) that walks by his five senses..
The man that depends upon the prompting of the Adamic nature, as appose to the Spiritual man ...
THE MAN THAT IS BORN AGAIN, THAT RECEIVES SPIRITUAL INPUT...
THE MAN THAT IS QUICKENED...made ALIVE ...as it is written
Rom_8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
---
Rom_8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Natural: sensitive, i.e. animate, in distinction on the one hand from non-carnal, i.e. humanly ethereal (as opposed to gross), or (daemoniacally), a spirit (concretely), or (divinely) supernatural, regenerate, religious:--spiritual, which is the higher or renovated nature; and on the other hand, "physical", i.e.(by implication) instinctive:--natural, which is the lower or bestial nature):--natural, sensual.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
759 735
<quoted text>
See??? I told you!!! This will not change until you are no longer a natural man.
I am proud to be a natural man.

You are certainly a natural man when it comes to your health and your wealth, as I have pointed out.

When your health is on the line - you go to a discerning medical doctor, not a spiritualist.

When your wealth is on the line, you somehow re-interpret all of Jesus' teachings on money.

You haven't become a eunuch, even though you are now able with modern medicine. Typical of a natural man.

I'll also bet you do not take up serpents.

We are both natural men. Only I am happy to admit it. Don't worry, no boggy man is going to punish you for using common sense.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Let's break down your statements, okay, to see how accurate you are....
<quoted text>
~~~
1Co_2:14 But the --->natural<--- man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Good - you repeat the specific area of dispute.

Thanks!
<quoted text>THE WORD -->NAYURAL<-- DEFINED IN GREEK
Natural
G5591
&#968;&#965;&#967; &#953;&#954;&#959; &#769;&#962;
psuchikos
psoo-khee-kos'
From G5590; sensitive that is, animate (in distinction on the one hand from G4152, which is the higher or renovated nature; and on the other from G5446, which is the lower or bestial nature):- natural, sensual.
Good, but not so good. Here you have defined the word Natural, but you didn't give the link for others to check it out for themselves. Do you think we are to take your post as "true"? Hmmmm....we can, if you let us verify what you say.

We could also include your definition you mined as a direct reference to the Lower and Higher Self. You may use a different word, but both reference the same "origin" - Self [being/consciousness/mind/Self ].

If we can use the context in the passage as our basis - "But the --->natural<--- man" - which presents an adjective of 'man'. It is a type of man, it is specific-type of man, it is not just a man. It is a 'natural man'- so we regard the phrase as a complete description by "Paul".

So let me use an example - Natural - as defined by dictionary.com .

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/natura...

nat·u·ral
[nach-er-uhl, nach-ruhl]
adjective
2. based on the state of things in nature; constituted by nature: Growth is a natural process.
- reflects a process, not man
3. of or pertaining to nature or the universe: natural beauty.
- same as above
4. of, pertaining to, or occupied with the study of natural science: conducting natural experiments.
- could fit the scenario, because of Christianity's dislike of Science, but probably not.
- if it wasn't for man's ingenuity, you wouldn't be on the computer, and still writing on deer skins. Although, if used, it would show how the passage fails at being true.
5. in a state of nature; uncultivated, as land.
- again, would contradict the passage and not applicable to 'man'
6. growing spontaneously, without being planted or tended by human hand, as vegetation.
- this one doesn't fit, because 'plants' aren't a valid adjective before the word 'man'. Unless you know a "Plantman". Do you?
7. having undergone little or no processing and containing no chemical additives: natural food; natural ingredients. Compare organic (def 11)
- does not fit
8. having a real or physical existence, as opposed to one that is spiritual, intellectual, fictitious, etc.
- this is more in line with the text if the "word of God" is actually of a spiritual nature. It would also designate the Bible useless, because man is not able to discern "God".

-- but -- if we were to take these next two definitions --

22. unenlightened or unregenerate: the natural man.

34. an idiot.

- one now gets the sense of a more purer saying. And since you also used this same definition, we agree that this "man" is of the material world [lives by the five senses] and not one of the spiritual world.
- it also appears to me that you aren't of that world, as you do not have a SIX SENSEs - or do you GiF? Here are a few "sixth senses" [IMO - gifts] that have been 'known' to exist in people:
1. premonition / foresight
2. dreams that can solve murders
3. seeing ghosts/spirits
4. talking to ghosts
5. mind reading

<continued>

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

<continued to GiF>
<quoted text>The natural man us the unregenerated carnal MINDED man ( man not Born again) that walks by his five senses..
The man that depends upon the prompting of the Adamic nature, as appose to the Spiritual man ...
THE MAN THAT IS BORN AGAIN, THAT RECEIVES SPIRITUAL INPUT...
THE MAN THAT IS QUICKENED...made ALIVE ...as it is written
Rom_8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
---
Rom_8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Hmmmm....who authorized you to interpret this passage the way you have?

"Paul", whether you believe this or not, describes a person who is "aware" of themselves, and then goes onto say that a "spiritually minded person is life and peace" - which is also OF THE MIND - Self.

Why do you promote Self, yet try to dispute that it exists and what Jesus taught?

A: It is because you have allowed others to dictate your life with the false dogma of men {i.e Pharisees}

Move past the words and understand their meanings.

Self.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply amazing!!!!!
If I believe in Jesus, all the horrible Jewish text will disappear from my KJV Bible!!!!
Thank you, thank you!!!! Many times over!!!
Maybe if you would do what you say you do, and believe Jesus, you wouldn't need the KJV at all.

No need to thank me, but the gesture is noted. Repay your thanks by buying a toy for a child and see the enlightenment right before your eyes.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
First rule of good manners. Reply to gibberish with better gibberish..
Do you know what the 2nd rule is?

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
One guy is a natural man...the other ain't!!!!
Pssst....you may want to work with GiF on coming up with a conclusion.

I helped - check out my other post.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Your doctors is zero..if they stay in function or have influence or privileged or abuse power of authority destroy one person or family or so ever any reason..
does meter financial economical political or racial..
its crime ..

Power which others want as influence toward tribe nation any people are on much more high level where very easy can be influence for large proportion of destruction..
For remove that sort of power its some= destructive
as you see on every action coming reaction..does meter where who how?

Economical and financial influence keep power is product for everything.
In all direction as positive for benificary as well negative as distraction.
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud to be a natural man.
You are certainly a natural man when it comes to your health and your wealth, as I have pointed out.
When your health is on the line - you go to a discerning medical doctor, not a spiritualist.
When your wealth is on the line, you somehow re-interpret all of Jesus' teachings on money.
You haven't become a eunuch, even though you are now able with modern medicine. Typical of a natural man.
I'll also bet you do not take up serpents.
We are both natural men. Only I am happy to admit it. Don't worry, no boggy man is going to punish you for using common sense.
3 neg judgies. I'm hurt :o(

Natural men banter on topix boards... go to work, invest their money, take care of families, when gravely ill go to discerning doctors.

Natural men have sex, watch TV, have central heat & air, and throw away too much food.

Many of the early Patristic writers were not natural men.

But no one knows what these un-natural men are called?

Deep stuff.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

smrk maciji brk mlijeko=symbol za macku i maciji brk
macka mac=sward
bcdfghjklmnpqrstvwxyz
baccacdacfacgachacjackaclacmac nacpacqacracsactacvacwacxacyac zac
use each 3x letter
smrk=grk=trk
sac=sec=grk smrk trk train=?
trk=speed
sec=electric srk grk=napajanje=conducror izvor energije
milk=
mi ilk
ami emi imi omi umi
21 century
um=conciseness brain izvor savjest or mind for what where they have information from where
um i ulk k=c pronouncement on my language some
21 lc=cl21
https://www.google.com.au/search...

my mind is not yours..my words is not yours
my heart=love me=keep me sustain me lead me i will tell you..dobra dusa=good heart

on every action destruction

x=meaning of x..export import
ex port im port
please understood me
i can only work if i have ppeace but myself
i don't have that..

my mind fly simply pleti vezi=words
remember me i am not as you think
i am so simply from any words or anything what i see around its very easy find..
nk
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

i am on wrong place in wrong life..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

its is about holy spirit
lead me
love me
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
759 735
<quoted text>
I WANT to be a natural man. What makes you want to be un-natural?

Maybe Cannibalism. Dude, how is eating your children spiritualism?

"If after this you still refuse to listen and still remain hostile toward me, then I will give full vent to my hostility. I will punish you seven times over for your sins. You will eat the flesh of your own sons and daughters .... and I will take no pleasure in your offerings of incense ...." (Leviticus)

Do un-natural men still burn incense?

:o)
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
i am on wrong place in wrong life..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Another un-natural man.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

they sold milk here to whom..war silent war inflammatory

read how its work inspection without law or any authority
is that mental test or doctor diploma accusation toward innocent citizen here in this country
maybe much more further..

your law is not my law
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 413,261 - 413,280 of529,793
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

523 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min curiouslu 716,240
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min KiMare 93,167
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Bastards 114,576
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Lyndi 171,416
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min andet1987 3,868
Is Vin Diesel gay? (Mar '09) 22 min andet1987 109
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min CunningLinguist 223,103
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,620
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••