Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 20,637)

Showing posts 412,721 - 412,740 of511,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Come along with Ollie and me as we celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
Why, even the beer is colored GREEN.
..and wait until you see 'the guys' put down 22-27 of 'em.
They don't bother to sit down to urinate. They just standUP and do in in their drawers.
...and another thingy, Stanley and I always have a drunken 'cop' drive us to and from the drinkUP.
So here's to St. Patrick....the Patron Saint of Ireland who drove ALL the snakes out of Ireland with a high perCentage of them ending up in TOPIX Forums.
Too bad, St. Patrick didn't have us around with our BLACK Buses. Those snakes would have gotten then one-way ride to their ultimate party.
Go Figure.
I'll pass afraid I might get Man Boob's

Man Boob Truths: Nine Big Causes of Gynecomastia

Alcohol abuse. Drinking severe enough to cause liver disease can alter the way the body metabolizes hormones, resulting in breast enlargement. Other hormone-disrupting conditions that can result in gynecomastia include kidney failure, malnutrition, and thyroid disorders.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-200242...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
This angry one sure obsesses over condoms and rear ends a lot.
He seems to be an expert.
Naw.

Not at all.

Stanley and I seldom, if ever, get angry.

We get even a lot, and arseHoles like you can't seem to handle it.

Meanwhile, there are several eeejits hereIN that walk around with condoms hanging out of their holes...and you are one of them. Stanley has observed that each of you have a 'different' colored condom sticking out and Stanley surmises that you all Phuck one another and that's your way of identifying yourselves when your sick Queer partner happens to look 'down'.

I personally suggest that using all that vaseline sprinkled with coarse sand and salt and causing all that rawness in your Queer partners hole, is just going to breed some GOD-awful disease just lie some years ago when you Queers kept ejaculating your semen into one another's arseHoles on top of banks of schidt that something awful did grow out of it. It was AIDS....and it sure places a whole pile of you hateful ILK on our assigned BLACK Buses.

Go Figure.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved?(Song of Solomon 8:5.) IT WAS a glorious hour when the church came up out of the wilderness. She had done her work well; she had been faithful to her task. She emerged from the wilderness condition to lay the treasures of her hard-fought battles at the feet of the church of the last period, that era which the Redeemer called “the times of the Gentiles.”(Luke 21:24.) The contest had been long. It had not been a Thirty Years’ War, or a Hundred Years’ War, but a 1260-year straggle. It had been cruel for the Church in the Wilderness. Though she never had peace from battle, she always had peace in battle. The torture chamber, galley chains, burning at the stake, hard labor, and a plebeian status had been forced upon her. Yet, as victor, what had she won for humanity? Had she not won liberty, enlightenment, and the right to worship God according to the dictates of conscience?

The tendency of modem writers is to reflect upon the erroneous idea, assiduously built up by the interested parties, that the Papacy is the connecting link between the church of the apostles and the Christianity of the present time. Even among Protestants and nonreligious people there is much false reasoning. The following quotation will exemplify this. Says a modem writer:“Protestantism must never forget that its faith was communicated through Catholicism. The Roman Church remains the only link during many centuries between the modem world and the early Christian enthusiasts.” This book has sought to make it clear that the Church in the Wilderness, of the 1260-year period, is the connecting link between the apostolic church and our time. To her, we are indebted for the learning and the treasures of truth preserved throughout the Dark Ages. As to the transmission of the pure text of the Holy Bible, credit should not be given to the Papacy, which has placed tradition above the Bible, but to the faithful churches who adhered through years of darkness and superstition to the original apostolic writings and their uncorrupted translations. This volume, in some small measure, pays tribute to these unsung heroes of the past of the true Christian church.

THE WILDERNESS PERIOD ENDS

http://www.godrules.net/library/wilkinson/101...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!! Wrong again as usual New Age! I don't need to copy and paste anything! It's called "AD-LIBBING ----the--- TRUTH!! Two words that have "escaped your vocabulary as well as your thinking!!
~~~

Ad-libbing's is the doctrines and teachings of the Roman catholic

church..."AD-LIBBING to God's eternal plan of salvation...

Deceit and and fables...that lead to a dead end street...eternal death.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The One True Catholic Church has been verified, recorded and proven for over 2000 years and whether I repeat it over and over again, doesn't change change "anything"! It still remains an authenticated and proven FACT of biblical and historical Church History! What it comes down to is that your "rejection and denial" of this recorded TRUTH of the Catholic Church --now becomes "your problem"! Your denial of the TRUTH of Jesus Christs One True Church has not,and will not "EVER" make it "untrue"!
That your pagan Church has existed is not in question...What is in question is ...

Is it teaching/following God's eternal plan of salvation..

the answer is NO ..The proof is ...It doe not subscribe to the word of God... The results that proves the above...is the track record of the pagan religious organization...

To put it bluntly ...IT IS AS FULL OF SIN AND DEBAUCHERY AS A OPOSSUM IS FLEAS..AND TICKS...

~~~~

Jud 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Jud 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Jud 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Jud 1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Since: Nov 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible IS the Word of God, and the Bible also teaches that it IS the Word of God but it is also teaches that it is NOT the final authority. Paul tells us in 1 Timothy 3:15 that the Church (not the bible only is the pinnacle, pillar and foundation of the TRUTH The bible also teaches that the Apostolic tradition IS the Word of God, as well.... 2 Thess 2:15 teaches us that we are to obey and "hold fast" to the Tradition,whether by word of mouth or the letter. This tradition is different than the traditions of men that Jesus condemned. We are to obey Apostolic Tradition and reject human traditions that void Gods Word. The Apostolic Traditions are the oral teachings of Jesus Christ that He handed on to His Apostles and the teachings of the Apostles were dictated to them by the Holy Spirit (again) The Bible is the Word of God, but it is NOT the only authority for Christians1 It can't be--because it CANNOT interpret itself! The Bible directs us to an authority "outside of itself" to understand what it actually means. This is why Catholics have the greatest love for Sacred Scripture. The Early Church Fathers, from the very beginning, when the Canon of Scripture was formed in 382,393, and 397AD, wanted to insure that the bible was properly interpreted and not abused with false and heretical interpretation, that TODAY, continue to divide the body of Christ. The Catholic Church wrote, translated, copied and preserved Gods written word for over 2000 years throughout the ages. The Catholic Church does not interpret the scriptures for us. We read it, ponder its meaning, interpret, and clarify its TRUE Meaning. The Church does direct us to the TRUTH of what the bible actually says, means, its purpose, its intention and its true translation which came from (again) the Early Church Fathers.
Again--this is why Paul, in I Timothy 3:15 says "The Church (not the bible alone) is the Pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH. The Church (Jesus' One True Church) remains as it has for over 2000 years--The FULLNESS of that TRUTH!!
the bible is not the complete word/s of god because not all the scriptures are in the bible,books were burned by order of emporer constantine,he nore the church fathers had no right to do that,and your right " that the Church (not the bible only is the pinnacle, pillar and foundation of the TRUTH" the church is the pinnacle of truth but it's not the catholic church,it's the church of jesus who is the rightful head of his church,the pope is nobody and the roman pagan/christian church means nothing to god/jesus,and once again i have proven apostolic succession does not exist,the bible is not properly interpereted,because it's not a completed book,it is a book of books hand picked by MEN,to create a new religion that both pagan and christian can live with,constantine himself made that statement,because the roman empire was quite large at the time.the history is there and authenticated you just refuse to belive it.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
we need to go back and find my post, I forgot where it is. It lists scripture describing Jesus relationship with God the Father before he was transferred to earth to live as a human.
that's ok,right now i'm having my pc overhauled because i got hacked the other day,and i'm using my sisters right now,so i'm not going to have access to a pc as i would like,so i'll be late responding to posts,but i will respond when my pc is done.

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
we need to go back and find my post, I forgot where it is. It lists scripture describing Jesus relationship with God the Father before he was transferred to earth to live as a human.
the post you are looking for is #427091,page 20598...pain in butt sister wants her pc,so i'll get back to you as soon as i can.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Naw.
Not at all.
Stanley and I seldom, if ever, get angry.
We get even a lot, and arseHoles like you can't seem to handle it.
Meanwhile, there are several eeejits hereIN that walk around with condoms hanging out of their holes...and you are one of them. Stanley has observed that each of you have a 'different' colored condom sticking out and Stanley surmises that you all Phuck one another and that's your way of identifying yourselves when your sick Queer partner happens to look 'down'.
I personally suggest that using all that vaseline sprinkled with coarse sand and salt and causing all that rawness in your Queer partners hole, is just going to breed some GOD-awful disease just lie some years ago when you Queers kept ejaculating your semen into one another's arseHoles on top of banks of schidt that something awful did grow out of it. It was AIDS....and it sure places a whole pile of you hateful ILK on our assigned BLACK Buses.
Go Figure.
This angry poster again obsesses over condoms and rear ends.

He is indeed an expert. I guess having clergy with 4 to 6 times the Aids rate as the general population is helpful.

This poster would do well to get tested now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_an...

"One report suggested that since the mid-1980s Roman Catholic priests in the United States were dying from AIDS-related illnesses at a rate four times higher than that of the general population; with most of the cases contracted through same-sex relations, and the cause often concealed on their death certificates. A followup study done the next year by the Kansas City Star found AIDS-related death rate among priests was "more than six times" the rate among the general population in the 14 states studied."
Cj desmosedici

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

The idea that Cardinal Ratzinger is gay is repulsive, ludicrous, & unfounded. Tiger Woods is a sex addict- perhaps he swings both ways- just as STUPID! Obama is destroying/bankrupting the USA & THIS THREAD(BS) is "MODERN JOURNALISM"??!!!! Disgustedly Yours, CHL IV
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1950 .....
Symptoms:

1.. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
Done that!

2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail ! That too!

3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person..yep!

4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you..Aha!

5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. Well darn!

6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished. Oh , no not again!

7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND.."And I just hate that!

8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should "DELETE." Oh No!

IT IS CALLED THE "C-NILE VIRUS."

Hmmm.....Have I already sent this to you, or did you send it to me?

ATEMCOWBOY

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
004 949 792 494 414
<quoted text>
There are many.....even you, once in a while, will speak the truth that is supported by Scripture!!!
yes, there is a difference between me and YOU. when I speak, I give Scripture to back up my words. and if not Scripture, then my posts are intelligent and meaningful,
UNLIKE YOU, WHO CAN ONLY USE POOR GRAMMAR AND UNCOUTH WORDS TO TRY AND MAKE YOUR POINT.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>This is Stanley... and Ollie is no more phoney than you are, you hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.
Another fact is that you are destined to showUP at the BLACK Bus station sometime in the future for your one-way ride to your ultimate party.
While on the assigned BLACK Bus, the dedicated driver (who we have seconded from 'ol Scratch himself) will be cornHoling you every so often. So often in fact, that you will lose so much weight that when you arrive at your end destination...you will be nothing left but a sagging foreSkin with a Tattoo on it reading 'I am the last of the wannabees'. Meanwhile your screams for your mommy will go unheeded as the designated BLACK Bus driver's minders ram things up your lower extremities so far that your eyeBalls will fall out on your cheeks. That doesn't matter though, because the seat next to you will be occupied by a more ugly bastard...if you can believe that.
Ollie sends his worst regards and says 'you are one ugly prick to begin with'.
Go Figure.
So much anger and bitterness -- cloaked as comedy.

You are in our prayers. Sorry the sisterhood rejected you :o)
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing you risk vs other Atheist, is you go out of your way to mock God and Christianity. Obviously, an Atheist who was raised that way - perhaps behind the Iron Curtain, would have a decent chance at Heaven I would think. Only God can decide such a thing. And only God can see into your soul too. But from what I can tell, is: you not ONLY want no part of this God thing...you want others to NOT have a part of Him either. THAT is where the real danger to your soul lays. You attempt to steer others away from God every single day.
Maybe you're not so content with being Atheist...
Maybe he's mocking an absurd vision of God, a vision that says God is an arbitrary buffoon?

Or maybe he's mocking how so many use the name of God to validate their bigotry and hatred?

Maybe.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Im sure life is very good for you. Didn't you just enjoy a nice warm vacation in Arizona? That doesn't make my blood boil at all. Eventually it will all end for you. Just like everyone else (including me) we'll be laying in the gutter of human life, staring up at the sky; taking our last breath. Your 'gutter' might be a comfy hospital bed and maybe mine will too. But since its the setting for our final breath in this World, I'll call it a gutter.
If there is a God, you'll know for sure shortly after.
For me, I already know and I don't need to die to see Him.
I don't want to die because I want to be around to help my children to Heaven as well as continue to love and support my family. You don't want to die because you want to enjoy this life some more. Right? Well, have at it Mike...enjoy until its done.
OK, so why do Catholics with no children NOT want to die to see God?

This vision treats humanity like God's ant farm. Too simplistic IMHO.

Of course, you haven't done what Jesus suggested for "those who are able." Why not, if you REALLY believed?

Do you wash your hands before meals? Don't you believe Jesus?

Instead, you and others preach in a manner Jesus very clearly preached against, in order to more easily validate your so-called faith.

Silly rabbit.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Family intermarriage was allowed by God during those early years. God later changed this in Leviticus. This was no problem for their genetics at that time.
The point of females marrying ASAP is the family and no single women thus endless fornication and sex immorality as we see today. The men, like Jesus, stayed with their family until older able to support themselves. The young men are often unable to support themselves. Jesus was 30 before getting baptized.
"Family intermarriage was allowed by God during those early years."

Absurd, but if that's all one has, then so be it.

10 to 1 this one runs to a medical science doctor when he gets sick, and not to the Bible like a Christian Scientist who actually walks the talk.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
You, NOT being a Roman Catholic, have NO idea what you are talking about.

Of course I do. The KoC want to run the govt and make america Catholic. You are no different than the Muslims.

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
While the Christians were indeed victims of Rome's crusades to put an end to Christianity, the early Christians 'won out' and under Charlemagne the Roman Empire accepted Christianit and ALL forever after became Christiandom.
The Knights of columbus and 'other' Papal Orders have done more, and continue to tremendous work to help and assit the poor both at home and abroad in the areas of foodStuffs, medicines, equipment, technical assistance, doctors, nures, hospitals, special cancer wards, assistance for the Lepers (especially the Leper colony in Cuba), help to the high perCentage of HIV - infected peoples of West Africa along with supplies for them to combat River Blindness.
Now, do tell everyone....what have you done for your fellowMan today....other than schidt on him!!!
Stanley seems to think, and Stanley is seldom wrong, that you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

No, no, not those Christians. The Christians destroyed when the papal knights pretended to be fighting Islam as they both exterminated all the Christians of the region all across the middle east Syria and north Africa. This was not only the Orthodox but all those Christians Rome pretends never existed like the Syrian Christians. They do the same today as the American crusaders fight with Islam in the mideast cleansing Christians making the place a radical Islamic state and causing mass-immigration into the west. To be expected when you run empires. Rome created Islam. They are allied in global jihad. Obama as a muslim youth went to a Catholic school - common for Islam & Catholics.

Good works will not earn your way to heaven while following the bloody pope in Rome. Only faith in Jesus counts for righteousness.

All this "helping the fellow man" is really just about control. To "serve and protect". The KoC were patterned after the Knights Templar who run the pope's empire "helping the fellow man." He that protects you controls you.

We dont want your "help" or liberation theology. You mostly "help" the illegal immigrants flood across the borders to make america catholic!

Doctors and nooo cancer cure as the hospitals are controlled with your deathcare. And now with Obamacare Washington has increased this. You kill people every day. Not even a cure for the common cold! The KoC KoM and Masons all work together in this, as they do running the police & govt.

Just so we know who to blame.

:

The Knights of Columbus oath includes killing children when ordered to do so.

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same can not be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their position in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus."

Sandy Hook school massacre begins to make sense as the bloody pope wants to disarm Americans!

www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1100159...

• The Blue Mass

www.youtube.com/watch...

Rise of the Dark Knights

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/tag/dyla...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pass afraid I might get Man Boob's
Man Boob Truths: Nine Big Causes of Gynecomastia
Alcohol abuse. Drinking severe enough to cause liver disease can alter the way the body metabolizes hormones, resulting in breast enlargement. Other hormone-disrupting conditions that can result in gynecomastia include kidney failure, malnutrition, and thyroid disorders.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-200242...
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

And don't eat eggs fried with bacon,

...and don't eat meat as it is 'colored' red

.....and don't drink TapWater as it contains tooo much chlorine

.......and don't do this and don't do that.

According to 'olAL-da Fraudster- Gore, the ocean level is going to rise several meters in the very near future as the Pole Caps begin to melt.

Didn't stop him though, from buying a 35,000 Sq. Ft. house on the California coastline.

....Al and his 'carbon footprint' is enough for any 100 Jumbo jets....of which he has one....and recently sold his TV station to the Arabs in Qatar. This from the arseHole who has been complaining about the use fo fossil fuels for so long...now gets in bed with one of the prime suppliers of Oil & Gas.

Stanley suggests you do some drinking yourself. Get 'giddy' enough to rattle off the names of Al Gore and all these other eeejits that he runs with.

I, personally, think that you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

Go Figure.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks again! for reading my post.
The biggest letdown you will ever experience is when you see me in heaven in a room right across from yours. Room #1629
I think I will put a request into God to have you moved to a basement apartment, beside the noisy elevator and ice machine.(lol)
Its all in fun......
God is angry.

God hates fun.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>that's ok,right now i'm having my pc overhauled because i got hacked the other day,and i'm using my sisters right now,so i'm not going to have access to a pc as i would like,so i'll be late responding to posts,but i will respond when my pc is done.
~~~

When YAHOO.COM ... ADVISED ME ...that my P.C. was in jeopardy I changed my pass word ...There was nothing wrong with my computer...I had all the security in place..that I needed...

Hackers had figured out my pass word...

They work relentlessly to steal...and instead of the the law
protecting you...on the flip side there are the legit insurance companies that take advantage of the threat of the thieves and make their money by selling you protection against the thieves ...

I am suspicious that the thieves and the insurance company's work together...are one and the same...

One threatens you, while the other offers you protection against the threat.

Either way they both stand to profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 412,721 - 412,740 of511,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

744 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min Neelakaran 2,913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kapusta 679,234
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Liam 37,986
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min Harrison Freebird 52,445
Sex ed in middle school (Sep '13) 17 min merlinlover99 5
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 19 min RFD 375
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Ratloder 109,354
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min New Age Spiritual Leader 596,444
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 58 min wilderide 89,377
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr wilderide 216,278
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr JACK 216
•••
•••