Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 573,618
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#428220 Mar 16, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Some 5 year olds are known to lie, cheat and steal too. Based on their natural desire to act in such selfish manners, does that make the sinful activity right or less harmful to society and themselves? If they act out those selfish desires can they not be trained to understand those activities are not acceptable? Or, are they acceptable since a seemingly innocent 5 year old can and sometimes does does them?
Is having more than one wife a sin? In your statement above you speak of activities that are not acceptable. Acceptable to whom? In some cultures having more than one wife is acceptable yet in a culture like ours having more than one wife will get you condemned to hell by the religious community.

Also there are some in this culture that say that we shouldn't drink any alcoholic beverages or gamble or you will go straight to hell. Yet Christ turned water into an alcoholic beverage ( wine ) and gambling was invented by God. Have you guys never heard of casting lots that is in the scriptures. Yep, casting lots is gambling yet in todays religious community if you partake of any of these activites they will have you skipping to hell and make you take a short cut too,lol.

They read a scripture where it stated that a woman sjhould not wear anythign that pertains to a man and they went off half cocked after reading or should I say MISREADING that verse and started teaching that a woman should not wear pants and condemns those that do wear them to hell as well.

Many people will not listen to you Christians when you start spouting bible verses because you have a serious credibility problem when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428221 Mar 16, 2013
ZABA=CAR W= FOLCVAGEN

DEMON FROM OUR JULISKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOOK COLOR FROM OUR LOVLY PRINCE
HE ART EVERY HEART

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NOTHING EXISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Ridiculous excess

Charleston, WV

#428222 Mar 16, 2013
Some yoyo has gone to a great deal of touble to infiltrate Beckley Topix by planting all these excessively large threads. The concepts selected challenge native cultural values. The size of the threads suggests they were salivated over in large cities before being deposited among us on Beckley Topix. A Bizarre activist with some questionable morals and causes.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428223 Mar 16, 2013
LAJ LAJ LAJ JULISKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE

E SAD CE NAS BAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE

USTIPKE BABE MAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

USTIPAK=MAP
WHERE IN CHINE RIP OFF BANK

HE ART EVERY HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTT
DANCE COCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OH JULISKA I BAREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HEJ CARE BARE
CAROLIJA NIJE MIRACLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LAJ LAJ LAJ LAJ
JILISKA I BAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

CMOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#428224 Mar 16, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
GOD IS NOT STUCK ON STUPID NOR IS HE GLUED TO DUMB...
HIS WORDS ARE .
Rev_21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Rev_22:15 For without are--> dogs,<-- and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
--->DOGS<--- HOMOSEXUALS
Deu_23:18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a ==>dog,<== into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
==>DOG<== DEFINED IN HEBREW AS USED IN DEU 23:18
H3611
&#1499;&#1468;&#15 00;&#1489;
keleb
keh'-leb
From an unused root meaning to yelp, or else to attack; a dog; hence (by euphemism) a male prostitute:- dog.
Now wait a minute now. I just read your post a little closer. Who you calling a prostitute? I;m not a prostitute cause I don't sell it. I give it away with two for one coupons,LOL,LOL. Seriously though this word male prostitute needs to be elucidated on a bit. Is this male prostitute a phrase that applies to gay guys or straight guys (GIGOLO'S ) that sell themselves to females.

Yopu just automatically applied the word male prostitute to gay men whan in fact Heterosexual men can sell themselves to women and be known as a male prostitute as well.

There is much I could teach you grasshoppa.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428226 Mar 16, 2013
ZABA=CAR=FOLCVAGEN
FOL FOLKA
FOL FALL FELL FILL FULL

LAJ LAJ LAJ JULISKA

CARANJE I BARANJE BARA I CAROLIJA

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

YOUR LAW IS NOT MY LAW
RIPOVICI I PULJICI
POPLJUVAROVICI

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM
OKOLO SE SECE U CRKVICU NECE

JUK JUK JUK LOOK LOOK LOOK
LAJ LAJ LAJ JULISKA
ZAKACI SE ''

EVIL PEOPLE DEMONS AND CHURCH

NEMOJ VISE MOLIT NEMOJ ICI VISE U CRKVU
NEMOJ POSTIVAT LUPEZE MINISTRE
I NEMOJ SA DAVLIMA IMATI POSLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ima nesto sto neznate
ima nesto sto ce doci
truth

Perth, Australia

#428227 Mar 16, 2013
i don't respect coruption
your law is not my law
byyyyyyyyyyyyy evil peopleeeeeeeee
truth

Perth, Australia

#428228 Mar 16, 2013
in this city nothing exist

i kad ce kriminalci koji su se uvukli na vlast u necije ime opet doci da nas guraju napadaju
i kad ce te proklete vjestice i vjestci i carolije stpat nada mnom i mojoj obitelj
rugloooooooooooooo davlijeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kriminalciiiiiiiiiii
imat ce vas tko pronac
truth

Perth, Australia

#428229 Mar 16, 2013
kriminalci na vlasti
byyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#428230 Mar 16, 2013
kriminalci
sve ima pocetak i kraj
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#428231 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
HIS WORDS ARE .
Rev_21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Rev_22:15 For without are--> dogs,<-- and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
--->DOGS<--- HOMOSEXUALS
Deu_23:18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a ==>dog,<== into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
H3611
keleb
keh'-leb
From an unused root meaning to yelp, or else to attack; a dog; hence (by euphemism) a male prostitute:- dog.
Have you ever LIED ? Furthur more dod you have to ask forgiveness same concept and you are still corruptable til the resurrection.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#428232 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
HIS WORDS ARE .
--->DOGS<--- HOMOSEXUALS
H3611
keleb
keh'-leb
=

>

>>

Show resources

Add parallel

1 Corinthians 6:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428233 Mar 16, 2013
your law is not my law..i don't respect satanic corupt criminals
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo
byyyyyyyyyyyy
i kad cete opet progonit mene i moju obitelj

by satanic evil develish organization

evil

no people don't need respect law any more
truth

Perth, Australia

#428234 Mar 16, 2013
znaju kriminalci i sotonisti sto nam cine
kriminalci na vlasti
Pad

Rockford, IL

#428235 Mar 16, 2013
truth wrote:
gledaj me gdje lutam
gdje skitam
gledajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
50 centi rosaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
oh so poor
bukaci=oni koji govore
podmetaci=oni koji podmecu
babe lazljiveeeeeeeeeee
boj se lojpuza muska
i brkata zenska
kako 12 brkatih zena ili djevojaka moze biti 12 apostola imama i paroha
a kako 12 lojpuzih muskaraca moze biti 12 nevinih djevojaka u bijelom
neprodaji zmije i zabe pod ribe
neprodaji orase i bajame za smrdljiva jaja
nuts
Is that nice?
no
my sin my sin my bigest sin
now
still i am going see
lokva=smrdljiva bara=place for frog DEMON
how looks in ART
which color will be buildingDEMON
look in administration if i am liar
look geometric heavenly body jen tra jantra juntra hunta
Are you for sure i am stupid not pray inaf
yes i cry and pray to much
now i am going how its look
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bomboni bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm
in this city npothing exist
why
bara baroviciiiiiiiiiiiiiiii barnet policy=see administration
demon
why i am wrong
because you are very bad wisher to meeeeeeeeeee
its nothing toward me
its toward this city
what in art color mean
bara baretina=changing weather=dry weather policy
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i am going now see much moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
in this city nothing exist future
as you try change weather patern
its change others thing
but policy on corupt way =zeroooooooooooooooooo
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZTgc3bLrGvcXX
Enjoyed that beautiful song by Miroslav Skoro.Thank you for sharing true!
Pad

Rockford, IL

#428236 Mar 16, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
=
>
>>
Show resources
Add parallel
1 Corinthians 6:11
King James Version (KJV)
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Dr. Ben Carson is a 7th Day Adventist. Enjoy listening to him speak about Common Sense,and practicalities.He is one individual that God might be raising up to confound the Obama trend to make this country a third world nation.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#428237 Mar 16, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe your own pope's teaching that clearly says Christ did not build a Catholic Church!!!!
From your NABre pope approved Bible:
this word (Greek ekklsia) occurs in the gospels only here and in Mt 18:17 (twice). There are several possibilities for an Aramaic original. Jesusí church means the community that he will gather and that, like a building, will have Peter as its solid foundation. That function of Peter consists in his being witness to Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of the living God....
I added: The Catholic Church is a denomination.....No denominations are named in Scripture....nor in the definition of ekklsia...
Just the "same old" bible only "self-editorialied" (distorted opinionated interpretation) of the bible, and Church History--of which you OX, have become an "expert" at manipulating!! I/we as Catholics will continue to "stick with over 2000 years of the TRUTH" of PROVEN Church History and TRUE interpretation of the bible...... You can "keep your 21st century (modernistic) editorial opinions and argue with your other 42,000 other inconsistent "fundies"..who don't agree with you either!!
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#428238 Mar 16, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Is having more than one wife a sin? In your statement above you speak of activities that are not acceptable. Acceptable to whom? In some cultures having more than one wife is acceptable yet in a culture like ours having more than one wife will get you condemned to hell by the religious community.
Also there are some in this culture that say that we shouldn't drink any alcoholic beverages or gamble or you will go straight to hell. Yet Christ turned water into an alcoholic beverage ( wine ) and gambling was invented by God. Have you guys never heard of casting lots that is in the scriptures. Yep, casting lots is gambling yet in todays religious community if you partake of any of these activites they will have you skipping to hell and make you take a short cut too,lol.
They read a scripture where it stated that a woman sjhould not wear anythign that pertains to a man and they went off half cocked after reading or should I say MISREADING that verse and started teaching that a woman should not wear pants and condemns those that do wear them to hell as well.
Many people will not listen to you Christians when you start spouting bible verses because you have a serious credibility problem when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD.
You avoided all of my questions.

I will indeed have a credibility problem when compared to Christ. If you are comparing yourself to Christians, you are using the wrong measuring stick. When we measure ourselves to Jesus we all soon find that we ALL fall short.

I'm not sure how God invented gambling when the people crucifying Christ were casting lots for his clothing. Do you not see Satan behind the sin?

The NT instructs us about proper marriage and when the New Law went into effect it replaced the Old Law.

I find drunkenness condemned in the Bible. I also believe drinking is probably not the best Christian influence on others. Do I think it is a sin to consume alcohol? No.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#428239 Mar 16, 2013
StarC wrote:
Must run.
Have a blessed 5th Sunday of Lent!
God bless our new Pope Francis.
<><
Mackrel Snappers convention you say ?
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#428240 Mar 16, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity...there are no denominations mentioned in Scripture...because He found no denominations...
No one is "buying" your bible only "editorialized opinions" which are nothing, other than more of the same Protestant "propaganda"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Osmius 808,892
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min KiMare 97,852
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min Neelakaran 5,621
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min AnnieJ 608,112
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 51 min AN NFL FAN 121,322
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 2,972
Moses never existed 1 hr HipGnosis 1,241
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 268,794
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 7 hr Mille1234 93
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 19 hr Coco 202
More from around the web