Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 637685 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Clay

Union, NJ

#428369 Mar 17, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't need the sweet tea starburst-colored Les Paul Classic this morning. We're worshipping in the manner the first century Christians did. Without instruments, with the exception of course of our God given instruments, accapella.
Shouldn't be sinful at all to worship God exactly as the first century Christians did, should it?
I won't knock you for worshiping God how you do.
But you do not worship like the first century Christians. If you did, you'd be Catholic or Orthodox.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#428370 Mar 17, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to worship and most of the church, the Christians that are not sick or traveling, will be there. Although we cannot all be together, Christians from all over the globe will be worshipping and partaking the Lord's Supper in the same manner as I will be.
We're meeting on the first day of the week per the examples given to us under the new covenant. Just as a team huddles it will be a type of huddle. Hopefully the Christians "huddling" today will be running plays throughout the week.
How Often did the New Testament Church Keep the Passover?

Is there anywhere in the New Testament where clear instructions are given regarding how often the Passover ordinance should be observed? There is!

I Corinthians 5:7-8 sets the stage for later instructions from the apostle Paul that we will review momentarily. These verses state,“Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven…but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.”

Here, in the New Testament, Paul plainly calls Christ the Passover and gives instructions to Christians to observe the Days of Unleavened Bread. In this same epistle, he gives further instructions about the Passover observance.

I Corinthians 11:23-28 is often misunderstood by people to be a license from Paul to observe the Passover as often as one wishes to do it. The phrase “as oft as you do it” is said by many to mean that Christians may take the bread and the wine as often as they choose! The proper explanation of these verses springs from verse 24. Notice that the Passover is a memorial,“a remembrance.” Memorials are observed on an annual basis. Verse 26 shows that this memorial refers to “the Lord’s death,” which occurred on the Passover (remember, Christ is our Passover [I Cor. 5:7]). In ancient Israel, the Passover was always kept once a year. Verse 28 shows that the Passover ceremony is preceded by careful self-examination—which could not logically be done every day or every week, even if a person did wish to do it this often.

I Corinthians 11:29 warns of Christians taking the Passover “unworthily.” And it can be taken improperly—or unworthily. Self-examination was tied to this warning (vs. 28), just as was the issue of when it was taken (vs. 23). Christians must properly discern the symbols that represent Christ’s sacrifice.

It should be clear by now that the New Testament Lord’s Supper is a direct continuation of the Old Testament Passover, except that different symbols, commemorating Jesus’ death, have replaced the slaying and eating of a young spring lamb. As we have seen, Christ is slain for us in place of a literal lamb. This ordinance should still be observed on the 14th of Abib. nowhere did god change this instruction! Recall that Christ readied His disciples for the Passover—“when the hour was come.” It was taken at the right time and on the right day. Certainly Christ never substituted this ceremony with the modern popular celebration of Easter

http://rcg.org/books/hostlsbt.html
Clay

Union, NJ

#428371 Mar 17, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
They DO take on the issue. Perhaps you could ask your interpreter or Priest or whatever to read and study it and tell you what a good Catholic should think about it.
No they don't take do the issue. Like you, they pretend certain truths don't exist. Like, the collective official Jewish canon came AFTER all the Books of the NT were written.

So, which Books are Jesus and Paul endorsing.

Tradition tells us the first century Christians considered Tobit and the other ones inspired. Even the Jewish sect that possessed the Dead Sea Scrolls had Tobit in their collection.
They thought Tobit was the word of God, how come YOU don't, Saban??
Clay

Union, NJ

#428372 Mar 17, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
How Often did the New Testament Church Keep the Passover?
Is there anywhere in the New Testament where clear instructions are given regarding how often the Passover ordinance should be observed? There is!
I Corinthians 5:7-8 sets the stage for later instructions from the apostle Paul that we will review momentarily. These verses state,“Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven…but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.”
Here, in the New Testament, Paul plainly calls Christ the Passover and gives instructions to Christians to observe the Days of Unleavened Bread. In this same epistle, he gives further instructions about the Passover observance.
I Corinthians 11:23-28 is often misunderstood by people to be a license from Paul to observe the Passover as often as one wishes to do it. The phrase “as oft as you do it” is said by many to mean that Christians may take the bread and the wine as often as they choose! The proper explanation of these verses springs from verse 24. Notice that the Passover is a memorial,“a remembrance.” Memorials are observed on an annual basis. Verse 26 shows that this memorial refers to “the Lord’s death,” which occurred on the Passover (remember, Christ is our Passover [I Cor. 5:7]). In ancient Israel, the Passover was always kept once a year. Verse 28 shows that the Passover ceremony is preceded by careful self-examination—which could not logically be done every day or every week, even if a person did wish to do it this often.
I Corinthians 11:29 warns of Christians taking the Passover “unworthily.” And it can be taken improperly—or unworthily. Self-examination was tied to this warning (vs. 28), just as was the issue of when it was taken (vs. 23). Christians must properly discern the symbols that represent Christ’s sacrifice.
It should be clear by now that the New Testament Lord’s Supper is a direct continuation of the Old Testament Passover, except that different symbols, commemorating Jesus’ death, have replaced the slaying and eating of a young spring lamb. As we have seen, Christ is slain for us in place of a literal lamb. This ordinance should still be observed on the 14th of Abib. nowhere did god change this instruction! Recall that Christ readied His disciples for the Passover—“when the hour was come.” It was taken at the right time and on the right day. Certainly Christ never substituted this ceremony with the modern popular celebration of Easter
http://rcg.org/books/hostlsbt.html
It matters not what your sick cult thinks about Sunday observance. They are no authority.

It only matters what the Apostles established. You guys lied to everybody and said Constantine changed it to Sunday. The truth is, Paul and the Apostles did it. We know from the writings of their Disciples.
You ignorant fools have done enough damage with the Holy Scriptures and you arrogantly are blind to the fact your a cult member. You can't be doing that with Christianity. You teach things that are against the will of the Lord.
Yesterday you tried to manipulate the Book of Revelation to pad your ideology. John did not vision what you claim. You added to his prophecy and are to blind to notice. Repent 7th
MICHAEL

Canada

#428373 Mar 17, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you did also.
I continue to be amazed how you correctly predicted that Jorge would be made Pope.... at a time when most Catholics had no idea who this man was.
They attacked you. They mocked you.
Yet even now, they refuse to apologize or acknowledge your wisdom.
Eerie. I see many similarities to your situation in the Bible.
Wait until you read my next "researched predictions"

Here is a tidbit.

Pope Francis who got rid of his bishops mansion, his car and driver,his housekeeper, is going to expect the bishops/arch-bishops/priests aroujnd the world to follow his lead.

Francis, main objective outside of church doctrines is helping the poor, exactly what the 47,000 american nuns have been doing all along. The two investigations of the american nuns will be dropped and a compromise will be made.

Parishes that still have housekeepers.....GONE!
Priests will now be issued a snow shovel/ and push lawnmower. Pope Francis theme will be, hard labor is good for the soul.

Benefits for the clergy will be slashed, their health care premiums, their car allowances, their dental plans, their pensions, sunday roast beef dinners, and 75% of all stipends will be given to the poor.

This will become the "leaner/meaner catholic church...



“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#428374 Mar 17, 2013
off topic but interesting...

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:; >


.


SHRINKING AARP IS LOSING PLENTY OF SENIORS...AARP'S FALL FROM GRACE.

THE LADY THAT WROTE THIS LETTER, NOT ONLY HAS A GRASP OF ‘THE SITUATION’ BUT AN INCREDIBLE COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

Her letter was sent to Mr. Rand who is the Executive Director of AARP. It only takes a few days on the Internet and this will have reached 75% of the public in the USA ..

Dear Mr. Rand,

Recently you sent us a letter encouraging us to renew our lapsed membership in AARP by the requested date. This isn't what you were looking for, but it's is the most honest response I can give you. Our coverage gap is a microscopic symptom of the real problem, a deepening lack of faith. While we have proudly maintained our membership for years and long admired the AARP goals and principles, regrettably, we can no longer endorse its abdication of our values. Your letter stated that we can count on AARP to speak up for our rights, yet the voice we hear is not ours.

Your offer of being kept up to date on important issues through DIVIDED WE FAIL presents neither an impartial view nor the one we have come to embrace. We do believe that when two parties agree all the time on everything presented to them, one is probably not necessary. But, when the opinions and long term goals are diametrically opposed, the divorce is imminent. This is the philosophy which spawned our 200 years of government.

Continued
xxxxxxx

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#428375 Mar 17, 2013
continued
xxxxxxx
Once upon a time, we looked forward to being part of the senior demographic. We also looked to AARP to provide certain benefits and give our voice a power we could not possibly hope to achieve on our own. AARP once gave us a sense of belonging which we no longer enjoy. The Socialist politics practiced by the Obama Regime and empowered by AARP serves only to raise the blood pressure my medical insurance strives to contain. Clearly a conflict of interest there! We do not understand the AARP posture, feel greatly betrayed by the guiding forces that we expected to map out our senior years and leave your ranks with a great sense of regret. We mitigate that disappointment with the relief of knowing that we are not contributing to the problem anymore by renewing our membership. There are numerous other organizations which offer discounts without threatening our way of life or offending our sensibilities and values.

This Obama Regime scares the living daylights out of us. Not just for ourselves, but for our proud and bloodstained heritage. But more importantly for our children and grandchildren. Washington has rendered Soylent Green a prophetic cautionary tale rather than a nonfiction scare tactic. I have never endorsed any militant or radical groups, yet now I find myself listening to them. I don't have to agree with them to appreciate the fear which birthed their existence. Their borderline insanity presents little more than a balance to the voice of the Socialist Mindset in power. Perhaps I became American by a great stroke of luck in some cosmic uterine lottery, but in my adulthood I CHOOSE to embrace it and nurture the freedoms it represents as well as the responsibilities.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#428376 Mar 17, 2013
continued
xxxxxxx

Your web site generously offers us the opportunity to receive all communication in Spanish. ARE YOU KIDDING??? The illegal perpetrators have broken into our 'house', invaded our home without invitation or consent. The President insists we keep these illegal perpetrators in comfort and learn the perpetrator's language so we can communicate our reluctant welcome to them. I DON'T choose to welcome them, to support them, to educate them, to medicate them, or to pay for their food or clothing. American home invaders get arrested. Please explain to me why foreign lawbreakers can enjoy privileges on American soil that Americans do not get? Why do some immigrants have to play the game to be welcomed and others only have to break and enter to be welcomed?

We travel for a living. Walt hauls horses all over this great country, averaging over 10,000 miles a month when he is out there. He meets more people than a politician on caffeine overdose. Of all the many good folks he enjoyed on this last 10,000 miles, this trip yielded only ONE supporter of the current Regime. One of us is out of touch with mainstream America. Since our poll is conducted without funding, I have more faith in it than ones that are driven by a need to yield AMNESTY (aka-make voters out of the foreign lawbreakers so they can vote to continue the governments free handouts). This addition of 10 to 20 million voters who then will vote to continue Socialism will OVERWHELM our votes to control the government's free handouts. It is a "slippery slope" we must not embark on!
As Margaret Thatcher (former Prime Minister of Great Britain) once said "Socialism is GREAT - UNTIL you run out of other people's money".
We have decided to forward this to everyone on our mailing list, and will encourage them to do the same. With several hundred in my address book, I have every faith that the eventual exponential factor will make a credible statement to you. I am disappointed as all get out! I am more scared than I have ever been in my entire life! I am ANGRY! I am MAD as heck, and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!

Walt & Cyndy Miller,
Miller Farms Equine Transport

KEEP THIS MOVING.
...In internet lingo: If enough people pass this on it will go viral

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#428377 Mar 17, 2013
314
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to study the Biblical languages with my mentors. You'd be surprised at how much you'd learn and you'd be further along than you are now in the languages.
Greek is not Greek!!!!

No need....I simply use Strong's Greek Lexicon that defines the Greek words, used at the time of Christ.

Here are the five main dialects of ancient Greek that have been found on inscriptions. They are divided based on geography, with regional subdivisions. Following the ancient dialects are the other, more modern Greek languages.
1. Attic-Ionic Greek (represented in literature)

Ionic
East Ionic
Central Ionic
West Ionic
Attic (the Greek spoken in Attica, which includes Athens).
2. Achaean

Arcadian
Cyprian
Pamphylian

3. Aeolic (represented in literature)

Lesbian
Thessalian
Boeotian

4. Doric (represented in literature)

Laconian-Heraclean
Messenian
Argolic
Megarian,
Corinthian
Rhodian
Theran-Melian
Coan-Calymnian
Cretan

5. Northwest Greek

Phocian
Locrian
Elean

6. Koine Greek
4th century B.C. to A.D. 4th century, the language of the New Testament and Septuagint, which spread during the Hellenistic era throughout the empire of Alexander the Great. Koine was based on the classical Attic Greek modified by Alexander's soldiers's dialects [Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics: An Exegetical Syntax of the New Testament, by Daniel B. Wallace; 1997]. The language was simplified and made more explicit to meet the needs of a universal language.

Koine is the feminine form of the Greek adjective for 'common'(koinos) to go with either the Greek noun dialektos or glossa 'dialect' or 'language'.
7. Byzantine
5th - 15th century A.D. The Greek of this period was influenced by the East with an influx of words from other languages that we call Byzantine Greek. Byzantine Greek was used administratively by the Byzantine Empire.
8. Modern Greek
15th Century A.D. to the present.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#428378 Mar 17, 2013
Excerpt from former post...

As Margaret Thatcher (former Prime Minister of Great Britain) once said

"Socialism is GREAT - UNTIL you run out of other people's money".
Pad

Fishers, IN

#428379 Mar 17, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't need the sweet tea starburst-colored Les Paul Classic this morning. We're worshipping in the manner the first century Christians did. Without instruments, with the exception of course of our God given instruments, accapella.
Shouldn't be sinful at all to worship God exactly as the first century Christians did, should it?
Of course not,there is no statute that states Accapella singing is wrong.However,the old Covenant is packed with instruments of that time period used in the worship of God.Flutes,lyres,horns,and so on. Legalism is when we emphatically reject stating that it is a sin if we use instuments,or do not use them.

I have often talked with people from the churches of Christ and elsewhere who do not use instruments,and what is unique Saban fan,many Christian artists who sing accapella,and share it with the rest of the body of Christ,shows maturity.

Often Christians of many groups have enjoyed the quartets and groups that come from your churches to sing wonderfully the same songs we all know and love to worship our Lord.The voice is beautiful,but the instruments are great as well when used to glorify the Lord who is worthy of all of our praise.I find legalism either way repulsive and narrow-minded.
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#428380 Mar 17, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not what your sick cult thinks about Sunday observance. They are no authority.
It only matters what the Apostles established. You guys lied to everybody and said Constantine changed it to Sunday. The truth is, Paul and the Apostles did it. We know from the writings of their Disciples.
You ignorant fools have done enough damage with the Holy Scriptures and you arrogantly are blind to the fact your a cult member. You can't be doing that with Christianity. You teach things that are against the will of the Lord.
Yesterday you tried to manipulate the Book of Revelation to pad your ideology. John did not vision what you claim. You added to his prophecy and are to blind to notice. Repent 7th
The Bible which your church claims to have produced does not even acknowledge it to be the word of God nor does it keep or stay true to the scriptures contained n it's context. Why because the RCC is a man made CULT !!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#428381 Mar 17, 2013
336 240 166
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating the same "old" Protestant "distortions" "lies" and bigoted (hypocricy) of Church History and bible (mis-interpretations which you "fundies" rely upon to keep your "bible only" boat from sinking (further) than it already IS, into the depths of "oblivion"!---Prodig al Son (defiant and rebellious Protestants) "founded denominations" in the 16th century--beginning with Luther, at the Reformation----Today, "you can (dig-up) more than 42,000 contradicting-inconsistent Protestant DENOMINATIONS of (bible only) chaos, disorientation, utter confusion, and disordered bible (mis)interpretation!!-----I "lived" this sola scriptura "lie" for over 35 years before God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit "opened my eyes" to the TRUTH of Our Lords TRUE Gospel of (biblical and historical TRUTH in and through "Our crucified and risen Lords" One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ)----You, Ox and your other "disoriented" (fundie) editorialists----CAN HAVE (your bible only (half truth)(half heresy) Christianity!!!--- IT IS ALL YOURS!--- I/We as Catholic ALL KNOW (what has, is and will CONTINUE) to be the AUTHENTICATED PROVEN HISTORICAL AND BIBLICAL TRUTH!---It is in the faith and salvation of Jesus Christ, that HE left for us, over 2000 years ago, IN AND THROUGH is One (and Only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church!
No "old" Protestant "distortions" "lies" and bigoted (hypocricy) of Church History and bible (mis-interpretations....the Truth...supported by Scripture...the infallible Word of God..
Repeat:
There are no denominations mentioned in Scripture...because He found no denominations...your cult is a denomination....
And: When Christ referred to the seven (7) churches in Rev....He did not refer to any of them as "Catholic"...because there were no Catholic churches...further proof that He did not found your cult...
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#428382 Mar 17, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
...and only one church that Christ built and is the cornerstone of, that the Apostles we read about in scripture are the foundation. It is built on the rock or confession that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That would make two separate churches therefore one by definition HAS to be a denomination. All of the things I will do and practice and see this morning will have scriptural evidence to confirm the activities were in fact a part of the first century church we read about. I don't think you could say the same about your Apostilistic church.
"Opinion--opinion--and more personal opinions"!... Opinions are the "entire basis of your "bible only" editorialized Protestant beliefs. You "fundies" just "make it up" as you go along....First you start with your "own personal" bible interpretations (or better yet "mis-interpretation of Sacred Scripture. Then---you begin to "re-write" and "manipulate" over 2000 years of (authenticated, proven and verified) Church History (to make it mean ONLY what you want it to mean"! Put it all together with your (tilting, shakey, and collapsing) bible verse "pyramid" of (cafeteria selected) bible passages--"taken out of context) and the result is over 42,000 conflicting, contradicting and inconsistent Protestant denominations of confusion, chaos and distorted "heretical teachings" that have "come and gone for over 2000 years, beginning with Arian Heresy in the 32rd century. I know the bible only "game" of anti-catholic bigotry,and hypocritical (half-truth) Christianity (very well) after being "duped" by this bible only "bogus belief) for over 35 years. There is ONLY one TRUTH (NOT 42,000 CONTRADICTING "Relative Truths" and that TRUTH, has, is and will CONTINUE to be in Jesus Christ in and through HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church.

Since: Nov 08

usa

#428383 Mar 17, 2013
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
jethro8 wrote:
<quoted text>..he is right,also your unholy phony church spews out more b.s. propaganda than all other churches combined,since they are the richest church,from the thefts from countries conquered by the roman army.everything in the R.P.C. church is stolen property,i'm sure god is proud of that.
not sure what your trying to say here?
7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#428384 Mar 17, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not,there is no statute that states Accapella singing is wrong.However,the old Covenant is packed with instruments of that time period used in the worship of God.Flutes,lyres,horns,and so on. Legalism is when we emphatically reject stating that it is a sin if we use instuments,or do not use them.
I have often talked with people from the churches of Christ and elsewhere who do not use instruments,and what is unique Saban fan,many Christian artists who sing accapella,and share it with the rest of the body of Christ,shows maturity.
Often Christians of many groups have enjoyed the quartets and groups that come from your churches to sing wonderfully the same songs we all know and love to worship our Lord.The voice is beautiful,but the instruments are great as well when used to glorify the Lord who is worthy of all of our praise.I find legalism either way repulsive and narrow-minded.
Also in the new testament the brother of the prodigal son came running and heard MUSIC !!!

Luke 15
And they began to be merry.

25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.
Pad

Fishers, IN

#428385 Mar 17, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
very well said Pad, us Born-Agains are indeed in One mind and Spirit, and since there is only One Spirit from above, it's so right and welcome that you confront the false one's like Gif does, you don't want their blood on your hands. May God Bless you and your family dear brother.
It is important that we all come to realize that the Spirit of the Living God is no respector of p e r s o n s when it comes to who will be His Witnesses.

When our hearts and minds are changed by God we become His witnesses.

That is our unity in the SPIRIT,our witness of the Suprmem and Holy LORD and His Son Jesus the Messiah.The Holy Spirit brings to life our witness as we see the revelation of God,which is confirmed by the Word.

I believe that the abuse of the term Sola Scriptura, is a smoke screen,because it challenges the holy extent of greatness that God has meant for His Word to function in the Body of Christ.

All believers are called to respect and use the Word of God for the enhancement and enrichment of Perfection in the Body of believers.Without the Word we are lost,as all"have sinned and come S H O R T of the glory of God". Think about that for a moment,"all have sinned",that brings to challenge the human reliance on ourselves and our own efforts to be R E L I G I O U S. Because it is deep in the nature of human beings to be religious.

But God calls us through His W o r d, to have a relationship,and to allow the discipline of the Holy Spirit to truly condition us for the glory of God.

Our efforts although noble can distort the designs of the Father for us,especially if we place His Word on the shelf of our conscience,rather than a guide used by the Holy Spirit to confirm all that the Kingdom of God established in His Kingdom.

Since we are called to be part of the great BUILDING of God,we need the Word as the blueprint to help us to build correctly with the aid of the Spirit.

Thank you for joining me in spirit,may the LORD bless you and your family.And may He bless Robert Dye as well and his family and relatives for His glory.We all strive to serve Him who has called all believers to be MINISTERS of righteousness.
Pad

Fishers, IN

#428386 Mar 17, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Excerpt from former post...
As Margaret Thatcher (former Prime Minister of Great Britain) once said
"Socialism is GREAT - UNTIL you run out of other people's money".
And it is all about control by the government,they do not beleive that we the people really have the right to vote and contribute to the future of our country.

Socialists and Communists both suppress individualism in any given country.The Democracy we have however needs to be re-evaluated by our intellectuals who form groups as think-tanks,which support citizen involvement and concern.There are plenty of people in this country who know what is best for this nation economically and socially,those voices need to be heard more than ever before.

President Obama can only succeed in tearing this nation apart if we let him.He already has accomplished a divisive war in the Capitol,House of Reps,and the Senate.Divide and conquer.

It is tragically obvious that President Obama wants to divide our politicians,and incorporate socialism,whether it is pure Communism or a hybrid of such,it is all the same.The American people fail to see this,and espeically those who are blinded by their personal agenda,rather than the common good for America.

America is not a nation of one particular type of ethnicity,but a melting pot,which should lend to a great openess of ideas and solid intelligence to save our nation from one who would strip us of what this nation so painfully strived for the last two centuries.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#428387 Mar 17, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Opinion--opinion--and more personal opinions"!... Opinions are the "entire basis of your "bible only" editorialized Protestant beliefs. You "fundies" just "make it up" as you go along....First you start with your "own personal" bible interpretations (or better yet "mis-interpretation of Sacred Scripture. Then---you begin to "re-write" and "manipulate" over 2000 years of (authenticated, proven and verified) Church History (to make it mean ONLY what you want it to mean"! Put it all together with your (tilting, shakey, and collapsing) bible verse "pyramid" of (cafeteria selected) bible passages--"taken out of context) and the result is over 42,000 conflicting, contradicting and inconsistent Protestant denominations of confusion, chaos and distorted "heretical teachings" that have "come and gone for over 2000 years, beginning with Arian Heresy in the 32rd century. I know the bible only "game" of anti-catholic bigotry,and hypocritical (half-truth) Christianity (very well) after being "duped" by this bible only "bogus belief) for over 35 years. There is ONLY one TRUTH (NOT 42,000 CONTRADICTING "Relative Truths" and that TRUTH, has, is and will CONTINUE to be in Jesus Christ in and through HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church.
~~~

However you slice it ...Your ditto posts is still boloney...

Your house is built upon sand....it has no foundation

Jesus said...

Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

It is impossible for Your corruptible pebble to be the foundational

basis of the Church...God can reach to the other side of the universe

to meet any need that presents itself...Your Pope can never reach

beyond his concept of God and His ability to provide....If he has no

more faith than you do.... if his spirituality was dynamite, he would

have enough to blow his royal nose.

Your concept of God is limited by your carnal concept and human

limitations defined by you five senses..real faith in the unlimited

ability of God does not exist and is not even considered...

With any Honestly ...can you explain what Jesus meant when He said...

Mat_28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#428388 Mar 17, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't knock you for worshiping God how you do.
But you do not worship like the first century Christians. If you did, you'd be Catholic or Orthodox.
Yet another statement without a scriptural reference. Complete opinion from The Gospel of Clay 51:50

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 28,980
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 6 min Paul is dead 3,682
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Sweetz7083 280,492
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Steve 44,194
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 45 min vpcheats 137
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min Rosa_Winkel 968,823
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 4,763
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Peace_Warrior 618,203
More from around the web