Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 649822 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

7th Day Catholic Rocks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#428283 Mar 16, 2013
Night Folks !!!

It has been quite interesting.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428284 Mar 16, 2013
u srcu smo dicni i na patnju vicni=suffering=safe
save that what i say to you
tko neljubui svoga gospodara
nemoze ni druge
sto izgubis ovdje na zemlji
izgubiti ces i gore u nebu

prosta si mi kceri moja
oprost
in deference way =say like this
i told you how its look words
oprost or rost

its spot for control

kako bilo tako pocelo
kako na nebu tako i na Zemlji
how on sky
some on land

nemoj prodat
sta ces radit

triba znati sto ces radit

mrtvi leze u ovom gradu
mrak
nema sunca nema mjeseca nema zvijezda

mama
marge

Leesburg, GA

#428285 Mar 16, 2013
7th Day Catholic Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>Amen !!!
Matthew 22:40
King James Version (KJV)
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
37Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

38This is the first and greatest commandment.

39And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#428286 Mar 16, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
some of our very young ones, one that I know was two and a half when they wanted to be baptized, and many more at 5 and up, so of course they have to know about sin.
And by the way, the word PERFECT in the Greek is Telioo and one of it's meanings is THE WORD ""MATURE"" .

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#428287 Mar 16, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Noooo sister Marge. At that age they are too young and immature to fully comprehend what baptizing and sin and what have you means and what it's all about. That's why I do not believe in baptizing infants and the very young. Maturity and accountability which is something that kids that young simply does not possess. And if your pastor baptizes 2 1/2 year old kids then he has no business being the leader in the house of the Lord.
Analogy:

The blind sow found an acorn!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#428288 Mar 16, 2013
osjecam sto mi zelis reci
sjela si pored peci

now
govoris mi
prosta si
prosto se izrazavas

da ja ti zelim opisati

prost oprost rost
now
place for control
see

mama
koja majka neljubi svoje dijete
sto ti je otac rekao
odjeca cini gospodina
ma nemoj

sto je rekao isus krist
gdje me trazite u odjelima ili srcu

srce=heart he art every heart
lead me
who
holy spirit

mama mama mama
spavas li
cujes li

kad se okrene ova planeta

mamaaaaaaaaaaa

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#428289 Mar 16, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So gambling is Ok?
Are you saying it is even taught as an ordinance?
How much should I gamble? Is 10% the rule??
I've not been gambling because I've always been taught not to squander the money entrusted to me by God and as a steward I have felt a responsibility to be faithful with it based on the verses I've read such as Luke 16:10-11, Rev. 21:8 and Col. 3:17.
But since you are a a self-proclaimed expert in the OT scriptures and say we are still under the Old Law with the exception of Sacrifices and a few other ordinances, perhaps you could share our scriptural need to gamble with which I've been unfamiliar.
Okay now here is where you pray for a little wisdom. Gambling is not forbidden by God but if you're going to gamble,do not gamble away the money you have to use to buy food for your family and pay the bills etc etc. Gambling in moderation as a harmless hobby is okay. When it takes control of you and starts destroying your quality of life then that is wrong and you should seek help.

As for the rest of your post I will not dignify it with a reply.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#428290 Mar 16, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Noooo sister Marge. At that age they are too young and immature to fully comprehend what baptizing and sin and what have you means and what it's all about. That's why I do not believe in baptizing infants and the very young. Maturity and accountability which is something that kids that young simply does not possess. And if your pastor baptizes 2 1/2 year old kids then he has no business being the leader in the house of the Lord.
you would be surprised how the very young do show accountability when they believe in Jesus, and of course their upbringing plays a role.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428291 Mar 16, 2013
u srcu smo dicni i na patnju vicni saffering rosary
truth

Perth, Australia

#428292 Mar 16, 2013
israzujemo not gamble
istraziti=i investigated something

ja istrazujem
i don't have money for that
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo
you are wrong

i investigated crime
who how when where

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#428293 Mar 16, 2013
Okay now STOP people. There is a whole lot of confusion on whether or not the law is still relevant today. I want everyone of you to stop what you're doing and read the following lesson and start at verse 17. It should help clear up this "law" business. Read it CAREFULLY.

http://www.theseason.org/matthew/matthew5.htm

Start at verse 17. This lesson was done by one of my mentors and you guys really I MEAN REALLY NEED TO READ THIS.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428294 Mar 16, 2013
i investigat who hurt sin future wil be more up accuse asult and judge me
truth

Perth, Australia

#428295 Mar 16, 2013
i investigated who hurt me abuse set up accuse and judge
i know who they areeeeeeeeeeeee

nobody

when you compare for future its much moree hurtfull with many many many
truth

Perth, Australia

#428296 Mar 16, 2013
people without any caracter

they are who set up
in future will be much more

Location hidden

#428297 Mar 16, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way, the word PERFECT in the Greek is Telioo and one of it's meanings is THE WORD ""MATURE"" .
Close...but no cigar..

teleios, tel'-i-os: complete (in various applications of labor, growth, mental and moral character, etc.); neuter (as noun, with 3588) completeness:--of full age, man, perfect.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#428300 Mar 16, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Close...but no cigar..
teleios, tel'-i-os: complete (in various applications of labor, growth, mental and moral character, etc.); neuter (as noun, with 3588) completeness:--of full age, man, perfect.
I won't be replying to you anymore because I'm still flying that proverbial kite you told me to go fly. In other words...YOU'RE DISMISSED.
truth

Perth, Australia

#428301 Mar 16, 2013
laj and ni na laj
what deference
an en in on un er
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ba bebi bobummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#428302 Mar 16, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
you would be surprised how the very young do show accountability when they believe in Jesus, and of course their upbringing plays a role.
There are even some so called Churches that would allow a child to portend to be a preacher. Those pastors that would allow a teenager ect., to call themselves preaching shows a total lack of wisdom and Spiritual guidance.

A teenager has NOT had enough years and training to be a preacher. There is much they must learn and it takes many years to become perfect AKA MATURE in the word of God and a teenager is not trained enough to a preacher.

Would you allow a teenager to operate on you if you needed an operation knowing that he has not had the necessary training and received the necessary knowledge to successfully perform an operation? No you wouldn't. There there should be no less requirement for training for teaching the word of God. Many of these so called churches are void of wisdom.

Location hidden

#428303 Mar 16, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I won't be replying to you anymore because I'm still flying that proverbial kite you told me to go fly. In other words...YOU'RE DISMISSED.
Wipe the egg off of your face....you look awful!!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#428304 Mar 16, 2013
geo=koliko je sati=o'clock
x=is that going like that=vici =go
see numbers
never go
even when you say go
even if i go
nothing change
nooooooooooooooooooooo
you can't find what is my mind
cije je nebo ne bobummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Ooogah Boogah 56,038
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Ooogah Boogah 972,385
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,053
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 3 hr Flower-Child 53,840
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 4 hr Danielle 171
Black gay brothers drop your BBM pins 4 hr from uk 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Toby 106,052
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web