So we should all just throw our hands up and give up?
I'd rather have you research what you claim, before making up such unfounded claims.
That is what YOU should do.
BTW - Self is the answer here again. You are taking notes, right?
Did God write anything?
Supposedly only the four tablets that Moses brought down to the folks in the Exodus story. But this can't be substantiated as truth, because:
a. the tablets do not exist anywhere, or more accurately, they have not been seen. The Ethiopian Church claims they have them. I don't beleive they do, until they show them to the world, to back up their claim.
Boy - they sound just like Catholics and Protestants - always claiming something grand, but never backing it up.
No again. Others were his scribe. GoThomas is one fo those documents.<quoted text>
Did Jesus write anything?
1. I am not your "personal Jesus".<quoted text>
Is there anything I can believe as reliable or am I just stuck here on planet earth with YOU offering to be my personal Jesus, New Age Spiritual Leader?
2. As for reliability - good question. Since no one can prove the 10 Commandments exist, you are at a point that does cause this questioning. But don't worry, the dismay passes, once you see the astonishment that Jesus predicted.
(2) Jesus says:
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."
Nah - just my typing skills.<quoted text>
You're logic is "fallibel".
Thanks for showing you care about your enemies. Not very "Christ-like" are you?