Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 590579 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

marge

Ames, IA

#427407 Mar 13, 2013
A jesuit pope, that should make DS happy.

And what is praying to the madonna, is that mary?

i had better hopes
truth

Perth, Australia

#427408 Mar 13, 2013
he is our lovely Muslim brother as well member of not religion organization..Mr suljo..$uljo

poor micle i give you yellow light but not always
no

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#427409 Mar 13, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
We/as Catholics--ALL know Our Lord and HE knows us, as we accept Him each day as personal Savior, have a personal relationship with Him, receiving His TRUE body and TRUE blood "each day" at daily Mass in the Eucharist, listen to, hear, read and follow His word (every day) worshiping , HIM---- again--each day at Daily Mass,---- in the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH--in and through His ONE TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church
The ONLY we know about you Confrinting--is that--you can list bible verses, and not much else!!!
~~~

My posting in this forum IS....in order for you to know the truth of GOD'S WORD..

AS A MESSENGER THAT GOD HAS SENT ...I am here for ONE PURPOSE that is to confront you and other deceived Roman Catholic...

___

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How

___

tHE MESSAGE IS

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jud 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Location hidden

#427410 Mar 13, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Deeply profound point.
e.g. Bible alone says John the Baptist is greater than Jesus.
Matthew 11:11 -- "Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."
Since you are intent on showing the Word of God as being fallible.....I have some ammo for you...

John the Baptist said the opposite!!! Quote: And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

truth

Perth, Australia

#427411 Mar 13, 2013
then you are friend our brother suljo=%uljo
good as bread=Eucharistic
uljo=oil we say be good as oil some as bread..

oil giving to people who is sick as last atonement before death=bolesnicko pomazanje..

now confe is very close friend as opposition
truth

Perth, Australia

#427412 Mar 13, 2013

#427413 Mar 13, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Deeply profound point.
Matthew 11:11 -- "Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."

Oxbow wrote

Since you are intent on showing the Word of God as being fallible.....I have some ammo for you...

John the Baptist said the opposite!!! Quote: And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

~~~
IN
Mat_11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

IN
Luk_7:28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

IN

Joh 5:32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

Joh 5:33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.

Joh 5:34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

Joh 5:35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

NOTE
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

>>>

JOHN BAPTIST WAS OF GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH BORN UNDER LAW..

JESUS WAS BORN UNDER THE LAW TO A VIRGIN SIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST...GOD INCARNATE,,, AND A PART OF GOD' KINGDOM IN HEAVEN.

JOHN BAPTIST IS NOT GREATER THAN JESUS...

Joh_13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you,--> The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

Joh_15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The -->servant is not greater than his lord.

If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

#427414 Mar 13, 2013
Free Mind wrote:

Deeply profound point.

Oxbow reply:

------

FM is quoting JESUS Who said that John Baptist was the greatest man BORN OF WOMEN...NOT the greatest man, making him to be greater than Jesus. Jesus continued to say that: "The LEAST man who enters the Kingdom of Heaven (is born again) is GREATER THAN JOHN BAPTIST."

In other words, being born of God is superior to being born of woman. Born of the Spirit is superior to being born of the flesh.
marge

Ames, IA

#427415 Mar 13, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Free Mind wrote:
Deeply profound point.
Oxbow reply:
------
FM is quoting JESUS Who said that John Baptist was the greatest man BORN OF WOMEN...NOT the greatest man, making him to be greater than Jesus. Jesus continued to say that: "The LEAST man who enters the Kingdom of Heaven (is born again) is GREATER THAN JOHN BAPTIST."
In other words, being born of God is superior to being born of woman. Born of the Spirit is superior to being born of the flesh.
yep agree

would you say then that water baptism is of the law, what about the question they asked Jesus, is water baptism from heaven or from man?

you make it sound like water-baptism is under the law, or is it from heaven, or would under the law be from heaven?

I hope you understand my questions Gif, how is KM? I try to keep you both in my prayers.
Free Mind

Wesley Chapel, FL

#427416 Mar 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
True. John the Baptist said the opposite.

So Jesus was wrong.

You seem intent on showing the Word of God as being fallible.
marge

Ames, IA

#427417 Mar 13, 2013
was that a picture of maddona hermi had for an icon, hey seri, shout out, blessings.
marge

Ames, IA

#427418 Mar 13, 2013
10The disciples asked him,“Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”

11Jesus replied,“To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.
marge

Ames, IA

#427419 Mar 13, 2013
17:1-13 Now the disciples beheld somewhat of Christ's glory, as of the only begotten of the Father. It was intended to support their faith, when they would have to witness his crucifixion; and would give them an idea of the glory prepared for them, when changed by his power and made like him. The apostles were overcome by the glorious sight. Peter thought that it was most desirable to continue there, and to go no more down to meet the sufferings of which he was so unwilling to hear. In this he knew not what he said. We are wrong, if we look for a heaven here upon earth. Whatever tabernacles we propose to make for ourselves in this world, we must always remember to ask Christ's leave. That sacrifice was not yet offered, without which the souls of sinful men could not have been saved; and important services were to be done by Peter and his brethren. While Peter spoke, a bright cloud overshadowed them, an emblem of the Divine presence and glory. Ever since man sinned, and heard God's voice in the garden, unusual appearances of God have been terrible to man. They fell prostrate to the earth, till Jesus encouraged them; when looking round, they beheld only their Lord as they commonly saw him. We must pass through varied experiences in our way to glory; and when we return to the world after an ordinance, it must be our care to take Christ with us, and then it may be our comfort that he is with us.
truth

Perth, Australia

#427420 Mar 13, 2013
i say to you..
you not honor me
nooooooooooooooooooooo
not love me
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
they will come in my name its not me..
amen am en
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#427421 Mar 13, 2013
I say to you
your law is not my law
you change law as well words of real god.
truth

Perth, Australia

#427422 Mar 13, 2013
you try change law of everything
time space not only ordinary people have

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Location hidden

#427423 Mar 13, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Deeply profound point.
Oxbow wrote
~~~
IN
Mat_11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
IN
Luk_7:28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.
IN
Joh 5:32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
Joh 5:33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
Joh 5:34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
Joh 5:35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
NOTE
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
Joh 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
>>>
JOHN BAPTIST WAS OF GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH BORN UNDER LAW..
JESUS WAS BORN UNDER THE LAW TO A VIRGIN SIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST...GOD INCARNATE,,, AND A PART OF GOD' KINGDOM IN HEAVEN.
JOHN BAPTIST IS NOT GREATER THAN JESUS...
Joh_13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you,--> The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
Joh_15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The -->servant is not greater than his lord.
If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
And.......???

Location hidden

#427424 Mar 13, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
Deeply profound point.
Oxbow reply:
------
So then...Jesus was not born of a woman???? Mary, His mother, was not a woman!!!!! That is boggling my mind!!!!!

Location hidden

#427425 Mar 13, 2013
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
True. John the Baptist said the opposite.
So Jesus was wrong.
You seem intent on showing the Word of God as being fallible.
My words "Since you are intent on showing the Word of God as fallible"...does not mean I am saying the Word of God is fallible..you are...I am only giving you ammo to further your cause..

Here is a other...all Catholics say that the Bible says Christ was a sinner...they quote: For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God..
truth

Perth, Australia

#427426 Mar 13, 2013
Satanist will set up and declare everyone mental as they doing on evil way..as they do always..nothing surprise..for me they are nothing at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Mr Ironhart 4,568
How to Fix PC Run slowly? 34 min sydneybush0123 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Aura Mytha 839,632
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr Andrea 1,928
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Inally 3,045
Are afghans and turks white? (May '09) 2 hr Time line 445
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 271,386
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 40,523
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 100,065
More from around the web