Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,776
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

United States

#426767 Mar 9, 2013
LTM wrote:
Clay: the bible is God breathed; I just posted many scriptures to prove it. but you still won't recieve it as truth because you can't.
-
-
Clay wrote:
Oh no dear.. I receive the Bible as truth, interpreted for us the Church that told us its scripture. You're looking for me to accept your sects interpretations (which change from generation to generation). I'm sorry, I just can't do it. You require complete and utter ignorance to see the books your way. That in itself is a sin.
-
Clay: "You require complete and utter ignorance to see the books your way. That in itself is a sin."
-
Clay, the Catholic church is what changes from generation to generation, you know? The simple fact that the church is no longer murdering and torturing "heretics" shows that it *changes*.
But, they saw the books "one way" at that time .. and now see them a "different way" in this day.... but it's all fine and good according to Catholicism ...'cuz the POPE is the infallible interpreter of scripture. go figure!

United States

#426768 Mar 9, 2013
marge wrote:
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words;
that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.
-
-
Clay wrote:
What about the stuff Jesus said and did that are not recorded in the NT? Is that still the word of God to you?
-
So, Clay ... you present your church and your leaders as the *expert* on all things Christian.
-
So tell us - and be specific - What ABOUT the stuff Jesus said and did that are NOT RECORDED in the NT?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#426769 Mar 9, 2013
667 663

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
It is required to get baptized, yes.
It is good that we believe, but did Satan and the devils also believe? Then God's people must also obey. Satan does his own thing and does not obey God.
When a new believer becomes converted their first chance straightaway they seek baptism.
"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." John 3:5
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:16.
"One Lord, one faith, one baptism." Ephesians 4:5
Baptism is symbolic of the resurrection..
"Buried with him in baptism, wherein also you are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead." Colossians 2:12
"Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.... knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin." Romans 6:4-6

----------

"Believe" translated from the Greek word "pisteuo", defined as: to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), i.e. credit; by implication, to entrust (especially one's spiritual well-being to Christ):--believe(-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

Now really!!!! Do you really believe that Satan has ever had faith in Christ..that he entrusted his spiritual well-being to Christ???

----------

Where are you...I am awaiting your answer!!!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#426770 Mar 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
if YOU were so bright, yourself, you'd have waited before launching in on 'truth'.
-
if you were bright you would have observed how 'truth' is treated by the other members.
-
truth has problems communicating for a number of reasons. all of which are not 'truth's' fault.
-
Capisce?
If you know so much about this character 'truth' as you seem to know, then you should have shown him / her some kindness a long, long time ago and explained the simplicity of replying to a message making it more meaningful by having it directed to the one actually intended. Yes!!!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, both yourself 'guest' and 'truth' are NOT True Members of TOPIX Forums as you have BLACK Monikers. As such, you should stand in obeyance and forever hold your peace.

Stanley says he believes that anyone who shows up with a BLACK moniker are full of schidt to the eyeballs. He was so right about you.

...Take 'truth' to the doctor and have the doctor inspect his arseHole. He (the doctor) might come up with something.

..Such as hauling down 'truth's' head from being stuck inside it for so long.

United States

#426771 Mar 9, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
First let me say if you do not believe you are Saved ...then you are not.
First things first...If you are not Born again of the Spirit
my answer to your quest would be irrelevant..
As for sining...or rejecting God by your freewill,
The Bible says
Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
-
-
Clay wrote:
Don't dodge my question or hide behind Bible verses.
Can you reject God or not?
Yes you can. The only guarantee of salvation is if you cooperate with God.
A Baby who is baptized can grow up to reject God.
So can you, me and everyone else.
-
wow! amazing. CLAY wants direct answers and NO DODGING!!
-
A follower of the Queen of artful dodging, avoidance, and evasive maneuvers - The Roman Catholic Church - Clay wants answers.

Clay wants direct answers - WITHOUT QUOTING THE BIBLE ... for *IF* you quote the Bible, Clay will absolutely accuse you of HIDING BEHIND BIBLE VERSES! Such BLASPHEMY! How dare one resort to quoting the BIBLE! much better to quote, and follow, the *Infallible* Pope in Clay's eyes!
-
I am genuinely sorry you can't *hide behind Bible verses*, Clay. It means you have been taught to IGNORE BIBLE VERSES when it conflicts with what the Pope tells you.
So YOU *hide behind the Pope* and church hierarchy because, according to the RCC, they are the only people on the face of the planet qualified to understand and interpret the Bible...even as they are busy hiding and protecting pedophile priests. Go figure.
perp

Makati, Philippines

#426772 Mar 9, 2013
Upon THIS Rock MY Church wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, Troy. Thanks for the link, as well.
God bless.
I am a Catholic too. Keep it up Troy.

United States

#426773 Mar 9, 2013
Clay wrote:
Let your 'word play' with Holy Scriptures stand before God one day. Don't get me to participate in this sin.
If you believe in your heart that you're saved because you read it, than I guess someone shouldn't have told you to privately interpret the scriptures.
we still have free will Ox, we can reject God anytime we want, before or after you read Bible passages.
-
-
Oxbow wrote:
You said we have no guarantee of Salvation. I showed you multiple verses that guarantees just that...
So...answer the question...Are you calling Him a liar!!!!
-
Every time they defy the word of God and Call a mere priest "father" they are calling Jesus and His Father a liar and insinuating to men that God did not know what he was doing.
-
just like Satan called God a liar in the Garden, when he said through the serpent, "Surely you will not die."
truth

Perth, Australia

#426774 Mar 9, 2013
do you liked half or whole
pola =paul
Pol pola paul=pronaucment of your name on my language crown cro w n..i try tell you
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
When others spit you just turn over another face.
-cije lice nije bilo popljuvano

gore srca=lift up heart
dajmo hvalu cast i slavu gopodinu
dostojno je i pravredno
pravedno i spasonosno..

lift l if t
12=l 1+2=3=c i=9 f=6 t
lift=dizalica d ''iza'' lica=face
iza lica dizalica iza dizalica=uznesenje=lift up

kod gospodina=kojeg gospodina=who is that gospodin=sir mr or mrs or simular like that..is that someone simple==no..must be title rich person..or somone else
pola iza lica dizalica
polovina negdje na polovini iza lica dizalica=where

use determinante leters and numbers..

door

which door=door of heart
he art every heart

after 12 o'clock i revoke truogh house downstairs 2.5 hour prayers
i stop on certain spot where i notice when i enter first time in hose its something..
then i say
as you do in kana
i am door
had to be save
door in my heart within spliting second door in my mind within some second..
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm
on other side
do you liked your neighbours
do you know who they are
do you liked yours friends
do you know who they are
pray for your enemy
bless them
even if they spit over your face
even they talking very bad things about you
bless them

United States

#426775 Mar 9, 2013
guest wrote:
-
if YOU were so bright, yourself, you'd have waited before launching in on 'truth'.
-
if you were bright you would have observed how 'truth' is treated by the other members.
-
truth has problems communicating for a number of reasons. all of which are not 'truth's' fault.
-
Capisce?
-
-
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>If you know so much about this character 'truth' as you seem to know, then you should have shown him / her some kindness a long, long time ago and explained the simplicity of replying to a message making it more meaningful by having it directed to the one actually intended. Yes!!!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, both yourself 'guest' and 'truth' are NOT True Members of TOPIX Forums as you have BLACK Monikers. As such, you should stand in obeyance and forever hold your peace.
Stanley says he believes that anyone who shows up with a BLACK moniker are full of schidt to the eyeballs. He was so right about you.
...Take 'truth' to the doctor and have the doctor inspect his arseHole. He (the doctor) might come up with something.
..Such as hauling down 'truth's' head from being stuck inside it for so long.
-
well are't YOU the expert on all things TOPIX!
-
FYI I've already had this discussion with a Catholic who accused me of not really "belonging" due to the fact that my name was "guest", blah, blah ... to which I replied that I deliberately *chose* to remain with the name "guest" for reasons that are my own. I further pointed out that we are ALL *guests* here, as we are not the OWNER of the site! BUT STANLEY says ... is what stanley says and of no real import in the grand scheme of things ...especially on the TOPIX board that is not under the ownership of 'stanley'.
-
Furthermore I have already stood up for truth against another who attacked her/him. I suppose you could call that incident an act of "kindness" even if you were to mince words...as it were.
-
truth

Perth, Australia

#426776 Mar 9, 2013
lift up your heart
give glory to your lord
pravedno i spasonosno=
spas=save
lord
l=12 o=15 r=18 d=4
dizaliza=lift up
d=4 iza lica pozadi na polovini negdje
spasonosno je
dostojno=honor je i pravedno=right
pravedno=right i spasonosno=to become save

what you liked be save where
love your god with your heart
how you love=mouth=symbol
describe=he art every heart
art i h tec t
truth

Perth, Australia

#426777 Mar 9, 2013
vele gorko u zalosti
ti mi sad oprosti
koje lice bilo popljuvano
lice
b=z zice
zica=kablo

o sto ucini u pakosti=inat
moje srce place od zalosti

pomoci ce vam corupt medija
sa svojim pticama rugalicama..

Location hidden

#426778 Mar 9, 2013
truth wrote:
do you liked half or whole
pola =paul
Pol pola paul=pronaucment of your name on my language crown cro w n..i try tell you
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
When others spit you just turn over another face.
-cije lice nije bilo popljuvano
gore srca=lift up heart
dajmo hvalu cast i slavu gopodinu
dostojno je i pravredno
pravedno i spasonosno..
lift l if t
12=l 1+2=3=c i=9 f=6 t
lift=dizalica d ''iza'' lica=face
iza lica dizalica iza dizalica=uznesenje=lift up
kod gospodina=kojeg gospodina=who is that gospodin=sir mr or mrs or simular like that..is that someone simple==no..must be title rich person..or somone else
pola iza lica dizalica
polovina negdje na polovini iza lica dizalica=where
use determinante leters and numbers..
door
which door=door of heart
he art every heart
after 12 o'clock i revoke truogh house downstairs 2.5 hour prayers
i stop on certain spot where i notice when i enter first time in hose its something..
then i say
as you do in kana
i am door
had to be save
door in my heart within spliting second door in my mind within some second..
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm
on other side
do you liked your neighbours
do you know who they are
do you liked yours friends
do you know who they are
pray for your enemy
bless them
even if they spit over your face
even they talking very bad things about you
bless them
ListenUP 'Guest'.....

....Can you decipher this for ALL memabers.

Its getting kinda boring to scroll through this mess.

Stanley thinks its OK though, gives'em more time to toss back a couple 'Reds'.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#426779 Mar 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
-
FYI I've already had this discussion with a Catholic who accused me of not really "belonging" due to the fact that my name was "guest", blah, blah ... to which I replied that I deliberately *chose* to remain with the name "guest" for reasons that are my own. I further pointed out that we are ALL *guests* here, as we are not the OWNER of the site! BUT STANLEY says ... is what stanley says and of no real import in the grand scheme of things ...especially on the TOPIX board that is not under the ownership of 'stanley'.
-
Furthermore I have already stood up for truth against another who attacked her/him. I suppose you could call that incident an act of "kindness" even if you were to mince words...as it were.
-
As it were,'you hae minced' yor words.

Your patting yourself on da back and exclaiming that you have 'already stood up for 'truth'.....is nothing more than praising yourself.

...and 'self-praise' is NO praise.

Stanley still thinks that you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs....and he is absolutely certain that TOPIX Forums belongs totally, 100% to him. Only GOD knows he's invested more money than anyone else knows.

...ceptin' for me, of course. I know everything that Stanley gets involved in....right down to the floor mats he had made recently from some other poster's 'Hide'.

Location hidden

#426780 Mar 9, 2013
truth wrote:
vele gorko u zalosti
ti mi sad oprosti
lice
b=z zice
zica=kablo
Hey 'Spock'...are you listening out there.

Can you get ahold of a 'KlingON' to decipher this. After all, maybe there's a sensible message in it....such as 'come and wipe my arse as I have schidt in my drawers'.

Stanley says that he smells something Real bad coming from 'truth's' postings. The lady 'guest' must have her nostrils plugged. Either that, or 'truth' and 'guest' are the one and the same idiot.
truth

Perth, Australia

#426781 Mar 9, 2013
Did ptice rugalice need diploma?
noooooooooooooooooo
They born like that.. character of them is just like that rugalice.
topiks
kip=svetost=saints as saints
kop=you can find
kakav prijatelj je isus=which friend is Jesus which kind=great kind mercy full of Mercy
on ce uzet te za ruku=he will take you for hand
''excet show place''
what person can see
when bring you there trough time
death
where?
now for you its look fun..
fun
where is fun=there is run too
funfare=cancare=kene aluminum as satellite as something new as i can't explain but fit in or up or down..must be very nice precious innovation
in n ova at t ion=as conductor=provodnik or nesto sto spaja=conector.
innovation
in nova o vaat at i on=on about what
cancare funfare runrunrun
can care=if liked to be save
if you don't liked to be save
then
ptice rugalice ce da klapaju sa svojom medijom
socci

Humansville, MO

#426783 Mar 9, 2013
perp wrote:
I am a Catholic too. Keep it up Troy.

Have you researched the issue?
truth

Perth, Australia

#426784 Mar 9, 2013
krive krave muzare=razum e=understood me
krava=cow
hinduisam
see your geometri arhitect buildings
see nadnaravno
iznadnaravno=heavenly=how good or very bad
goodness is good
very bad is not good
i try describe
how they used

when i say..your law is not my law
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
when i say
i have reason

i tell you with courage
i know you don't liked
i need full explain but i don't have suport or understanding
to show that you know
your law is not my law
when i say that i use what i belive
search=find law what god left in space and time

search meaning what God left law trough ''space and time''=try understood me
razum=savjest=concessness love=tears
t ears=listen
you need listen
when

find trough law which you call
''space and time''
i say to you
your law is not my law..no
its really not
tears
truth

Perth, Australia

#426785 Mar 9, 2013
Do you liked that your mother cry?
Do you liked that your mother lose son dauthers this and that?
vele gorko u zalosti=with great sorrow
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo
then your law is not my law
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr
don't pretend with your lips
how you love me
with your mouth
whash your teeth
is that nice say to others
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
its describe as symbol how looks arhitect buildings
how looks perfection in geometry as materialistic looking..just not visible all but something yes..
perfection of your diploma can't copite with perfection of holy Spirit
lead meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
vodi me
jacaj me
krijepi me
tjesi me
stiti me
stiti me stiti me stiti me stiti me stiti me stiti me
u mojoj slabosti
stiti me u svojoj jakosti

United States

#426786 Mar 9, 2013
guest wrote:
-
-
-
-
-
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
As it were,'you hae minced' yor words.
Your patting yourself on da back and exclaiming that you have 'already stood up for 'truth'.....is nothing more than praising yourself.
...and 'self-praise' is NO praise.
Stanley still thinks that you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs....and he is absolutely certain that TOPIX Forums belongs totally, 100% to him. Only GOD knows he's invested more money than anyone else knows.
...ceptin' for me, of course. I know everything that Stanley gets involved in....right down to the floor mats he had made recently from some other poster's 'Hide'.
whatever you say ....

United States

#426787 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
truth wrote:
vele gorko u zalosti
ti mi sad oprosti
lice
b=z zice
zica=kablo
-
-
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
Hey 'Spock'...are you listening out there.
Can you get ahold of a 'KlingON' to decipher this. After all, maybe there's a sensible message in it....such as 'come and wipe my arse as I have schidt in my drawers'.
Stanley says that he smells something Real bad coming from 'truth's' postings. The lady 'guest' must have her nostrils plugged. Either that, or 'truth' and 'guest' are the one and the same idiot.
-
and like the energizer bunny ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min MUQ1 37,338
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 262,065
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min dirty white boy- 753,498
Before and After 20 min Enter Username 8
little boobs 22 min WasteWater 4
If I had the POWER............ 27 min Enter Username 52
Should Obama Nuke Dallas Texas NOW!! 28 min Enter Username 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 602,758
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr bacon hater 96,408
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524