Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 658876 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#426660 Mar 8, 2013
love your dog and cat and mouses ..they are very very useful for many..
why..wicket
Did wicket judge want judge what they liked?
no

Is that reason set up and ruin people life?

Is that secret?
Is that righteousness?
Do you liked that someone ruin life for you?
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#426661 Mar 8, 2013
Where are you Clay????

You say God did not guarantee Salvation??? Are you calling Him a liar!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#426662 Mar 8, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You have no control over the grace of God..
Neither does the church that you evidently represent.
You evidently are one of their public relation agents, as are some
others here in this forum..
You represent your Church with it's headquarters in Rome...
I strive to represent God's eternal word as found in the Bible.
You use your dual personality....a double minded secular approach.
I attempt to follow the leadership of the Holy Spirit..
have a good evening...
We have NO control over the grace of GOD. Stanley is with me on that one.

Neither does the Church that we do so represent as well as every other Roman Catholic. Stanley gives me the 'nod' on that one too.

We are not public relations agents. These assignments are approved by others further up the line than us within the Catholic Church. Stanley says we are not worthy to wipe the feet of Jesus Christ nor to undo his Sandal Straps.

Yes, we represent the Catholic Church with its headquarters in Rome. We do Not represent the Greek Orthodox Church, nor the Church of England, and most assuredly the Church of Seientology....from whom ALL headBanging comes.(Ask Katie Holmes). Stanley thinks that 'poor' girl and her daughter were put through the 'ringer' with dat shortArse tommyCruise just as that beautiful 'Tall' lady Nicole Kidman was when she was tangled up with that rich miscreant. And that's all he is .... rich, but ugly of heart.

You may strive to represent GOD's eternal word as found in the Bible, but you must be paying attention to the Old Testament and Not the New Testament to behave as you do which includes the Words and Teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ. YOU just have too much bitterness and hatred inside your heart to be a very good representative....and I don't need Stanley to tell me that.

There is no 'dual-personality' with us. I have mine and Stanley has his. If you cannot understand that, then how can we get it shoved inside your brains that you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

You may be thinking that you are filled with the Holy Spirit, but self-praise is NO praise. Meanwhile, while I may Not be a very good person as I fail quite often, I can assure you that my Stanley is honest and good beyond a fault. How else, could he have gotten into Heaven where he sits on his wonderful cloud with all the 'Red' he can toss back and a permanent view of beauties.

....Meanwhile, every now and then (like 500 million years or so)..... Stalin, and 'ol Hitler, and Genghis Khan, and Napoleon, and Pol Pot and Mao Tse Tung pass by on a black and rain-laden cloud playing the 'Same' game of checkers that they started out with so long, long ago....and they ALL know the outcome toooooo. Now, that's Really & Truly a special hell, isn't it for these Losers. Serves'em right though.

By the way, Stanley and I seem to be ruffling some feathers hereIN. Mind you, its the feathers of the 'damned'.

Go Figure.
socci

Everton, MO

#426663 Mar 8, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
Really???? Baptism is necessary for Salvation????
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

It is required to get baptized, yes.

It is good that we believe, but did Satan and the devils also believe? Then God's people must also obey. Satan does his own thing and does not obey God.

When a new believer becomes converted their first chance straightaway they seek baptism.

"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." John 3:5

"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:16.

"One Lord, one faith, one baptism." Ephesians 4:5

Baptism is symbolic of the resurrection..

"Buried with him in baptism, wherein also you are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead." Colossians 2:12

"Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.... knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin." Romans 6:4-6

Location hidden

#426664 Mar 8, 2013
truth wrote:
i never been in rome..no
why you complain to much
no you don't need complain..no
pick up
shut up
whats that mean
hat het hit hot hut
you have only 2 correct and 3 negative
h at h it
at it
have meaning
at =u
it=this is ''it''
please tell me why you used hat which side and why you turn your hat
left right
lef t
fal fel fil fol ful
rig ht
rag reg rig rog rug
please tell me meaning
how much you love me
did you honor me
my answer is not first not second..
did you see yourself there with your hat?
ragreg gergar gorgir rogrug gergor
rog nije bog=horn is not god
now because of that explain your hat Stanley
did i need believe you
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
please tell me
why you think i am liar
ListenUp you eeejit.

'To Whom' are you directing 'this' message.

Its important to show who your message is meant for.

Members have NO time to run around picking up after you because you have NO brains on how to send a message properly.

Ollie says to 'Get with it or Get out'.

Location hidden

#426665 Mar 8, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed you the report...it shows the originator..if you need to see the web site...use your search engine...
In the meantime: Until I see a valid rebuttal by the pope...I will hang my hat on the report....
Stanley says that he once had a cousin (8th removed) who behaved like you.

He suffered from 'Gout'.

Too much alcohol, Stanley's aunt said. Too much alcohol.

So, tell everyOne what's it like having 'Gout'.

....BUT, I think you suffer from far more than that too.

Location hidden

#426666 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Have you considered that it just might be you upper lip ..
That you smell...
coming from you foul mouth...and rotten attitude.
Naw.

Not at all.

As a matter of fact, Stanley seems to think and also tells me that sometimes I suffer from a 'stiff upper lip'. Can't be helped, I suppose what with being raised in a very strict household with a mother who wouldn't say schidt even if her mouth was full of it.

So unlike you who 'pretends' to be what you are Really & Truly NOT.

My attitude is that of a 'REALIST'. There are NO backDoors to me and I live, and breath and write and see in 'black and white' with NO gray areas. So unlike the vast multitudes of eeejits (YOU included) who dance around Reality without facing it square on.

Its's very difficult for anyone who is Not a Realist to deal with a Realist. Once they get the impression that they are beginning to deal with some form of higher intelligence than they are, who won't bak down in the face of bullSchidt, they abdicate to foul language, change of topic, run a mile and suck a boil and eat a bowl of jelly. You see it all the time today....especially in politics, entertainment, policework, medicines, and most of the WholeNineYards. example: Shut down the OverTime pay to the Police and Firemen...and you will see how much of a 'Hero' they Really and Truly are. Yes!!!

Stanley oftentimes gets on my nerves too, but he is such a good, kind and honest person that I know he lives in the good graceousness of GOD.

...I wish I wer so lucky.

I strive to be so. Right now you can't beat a good cigar.

....Not even a woman.

Location hidden

#426667 Mar 9, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good that we believe, but did Satan and the devils also believe? Then God's people must also obey. Satan does his own thing and does not obey God.
When a new believer becomes converted their first chance straightaway they seek baptism.
"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." John 3:5
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:16.
"Buried with him in baptism, wherein also you are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead." Colossians 2:12
"Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.... knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin." Romans 6:4-6
"Believe" translated from the Greek word "pisteuo", defined as: to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), i.e. credit; by implication, to entrust (especially one's spiritual well-being to Christ):--believe(-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

Now really!!!! Do you really believe that Satan has ever had faith in Christ..that he entrusted his spiritual well-being to Christ???

Location hidden

#426668 Mar 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
584 484 412
Your babbling changes not the facts:
You have a problem that is not curable!!!! Stupidity....
Your problem is that you are on our hook along with the line and sinker.

You have an affinity to getting your arse kicked.

Over and over.

Once you pluck your head down from inside your arseHole, both Stanley and I are going to beat you about your snotBox.

....How'dJa like dem apples, you heathen.

What are you doing on Good Friday????

Location hidden

#426669 Mar 9, 2013
665 632
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that he once had a cousin (8th removed) who behaved like you.
He suffered from 'Gout'.
Too much alcohol, Stanley's aunt said. Too much alcohol.
So, tell everyOne what's it like having 'Gout'.
....BUT, I think you suffer from far more than that too.
The crotch fumes are getting to you...come up for air!!!!

Location hidden

#426670 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is that you are on our hook along with the line and sinker.
You have an affinity to getting your arse kicked.
Over and over.
Once you pluck your head down from inside your arseHole, both Stanley and I are going to beat you about your snotBox.
....How'dJa like dem apples, you heathen.
What are you doing on Good Friday????

Location hidden

#426671 Mar 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
665 632
<quoted text>
You sound like one sorry bastard with not a soul to share your burdens. Waddsamadda, not enough money to carry on. Gave up on goin' to church didJa when they refused to allow your hand to go near the collection box!!!....and never mind the discrepencies in 'your count' and the actual collection....at the back of the Church when it came time to addUP the days count. You were't too bad at helpin' old ladies across the streets though, albeit you got $1.46 for each trip.

Ollie has it from very reliable sources that you live in the basement apartment that you rent off some farmer's outHouse.

Not only that, Stanley firmly believes that the only education that you have is that which you gleaned from the ILK that tossed swill over the rails of your pigPen.

When it comes to you, there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

P.T. Barnum and Bailey would have made a fortune off of you. More the pity.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#426672 Mar 9, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeeeez.

Stanley and I have you so hot and bothered now that you just keep hittin' that enter key on the same massage (sic).

No worries, though. There's more where that came from.

One thing we will say about you though and that is you are consistant. You remain fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

We also suggest that you use 7-ply toilet tissue. Your schidty fingers are stinkin' up the Forum. You could also do with 'shavin' yer arseHole.

...and why don'tCha haul down that condom that has been hanging out of your arseHole for the past 6 eeks.

Such things say a whole lot about you.

Stanley seems to think so.
siggif

Rochester, PA

#426673 Mar 9, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Vatican is stupid

United States

#426674 Mar 9, 2013
truth wrote:
i never been in rome..no
why you complain to much
no you don't need complain..no
pick up
shut up
whats that mean
hat het hit hot hut
you have only 2 correct and 3 negative
h at h it
at it
have meaning
at =u
it=this is ''it''
please tell me why you used hat which side and why you turn your hat
left right
lef t
fal fel fil fol ful
rig ht
rag reg rig rog rug
please tell me meaning
how much you love me
did you honor me
my answer is not first not second..
did you see yourself there with your hat?
ragreg gergar gorgir rogrug gergor
rog nije bog=horn is not god
now because of that explain your hat Stanley
did i need believe you
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
please tell me
why you think i am liar
-
-
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
ListenUp you eeejit.
'To Whom' are you directing 'this' message.
Its important to show who your message is meant for.
Members have NO time to run around picking up after you because you have NO brains on how to send a message properly.
Ollie says to 'Get with it or Get out'.
-
if YOU were so bright, yourself, you'd have waited before launching in on 'truth'.
-
if you were bright you would have observed how 'truth' is treated by the other members.
-
truth has problems communicating for a number of reasons. all of which are not 'truth's' fault.
-
Capisce?
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#426675 Mar 9, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget that phony bible!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#426676 Mar 9, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation by infant Baptism? There is no guarantee of salvation for any of us. Infant or adult. I'm sorry if you think that we think our babies are automatically going to Heaven because we baptized them with water.
Forget that hole religions and get to science. It is the only true materie!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#426677 Mar 9, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Jesus is not ruling out Baptizing infants. You are!!
He is saying that "He who believes and is baptized will be saved"
He is not saying, "ONLY He who believes and is baptized will be saved"
You're saying this Ox, not Jesus.
Oh forget these religious garbage! Only science is true reality!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#426678 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Have you considered that it just might be you upper lip ..
That you smell...
coming from you foul mouth...and rotten attitude.
The catholic church is finished!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#426679 Mar 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
ONCE AGAIN .....'guest' did not say we are not to call any man father. JESUS DID.*guest* is merely quoting Jesus, the Son of God, as the ultimate authority.
-
Pope said to call pope and priests "father" ... he claims authority from other popes who change their minds all the time -- because they are fallible.
-
Abraham is the patriarch of the Jewish people via Isaac and rightly called father in that context. BUT NOT TO BE CALLED FATHER IN A RELIGIOUS REVERENCE CONTEXT.
-
WHY is that so hard for Catholics to understand?
Any religiion is a fake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 4 min abc 80
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 71,057
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min donaldtrump 283,022
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 15 min Spider1954 3,045
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 36 min gundee123 5,061
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 974,828
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 2 hr Johnny 157
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 4 hr Go Blue Forever 254
More from around the web