Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 695275 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#426643 Mar 8, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie wants to know why you keep defecating through your mouth.
Geeeeez. You sure smell bad hereIN.
To ALL.
584 484 412
Your babbling changes not the facts:

You have a problem that is not curable!!!! Stupidity....
truth

Perth, Australia

#426644 Mar 8, 2013
Why is God stupid i never say that?
No!
Why your real Creator is alone?
Why nobody liked real Creator?

Why they liked be bigger then real Creator?

bigger
Why you think that liar come from himelaja/\?

Were you liked hide yourself?
In your holy mountains!

Why you think i am liars?
because others judge me harshly
let down
or i am person with big error..

Your Creator left seal on your hand not on hat.
bigger=first creation before your human existance
mountain is that your holy mountain
mountain=planina
we say planina
bcdfghjklmnpqrstvwxyz
clan dlan=hand''N'' plan planina=mountains

Please tell me why i am wrong!

o well your plain is not my plain
your mountains is not mine
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo
i am not going where you going no..
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#426645 Mar 8, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Clay"
Simple comment and question:
Infant Baptism was practiced as early as anyone can remember in Christianity. There is no record of it 'suddenly' changing from adults to infant. It was both and always was there. Period.
Question: Who authorized you to change this, Confrint? Don't you comprehend at all, that you may be over stepping your bounds and could be held accountable for this someday?
if Christ wants parents to bring forth their infants to get baptized in Christianity, like all the first Christians were led to believe, and you, Ox and Chuck are attempting to prevent this from happening, do you still think you're 'saved'?
You miss the point. All of our babies are offered to the Lord in Christian dedication.
Salvation by infant baptism leads people to think that because someone sprinkled them with water as a baby, they are destined for heaven.
Salvation by infant Baptism? There is no guarantee of salvation for any of us. Infant or adult. I'm sorry if you think that we think our babies are automatically going to Heaven because we baptized them with water.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#426646 Mar 8, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Scripture that teaches opposite of: Jesus said, "He that BELIEVETH and is Baptized shall be saved." Thus faith and baptism are a combination.
From Scripture above...irrefutable Truth!!! Quote: Babies do not 'believe' until they can choose to believe.
What? Jesus is not ruling out Baptizing infants. You are!!
He is saying that "He who believes and is baptized will be saved"
He is not saying, "ONLY He who believes and is baptized will be saved"

You're saying this Ox, not Jesus.
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#426647 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
If you wont believe Jesus..
then what we say ...TO YOU ..will be as old wives tales
and we are just wasting out time...
It is as Father Abraham told the Rich man that was in hell...
___
When the rich man said to Father Abraham...
Luk 16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
Luk 16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
Luk 16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
Luk 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but -->if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.<--
Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be ipersuaded, though one rose from the dead.
___
JESUS HAS COME FORTH UNTO YOU FROM THE DEAD...AND YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS
ARE NOT PERSUADED ..
YOU ALL IGNORE JESUS' WORDS OF TRUTH...
FABRICATE AND FOLLOW YOUR OWN...FABLES...
Guest said we are not to call any man Father. She read it in the Bible.
How come you called Abraham, Father? You just went against the Bible.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#426648 Mar 8, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation by infant Baptism? There is no guarantee of salvation for any of us. Infant or adult. I'm sorry if you think that we think our babies are automatically going to Heaven because we baptized them with water.
A baptized baby who dies will go to heaven.

1257 The Lord himself affirms that Baptism is necessary for salvation.60 He also commands his disciples to proclaim the Gospel to all nations and to baptize them.61 Baptism is necessary for salvation for those to whom the Gospel has been proclaimed and who have had the possibility of asking for this sacrament.62 The Church does not know of any means other than Baptism that assures entry into eternal beatitude; this is why she takes care not to neglect the mission she has received from the Lord to see that all who can be baptized are "reborn of water and the Spirit." God has bound salvation to the sacrament of Baptism, but he himself is not bound by his sacraments.

1263 By Baptism all sins are forgiven, original sin and all personal sins, as well as all punishment for sin.66 In those who have been reborn nothing remains that would impede their entry into the Kingdom of God, neither Adam's sin, nor personal sin, nor the consequences of sin, the gravest of which is separation from God.
http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p2s2c1a1.htm#VI

Stop giving these clowns an audience.

United States

#426649 Mar 8, 2013
~~~
If you wont believe Jesus..
then what we say ...TO YOU ..will be as old wives tales
and we are just wasting out time...
It is as Father Abraham told the Rich man that was in hell...
___
When the rich man said to Father Abraham...
Luk 16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
Luk 16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
Luk 16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
Luk 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but -->if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.<--
Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be ipersuaded, though one rose from the dead.
___
JESUS HAS COME FORTH UNTO YOU FROM THE DEAD...AND YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS
ARE NOT PERSUADED ..
YOU ALL IGNORE JESUS' WORDS OF TRUTH...
FABRICATE AND FOLLOW YOUR OWN...FABLES...
-
-
Clay wrote:
Guest said we are not to call any man Father. She read it in the Bible.
How come you called Abraham, Father? You just went against the Bible.
-
ONCE AGAIN .....'guest' did not say we are not to call any man father. JESUS DID.*guest* is merely quoting Jesus, the Son of God, as the ultimate authority.
-
Pope said to call pope and priests "father" ... he claims authority from other popes who change their minds all the time -- because they are fallible.
-
Abraham is the patriarch of the Jewish people via Isaac and rightly called father in that context. BUT NOT TO BE CALLED FATHER IN A RELIGIOUS REVERENCE CONTEXT.
-
WHY is that so hard for Catholics to understand?
truth

Perth, Australia

#426650 Mar 8, 2013
2x baptism
Who and How?
Jesus and Paul
John and Jesus
Paul and Ananias
truth

Perth, Australia

#426651 Mar 8, 2013
Why you liked be bigger then God?
lucy..why you go up to sky

planine=big as mountains
see
p la le li lo lu lucy why you liked be bigger then planina slanina
plan slan=salt
be less
truth

Perth, Australia

#426652 Mar 8, 2013
did you eat slanina=pig meat
sanine insain in sin post fasting not eat
aninals see

Ananias bless Paul

john bless Jesus
truth

Perth, Australia

#426653 Mar 8, 2013
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#426654 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
You seem to be obsessed with these scriptures above...
The Bible covers more than one or two chapters....don't you know...and all scriptures are interdependent on each other..over near seven thousands of years.
Since Jesus Christ has,is and will ALWAYS be the way, the truth and the life for ALL of us Catholics,..... and...... His One True Apostolic Catholic Church was biblically initiated and formed by Jesus ALONE---------- HIS OWN SPOKEN WORDS (especially) in the Gospels are going to take preferential TRUTH over "any cafeteria list of bible verses, that you "dig up" from the Old Testament!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#426655 Mar 8, 2013
Who are you?
I am Nazarine
you judge me
did you
yes you are

is Jesus bigger
then Paul
or
Paul is bigger then Jesus.

your justice is not my justice
justice is zerooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for me..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Location hidden

#426656 Mar 8, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You say God did not guarantee Salvation??? Are you calling Him a liar!!!!

Mt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mr 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Mr 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Ac 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Ac 11:14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
Ac 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Ro 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Ro 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Ro 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
Ro 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Ro 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
1Ti 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Location hidden

#426657 Mar 8, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Jesus is not ruling out Baptizing infants. You are!!
He is saying that "He who believes and is baptized will be saved"
He is not saying, "ONLY He who believes and is baptized will be saved"
You're saying this Ox, not Jesus.
Christ said ONLY He who believes will be saved....

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Its called a Bible...you ought to get one!!!!

Location hidden

#426658 Mar 8, 2013
alessandro alfieri wrote:
<quoted text>
A baptized baby who dies will go to heaven.
1257 The Lord himself affirms that Baptism is necessary for salvation.60 He also commands his disciples to proclaim the Gospel to all nations and to baptize them.61 Baptism is necessary for salvation for those to whom the Gospel has been proclaimed and who have had the possibility of asking for this sacrament.62 The Church does not know of any means other than Baptism that assures entry into eternal beatitude; this is why she takes care not to neglect the mission she has received from the Lord to see that all who can be baptized are "reborn of water and the Spirit." God has bound salvation to the sacrament of Baptism, but he himself is not bound by his sacraments.
1263 By Baptism all sins are forgiven, original sin and all personal sins, as well as all punishment for sin.66 In those who have been reborn nothing remains that would impede their entry into the Kingdom of God, neither Adam's sin, nor personal sin, nor the consequences of sin, the gravest of which is separation from God.
http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p2s2c1a1.htm#VI
Stop giving these clowns an audience.
Really???? Baptism is necessary for Salvation????

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#426659 Mar 8, 2013
What I say..who is real?
Where is your real Creator?
How many godly life you have?
How many Masters you serve?
How many God or goddess you have?

I been judged since I been born.
Why my people or parents or me need to be exist?
Did brothers love brothers, sister sisters?..why god liked divided, when god call love each other..or
love your god with heart and mind.?!

many children never see any sort of love..

Today people leaders rulers love more cat dogs any animals then children.

Are you sure i am wrong?

How many judges judge mothers children, split and ruin family..is that for seek of money?

How many times that judge dogs cat and other animals?
Officially not..they can't pay money for layers and judges .
truth

Perth, Australia

#426660 Mar 8, 2013
love your dog and cat and mouses ..they are very very useful for many..
why..wicket
Did wicket judge want judge what they liked?
no

Is that reason set up and ruin people life?

Is that secret?
Is that righteousness?
Do you liked that someone ruin life for you?
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Location hidden

#426661 Mar 8, 2013
Where are you Clay????

You say God did not guarantee Salvation??? Are you calling Him a liar!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#426662 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
You have no control over the grace of God..
Neither does the church that you evidently represent.
You evidently are one of their public relation agents, as are some
others here in this forum..
You represent your Church with it's headquarters in Rome...
I strive to represent God's eternal word as found in the Bible.
You use your dual personality....a double minded secular approach.
I attempt to follow the leadership of the Holy Spirit..
have a good evening...
We have NO control over the grace of GOD. Stanley is with me on that one.

Neither does the Church that we do so represent as well as every other Roman Catholic. Stanley gives me the 'nod' on that one too.

We are not public relations agents. These assignments are approved by others further up the line than us within the Catholic Church. Stanley says we are not worthy to wipe the feet of Jesus Christ nor to undo his Sandal Straps.

Yes, we represent the Catholic Church with its headquarters in Rome. We do Not represent the Greek Orthodox Church, nor the Church of England, and most assuredly the Church of Seientology....from whom ALL headBanging comes.(Ask Katie Holmes). Stanley thinks that 'poor' girl and her daughter were put through the 'ringer' with dat shortArse tommyCruise just as that beautiful 'Tall' lady Nicole Kidman was when she was tangled up with that rich miscreant. And that's all he is .... rich, but ugly of heart.

You may strive to represent GOD's eternal word as found in the Bible, but you must be paying attention to the Old Testament and Not the New Testament to behave as you do which includes the Words and Teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ. YOU just have too much bitterness and hatred inside your heart to be a very good representative....and I don't need Stanley to tell me that.

There is no 'dual-personality' with us. I have mine and Stanley has his. If you cannot understand that, then how can we get it shoved inside your brains that you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

You may be thinking that you are filled with the Holy Spirit, but self-praise is NO praise. Meanwhile, while I may Not be a very good person as I fail quite often, I can assure you that my Stanley is honest and good beyond a fault. How else, could he have gotten into Heaven where he sits on his wonderful cloud with all the 'Red' he can toss back and a permanent view of beauties.

....Meanwhile, every now and then (like 500 million years or so)..... Stalin, and 'ol Hitler, and Genghis Khan, and Napoleon, and Pol Pot and Mao Tse Tung pass by on a black and rain-laden cloud playing the 'Same' game of checkers that they started out with so long, long ago....and they ALL know the outcome toooooo. Now, that's Really & Truly a special hell, isn't it for these Losers. Serves'em right though.

By the way, Stanley and I seem to be ruffling some feathers hereIN. Mind you, its the feathers of the 'damned'.

Go Figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Bear Claw 58,756
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr Sandy Hook 1
paypal/cc to bitcoin carding method 2018 working 4 hr james 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Big Al 994,009
8 Seconds to Church Street 7 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Malaia Obama: another blind "gold digger" on th... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
14 year old boy horny need girls on Snapchat 7 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr majority 446,201
More from around the web